5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

will ben heck be programming it?

pretty much the single most important question!

#122 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Jetsons just doesn't feel like a Spooky theme to me.

Neither did dominos...

#126 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

If this is Spooky game #3 then Domino's doesn't count.

And neither does jetsons. Seems to be The worst kept secret of pinball.

#142 7 years ago
Quoted from SimonBaird:

AMH is just off on the use of rubber posts and slings, it's not a stop start wide body nor is it a flowing table. Haven't played RZ but as both these games were in development around the same time I wouldn't be surprised if there were similar issues with not quite having the shots right.

sorry but you are not aware that AMH and RZ are 2 totally different designers and both of them seem to have executed their vison very well.

Go back and do the time to listen to Ben's show and Spooky podcast for details.

In general, I think Ben acknowledges that he would have tweaked the jump ramp on AMH in hindsight. I personally think he is crazy as once dialed in that shot is super satisfying, clean, and has great flow. Games dont have to be your request of start/stop or flow. There are all sorts of great games out there that really fit on a much wider spectrum.

RZ is intended to bring in more randomness, hence the slings and pops all over the place. Chuck mad a super unique design that actually shoots pretty good for his first effort.

Dominos was technically designed or atleast project coordinated by Adam. Again a totally differnet style of game play but executed quite well if you talk to Adam and know what he was going for.

#177 7 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

If Spooky could do the Archer layout above, I would be in on this game! Especially if it was an Archer pin.

would the designer/coder be willing to recode it under the pinheck board and would the pinheck board be able to handle the load?

1 month later
#210 7 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Agreed, I missed AMH, RZ, and just emailed KT to ensure I'm on the list for game3, so hopefully, FINALLY, I can get a Spooky game

you can go buy dominos currently. It is an unlimited run and the only factor is time. As I understand it, sales stop on Dec 31st.

#217 7 years ago
Quoted from goatdan:

I get why it is time limited, but I wish that it would be available for a bit more time. I'm seriously interested in a Domino's, but I don't have the money at the moment, and I haven't played it to see if it is a game I would sell something I currently own for. Considering it was just unveiled a few months ago, I wish it would be another 6 months or so before sales closed...
Having said that, I also totally get they need to order parts and put them together in the right quantity, so I get that... Now the only question is if I should just bite the bullet and order one, or potentially regret it later...

I agree. I am interested but only got limited play on the one at Expo (my fault just cause there was too much to do and too little time). I also wanted to check out things under the hood a bit.

Would be nice in my mind if Spooky would be able to extend a little or get the game to another show or 2 first.

From what I have seen it shoots pretty nice.

Unfortunately without Ben on code I need to see it develop a bit more before plunking down cash.

1 week later
#246 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I guess it comes down to, what would people pay for this upgrade?

100/150 would easily and quickly buy for $400; no questions asked.

I bet the last 50 would upgrade over time.

In other words, If you can get the hardware done for $250 then you stand to make 15k at minimum and probably more like 18k.

Would that be enough $$$$$ to convince you to do it?

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

My priority should be making my next game, maybe color AMH is something I could do down the road.

Are you officially working as lead designer/programmer/project manager on the next title?

#270 7 years ago
Quoted from Euchrid:

Futurama. Tons of great content. And it's not a kids show...

also, practically written for a pinball machine. Travel to various planets delivering packages, various iconic episodes, great characters and call outs. Even if you did not get cusomt callouts there is enough great stuff to pull from the series.

#272 7 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It's not Futurama.

yeah, I know

I have pushed Ben for Years to do Futurama, but can tell from his reaction it is not happening.

Maybe for Ben's 3rd game.

2 weeks later
#328 7 years ago

I heard rumor that the next game will break from the "spooky" idea. Sounds like they realized after Dominos and the next contract title that spooky does not have to be pigeon holed into a single 'type' of theme.

I am still hoping for "The greatest story ever told" (rebranded Bible Adventures) and to me that actually does fit squarely into the spooky themes.

3 weeks later
#404 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

The original tweet had the game name on the lower playfield pic. Was something about meatloaf. I think Ben is trolling honestly because there would be no need to write the name on the prototype like that.

you dont know Ben very well... guy labels seriously everything. I think his label maker even has a label on it, hahaha.

2 months later
#436 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

If you liked it at expo , you will like it even more now . Scott has done so much with the code since expo . He did not have the smart drop targets in at expo , these are so awesome! Rules are getting really good . If Total Annihilation does get produced I will buy one .

It needs to happen! I have thought the next step for spooky is to make a creat single level classic that is modernized. scott has done just that!

I am in!

#442 7 years ago

I will buy a kit TA if it were an option also!

(you reading this scott?)

TA needs to happen!

2 weeks later
#565 7 years ago

Anyone else notice this

https://twitter.com/meatcam

#572 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

I hope all the meatloaf talk is just people trying to be funny. Total disapointment and disbelief on my part if true.

Quoted from BMoney0309:

Meatloaf would be quite a let down in my opinion.

what are you guys talking about???

You may not like Michael Aday, but he is still to this day one of the biggest selling rockstars of all time. Everyone knows his stuff and he is creepy/spooky/odd. Fits perfect with the Spooky games IMO.

Put Ben behind the design and Code and MLPony would sell well. Give him a licensed cool theme to have fun with like Meatloaf and it could rock!

#599 7 years ago

looks like website is live now?

http://meatloafpinball.com/

#602 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I bet this is an elaborate joke....lol

All I know it there is some new content and it looks like some place holders also?

Ben is a pretty funny guy, but I honestly have no idea. At one point earlier today there was an image of the foamcore pf Ben is working on, but now that appears to be removed.

worth note that I think Charlie is designer for game #3? Ben mentioned on the Aliens stream that his game will be atleast 9-12 months out so i doubt they are announcing it???

#664 7 years ago

Best part is that it will be a full year till we figure out which one it isfor real.

