Topic Stats

• 238 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 days ago by matlynch91
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5687 (resized).jpeg
    11C0E0CF-0373-4DDB-8272-566169DCEA36 (resized).png
    204AF59E-5443-4EBB-BA3F-57BD38A0CA8F (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_Marketplace_LE_mrclean (resized).png
    3015D7CA-AF53-4EC7-AAD9-353645D24E12 (resized).jpeg
    amhbroshure (resized).png
    AD86A640-593B-401C-A0D3-7780891FA342 (resized).jpeg
    C5A00A0D-9014-4934-BCAC-1435E511D078 (resized).jpeg
    EA084EF3-1859-4A16-AF6B-5FC89BDF62EB (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210720-145111_Chrome (resized).jpg
    f89ede30711d246731e529ace00703f3 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    9f7f4b49facaaada3518a03e6f86b96d (resized).jpg
    takemymoney (resized).jpg
    41aaaIVEaTL._AC_SY400_ (resized).jpg
    hatanyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepinballco-op.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 3 years ago

COMPLAINTS:

The fan noise is the worst. I switched the fan on my ACNC, not yet on my R&M.

Incomplete codes too. It's annoying spending 8k on a game and playing on a partial code for months on end. So many bugs in them... both my Spooky games have reset multiple times during games.

SUGGESTIONS:

Include some drop target banks, and if there was something behind them (stand up target, scoop, tunnel, etc) that would be extra cool. It's like changing the structure of the playfield. I always like that kind of stuff.

I don't mind the holding of locked balls, but you guys don't need to do this in every game. TNA, ACNC, R&M... probably costs money to make this happen, and really you don't need to do it imo. Do virtual locks and give us something else with our money, like rail lighting or something.

A friend of mine once suggested having 3 pop bumpers completely enclosed with ball guides and with a trapped ball inside of it, when you hit the trapped ball, it goes crazy in the enclosed space with the pops while at the same time the ball in play is still active. This creates more chaos in a game (especially in multiball) and also allows a game's maker to utilize the number of pops as a target objective. ---- EDIT: Apparently this already exists. I didn't know that.

More modern music pins? Lincoln Park, Sevendust, Korn, etc. Marilyn Manson! You can make that evil and fun.

COMPLIMENTS:

Customer service is top notch. I've had help at all hours of the day, and when I made a mistake and fried a servo board, I was sent a replacement for free. I even asked to pay and she said no! WHAT!? OK fine, customer for life, take my money.

1 week later
    #104 3 years ago

I like band themes, but how about some damn RECENT ones. And ones that ROCK!

Lincoln Park? Sevendust? Korn? Marilyn Manson?

omg WEIRD AL!? hahaha

#107 3 years ago
    Quoted from cait001:

Stern (and JJP) have the classic rock, why not try something like hiphop that would be a risk for Stern, but probably easy to sell at Spooky levels? (Run The Jewels, Wu-Tang Clan, Beastie Boys, Run DMC, etc)
    and video games. My god, why doesn't anyone make games based off video games. One of the hugest aspects of popular culture, and all we have to show for it are a few lackluster titles from the 20th century (SFII, the Pac Man pins, Defender, etc etc)

Good stuff!

#118 3 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Recent? All those bands are 25 years old.
    All good bands though. The new Sevendust album hit #1.
    Manson would be the one from that list that would sell the best to pinball people imo. And Charlie likes him. 750 units though? Hmmm ... dunno.
    rd

lol, well maybe I should have said MORE recent.

If Rob Zombie can sell 350 units and Alice Cooper can do 500, I think Marylin Manson can handle 750 easily. There are far more people who are more familiar with MM than with AC or RZ imo. The kinds of cool & crazy stuff you can have in a MM pin too!

And Zombie & Manson toured together a bunch of times if I'm not mistaken. They are two peas in a pod!

Make it happen Charlie! I purchased ACNC and I only knew about 3-4 of his songs and not all that well either. I'm sure a dark-themed black & white MM game with flashes of color or whatever would ROOOOCK!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thepinballco-op.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-suggestion-box?tu=thepinballco-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.