Topic Stats

• 228 posts
  • 116 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by soren
  • Topic is favorited by 46 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

11C0E0CF-0373-4DDB-8272-566169DCEA36 (resized).png
    204AF59E-5443-4EBB-BA3F-57BD38A0CA8F (resized).jpeg
    Pinside_Marketplace_LE_mrclean (resized).png
    3015D7CA-AF53-4EC7-AAD9-353645D24E12 (resized).jpeg
    amhbroshure (resized).png
    AD86A640-593B-401C-A0D3-7780891FA342 (resized).jpeg
    C5A00A0D-9014-4934-BCAC-1435E511D078 (resized).jpeg
    EA084EF3-1859-4A16-AF6B-5FC89BDF62EB (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20210720-145111_Chrome (resized).jpg
    f89ede30711d246731e529ace00703f3 (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    9f7f4b49facaaada3518a03e6f86b96d (resized).jpg
    takemymoney (resized).jpg
    41aaaIVEaTL._AC_SY400_ (resized).jpg
    hatanyone.gif
    1445A9A5-02A8-4D32-A4FB-D922022AC14D (resized).jpeg

There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 1 year ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

Haven't like 90% of people who have seen the games in person say the lights look great? I've seen the games and thought they looked great. If it becomes an annoyance to the 10%, I think it's something that can be modded. I'm not sure that's where I want Spooky to be focusing their energy at the moment.

I'm sure it looks fine in person. The cameras always make those things look blinding. I, myself, will still be installing a silicone sleeve over them because I think the exposed led ribbon strip looks unprofessional, for lack of a better word. And I prefer a frosted led to a clear dome, in almost all cases.

#202 1 year ago

I think the lights look great. But the Spooky team did state multiple times, they were going to put an adjustment in the game coding. So you will be able to separately dim the light strips dimmer if you would like. No need to worry or hot glue anything to your new machine. I hope you all have a great day.

#203 1 year ago
    Quoted from RebelGuitars:

They have tinted plastic over them already.

I see that, but as you can see the tinted plastic does nothing to diffuse the LEDs. You need something more translucent like .030" styrene.

#204 1 year ago
    Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm sure it looks fine in person. The cameras always make those things look blinding. I, myself, will still be installing a silicone sleeve over them because I think the exposed led ribbon strip looks unprofessional, for lack of a better word. And I prefer a frosted led to a clear dome, in almost all cases.

Totally fine. I'm all for individuals modding their games to meet their taste. I also prefer frosted LEDs, but I don't think this is a major issue on this particular game. When I first saw the game it was more of a "Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that on a game before." It didn't jump out to me as something that needed to be fixed.

#205 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

On ACNC can we get some randomness with the mystery awards? It would be nice to get an occasional weapon or extra ball or anything beside advance to monster. Thanks Spooky team!

My suggestion again. Please and thank you!!

3 months later
    #206 1 year ago

Fry, Leela and Bender would be perfect.

#207 1 year ago
    Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

My suggestion again. Please and thank you!!

I‘m afraid Spooky quit working on this. Too much work with new projects. No further announcements concerning updates, no further response, disappointing…

1 month later
    #208 1 year ago

So Spooky doesn't add High Quality Glass on their CE models... really sucks

#209 1 year ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Simple... don't change a thing.
    Dont plan on buying anything else NIB, until Spooky releases Big Trouble in Little China next year.

Quoted from Darkknight42:

Would you guys ever consider doing a Killer Klowns from Outer Space pinball machine? I would definitely love to see this as a pinball machine!!

I'd be interested in those as well as these to hit the pinside marketplace...

Pinside_Marketplace_LE_mrclean (resized).png
    #210 1 year ago

I love my ACNC, and maybe this has been asked before…but why is “Poison” not incorporated in this game??? I would love to see it added as a “hidden mode,’” say a set number of spinner hits sets it off…avoid poison shots while trying to make a set shot for each of the monsters??? I dunno, sounds like a no brainer awesome addition to me

#211 1 year ago
    Quoted from mikehoss1414:

I love my ACNC, and maybe this has been asked before…but why is “Poison” not incorporated in this game??? I would love to see it added as a “hidden mode,’” say a set number of spinner hits sets it off…avoid poison shots while trying to make a set shot for each of the monsters??? I dunno, sounds like a no brainer awesome addition to me

…you could send an email to Spooky and make this suggestion

Not sure if ACNC software development is still on their list (no further development e.g. on Mystery Awards)

1 week later
    #212 1 year ago

During ball search on Halloween, reset the drop target on the middle playfield. The drop target us a possible ball trap that could be cleared.

204AF59E-5443-4EBB-BA3F-57BD38A0CA8F (resized).jpeg
    #213 1 year ago

Spooky needs to offer replacement parts on their website for sale.

#214 12 months ago

I don’t think any pinball company sells parts on their website, pinball life or Marcos carries pretty much everything you need.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Spooky needs to offer replacement parts on their website for sale.

#215 12 months ago
    Quoted from Lopa:

I don’t think any pinball company sells parts on their website,

Other than Stern, American Pinball, jjp. Maybe others ?

Usually game specific parts. Not common wear items.

LTG : )

#216 12 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

CGC/PPS is kind of a hybrid of that.

#217 12 months ago

game specific or upgraded parts that are an alternate revenue stream but very few repair/replacement parts. you can call the service dept of any manufacturer and generally get whatever you need in my experience.

Quoted from LTG:

1 week later
    #218 11 months ago

Add code to Halloween to support restarting a game by holding the start button. I don't care if some at Spooky think this is "cheating" I use the feature on my Stern games and Rick and Morty.

#219 11 months ago
    Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Add code to Halloween to support restarting a game by holding the start button. I don't care if some at Spooky think this is "cheating" I use the feature on my Stern games and Rick and Morty.

Agreed. I consider this a standard feature that every game should have.

#220 11 months ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Agreed. I consider this a standard feature that every game should have.

They should one-up this and make it so that the game resets even on ball one by holding the left flipper while holding the start button like Stern does. Too many guests (especially kids) who like to start 4 player games and then walk off.

#221 11 months ago

I'm a cheater as well and have already submitted this request.

2 weeks later
    #222 11 months ago

Thanks for adding a restart option in code 1.06. The hold time of the start button is a little longer than I would have expected but it does work. I also like how it leaves the ball in the launch trough so you can start a new game quickly. Thanks!

4 months later
    #223 7 months ago

I know you have a new URL but you really need to fix your webpage. If somebody searches google or goes to spookypinball.com they end up with this screen. Have https://www.spookypinball.com redirect to the new URL at a minimum.

11C0E0CF-0373-4DDB-8272-566169DCEA36 (resized).png
    #224 7 months ago

There is a built in redirect from www.spookypinball.com. I would try clearing your cache and hitting refresh.

#225 7 months ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

There is a built in redirect from www.spookypinball.com. I would try clearing your cache and hitting refresh.

I am not the only one having this issue. I have seen others post on FB recently. It is working for me now though.

#226 6 months ago

So, newer computer... never been to spookypinball.com with this PC until just now... same issue. Likely due to the re-direct not being at the DNS level so the browser is trying to get the cert for the old address before hitting the redirect...

3 weeks later
    #227 6 months ago

Is the current Spooky site still a work in progress? "Michael Meyers," "whith," "malevolant." Those were three things I just saw at a glance.

#228 6 months ago

I have a recommendation for Spooky. And that is to relaunch the podcast. If it was too much work/too little content, consider bi-monthly or quarterly. It was a great podcast. But also, do not underestimate how great a promotional value it had for the company. Keeping attention on the games. Good luck.

There are 228 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!