#809 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Surprised Jetsons (and maybe even Dominos) isn't included in this count of games, don't understand... It was literally just announced too recently.

Contract games are not counted as they are not "spooky" games and obviously have other constraints.

9 months later
#1052 6 years ago

Looking REALLY cool!

#1153 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

This is the most excited I've been for a release since TNA and I truly mean that as a huge complement.

How much longer is your wait for your TNA?

#1155 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I can't afford any NIB games.

bummer, I thought you had one on order.

#1159 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'd love to support Spooky by buying a NIB. Perhaps, I wouldn't feel so guilty, if my wife or kids were really into pinball, but in reality this is my hobby. They are supportive, so I try to be appreciative and respectful of that without pushing the boundaries.

Can you put one out on route (along with a few of your other games)?

The family may be a bit more into it if the hobby slowly paid for the games. Also feels great to be able to share these great games with the public!
I love going in to see new and old faces enjoying the games.

#1161 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I've considered it, but most I've spoken with have said it's not worth it for the money. I have a decent relationship with the owner of the local movie theater, so I might be able to take over that route. I have also inquired about machines at a local gaming shop.

Find the best location you can, offer to bring in 4 games and host a 1x per month meetup. Explain that you will maintain the games very well and it will bring in new people.

Ask for 100% of the coin drop and tell them you are willing to do it on a 6 month probationary period so they feel comfortable with knowing if after 6 months they dont like it then the game leave and no hassle.

You wont get rich by any means and it does not bring in much money, but assuming you already own your current collection, then with the right location you could pay off a new TNA over an 18-24 month period (with the help of your other games coin drop).

The positive is that you can then earn new games and have fun meeting some new pinheads (they will come out of the cracks once you start hosting a monthly event and offer a free beer to the winner)

1 week later
#1248 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will Alice be at Allentown?

I have an empty vehicle and could bring one down...

I plan to be full on the way back however.

Someone convince Chuck and I can transport down to leave with pinballstar or someone else?

2 weeks later
#1291 6 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

4pm TPF time, Saturday March 17th in Spooky seminar full reveal. Two games are planned. Id recommend listening to Podcast for some additional details, sounds awesome!
http://www.head2headpinball.com

I sure hope we dont have to wait till 4pm on Sat to see and play the game!!!

Show is largely done by then.

1 week later
#1304 6 years ago

Who is coding ACNC?

2 weeks later
#1362 6 years ago

photos appears to be back stage at Alice Cooper concert?

He plays in Madison either tonight or Wed???

#1683 6 years ago

Was not expecting to like this game but after seven single ball games (and watching probably 30 others), this game is the bell of the ball. Shoots very nice with some fun (tight but in a good way and some nice flow when you get orbits and combos going) shots but they feel good! Art is fantastic. Animations are really cool. The whole game feels more like adams meets monster bash in overall vibe. The Alice cooper angle really just feels more like the music to encapsulate the game rather than the other way around,which is great in my book and how music games should be done! Alos nice to have some spooky background music made just for the game! Really puts it together.

Great job charlie and crew!

The one x factor for me was the code as I don't care for some of the previous ideas on 'doing it different', but now with Bowen as head of code and rules oversight I have no concerns that this will be done right. Bowen has a great way of thinking about games and knows how to make things fun with good balance and risk v reward. this is was the code department was lacking till now.

All great things for team spooky. Looking forward to playing more ACNC at MGC and hope to get a few two or three ball games in. There so I can see a bit more in the code.

One last thing is build quality was obviously way better for TNA and ACNC (even as prototypes) appears to have continueed that positive trajectory.

#1733 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I don't see why he couldn't have done it at the show.. he was literally streaming guardians of the galaxy at one of the booths during the reveal. If it was too noisy, I'm sure there was a private room they could have moved it to (even if it was a hotel room).

This was just the reveal, game play will come. It was beta code now and way more iimportant to let the people in attendance play it rather than sequester a game for Jack or any other streamer to play for the online community.

While i Would have liked to get a two ball game, lots of one ball games was enough to check out the shoots and see the game in person.

Looks like MGC will be the next chance to play so I suggest people interested getvthere to play. Since we won't have to wait for a saturday reveal I am guessing there will be lots of play opportunity and maybe even some live stream option.

#1789 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

No reason to take a close to $7k gamble

it is $6450...

also, this is entertainment and not investing so not really "gambling" for most.

I assume to sell any new game for 10-20% less than when purchased new. In some cases, they go up and in others they go down more.

Limited games with fun themes, if designed well, with solid code are all things that should mitigate your worry when you are concerned about "loss" of a toys value IMHO.

ACNC to me is a good shooter which is the most important thing for step 1.
Step 1.5 was up the build quality (which it appears even the protos really are build with TNA quality plus some)
Step 2 is that it is not just another music game and more a haunted castle (TAF and MB had a kid) theme with spooky music and a few Alice tunes that even a casual can like.
Step 3 is they hired someone that knows rulesets, risk v reward, and coding to get Fawzma in gear on what makes pinball fun (sure some ideas are cool but having a head pinhead in charge of code department is GREAT... The same reasons lyman games are fun is what Spooky just hired).

I dont see ACNC losing value as quickly as a game like RZ did, if that is your main concern.

#1792 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

prior to order sales happening.

Yeah, I wish they would just wait and take orders and 1k deposit at MGC (April 13th-15th).

They will have more to show codewise and it will give a few more thousand people the ability to play it themselves and then decide.
I also think it would be good marketing and fun hype type thing to have pre-sales actually start at the show. Just tell people to bring their checkbook and do check only sales so they dont have to worry about taking in cash.

I dont personally think this is an instant sell out as most people are smart enough to wait and play for any game now-a-days.

#1925 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Around 8250 if i had to guess... plus shipping

Math on this number?

