20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 130.
#5601 1 year ago

I've got CE #1206, our first spooky game. My RR WOZ is #1206 so we'll set them next to each other.

#5602 1 year ago

Well done

Quoted from Kkoss24:

I was back reading this thread and came across the Halloween easter egg part .Well played Spooky , well played indeed
[quoted image]

#5603 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Any updates when Spooky will start shipping?

I was speaking with Morgan and she said “We start shipping here real soon”
I’m CE #95 so I’m guessing end of Feb or early march for me…Maybe I’m just being hopeful, but it’s definitely right around the corner!

#5604 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Any updates when Spooky will start shipping?

When you least expect it.

#5605 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

When you least expect it.

When you hear someone post that they have been asked for full payment…. then 40 hours work time at Spooky. Ready to ship. Hopefully. According to Spooky it takes about 40 man hours for one machine

#5606 1 year ago
Quoted from BKPitmaster:

Has anyone bought Spooky t shirts? Is the quality decent? I want to buy one but hate getting shirts that shrink or aren’t soft.

Quoted from PlanetExpress:

I have a t-shirt and hoodie, both are great quality.

Wife and I both have hoodies and a few shirts as well. All good quality, comfortable and good print quality. They make good gear.

#5607 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Curious to see the ball count…my guess is that at least one multiball has to be up to 5 given that’s the “whole gang”. Also earliest animations they posted had the ball in the hallway chase…wonder what mode that’s from or planned to be in?
I think we are in for some pretty cool surprises as they develop code on this. I’m stoked!!!!

I remember those doorway chase scenes where they would go into one door and come out another across or down the hall from the original door. I was a little too young to remember if they were from SD where are you?

But if they were one of those integrated into a roving shot mode or hidden shot mode would be a lot of fun especially with the laugh track added for shots made.

Also does the chase music feature in the game? I maybe missed it in the stream. That would be amazing music for hurry ups and countdowns.

#5608 1 year ago

I'm trying to avoid spoilers for this game. I want to enjoy playing it for the first time and be surprised by all the little things so I haven't been reading the new posts in here.

One question though that I just have to know, does Scooby have coop like TNA? Has that been confirmed yet?

#5609 1 year ago
Quoted from ShowVideoGames:

I'm trying to avoid spoilers for this game. I want to enjoy playing it for the first time and be surprised by all the little things so I haven't been reading the new posts in here.
One question though that I just have to know, does Scooby have coop like TNA? Has that been confirmed yet?

I believe it was confirmed but not coded just yet

#5610 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

I remember those doorway chase scenes where they would go into one door and come out another across or down the hall from the original door. I was a little too young to remember if they were from SD where are you?
But if they were one of those integrated into a roving shot mode or hidden shot mode would be a lot of fun especially with the laugh track added for shots made.
Also does the chase music feature in the game? I maybe missed it in the stream. That would be amazing music for hurry ups and countdowns.

That particular scene I believe is from the scooby doo series that had different movie stars ( looks like Don Knots chasing them) But the original series did have these too I think. I remember them from my childhood and am excited to see those and the coin coin coin scenes too

#5611 1 year ago

Does Spooky do wifi code updates?

#5612 1 year ago

I'm curious if anyone with a very high CE number the higher the better, would be willing to trade for a 775? I want a CE but I have a EHOH on the way. This way I could buy time before I would have to pay off CE.

#5613 1 year ago

#32 paid for last night.

#5614 1 year ago
Quoted from LuvnAk49:

I'm curious if anyone with a very high CE number the higher the better, would be willing to trade for a 775? I want a CE but I have a EHOH on the way. This way I could buy time before I would have to pay off CE.

Spooky will let you delay your game. You don't have to change numbers. I pushed my Halloween #766 all the way to the end of production because I wasn't ready when my number came up.

#5615 1 year ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

Does Spooky do wifi code updates?

Not as of now but I do believe I saw them post that it is something they are planning for the future.

#5616 1 year ago
Quoted from ShowVideoGames:

Same here. I know nothing. Last video I saw was the teaser gameplay one.

#5617 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

#32 paid for last night.

Congrats! I cannot wait to hear your feedback!
Super excited for you!

#5618 1 year ago
Quoted from Insanity199:

Not as of now but I do believe I saw them post that it is something they are planning for the future.

whats the current method for updates? USB?

#5619 1 year ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

Congrats! I cannot wait to hear your feedback!
Super excited for you!

Thanks! I will do a video. Can’t wait!!

#5620 1 year ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Yeah use a thumb drive.

#5621 1 year ago
Quoted from BlackBelt:

Yep, and make sure it's configured FAT32

#5623 1 year ago

Spooky will let you roll it back, but can I roll it back if my spot is with a Distributor?

#5624 1 year ago

Thanks! I will do a video. Can’t wait!!

Nice thank you! Is your game shipping soon?

#5625 1 year ago
Quoted from LuvnAk49:

Spooky will let you roll it back, but can I roll it back if my spot is with a Distributor?

My Halloween was with PinballSTAR. Unless something has changed, it won't be an issue for you.
My experience has been that Spooky is just super cool and understanding.

