Topic Stats

• 238 posts
  • 122 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 days ago by matlynch91
  • Topic is favorited by 47 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5687 (resized).jpeg
    11C0E0CF-0373-4DDB-8272-566169DCEA36 (resized).png
    204AF59E-5443-4EBB-BA3F-57BD38A0CA8F (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_Marketplace_LE_mrclean (resized).png
    3015D7CA-AF53-4EC7-AAD9-353645D24E12 (resized).jpeg
    amhbroshure (resized).png
    AD86A640-593B-401C-A0D3-7780891FA342 (resized).jpeg
    C5A00A0D-9014-4934-BCAC-1435E511D078 (resized).jpeg
    EA084EF3-1859-4A16-AF6B-5FC89BDF62EB (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210720-145111_Chrome (resized).jpg
    f89ede30711d246731e529ace00703f3 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    9f7f4b49facaaada3518a03e6f86b96d (resized).jpg
    takemymoney (resized).jpg
    41aaaIVEaTL._AC_SY400_ (resized).jpg
    hatanyone.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 3 years ago

thanks for starting this thread, nice to see a company that really cares about it's customers and product quality
    can't see stern or jjp staring a thread like this
    instead of repeating what others have said, i have just up voted the suggestions i agree with.

Would like to see a simple rca out jack on the bottom to easily add an external sub

AND if you could implement these before you build R&M #503 that would be great

1 week later
    #127 3 years ago

Still waiting on my R&M game and I am looking forward to owning it
    BUT ....
    Reading the owner's thread makes me feel like I am getting a project I have to work on instead of a game I can just turn on and enjoy

#130 3 years ago
    Quoted from Calfdemon:

You need to take into account that most of the posts in the owner's thread are from the folks who need to do things to their games and are asking advise, complaining, making adjustment recommendations, or whatever. If you actually counted the physical games that there are posts regarding issues, there are probably 20-30 games or so total and most only have a minor issue or 2. Only a few have posted multiple (major) issues in one game. They are in the 300's right now and taking build sheets for the 400's already.
    That means there are probably 300 games out there that you have NOT heard from, because the games are playing fine. Granted, not everyone is on Pinside, but still. The posts you are reading relating to problems are not from everyone. The reality with forums is that you hear when there are problems, but not when there aren't. It gives the false impression that every game has issues. I wouldn't worry too much as most of the games only need a small little tweak here and there (like any other NIB game), but you will probably be fine when you get yours. Don't let the posts in the owner's thread get you down. And take more stress off knowing that even if you do have issues, you bought from Spooky who has some of the best customer service around. They always make it right.

Most of issue posts I have seen are people just trying to get their game to work/shoot correctly
    30 out of 300 is about 10% which is not insignificant

#133 3 years ago

"look at the flowers"

5 months later
    #150 2 years ago

Thru-bolt your playfield rails like Stern and the other mfgs. do.
    I saw a R&M delivered with the PF on the bottom of the cabinet because the bolts holding the rails pulled out

2 weeks later
    #153 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I would put it more on the lockdown system to blame, or make the hook ends longer.
    The springy clips can allow the hook out.
    With a proper lockdown bar system the lock is positive, not just spring tension.
    Also the new stern like setup gives no support underneath for the bar to rest down on, and relies alot on the side rails and glass.
    Once the lockdown hooks have come out, no the playfield rails aren't meant to hold the full vertical weight and in shipping.
    I'm glad there are no bolts like DE games.

On the machine I saw delivered, the screws holding the rails pulled out and the PF dropped
    The front of the PF was still locked in by the lockdown bar

2 months later
    #191 2 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

For a fairly straightforward DIY fix for the LED strip diffusion use thin white styrene cut into strips and attach (hot glue works) directly over the LEDs. I had some RGB speaker light rings years ago that had the same issue, and I just cut up an old "for sale" yard sign I had laying around which diffused them nicely.

that should look great on your new $10,000 pinball machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BMore-Pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-suggestion-box?tu=BMore-Pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.