20230328_181118 (resized).jpg
20230328_181545 (resized).jpg
20230328_180833 (resized).jpg
BE05C8C4-31FB-43E8-A5E6-337A1E9E9377 (resized).jpeg
43782B1B-4F63-45E0-AD6A-37180D1CC512 (resized).jpeg
6AEE14D4-84AF-46D6-85B5-0E9FD2BAC017 (resized).jpeg
CF8547BD-6F48-4D7B-AC93-A2BDA5F36D65 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 130.
#5201 1 year ago

Looks fantastic so far and so much more to come. Love the paint brush mode. These kind of clever touches really show passion for the theme and make for great pinball. Looks like Spooky have delivered it in spades.

#5202 1 year ago

Just finished watching the video and this is the first pin that my wife is actually just as excited as I am to get it home!!! Really LOVED the sound and lightshow!!!!! Good work spooky!! Stoked to get #72 delivered to its new home!!!!

#5203 1 year ago

congratulations to you scooby people. the Video looks awesome. to us Halloween/ultraman people.....we choose poorly

#5204 1 year ago

Just finished watching the video as well. Going to watch Bond 60th stream next (sorry couldn't help myself). Seriously though, I am so pumped for this game. It is this good now I can't imagine how good it will be by June when I should be getting mine. I ordered this not because we are huge Scooby fans but because this theme is timeless and fun and for everybody and I have visions of playing this with future grandkids. Good job Spooky, good job.

#5205 1 year ago

Wow just WOW

#5206 1 year ago

Grand Slam Home Run on the Scooby Doo pinball reveal video. That’s how you do things and they backed it up with content and assets. Bravo!

This looks like a fun game and one many people will want to own.

#5207 1 year ago

Looks great Spooky! Appreciate all of the passion you’ve put into this game. Anxiously awaiting CE # 540. Keep up the great work, guys!

#5208 1 year ago

I can’t explain how excited my wife and I are for Scooby! The video nailed the questions that we had. Spooky is really throwing everything they have and this and it’s paying off!

We love that Spooky is on these threads…really shows how much they really care about pinball…and want us to enjoy what they make.

#5209 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Halfway thru and blown away!
Very, very nice showing and great work on everything.
The light show, art, animations, music, call outs - just AMAZING!
I’m collecting as fast as I can until my game gets here![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I grabbed the same hat from the spirit store in October.

#5210 1 year ago

Looks great! Can’t wait! Thanks for posting the video and look forward to seeing the Jack Danger stream with you too! Your enthusiasm for the game is contagious and shows in the product and the team spirit. Keep it up!

#5211 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Grand Slam Home Run on the Scooby Doo pinball reveal video. That’s how you do things and they backed it up with content and assets. Bravo!
This looks like a fun game and one many people will want to own.

Why did you sell your spot?

#5212 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

congratulations to you scooby people. the Video looks awesome. to us Halloween/ultraman people.....we choose poorly

They’ll hook you up! Right, Bug…….!!

#5213 1 year ago

Love the sound effects and music. Looks like 1.0 code basically so if this early then bond must be at .3
Looks loaded. Will sell out now.

#5214 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:Halloween/ultraman people.....we choose poorly

There is that "one guy" again

#5215 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sometimes, it’s ok not to be liked…as they aren’t worth it…something I’ve learned over time. It’s a weird thing to learn and accept. So, here’s to looking at those that are excited and respect you/Spooky.

#5216 1 year ago

Always! What a joker

Quoted from transprtr4u:

#5217 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Here it is guys! The official Scooby-Doo gameplay reveal. Enjoy!

I was going to up vote but.... its perfectly set at a prime number

#5218 1 year ago

There ya go. I bumped it up to 72. Now you gotta get it to 73

#5219 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Always! What a joker

Complete joker. If you had a Halloween with super weak cod and not even able to get through a full game, I am sure you would be all daisies. it was a dream theme for me that turned into a nightmare. I was a huge supporter until I was not. I wish you the best luck truly. People can say they are happy with their Halloween/ultraman but the majority and value on pinside will point the opposite direction. Like I said, Scooby looks absolutely amazing.

#5220 1 year ago

I have Halloween and the code is good and will be great.