#1927 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Butter cab is 1k more right? Then the armor mirrors and speaker panal another 750-800?

Armor is standard? Mirrors and speaker maybe a couple hundo?

#1929 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

The armor is special powdercoat isnt it? Or does spooky not do standard stainless or black on their pins and include powdercoated stuff?

Not sure what is standard on ACNC, but both AMH and RZ had powder.

#1937 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Spooky had 2 different powder colors on the 2 ACNCs in Texas , it is my understanding that they are still deciding what color powder will be on the game . That blue color on the game Charlie posted pics lf looks pretty good . The other one had the gray like on Rob Zombie , that also looked pretty good . I am not sure which I prefer yet , maybe they will come up with something else .

I actually really like stainless and hope to see that as the default

#1959 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I wasnt far off on my 8250 guess with all options....

just $500 off... And that is if you want everything on the option list (not sure why you would ever order all the options?)

You were claiming 8250 for butter, mirrors, and speaker kit... That would only be 7619

#1981 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I am still a little confused on how the pre-orders work. I have never owed a Spooky game. So if I order on Monday @ 9:00 am what place in line do I get? If someone who owns a previous spooky game decides to buy the game in July 2018 do they move ahead of me in line for the game? Or do I get some benefit for buying the game early?

Per the email >>
'ORDERS OPEN FOR ALL EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS AT 8:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME ON MARCH 26TH (2018 of course). Existing Spooky customers will get bumped up on the build list because we appreciate and take care of those who have gotten us where we are. Distributors will report sales as soon as they come in, so you aren't losing any "time in line" by buying from us or them. Games will be built in the order they are received. Email is your fastest way to get on the list quickly.'

#2017 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

There's just not much to shoot at.

The video was really bad. In person, the game shoots well and lots to shoot at.
I played a bunch of 1 ball games on it and each one I just focused on hitting each shot. They all feel good and are smooth when you hit them. Appropriately tight shots in my opinion.

I dont think there is much code on the current prototypes as they just switch from the old board system to P-roc system the week before TPF. My assumption is that it will be equal quality to TNA since all the same components (are they using the Danesi base box?).

#2021 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I'm curious, have you played Houdini? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

yes, played 4 different examples now. This is not really the thread for it, but in short I wont be buying Houdini.

#2121 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U will be fine... initial sales are always good and 500 is a good many pins for spooky...heck even tna hasnt hit 400 yet after as long as its been available to order. The last 200-250 will gradually sell in the upcoming months . If they get some more code done and a good gameplay video it cld push sales a little faster.

3 weeks till Midwest Gaming Classic... that is the next chance people will get to play it and guessing more code and hopefully on 2 or 3 ball then.

That will be a good chance for sales to happen.

#2169 6 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

#2020 I fiddled around and put order in at 8:01

based on the numbers, it appears at least 120 sold in the first minute of on sale

#2173 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I wouldn't concern yourselves too much with invoice numbers. I highly doubt they took into account priorities for existing customers while invoicing people. I'm guessing it'll take them a day or two to suss out the details.

yeah, I am guessing invoice numbers mean nothing for build/game number.

It is cool to see how many sold though A little glimpse into the chaos that Monday must have been in Benton!

#2242 6 years ago

I am super excited to play this at MGC in 2 weeks form today!!!!!

#2246 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It's only two weeks?! Where the hell did the time go?
Move video to keep us going Charlie!!

I agree! need more time. You shoudl come help me clean Fireball mechs all weekend (just kidding as I will get her done on my own, just lots ot do and hoping for rain this weekend)

#2300 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

That’s annoying if people haven’t paid their invoices yet after jumping in day 1, but totally believable infuetunately.

some people are just slow on these things. Sucks for Spooky as I am sure they would want to get everyone numbers by now.

That said, I kind of hope they just wait and not tell any numbers sold till after MGC. I have to think that with the size of MGC and reality of having much more code to play, that they are gonna sell heaps more there (maybe sell out?) There have been numerous hints that they sold over 300 on D1 (best day of sales ever means more than RZ sales) and guessing more in the past week with people that were waiting on Stern announcement and decided IMDN was not for them.

Really no reason for them to announce anything till all the numbers/payments are squared away on their end. Also would be really cool for them to be able to just announce "sold out" and start a waiting list for others. Would be really happy for them.

#2303 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hmm. What would a purchases at MGC have to do with the Day 1 buyers? Is it safe to say that Day 1 Purchases would have lower #s anyway...Confused..

future orders dont impact YOUR game number.

Future sales change the total number sold. If Spooky tells everyone there # then they will be on pinside in minutes saying who got what number and by default everybody knows how many sold. There are hints that they sold a bunch and no real reason to make it public yet how many sold. Seems logical at this point to just wait till after MGC before announcing total # sold.

1 week later
#2376 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We'll have 2 Alice Cooper games

any chance they will be on 2 or 3 ball?

#2402 6 years ago

Sorry, no photos but plAyed a bunch of games. On three ball, more code, and game really shoots great.

Too loud in game hall for me to hear well,but what I can hear sounds good. Got a few modes going and a few multiballs.

Just pure good fun with this game. Definately on the trajectory of TNA/ that was set by TNA.

I get the impression thatit is getting close to sell out? CHarlie seems very hush on it and actually wants to not hype so more people will get the opportunity yo play before game is totally sold out.

If you are remotely interested, I would say to get here and play and decide.

I an very happy to have my order in since D1 and that was recemented from playing it more today.

