20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 130.
#5801 1 year ago

My wife gets mad that I want to leave stuff in the garage or in the box prior to moving it to the basement… I don’t think she realizes that once it’s down there it makes it almost impossible to want to bring back up. Haha it’s a permanent fixture of the house at that point.

#5802 1 year ago

We intended to add on to our house in 2020. Expanded game room, guest bedroom downstairs, sunroom and walkout basement to new 2-story garage with alley access. Then, of course, Covid drove the prices up and overloaded contractors' schedules.

Needless to say, it hasn't happened yet. So I'm another one who needs to move the game downstairs in pieces. I sure hope it can be fully disassembled.

#5803 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I would seriously just move.

I seriously did! Lol. Old house was a medium sized split level with only room for a few pins at ground level. I got married, and wife started grumbling about a bigger house. I said, as long as it has a large walk in basement that I can do whatever I want with, let's do it! And boom, problem solved. Here's the main room empty, before my remodel. Plus there's room for 8 pins through the door on the left. Full bath down there also. I could live down there permanently.

Screenshot_20230204_214328_Brave (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230204_214328_Brave (resized).jpg
#5804 1 year ago

Yeah we moved and walk out big basement was first on the priority list. Haha

#5805 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah we moved and walk out big basement was first on the priority list. Haha

LOL I told my excavator I need to have a road going to the sliding glass door in my walk out basement. And we did it.

#5806 1 year ago

Ok…so no real talk about the subway yet…got a sneak peek on the gameplay stream. What’re the thoughts about how it’s going to feature in gameplay?

I may be in the minority but I think the use of elevators in Halloween is frickin brilliant. I thought it worked with the theme perfectly - jump scares in a pinball. Awesome. Curious to see how they’ve integrated a “secret passage” into Scoob.

#5807 1 year ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

LOL I told my excavator I need to have a road going to the sliding glass door in my walk out basement. And we did it.

My friend did something similar. Has a massive door off his basement and has a sidewalk that goes all the way around his house that attaches to the driveway.

#5808 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Ok…so no real talk about the subway yet…got a sneak peek on the gameplay stream. What’re the thoughts about how it’s going to feature in gameplay?
I may be in the minority but I think the use of elevators in Halloween is frickin brilliant. I thought it worked with the theme perfectly - jump scares in a pinball. Awesome. Curious to see how they’ve integrated a “secret passage” into Scoob.

I thought it was mainly used to lock balls for the van MB.

#5809 1 year ago

Just 8??? Still not enough. Make it bigger. LOL. Looks very nice.

#5810 1 year ago

I was catching up on the past 30 posts in this Scooby Doo hype thread this morning, and by the time I got to this point I forgot which thread I was reading.

Scooby Doo! Scooby Doo! Are they beginning to ship this week?

#5811 1 year ago

It's the "how to get Scooby up the stairs and in to the house thread". All good. I have an escalera. Love it. Its still a bit of work but it has saved my back.

#5812 1 year ago

As my ship date approaches in the next month or two. I think it’s time to rewatch the Spooky documentary.
Can’t wait Soooky, bring on SD #152.

#5813 1 year ago

the pf artwork looks so good, looks hand drawn by an artist , not all copy,paste photoshop business. hopefully in the future team Spooky will give us some story/images of the artwork design process.

#5814 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I am so glad my pins are in my front room right by the front door. What a nightmare for some of you. My body hurts for you all.

BallyKISS1978 have you gotten the call for delivery yet? If not, you’ll probably hear something on Monday, right?

#5815 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I thought it was mainly used to lock balls for the van MB.

I suppose hey…I just recall on the stream one shot that went through a “secret passage” or something like that. As well isn’t there a magnet on the lower PF? Maybe there’s a function that uses the subway when locks aren’t qualified?

#5816 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I suppose hey…I just recall on the stream one shot that went through a “secret passage” or something like that. As well isn’t there a magnet on the lower PF? Maybe there’s a function that uses the subway when locks aren’t qualified?

Yes. I think that grabs the ball and puts it into the van subway from the horseshoe shot. That’s probably the secret passage you saw.

