Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Jediturtle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#2 10 years ago

Are there any pics of the playfield on this game? I would love to see more!

#3 10 years ago

Yep. More....

#4 10 years ago

If there was was it would be posted....

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Are there any pics of the playfield on this game? I would love to see more!

I think their plan is to unveil a fully armed and operational game when it's ready .

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

I think their plan is to unveil a fully armed and operational game when it's ready .

10-4 I hadn't been closely following this one so I wasn't sure if I missed any updates, but it has my full attention now!

#7 10 years ago

I'm surprised that this leaked. So unlike Charlie!
    Not like he needs the publicity with this title. EVERYONE wants a piece of Alecia Crowley.

#8 10 years ago
    Quoted from Acampero:

I'm surprised that this leaked. So unlike Charlie!
    Not like he needs the publicity with this title. EVERYONE wants a piece of Alecia Crowley.

Charlie is the one that leaked it.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from mnpinball:

Charlie is the one that leaked it.

That's what I mean. Charlie said he'd show it when it was done and not before and now he's leaking.

Not that I don't love it. So looking forward to this game.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from Acampero:

That's what I mean. Charlie said he'd show it when it was done and not before and now he's leaking.

Probably just to let people know there was a change of plans .

#11 10 years ago

looks great, can't wait

#12 10 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Probably just to let people know there was a change of plans .

Oh yeah - wasn't it supposed to be A/N? Is this the first time it's been revealed to be a DMD game?

#13 10 years ago

interesting...

#14 10 years ago

I'm thinking that for me, it's going to be hard to resist buying every game that Spooky puts out.

#15 10 years ago

VERY happy to see it get a DMD!!!! I was very worried about the possibility of it getting alpha-numeric displays.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#16 10 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to sell a game or two and get one of these when they are available .

#17 10 years ago

Looking forward to seeing this pin more than any of the other future promised pins.

#18 10 years ago

Sweet. Anyone decode the morse code flipper flips? Sure sounds like that's what they are doing...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-zombies-from-beyond-the-grave-teaser and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.