5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 7 years ago

I am hoping that Spooky continues to make the themes no current company would ever make. I expect adult & corky themes from these guys. Excited about the next one. I am disappointed in Rob Zombie as the theme and coding could have set it up for greatness, but the layout lacks........Either way Spooky, Charlie and the team all rock!

#164 7 years ago

Would love to see a Schweddy Balls pin made.....lol

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#340 7 years ago

Alice Cooper!!!!

3 months later
#795 7 years ago

Let's not forget about Hey Stupid and Last Temptation......Both amazing albums!

11 months later
#1893 6 years ago

I love Alice Cooper and really want to buy this game and support Spooky, but after watching the video, I am concerned about flow. There appears to be a lot of stop and go?? Could anyone who played it provide some feedback on this. I personally like fast, furious, brutal games........like TNA. The video of ACNC reminded me of Simpson’s Pinball Party game play, a game in which I hated.

#1901 6 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

You are concerned about flow, yet you like TNA? I wouldn’t consider TNA a flow game at all - only an orbit shot when the reactor is not ready.

You clearly did not read that sentence properly.......Go back and reread the TNA quote. There is nothing about flow. Games need to either have flow or be brutal and fast, this is what I like, if a game has both like Iron Man, then you have gold. Alice looked to have neither.

#2111 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Been quite the day to say the least. By far the biggest sales day here ever!
Thanks everyone for the patience and support of Spooky Pinball.

Thanks for posting the Facebook game play video Charlie!! I thought it was better than the prior videos posted and it definitely eased my concerns with flow! I cannot wait to hear how many games you guys sold today!! The count is what keeps me coming back to the TNA thread! Go Spooky!!

#2123 6 years ago

Guesses on how many sold today?? I say 125!

#2149 6 years ago
Quoted from adborto:

Including distributors? 300? I could be way off. Spooky’s video has over 5,100 views on Facebook and hasn’t even been up for a day. This game sits in the sweet spot of offering a good value with a lot of features in it.

Shoot! I wasn’t thinking about the fact the distributors are probably locking down an allocation beyond their orders. That would be awesome if it was 300!

2 weeks later
#2385 6 years ago

Charlie, Will you give us a heads up when there are 50-75 games left? It would be tragic in my eyes, if people have to order this game before they have a chance to play it. Heck, it looks like Alice Cooper will sell out before a real game leaves the assembly line. Any chance there will be a game at Pintastic New England? Congrats on the success!

1 month later
#3094 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Update:
We will ship some ACNC games in June.
We will ship all 500 ACNC games in 18 months.
We will continue to sell and produce TnA at the same time. (3rd time we've had 2 games on the line together)
Bryan Kelly (who uses his real name every day) does not own Pinball Life. I was there yesterday.
We got all new print gear, a warehouse we built and paid for last fall, and a bigger shop than ours across the road to assist / expand as much as we need that will be done in few weeks. Here's a photo out our front door of said facility for fun...
Nothing has changed folks... except we have new employees helping us grow and our summer help is back.
Speculate all you want. We make games, not drama. Hope it always stays that way.

Charlie for President!!! How can anyone not like this guy??

#3095 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Is it just me?

That’s why I love it!

3 months later
#3963 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

The last video with dead_flip was tough for me as a lot of shots seem to still hit the posts a lot. I know people will say play better but it looked like a lot of bricked shots at times. Maybe if the shots were a bit wider or some of the post were stand up targets or drop targets it would be a better situation.
Artwork : 100%
Music-callouts- love it
Maybe there are some changes being made never know. In the meantime TNA is a blast!

I have to agree with this and I totally understand why people are selling. I am a huge Alice Cooper fan and I wanted to buy this pin so badly, but the more video I watched, the more I realize, I cannot pull the trigger on this game. In my opinion, this layout has no flow and has many amateur mistakes. Visually this pin is an absolute winner, but like the prior two layouts from Spooky, I just don’t see the fun or flow. One of my biggest issues with ACNC is that similar to RZ, this game utilizes an awkward mini playfield??? In general miniplayfield are the most difficult thing to pull off in pinball........more times than not, they destroy a game. Why is Spooky so focused on them?? My only thought is inexperienced designer. In addition, I think think this pin lacks excitement. I am an Alice Cooper fan because I like to rock! This pin and it’s call outs have me falling asleep. I hate to be negative as I know a lot of hard work went into making this game, but for me this is another theme I love, that Spooky ruined for me. I really hope that I get to play it soon and I am proven 1000% wrong! I will be the first to come on here and apologize. I still love Spooky and all that they stand for and it’s obvious they are improving with every game. I cannot wait until the day when I can support their cause.

2 months later
#4613 5 years ago

Great light show!! Definitely coming along.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 14.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 210.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=thedarkknight77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.