#5817 1 year ago

Hoping the all the magnets will be fused individually? Any Mylar at all on the playfield?

#5818 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I just hope the bravery meter isn't obnoxiously bright, like the apron strobes on CCr. People (myself included) are literally putting dark tinted stickers over those.

They are adjustable in the menu for CCr

#5819 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

As my ship date approaches in the next month or two. I think it’s time to rewatch the Spooky documentary.
Can’t wait Soooky, bring on SD #152.

Where’s this doco available?

#5820 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

Where’s this doco available?

Search for "Things That Go Bump in the Night: The Spooky Pinball Story (2017)"

RM

#5821 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Finding this was life changing. Those strobes are intense with the default setting.

#5822 1 year ago

Thinking more about the modes shown in the stream…loved that some (miner specifically) are different each time with a varied shot sequence. To me this makes the pin more fun long-term…not simply a memorized pattern that gets predictable.

Curious if any of the mystery modes will be two ball multi-ball? spooky_dj

#5823 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballHaven:

Yes, I know. Unfortunately even at their lowest setting they're seizure inducing. Lol. People are seriously putting tinted sticky dots over them. Myself included. If that bravery meter is too bright, we'll all be wearing sunglasses

#5824 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Yes, I know. Unfortunately even at their lowest setting they're seizure inducing. Lol. People are seriously putting tinted sticky dots over them. Myself included. If that bravery meter is too bright, we'll all be wearing sunglasses

My buddy found some setting that changed the color also, it really solved the problem sorry I don’t have a better description.

#5825 1 year ago
Quoted from StacksOT:

We're so hyped and this is our first machine ever and my dream theme. What an amazing one to start with - it will never leave. I saw someone post that they were 1102. I got in right before you with spooky at 1101! I'm guessing fall to this time next year!

I’m 1102. Are you going to pick it up or ship? I picked up my TNA, probably do the same with Scooby. I found a date estimator and it said mid Nov.

#5826 1 year ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

We intended to add on to our house in 2020. Expanded game room, guest bedroom downstairs, sunroom and walkout basement to new 2-story garage with alley access. Then, of course, Covid drove the prices up and overloaded contractors' schedules.
Needless to say, it hasn't happened yet. So I'm another one who needs to move the game downstairs in pieces. I sure hope it can be fully disassembled.

Adding on is a huge fun job, with fantastic pricing.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/building-out-a-game-room

#5827 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Holy cow! This is next level customer service for a non customer!
Thank you.
Definitely will be a customer for something no matter if it works out or not.
Really appreciate the effort.

numbers have been been swapped. you are now Scooby CE 322.

Happy anniversary (soon)!

#5828 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

This is WONDERFUL service, what you did here!
Congrats to KingPin and PinballStar, and especially to the buyer!!!

#5829 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

What a great way to start the week!!
Scooby hype!!!
Thank you very much we really appreciate it guys!

59439F46-F5B5-4EF1-9E06-3601EB612F69 (resized).jpeg59439F46-F5B5-4EF1-9E06-3601EB612F69 (resized).jpeg
#5830 1 year ago

Hopefully shipping notifications not too far away.

#5831 1 year ago

We are all hoping also!

#5832 1 year ago

Hey Spooky just wanted to check and see if you guys have a ETA on your next Stream with Scooby Doo. Sorry to bug you guys(especially since you are probably swamped at the moment)but I’m just super excited to see some HD gameplay…plus my doctor recommended this to help with my pinball addiction

#5833 1 year ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Hey Spooky just wanted to check and see if you guys have a ETA on your next Stream with Scooby Doo. Sorry to bug you guys(especially since you are probably swamped at the moment)but I’m just super excited to see some HD gameplay…plus my doctor recommended this to help with my pinball addiction

Dang man we just finished the last one lol! We got games to build! We will keep everyone posted as soon as we have a hard date!

#5834 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Dang man we just finished the last one lol! We got games to build! We will keep everyone posted as soon as we have a hard date!

I'm pretty sure the next stream is going to be Jack Danger?