#5626 1 year ago

LuvnAk49 I am looking to move up. I have 958 CE with pinball star

#5627 1 year ago

#32 paid for last night.

start thinking of a cool thread name for the owners club !
looks like your going to be the first !

#5628 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Ok I will!!

ZOINKS! Scooby Doo, where are you! Owners club.

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids. Scooby Doo owners club

Will take suggestions if I am first to start it.

#5629 1 year ago

Ok I will!!
And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids. Scooby Doo owners club

I'll suggest:

"Scooby-Doo, where are you? Official Owners Club, The Gangs All Here!"

I'd put the name of the pin first. Helps people spot it when browsing the main forum feed.

#5630 1 year ago

Ok I will!!

Very excited for you!

#5631 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Very excited for you!

Thank you!

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I'll suggest:
"Scooby-Doo, where are you? Official Owners Club, The Gangs All Here!"
I'd put the name of the pin first. Helps people spot it when browsing the main forum feed.

Yeah that’s a great idea.

Scooby Doo, where are you? Meddling kids Official Owners Club.

#5632 1 year ago

Very helpful, thanks! I wonder if this makes it easier to 'roll back' to an earlier update should one choose?

Personally I like the idea of archiving the updates locally as they are released to have for a fresh install at any time.

#5633 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Scooby Doo - Scrappy Haters Club

Haha

#5634 1 year ago

#32 paid for last night.

Not mad, but still genuinely interested (for future consideration) in how you ended up with a number in the 30s (VIP is typically 1-50) You mentioned ordering direct from spooky, did you order exactly when orders opened? wondering how you ended up 20+ spots further up that some others that got our orders in within seconds of the site opening. .

#5635 1 year ago
Quoted from brerspidur:

Not mad, but still genuinely interested (for future consideration) in how you ended up with a number in the 30s (VIP is typically 1-50) You mentioned ordering direct from spooky, did you order exactly when orders opened? wondering how you ended up 20+ spots further up that some others that got our orders in within seconds of the site opening. .

Seems like you answered your question...BallyKISS1978 is a VIP and you are not! I was UMCE #10...a VIP for that title. The VIP heuristic Spooky uses is proprietary and changes from game to game One day it's possible you become a VIP, but owning a GNR is definitely not going to help your cause!

#5636 1 year ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Seems like you answered your question...BallyKISS1978 is a VIP and you are not! I was UMCE #10...a VIP for that title. The VIP heuristic Spooky uses is proprietary and changes from game to game One day it's possible you become a VIP, but owning a GNR is definitely not going to help your cause!

Ok, to extend my question, sarcasm aside. How does one get to be a VIP (outside of being friends/family, working on the game, or being a lucky location?). Also for the record I own a few other early number spooky machines

#5637 1 year ago
Quoted from Mdanielb:

My Halloween was with PinballSTAR. Unless something has changed, it won't be an issue for you.
My experience has been that Spooky is just super cool and understanding.

Thanks for the imfo, I checked with Spooky, and I'm not able to push it back. I was wrong my spot is #769 with Nitro. Is there a link to the sold games list? I remember seeing it several days back. Nitro and Spooky were Super Cool.

#5638 1 year ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

LuvnAk49 I am looking to move up. I have 958 CE with pinball star

I'll consider, but I was hoping for long time from now.

#5639 1 year ago

And I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids

Meddling Pinsiders

#5640 1 year ago
Quoted from LuvnAk49:

Thanks for the imfo, I checked with Spooky, and I'm not able to push it back. I was wrong my spot is #769 with Nitro. Is there a link to the sold games list? I remember seeing it several days back. Nitro and Spooky were Super Cool.

I’m 768 with Nitro!

Sold games list is pinned on page 1.

#5641 1 year ago
Quoted from LuvnAk49:

I'll consider, but I was hoping for long time from now.

As you get closer I wonder if Tommy could swap you out with someone further down the line that wanted to get moved up?

#5642 1 year ago

If anyone has a pinballstar order and needs to delay, you can always talk to Joe and he can just swap you with another order that was farther back in line.

#5643 1 year ago

Thank you!

Yeah that’s a great idea.
Scooby Doo, where are you? Meddling kids Official Owners Club.

Scooby Dooby Doo, where are you? Official Scooby Snacks Diners Club

Adding the Dooby really gets the earworm going imho.

#5644 1 year ago

Scooby Doo - It looks like we’ve got ourselves an Owners Club.

A little play on Fred’s famous line “It looks like we’ve got ourselves a mystery”.

#5645 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

I’m 768 with Nitro!
Sold games list is pinned on page 1.

Thanks, found it.

#5646 1 year ago

Looks like all of the spots for the Scooby CE are sold and only pinstar has some in the market.

#5647 1 year ago
Quoted from 10redzr1:

Looks like all of the spots for the Scooby CE are sold and only pinstar has some in the market.

Nitro is still showing 7 available. The way Spooky allocates blocks to Distros makes sorting this stuff out a bit challenging.

#5648 1 year ago

CE#5 paid for last week. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

#5649 1 year ago
Quoted from LuvnAk49:

Just ask your distributor. They won't bite.

#5650 1 year ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

CE#5 paid for last week. Shouldn't be too much longer now.

Where you been man!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 40.00
Lighting - Led
Pinbald Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Severedmods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Rogers, AR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.