#2459 6 years ago

I asked about blue trim at MGC and Charlie said color is correct, but current finish quality is not done (i.e. production option will be more durable as current one on the beta game does scratch)

#2532 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Agreed. I welcome the challenge of games like this or Black Hole where multi-ball isn't a gimme and you have to really work for it. I just wonder how many casual players would be able to get multi-ball started during a game? In the grand scheme it probably is a non issue since there are only going to be 500 games made and the vast majority going to collector's homes that are pretty skilled at pinball. It seems like a game designed for "us" rather than casuals or people to play on route.

pretty sure the ball kickout after locking a single ball is just a patch since code is incomplete? (probably dont have the logic in for dealing with locked balls yet and I think Fawzma said there will be lock stealing capabilities in future state)

#2539 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

COME ON PINFEST!!!!!!

is there any confirmation that ACNC will be at pinfest?

#2546 6 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

that's an interesting quote, considering the same solution is being proposed for this game.

I would like to get some actual measurement on Houdini and ACNC. Curious if my perception of shot width is real or just how it feels???

I have played quite a bit on both. ACNC is like NoFear to me; tight shots but all doable and once you get the feel you start making them more regularly. I think they could be refined to be better but they are good/tough as is.

Houdini on the other hand is just too tight. I have given it lots of attempts and it is just too much for me personally.

#2562 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Other then code the game is done, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Why do so many people on this site think that every game should be custom designed for exactly what they want?

Greenborenet just likes to pick on any new game that people like. He never plays them, just watches videos and write diatribes. He is honestly best if just ignored. Maybe he will eventually go away when he realizes people are tired of his constant negativity and opinions based solely on video watching.

#2569 6 years ago

I love how a video WE DIDN'T MAKE, put out, didn't authorize, didn't have anything to do with, of people playing pretty badly, automatically gets a handful of people all worked up.
We're intentionally staying quiet on how many are already sold in the hopes that people can see & play this at a few more shows to judge for themselves before it sells out (and it will).
If you don't think this game is for you... simple. Don't buy it. We want the people that do buy to enjoy it for what it is.
Never going to make everyone happy. Ever. I'm going to do something far more productive than being on Pinside.

dont worry about it Charlie. You made a kick ass game that is a blast to play! Definitely the best Spooky offering to date and your guys quality keeps getting better and better!

I do think that some of shit talkers are just talking down so they get a chance to buy one before it is sold out.

Themes sell games and you have a killer theme.
Game play and code are what keep games in collections and I am pretty sure you have a keeper on your hands!

I know I am looking forward to the final game and seeing what comes the next time it is at a show.

#2611 6 years ago

Don't fret, green borenet has been banned, so the thread can get back on track.

My favorite shot from playong at MGC is the loopable orbits. Also, the upper PF is possibly the best upper pf of all time. Drop taregt is really cool, multiple fun exits, satisfying to hit the shots, and tough in a good way for sure! Tha upper pf is the sort of upper you actually want to get up to and also keep playing on.

#2621 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That could actually make me laugh under the right circumstances. I mean if they could code it to do that randomly a low percentage of the time when you weren't expecting it. A true WTF moment combined with a proper Alice Cooper insult.
I have a Golden Eye and its one of the coolest features in any game, ever. Not only saves the center drain but will also grab either side drain, wobble the ball into place with its grab, steady it, then fling it back into play between the flippers. I expect Spooky code when completed will have some fun with this.
I also expect the real world wait time for me to get this game is going to feel a lot looooooonger than 18 months.

that would be hilarious if done well! Love the idea Kim!

You do something wrong and it acts like you get a ball save but kills your flippers, catches the ball again and tosses it straight down the drain with a great call out mocking you, LOL!!!!

The mangasave is really cool on ACNC but is obviously dependent on pitch and code is early.

2 weeks later
#2798 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Damn flippers are still too weak? WTF!

Quoted from rotordave:

Quite often at shows, the line voltage is low due to all the current draw from all the pins plugged in and running.
I know that’s always been an issue at Expo in Wheeling.
Flipper power has never been an issue on any Spooky pin to date.
rd

RD is spot on. The section Where pinballstar is setup has power issues. Not enough line voltage and ACNC is at the end of a long extension to get the power.

The power issue is actually what took out the POTC also. Power was dropping out yesterday and when someone turned it off and back on abruptly it apparently blew up the power supply on the JJPPOTC.

Flippers on the games were plenty snappy on thursday during setup.

#2831 5 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

I was under the impression that with bringing Bowen on-board for rules/software help, there were going to significant changes to how the game will play. Bowen is just getting underway, so let's give him a bit of time to get something put together that will be closer to the final product. No sense in taking the time and effort to create a video of a game that is going to end up bearing no resemblance to what will actually be released.
In regard to weak flippers, I'd chalk it up to low line voltage. The flippers were fine when I played it at MGC, albeit early in the day. Remember, these games are prototypes and have been played non-stop at shows and are bound to have some items wear & tear as a result.

Weak flippers at Pinfest were completely due to low show voltage in that part of the building. I played the game when first set up and made sure it was level before the show was underway and it was plenty strong. Made all the shots with ease.

Later in the day, all the games in tha section had issues. Many of the WPC games in the booth nextdoor were resetting due to line voltage issues.

#2850 5 years ago

We cranked the flipper power up after MGC... super snappy, so it had to be a voltage draw issue at the show. It was hitting plenty hard here all week prior to the show.
Bowen took that game home, so patience on the video stuff. He just got it!

game played fine on Thursday and Friday morning before show opened, so it was 100% voltage draw at the show during the time the show was open.

I played a test game on it Friday morning to make sure it was level and hit all the ramps and shots cleanly with plenty of power.
Granted the game got played pretty much non-stop at the show so i am sure beyond the power, that things could have gotten hot over time.

I am excited that Bowen now has the game!

#2876 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

I'm down, it is going to be a little bit though, I'm #407.

did you buy from Pinballstar or direct?

#2878 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Direct from Spooky.

cool, so that seems to be the biggest number yet, correct?

407 committed sales. Awesome for team spooky.