#5835 1 year ago

I got all the stream I need ladies and gents. Now roll those beautiful machines off the line like we know you are.

#5836 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Will there be any untimed accomplishments in this pin? Are the character modes/completions going to be untimed?

#5837 1 year ago
Quoted from Breger1:

I'm pretty sure the next stream is going to be Jack Danger?

Indeed!

Quoted from jetspeedb:

I got all the stream I need ladies and gents. Now roll those beautiful machines off the line like we know you are.

We have a pile of them in the final stages just trying to make sure they are as good as we can possibly make them before they go out! The learning curve on this one set us back a couple weeks from normal just because of the shear volume of stuff in the game. I mean Holy crap this thing is truly packed. We are also working to have a good quality run here. Always hate seeing the games people get with issues and we want to really the best job we possibly can. I'll walk around at the end of the day and take some photos to share.

Quoted from JustJared:

Will there be any untimed accomplishments in this pin? Are the character modes/completions going to be untimed?

Sounds like the current plans for character modes are that they are not timed!

#5838 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

It's the "how to get Scooby up the stairs and in to the house thread". All good. I have an escalera. Love it. Its still a bit of work but it has saved my back.

No, you use Scooby Snacks.

#5839 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Indeed!

We have a pile of them in the final stages just trying to make sure they are as good as we can possibly make them before they go out! The learning curve on this one set us back a couple weeks from normal just because of the shear volume of stuff in the game. I mean Holy crap this thing is truly packed. We are also working to have a good quality run here. Always hate seeing the games people get with issues and we want to really the best job we possibly can. I'll walk around at the end of the day and take some photos to share.

It’s 5:02. Where are the pictures?

That said…. I guess you guys work 10 hour days!

#5840 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

It’s 5:02. Where are the pictures?
That said…. I guess you guys work 10 hour days!

12 hours today! We are still here getting these things done.

#5841 1 year ago

Oh yeah

#5842 1 year ago
20230206_174212 (resized).jpg20230206_174212 (resized).jpg20230206_182839 (resized).jpg20230206_182839 (resized).jpg20230206_182918 (resized).jpg20230206_182918 (resized).jpg
#5843 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Are these decal or butter cabinets?

#5844 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Indeed!

Take your time guys - and get some super quality product out the door, we can wait!

(Now expecting to be hated by everyone else here).

#5845 1 year ago
Quoted from DrWaz:

Are these decal or butter cabinets?

My understanding is Butter cabs are built per order. You don't get to choose Butter until you're invoiced. No one has posted saying they recieved final invoice yet. Therefore, I'm guessing standard decals. I could be wrong though.

#5846 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

12 hours today! We are still here getting these things done.

Hopefully you heard the sarcasm in my keystrokes! As a soon to be 1st time Spooky owner…I appreciate everyone’s efforts up there.

Thanks for the pics! So excited for this pin.

#5847 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

Hopefully you heard the sarcasm in my keystrokes! As a soon to be 1st time Spooky owner…I appreciate everyone’s efforts up there.
Thanks for the pics! So excited for this pin.

Oh absolutely! I thought it was kind if ironic lol because we were all pulling a late night. Appreciate you putting faith in us to make you a great game!

#5848 1 year ago

I have to say my family and I absolutely just fell in love with Spooky, its family and Benton. We just watched the documentary and we now want to retire in Benton!!!!!!! My first spooky was a TNA on its first run, I have owned a R&M and currently have a Halloween which is one of my favorites! Your games, values and business ethics will keep me a customer for life!!!!! What they accomplished was no easy feat and looking back at their past few pins and now seeing these pictures of scooby... its mind-blowing to see how far they have come!!! Huge kudos to creating a fantastic business, with an awesome family! Also been purchasing a bunch of new (merch) for my family to continue the support! We are beyond stoked to get Scooby #72!!!!! Keep up the good work my friend!!!!

#5849 1 year ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

We just watched the documentary and we now want to retire in Benton!!!!!!!

Documentary? Where can this be found?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/117?hl=justjared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.