Quoted from Mro-Tek:

Complete joker. If you had a Halloween with super weak cod and not even able to get through a full game, I am sure you would be all daisies. it was a dream theme for me that turned into a nightmare. I was a huge supporter until I was not. I wish you the best luck truly. People can say they are happy with their Halloween/ultraman but the majority and value on pinside will point the opposite direction. Like I said, Scooby looks absolutely amazing.

#5221 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I have Halloween and the code is good and will be great.

If you like that code, good on you.

#5222 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

If you like that code, good on you.

I do. But it’s ok if you don’t…but why are you here?

#5223 1 year ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I do. But it’s ok if you don’t…but why are you here?

why shouldn't I be? because I don't agree with you I shouldn't be? it is okay to have a none majority opinion I think.

#5224 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Halfway thru and blown away!
Very, very nice showing and great work on everything.
The light show, art, animations, music, call outs - just AMAZING!
I’m collecting as fast as I can until my game gets here![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, time to collect art for the wall next to it.

CED0CAB9-754F-4846-B340-41D8B001A5F6 (resized).jpegCED0CAB9-754F-4846-B340-41D8B001A5F6 (resized).jpeg
#5225 1 year ago

Great video of the gameplay. Much better than some other initial gameplay videos.

Looks like it’ll be fun.

#5226 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

why shouldn't I be? because I don't agree with you I shouldn't be? it is okay to have a none majority opinion I think.

Ok. We get it.

#5227 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

Welcome to the reality of NIB pinball as it exists today. As the hobby exists now, there are supply and labor shortages, while interest in pinball grows. All manufacturers, and I stress the word ALL, ship games with incomplete code. They then finish and polish as the months pass. This can take well over a year or longer. Sit tight, be patient, and know Spooky has your back. HW and UM will get finished.

#5228 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

People can say they are happy with their Halloween/ultraman but the majority and value on pinside will point the opposite direction.

I don't think you get to speak for the "majority". Do you believe the "majority" ranking it 68 out of the top 100 pins with the code not finished yet or do you get to pick and choose what "majority" matters? My nephew visited over the holidays and played all my games, HW was his favorite and he was shocked when I told him that there were people constantly dogging this game.

#5229 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Welcome to the reality of NIB pinball as it exists today. As the hobby exists now, there are supply and labor shortages, while interest in pinball grows. All manufacturers, and I stress the word ALL, ship games with incomplete code. They then finish and polish as the months pass. This can take well over a year or longer. Sit tight, be patient, and know Spooky has your back. HW and UM will get finished.

Yeh, he really should have bought Bond.

#5230 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Yeh, he really should have bought Bond.

Agreed. And at the risk of many down votes, ill say this. I played Bond pro and premium pretty extensively at Pincinatti, man what a snoozer. Scooby appears to be leaps and bounds more fun even before it's released. Bond Pro model will be the next TMNT or LZ in stock at every distributor begging for someone to buy it.

#5231 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

I don't think you get to speak for the "majority". Do you believe the "majority" ranking it 68 out of the top 100 pins with the code not finished yet or do you get to pick and choose what "majority" matters? My nephew visited over the holidays and played all my games, HW was his favorite and he was shocked when I told him that there were people constantly dogging this game.

yes, I think people are enthused when they are in house mode and just need to just watch the ball drain down the sanitarium playfield to to progress. they dig that that modes have no clear objective or direction. people like that that the video's are pixilated . I could say I am only speaking for myself but the tanked values might give say otherwise. I am not a seller, I would just like to see a decent finished code. Rob zombie owners might agree. and from what i have read, rick and morty owners were promised more as well.

#5232 1 year ago

I appreciate that your opinion is based on Halloween apparently making up 50% of your collection.
I play Halloween more than any other game in my collection and am honestly curious, what part of the “missing” code has you so upset?
I really have very few issues and I am confident that it gets better every time.

Quoted from Mro-Tek:

yes, I think people are enthused when they are in house mode and just need to just watch the ball drain down the sanitarium playfield to to progress. they dig that that modes have no clear objective or direction. people like that that the video's are pixilated . I could say I am only speaking for myself but the tanked values might give say otherwise. I am not a seller, I would just like to see a decent finished code. Rob zombie owners might agree. and from what i have read, rick and morty owners were promised more as well.