2 weeks later
#2959 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I have no problem with you not liking this game. There are quite a few games that I don't like.
Here's some advice for you - 1) find some games you like, 2) hang out in those threads and post happy, positive things, 3) discover a character trait called "self control". It's where you are tempted to post something negative, but you refrain. You'll find this character trait to be helpful in other areas of your life as well.
Love,
Damonator

I am pretty sure he has hit broken record status at his point. Probably best to just report him and move on. He seems to feed off the reaction to his constant negativity.

Guessing the mods have a simple tool that tracks number of reports and takes action as needed.

#2963 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

You know what we need.....another picture of Alice!

Certainly better than the current alternative

#2968 5 years ago
Quoted from nicknack66:

I am sorry if someone already provided this info, but has Spooky/Charlie indicated when more of the game will be shown, whether in person or a video? I am interested in the game, but can't bring myself to make a deposit on it with the limited information available.

my guess is once Bowen gets the code revamped and things dialed in then he will shoot a video?

that is my hope also. He does such great tutorial videos and is a good player so seeing him walk us through things would be really nice.

1 week later
#3018 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

timely schedule with pinball life [bryan kelly]

best part about this, LOL

Hey Bryan, apparently you now own Pinball Life. Always wondered what you were doing with your spare time

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Did you forget to switch accounts before posting, or do you always call yourself he?

thought the same thing.

LOL. Greenhornet just done screwed up... Gotta love when a dup account holder messes up switching accounts and they are posting to hype themselves.

#3035 5 years ago

Bryan is retired. Did we mention he's retired?

I think you used a different word before?

in 2018, we now just say he is a little slow. It is more polite

#3040 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Did you forget to switch accounts before posting, or do you always call yourself he?

he is so verbose normally, yet this comment seems to not deem a reply from him, LOL!

#3074 5 years ago

WOW! That background music is tits!

Are all those animations in the youttube part of the game also? top notch stuff!

2 weeks later
#3168 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

I got an email from Kayte today. Production on Alice Cooper started this week.

what number are you?

1 week later
#3213 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

it's just very interesting how they're handling this release...

I think the more interesting thing is how amazingly they have adjusted to deal with a game that is a hit on theme/art/etc... alone. Instead of marketing to sell out, they obviously saw how quickly it was selling and actually pulled back so more of their loyal customers could have a chance to play it (even in a beta form) at a show before the opportunity for NIB was gone completely. I get the impression there are still around 50 left available now and distributors of course buy up extras to help customers get one earlier that buy in later, but I also get the impression that Spooky wanted to avoid the sell out before production actually hit and game go on route for others to see in a more intimate environment.

Reality is that ACNC is the first game that Spooky has had which has pretty much sold itself (also due to them showing they can build an amazing product with TNA and the service is impeccable). They are a very small company and this is the first game that is essence is like a Stern LE, meaning it is pretty much sold out before it can actually release.

I think the only thing that has kept them from a quality production video is the code and change over to a completely new board set (from pinheck to P-roc in March). Their main coder has struggled with ruleset generation so they brought in Bowen which was a fantastic idea (both amazing brain for rulseset and risk v reward combined with some coding skill that is surely leaps more already in his short time with Spooky under the tutelage of Fawzma for that aspect; hoping those two are going to make for a greta team and learn/challenge each other).

TLDR version. New board set, new ruleset guru, and they dont want a sellout before everyone that puts forth a little effort can see the game (at MGC, TPF, Allentown, SFGE, and maybe others). The marketing or current lack of for some people like you seems intential as efforts are put elsewhere to adjust as the company grows. No need to market what is selling itself, esp when you want all yout current loyal customers to get a chance to play before the buy.

Lots of good changes for team spooky with measured and calculated growth and I am looking forward to both playing a production game and the production code release soon.

1 week later
#3286 5 years ago

This is a good time to remind people how the excellent moderation system and moderation team of Pinside works.

If there is a poster that continually brings no value to a thread then use the report button. It is that little grey "safety officer" icon on the lower right side of any post that needs reported. Just left click (or tap on mobile) and you will get a variety of options to choose from for why the post is being reported. Select the drop down item most accurate and you can even add a remark (e.g. UserXxxxxXxxxxt is continual trolling and has become broken record status. He is ruining threads that used to be exciting and fun to participate in)

The Moderators dont hang out in every thread every day, so they dont really see when someone is making an ass of themselves or constantly trolling and may need a cool down period or in some cases an outright thread ban for repeated broken record level trolling on a specific game or company.
Troll (resized).JPGTroll (resized).JPG

As Mr68 likes to remind everyone, I am an expert of being Moderated, so trust me on this one... the feature works really well.

#3288 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Once we have the owner's club thread then we can ask that non owners stay out, until then I believe that this is the place to post and share thoughts and opinion.

100% and all valid points that tight shots and posts can make for a flow game, but brutal shooter when you miss (ala No Fear). The problem is that many of us are completely sick of the guys crusade against all things none Stern and his reviews stated as fact based solely on watching online videos. I mean really, state the point is fine. Trying to actively persuade and chart the course of the narrative before he sees let alone plays the game is pathetic. He has been on Pinside for a little over a year and 90% of his posts are about him watching online videos of games and picking apart what he thinks are the flaws.

At this point, I think his biggest joy in the pinball hobby is trying to shit on the joy and excitement of others. Many of us are excited for the game and that delivery is just around the corner (so we can experience the game in a more intimate environment with Bowen code), yet this guy has multiple posts in the past week/day that are all bagging on Spooky and the game that he has never even played but 450+ of us have already made our decision and are currently excited about.

The only plot twists from the guy are what game is he going to obsessively watch videos and post long drawn reviews about his perceived flaws on next (first it was Alien, then TNA, and now ACNC). Does he even play pinball?

#3325 5 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Excited to get to show this baby off!!!

date and time so I can block it off on the schedule...?

#3358 5 years ago
Quoted from herg:

The first shipments of TNA were later than forecast, TNA shipments have been slower than expected

curious, what was expected for TNA vs when delivered?

