(Topic ID: 76378)

Spooky Pinball Podcast vs GRC Featured Vids vs Pinside Blabber

By gameroomguru

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3vgzck.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ebjimmyg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

I am assuming the girl was tied to a chair. That is based on the camera angle and the fact she stayed for the duration.

this is the reason why i try to stay off this forum. for some reason i keep getting dragged back to it... poor comments by people I disagree with are the last thing i feel like reading. time to just go back to playing pinball instead of reading pinball. my soft spoken voice wont be barely heard much longer on camera with these videos. next month i will be retired auditions open for replacing me. please send some non-nasal somewhat decent looking chicks to GRC to apply. have a nice night everyone.

Post edited by TigerLaw25 : please watch the language

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ebjimmyg.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-podcast-vs-grc-featured-vids-vs-pinside-blabber?tu=ebjimmyg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.