#5233 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I appreciate your opinion as Halloween apparently make up 50% of your collection.
I play Halloween more than any other game in my collection and am honestly curious, what part of the “missing” code has you so upset?
I really have very few issues and I am confident that it gets better every time.

great dig! yep, i do not have a lot of games. does that make my point or option any less valid?

#5234 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

You can progress through the house mode on the sanitarium playfield now, all modes have objectives and they fixed the pixilated videos. Sorry you bailed on early code but it's different now.

#5235 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

great dig! yep, i do not have a lot of games. does that make my point or option any less valid?

I didn't read that as a "dig" for what it's worth. No, your opinion is no less valid. I think he was honestly saying you are focusing more heavily on your HW because it's 50 percent of your collection. Not an insult or jab, but an observation. I know it sucks to wait on updates, but it's the norm these days. Spooky seems to care and be more responsive than most manufacturers, so I'd just be patient.

#5236 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

I didn't read that as a "dig" for what it's worth. I think he was honestly saying you are focusing more heavily on your HW because it's 50 percent of your collection. Not an insult or jab, but an observation. I know it sucks to wait on updates, but it's the norm these days. Spooky seems to care and be more responsive than most manufacturers, so I'd just be patient.

thanks, that is a genuine cool response.

#5237 1 year ago

Oh man, this looks great so far. Nice work, Spooky team!

#5238 1 year ago

This is the Scooby Doo hype thread. There is a Halloween owners thread as well.

Quoted from Mro-Tek:

#5239 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

You can progress through the house mode on the sanitarium playfield now, all modes have objectives and they fixed the pixilated videos. Sorry you bailed on early code but it's different now.

I did not bail early, I will never sell it.

#5240 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

thanks, that is a genuine cool response.

Agree not a dig. It stinks you had a bad experience. Hope it all works out for anyone who spends a boatload of cash on a machine. It definitely should with all that is invested

#5241 1 year ago
Quoted from Mro-Tek:

I did not bail early, I will never sell it.

Have you updated the code and played it recently? Most of the issues you were citing have been resolved.

#5242 1 year ago

Oops… it took me 105 pages to realize this is a Halloween thread. I could have swore it was Scooby Doo.

#5243 1 year ago

I just upgraded to a CE.

Thank you 6lb 8oz baby Jesus for giving me the wisdom to cancel my Bond order…

Nice work Spooky! Met you guys at Allentown and neat to see you having so much fun in the video!

#5244 1 year ago
Quoted from OGpinball:

I just upgraded to a CE.
Thank you 6lb 8oz baby Jesus for giving me the wisdom to cancel my Bond order…
Nice work Spooky! Met you guys at Allentown and neat to see you having so much fun in the video!

Congratulations! Good move if you ask me. Scooby > Bond. All day long, on price, assets, overall package, and most of all FUN!!!

#5245 1 year ago

I do my best pinsiding when I’m drunk. Glad to see some hype back in this thread! Haven’t watch the video yet but sounds like spooky knocked it out of the park. Cheers spooky fam. Can’t wait. I mean. I guess I can. Because I’ll have to. Haha.

#5246 1 year ago

Spooky team… you guys crushed it. I can’t believe how polished this game is already! And to think there is more to come!!!! I can’t wait to get my CE home.

#5247 1 year ago

#123… to the 4 scoob and Dr Dre is at the door spooky ready to make and entrance so back on up… this game about to rip shit up…

#5248 1 year ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Spooky team… you guys crushed it. I can’t believe how polished this game is already! And to think there is more to come!!!! I can’t wait to get my CE home.

You said it, brother!

#5249 1 year ago

Spooky knocked it out of the park with theme integration in regards to Rick and Morty and it appears they have done it again.

#5250 1 year ago

Just to echo everyone else on this thread, great job Spooky!! This is my first spooky pin and cannot wait to get it in the next 6 months!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 29.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
NinjaCamp Mods
Other
Playfield - Plastics
NinjaCamp Mods
Plastics
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Minneapolis, MN
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Mooshue's Market
Cabinet parts
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Other
Playfield - Other
Severedmods
Other
Playfield - Protection
NinjaCamp Mods
Protection
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 6,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 130.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-scooby-doo-hype-thread/page/105?hl=dwboca and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.