I got mine right on time/as expected and thus far it appears 20 per month are delivering since they started.

If comparing with Stern, I waited over 2 months from promised delivery to actual delivery of my GOTGpro. It is not uncommon for Stern to have multiple months delays post taking money. They often have a big push at the start of a production run, but after that delays seem to be the norm while you wait for them to be run again. It was very frustrating the last time to have them continually string me along with perpetual 2 week delays.

It think manufacturing pinball is just hard so commitint to any deadline and staying even remotely close is a good thing

#3360 5 years ago
Quoted from herg:

but when this was the estimate and you look where they're at now, it does make you question the accuracy of their estimates.

not really.

We are at July and ACNC production is starting to ramp up in a similar mannet as TNA did.

Assuming TNA continues along at 20 per month and ACNC gets up to that also, then 40 games per month would mean then are producing at a rate of almost 500 per year. Not too shabby based on the estimate.

I think realistically, most would expect that a small company is going to be a bit slower and calculated in the ramp up. If Stern struggles with it, then I would assume others will also since they dont already have the infrastructure to go along with it all..

#3368 5 years ago

or the dude may be interested in smashing fruit...

1 week later
#3439 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

will jack and guests be playing a production machine or a prototype come monday?

Sorry, but we all voted and u don't get to watch the video.

#3474 5 years ago

Is there an official time for stream?

#3504 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Anyone know if the game at pinburgh had the latest code? Seemed really lacking and about the same as it was at Texas. I'm also yet to see anyone be able to hit it up the ramp on the upper playfield, even with a solid shot.

Nope, that was the final viewing of that prototype game from what I understand. Old code, original build, etc...

We should see a production game tonight!! Wooo hooooo!

#3603 5 years ago

got busy with work and literally tuned in for the last 5 min. Got to see the final ball on the final game. I hope there is at least a highlight reel of that final game as seems things were working fine then and people were digging it. I heard there was a dude from down under and was hoping it would be RD.

From what I did see, it appears the sound, lights, and code are coming along nicely.

For those saying this shoots too tough, it is nothing like Houdini in feel.
Shoot it for yourself and then decide. I have quite a few games on the pre-production one (at TPF, MGC, and ReplayFX) and and it is closer to No fear or alien in "feel" of tightness of shots combined with posts at entry points. By that I mean it takes a minute/ 10 games to find your shots, but then when you are on, you are really on. When you are off, you get punished. Shots feel great once you star hitting them and I like the continual surprise people seem to have on where the ball is going to reappear

I have also noticed that Charlie as a designer really seems to like lateral movement (ala some of the classic gottliebs) and I like that!

Really looking forward to playing a production one soon.

Can someone recap any tidbits that were shared on the stream about produciton/ timing? I gather that it sounds like they are still tweaking a spinner or lane or something so we are still a few weeks or month out from these going out in quantity?

I saw on Fbook that a local OP is getting one, so looking forward to getting some games on it when it arrives!

#3613 5 years ago

I'd also like to welcome one of my best friends, therapist, monster buddy, and the best pinball animator in the biz to Benton... welcome to town Bunyip van Es! There goes the neighborhood.

a permanent move to benton? nice!

Old Man Kelly needs a bunk mate I heard

3 weeks later
#3873 5 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

No more talk about the gameplay from owners yet?

We set up ACNC #2 on route in Madison on Thursday afetrnoon. Code has come a long way since the last time i Played it at Allentown and is pretty fun already. With twenty games last night, i am dialing in shots and it is butter smooth, challenging at first, but quickly find the shots and wow is it fun. Needed a few small tweaks and likey a few more over time, as every route game needs them. I am liking it much more than I initially thought I would. I can see the Bowen polish already happening and this game is going to be great one at full code.

By far spooky best layout and shooter IMHO. To me the shots are what matters and with Bowen at the helm and teamed up with fawzma, i am getting excited for what comes. I feel very lucky that we have one on route and get to watch it grow over the next few months.
Game is located at Marias on East wash fr anyone wanting to check it out. They open at six PM tues through sunday and if you get there at open you can hear the game well. Please text us if you experience any hangups or bugs as we report everything to team spooky so they can make adjustments and code tweaks as they go.

#3875 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

From the videos, it looked like players got the hang of the shots as they played more games.
I won't get my game for quite some time, but what tweaks have you done so far?
Too bad no games on route in Houston or NOLA...

Just all standard adjustments. Nothing game specific thus far other than messing with the left scoop kick out to try and get trajectory consistently predictable. I think next code will tweak defaulT power to help that. Only issue thus far is sling arms jumping out of sling rubber. Those are getting tuned down in next code (they are crazy fast action now, lol).

I do plan to make a swamp acceelerator type foam wedge to put in the subway so the ball comes a bit quicker from center entrance.

Found on our game a pitch of 6.7 to 6.9 is perfect. Pitch is important in this game to find the swwet spots for flow of shots.

1 week later
#3933 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Can't wait to see some unboxing and home vids posted to see how people are digging it.

I wishI had the time and ability to stream.

If anyone does and wants to do so on the game we have out on route then just PM me to work out a time.

I think this game is a sleeper right now. Not many have really gotten games on it, but once you do put some time in, you can see what is to come (its is good!).
It is neat to me also that I am starting to get a sense of what charlie's style really is as a designer and I see lots of good things that I like. he is a fan of lateral movement, he likes using shots with surprise returns, and he likes difficult shots at first that will feel really natural after some time, and he like pat lawlor and steve ritchie (i.e. some time for story telling but some shots that are so damn brutally fast and in your flowing face that you stay on your toes). These things are all a bit foreign to what you know from so many 1 dimensional feeling games. Trust me, give the game some time and play it in a good setting. Muscle through the first 5 games by yourself (at first I did not like the feel of many shots) and you will find all the shots, get used to the forced lateral movement/ need to recover, and start to discover the code that is underlying the game.

