(Topic ID: 163017)

Spooky Pinball Open House... July 9th

By SpookyCharlie

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

screen_d1057ae76da75878_1468115246000_(resized).jpg
    screen_96688ee1680aad1e_1468101362000_(resized).jpg
    20160710_161931_(resized).jpg
    20160710_161934_(resized).jpg
    20160710_002350_(resized).jpg
    20160709_235502_(resized).jpg
    20160709_191107_(resized).jpg
    20160710_162130_(resized).jpg
    20160709_213557_(resized).jpg
    IMG_20160709_191718723_(resized).jpg
    20160710_094123_(resized).jpg
    20160710_093136_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).png
    20160709_154933_(resized).jpg
    20160709_154911_(resized).jpg
    20160709_154923_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookycharlie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Ok... we've been talking about this on our Facebook page, but wanted to be sure everyone knows this is open to basically all the cool pinball people out there. We never really had a grand opening because well, we were broke and working really hard, so now it's time to say thank you to everyone that helped put us on the pinball map both inside and outside of Benton.

To say we're a bit "rural" in Benton is an understatement. Closest hotels are Platteville, WI and Galena, IL... and we're not saying this party is going to be that travel worthy, but hey, we'll be here rocking out with a couple bands (including Bug's band debut) and some food & beverages, so you might as well join us if you're in the area.

If you are coming, please post a "yep" just so we have a minor idea of a head count for food & drink prep.

Sincerely... we love being here, so thanks if you'll be here or not!!! Charlie & KT

Grand_Opening_Flyer_(resized).jpgGrand_Opening_Flyer_(resized).jpg

#14 7 years ago

Hey old dude... you're the one bailing out on the greatest moment in Spooky Pinball history! (complete exaggeration)

I'm calling Deb in the morning to tell her how sweet and nice she is, and that she should leave you home and come to Benton that weekend. She's a better pinball player than you anyway, and she won't drink all my beer or take out phone boxes all over town.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Me and a couple buddies had it all arranged....and then my wife reminded me of a trip she planned for us a number of months ago for that weekend. I'd still come but I prefer not to give up all my pins in the divorce.
    SHIT!!!!!!!

She'd never leave you BK... who else would drink all those cases of skanky old beer in her house?!

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from SpookyKT:

I don't think so old man!! I wanted it the following weekend but NO.... that's G-Fest. I got vetoed by a giant lizard from Japan.

Hey... that giant lizard is sacred to your son and I. Arigato Usagi!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jazman:

And hey, let's face it... that giant lizard from Japan is kind of the reason that Spooky Pinball exists... isn't it.

In a round about way... YES!

Can't wait to rock out with Sektor on their debut... and of course, BEAKER!!!!!! Squirrel!

beakerheadSMALLEST1_(resized).pngbeakerheadSMALLEST1_(resized).png

#23 7 years ago

Oh... and no joke, every attendee will in fact receive a free... BRYAN KELLY KEYCHAIN!!!

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You are such a dick!!

They'll also get a free beer... difference is the free beer is probably worth a buck.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You'll see, asshole. You can have a case, if you'd like.

He's not wrong... and hell, I think I sent half a case to Bryan as a joke over the winter. Still got a pile of them left! Maybe it's because his cartoon picture is on there and they smell like Geritol and ass.

#40 7 years ago

BK appears to have a one track mind these days.

I just ordered the coozies for the event... I think I'm going to add "Bryan Kelly Wasn't Here" on them.

1 week later
    #56 7 years ago

My favorite picture from the whole weekend... Bug's band rocked! Beaker was awesome as always.

Thanks to everyone who came & packed the house. Big thanks to Chris for documenting EVERYTHING!!! Including me coming out of the bathroom?!

No thanks to Bryan Kelly. Who didn't come because he's old and stuff and those darn rock bands scare him. (we still love him anyway)

IMG_20160709_191718723_(resized).jpgIMG_20160709_191718723_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
    #88 7 years ago

Packed house, and a ton of fun... thanks to everyone who came and enjoyed the day! Maybe we'll do it again sometime down the road so Bryan and Terry can be here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider spookycharlie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-open-house-july-9th?tu=spookycharlie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.