Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I was happy to see a really nice article on Spooky Pinball (and a video) in today's news. Proud to have a pinball manufacturer making fun and innovative games from my State! Keep up the good work Spooky!
http://host.madison.com/wsj/business/spooky-pinball-makes-its-mark-in-a-tiny-town/article_ea6f0383-212f-5cab-9ab6-f0e5c367a0d2.html

#2 9 years ago

Great story - thanks for sharing.

#3 9 years ago

Nice video, great interview. Thanks!

#4 9 years ago

I couldn't believe it when I opened the paper this morning and saw this - a huge article on Spooky pinball!

#5 9 years ago

Thanks to the Mad Rollin' guys for tipping off the reporter who found us. Really nice of Hilton & crew!

Just happy to help point out our little village to the rest of the state. It was kinda weird trying to work with a reporter over your shoulder most of the day... but a fun experience!

#6 9 years ago

great write up and video!

Glad they called you up for this!!!

GO WISCONSIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-in-the-wisconsin-state-journal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.