I think people often talk about great combinations of designers and coders and I see ACNC as a potential great (code is still young, but is has the under pinning of all coming together as something really cool).

I have tried to describe it as "it feels like game X" but there is no real good single corollary. The orbits feel like TNA (but hidden sight line in the middle), the subway use feels like pat lawlor, the lateral chaos feels like 80s treadeu (i.e. tx sector), the ramps are butter smooth like gomez, the toys are well designs and the theme really pulls is all together.

I highly suggest finding a way to get some time on the game for yourself and decide if you want in. We have one for route and I have to be honest that I am thinking about one for myself (route games rarely stick around forever, but I am going to want to be able to play this one for years to come)

#3935 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

From what I heard, they have quite a few built or in the stages of being built, but they're being held for fixes before they go out.

Hopefully the spinner and other things are done by now, so I assume it's probably software they're waiting on.

This is the (apparent?) Spooky model and it seems to work very well. They build multiple prototypes for in house testing. They then get to production and the first wave goes out to those taking them to shows/ putting them on route. Then things pause on the line (games still being built but nothing goes out) while feedback comes in from a variety of location types with tweaks/adjustments/ stuck balls/ improvements/ etc...

Spooky makes adjustments and then games go out at a quicker pace.

This is good for everyone in my opinion.

It allows Spooky to get some real world and real time feedback (no matter how much you test on prototypes you need route data from multiple operators)
It allows operators to get first games which help bring in people to play and makes it possible to buy new games
It allows lots of players to get some real world play time on early run games before the production run is sold out
It allows what are minor things to an operator (but big deals to non-tech home buyer market) to get tweaked before the droves of games start rolling out = a better final game to everyone.

#3962 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I find the data from Greenhornet interesting.

I find it interesting also, as he tries to make is appear negative but those numbers are resoundingly positive.

Many of those people are known flippers that look to grab and sell for a quick flip so glad to see many of them getting out, many of those seem to be casual mentions in passing that they are thinking of selling and not actual FS adverts yet his verbiage shows his vendetta (e.g. "sold off" hence his desire to give everything a connotation of negative spin and that each seller if looking to run away, lol) , only .032% of the whole edition size has been supposedly offered for sale (and almost 50% of those seem to have sold easily), we are talking about people that sold a deposit spot which many bought in so they could decide later and only a really small portion appear to have decide the game was not for them. Funniest part is again the creep factor of trolling with this guy. He has been tracking my personal trips on vacation and now keeping a spreadsheet of every ACNC deposit spot that is even mentioned for sale in passing.

I can hardly wait till he has another video to watch and critique for everyone.

If anyone wants to ACTUALLY play the game come check it out on route. 1st round is on me and I have the keys so we can crank up the sound (sound system is great on this game) if we go to the bar at an off time so you can hear it better

1 week later
#4059 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I really hope Bowen is as good a with rules and design as he is at being a super player (and a really nice guy), but I really had no expectations that Elwin could design as well as he plays. Keith has proven he can excel at both, and it ain't easy, we'll see with Bowen.

from what I have seen already with code on ACNC, Bowen is going to leave his mark on this.

#4081 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

"Apparently, allegedly, rumored" etc...
An honest and open update would be wonderful and would put all of this to rest.

from only 12 days ago...

they are tweaking the ramps. I am not sure how fast people expect things to happen.

We needed to get the ramps clearer... we also needed to improve the cuts. The "bump out" parts I'm pointing at took a couple weeks to figure out how to get to them to draw correctly on the thermal press and improve the mold so it could make the CNC's job more accurate and clean. You can see in the last photo how it looks after. MUCH better! All stuff now done in Benton, and all stuff that takes time to learn.

Hell, Chuck stopped by the charity event in Madison this weekend and specifically made it a point to stop over and check out things on the game we have on route. They are working on stuff, making adjustments, and other fine tune stuff. I am not sure how often people expect updates, but team Spooky provides content more frequently than anyone.

I still cant even get a simple reply from Stern on "what is going on with failure to update code issues and are they looking into it?"

12 days since Chuck posted a substantial status update and people are not claiming he is re-designing the whole game, lol.

#4093 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Post a video of game play. You have the pin do a Mobile phone vid??
What happened to dead-flip coming back in 2 weeks?

Sorry, no smart phone.

Also, i respect chuck and know he will have jack back to do something proper.

#4096 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Sounds good. 2018 no smart phone? lol.

I spend my saved money form no smart phone on more pinball machines.

I spend $27 per month on a basic unlimited talk/txt plan.
That probably saves at least $30 per month. Add on the cost of the phone (which I am sure I would lose or break 1x per year) and we are talking another pinball machine for the sacrifice of no smart phone. Bonus : I am not connected to people in imagination world anymore than I am already

#4110 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

This is the blue powder coat that will be sent out. I know people had been asking for better pic of it.
[quoted image]

hey, i know that game

love the powder!

2 weeks later
#4172 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

A face so ugly, when he was a child, his mom had to tie a porkchop around his neck so the dogs would like him.

remember the rule Bryan...

2 weeks later
#4312 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

There’s a 5 foot red neon Tron recognizer on the wall that makes everything glow. I usually turn it off for pics but forgot.
I agree - the art package is one of the best ever!

Just some insert label changes - no geometry changes that I can see.
Hands down this is Spooky’s best game so far!! The upper playfield is the best layout and most fun to shoot of any game I’ve played. The two entrance Frank ball lock is simply genius - perhaps my favorite ball lock ever. The first lock is pretty easy from the left ramp, but the second is a nice challenge with the drop
target and then left upper playfield ramp (the ball 1 lock music is great too). It’s cool that one ball unloads to the bottom playfield and one to the upper while Frank rises with an awesome rollercoaster lift hill chain sound effect. Then Feed my Frankenstein blares from the WAY above average sound system as you hit the ramps to slap around on Frank. The modes are nicely varied - some are ramp shots, some scoops, some upper playfield tasks, some chasing lit shots - I LOVE how the AC songs only play during modes. It’s a motivator to play the mode as long as possible in order to hear more of each song. The Danesi lock is also a fun element and can be fed from the upper playfield which is a nice touch.
The shots are tight as we all know but not pull your hair out of your head Houdini frustrating. I was nervous the first 5 games I played as it was hard to hit the shots - but I improved quickly and like TNA, this game forces me to become better.
I have no problems with display washout and I’m 6’4”. The power supply fan is the same as TNA - some noise while idle, but you don’t hear it while playing.
This is simply a fast, fun, furious and loud game that’s packed with things to do. I don’t think anyone will be disappointed with the game as is and it’s only going to get better as the code matures.
Thanks team Spooky!!!!

so glad more people are getting a shot to check out this game in a home setting and see how cool it is in person!

Guessing with the increased pace of TNA builds that ACNC will soon ramp up also.

1 week later
#4493 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

With that being said, what are everyone’s thoughts on Pinstadiun lighting for a game like Alice?

The answer is ALWAYS no for that!

Sorry, i lnow people like making games super bright and putting mod crap all over but doing it on a game that uses light so well is just a shame imho.

#4500 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lots of people play in the dark and AMH, RZ, and ACNC are all 3 a little dark for that. Other then woz they are probably the darkest modern games so I really dont see how either of you cannot understand adding more lighting to those. Go in a game room in the dark and only turn on 1 game and those are all a little hard to see the ball.
I generally just add a couple of spot lights but if others prefer pinstadium or whatever who cares. But acting like those games are not a little dark is pretty silly.

I thought it shot a lot better then Houdini, but I'm not a fan of the Houdini layout. Houdini is currently a lot more polished but I think acnc will be a much better game down the road. It has better art, better screen, more shots that feel better, more to do, etc. It just has a long way to go on code. It's going to be Spooky's best game by quite a bit in my opinion.

Seriously you may want to get in to the doc and have things checked out. It sounds like your eyes are not properly adjusting to the darkness of the game room with only 1 game on.
Cone cells take around ten minutes to adjust to darkness. Go in your game room, chill and appreciate the glory of the machine and then fire it up. If you still think the game is too dark then honestly, get into the doc! Many eye issues if caught can be dealt with. As we age, the eye will start to have issues so regular check ups are important.

#4502 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'll get them checked. Better spread this public service announcement around pinside though as it seems all of are going blind but you and RD.
Whysnow, saving eyesight one pinsider at a time.

Nah, a lot of people seem to really just like blinging a game and making it super bright. I personally don't care for it, find it unnecessary, and for some games which use light so well it can really detract from the game.

You sound like you just like to play in the dark. If you are giving time for your cones to adjust and they stil are not, then it is worth a trip to the eye doc to get checked out. I have never seen a game I can't comfortably play in the dark after ten min of eye adjustment. The only games that are even difficult are ones like RD says, GOT, which use so many super flashes that in a dark room they shock your cones back and then you can't see for the few moments post them stopping flashing.

1 week later
#4546 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Is the standard trim powder coat? What is the name of color?? I've only seen the blue in person and my phones color abilities is lacking.

The standard is powder coat. It is a silver vein of some sort. Looks very nice and very durable.

I personally like the blue for ACNC but you cant go wrong with either.

#4548 5 years ago

not sure what those are.

#4549 5 years ago

anyone looking to join the party immediately?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle. Lightly routed for the past 3 months, cleaned regularly. Nothing wrong whatsoever - it plays and looks fabulous! (pictures taken while the sun was ...”
2018-11-19
Madison, WI
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1115 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#4633 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

TNA is best when played with others.

I really like playing solo personally.

IN a group is fun, but I enjoy the challenge of man v machine to try and kill 9 reactors. I dont think I will ever make it but have done 5 as my best.
Eventually I will hit 6 and pretty sure 7 will come then (another EB at 6 I think).

Super fun in groups, but TNA is very much a solid 1-player IMHO.

#4654 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Does the code change the shot geometry?

nope, it already shoots really well, so once the code catches up it will be great!

#4676 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

After watching you guys troll frankmac into having to defend himself -- I think the very relevant and fair question to ask is:
Where does Charlie want people to leave honest feedback (of...all...types...) about Spooky pins here on Pinside? If not in this thread, then where...
-mof

I email him.

He is extremely responsive and listens. he may kindly say thanks and ignore you, but he for sure listens and makes adjustments. He has done so on every single game and continues to get better at it.

3 months later
#5330 5 years ago

local place has ACNC and Oktoberfest.

Ben Heck and I went and played a bunch of games last night.
Safe to say, we both decided ACNC is the clear winner (not that it is a competition, but WOW! what a difference in game play. Both are fun to shoot but ACNC is the whole package and code is so much better than last time I played it).

Nice job Bowen on gettin this code rocking! It was also amazing to compare the art and animations on the 2 side by side.

Art really does sell games and it was obvious from watching route players what they choose and how art draws people in.

#5401 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

"It's like an orgasm for your eyes."

I think that is called a facial?

#5441 5 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

I agree with you that the shot layout feels more satisfying over time. It is not simple!
I'm hopeful that when they play the game more, they'll recognize that the rules and battles vary and notice some of the other things intended to make the rules deep and interesting. The fact that they spent only 15 seconds on the code gives the impression it is shallow and bare-bones.

Their "review" makes it pretty clear that they did not even play the game enough to actually do a review. Pretty poor journalism and always sad when you see people lacking any real understanding using their playform to generate clicks but don't put forth any effort to actually understand the current state of the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.00
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 300.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.