Topic Stats

• 5,636 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 minutes ago by Trekie
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (3 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (3 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (1 year ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (1 year ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#729 2 years ago

Will it have more then one ramp?

#794 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

TPF has been nuts... what a great show!
Not gonna have time today to answer questions, so just let me say we are NOT making this a typical "rock game". Alice is a visual theatrical performer, and a great character you can take anywhere (much like Elvira). As the title suggests, this isn't going to be a "collect a guitar, go on tour" kinda vibe.
Everything across the board is being improved and being made more reliable... more than I can begin to talk about here.
We'll never make everyone happy.... we get better with each game and I think you'll see that big time with Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. We appreciate everyone who helps support this family run looney bin.
Keep your money in your pocket. We'll show the game before we take a dime. A charity function tie in with Alice today kind of drove us to make the announcement last night, so now you know it's coming.
Tons of work to do... 1 more day of TPF!

Thanks for taking time out of the day and giving us some clarification and more info my fingers are crossed along with a lot of others in hope that it has more then 1 RAMP

6 months later
#988 1 year ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

I've got the code.
Just have one more mode to get in, then its fine tuning, bugs and the details.

The way ben talked about it seems like he was doing he code is he assisting with it?

4 months later
#1393 1 year ago

No pics for this yet? Thought it was at Texas?

#1395 1 year ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I read they said Saturday afternoon reveal of Alice cooper pin.

Isn’t that the last day of the show that’s really odd

#1454 1 year ago

Let’s see these pics already take the sheets off

#1526 1 year ago

Alice cooper time

#1703 1 year ago

Does anybody know when we can start ordering Alice? I know us former owners get a shot at it.
Can’t wait for this title looks awesome spooky family

#1756 1 year ago

Game looks amazingly good guys I’m very impressed

#1797 1 year ago

Another question for fawzma any idea as to how many total modes will be in the game and how many different mballs the game will have the game looks awesome

#1888 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

It wasn't an accident... we have busted our collective a**es to get EVERYTHING better.
Thanks for noticing.
8 a.m Central time on the 26th will be the official sales launch time... putting together all the distributor info the next couple days so we don't screw this up any more than can be avoided.

Does that mean we have to buy from a distributor now or we just contact KT as usual with an email on Monday?

#1903 1 year ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

I made a Spotify playlist to have all of the ACNC songs in one place.
https://open.spotify.com/user/joelreeves/playlist/6pU2XNBKwqJFtKSfJyXZ6q?si=Z4im5ucMRVWIT1aI4M0UZQ
can't wait to play this thing again - hopefully at MGC!
» YouTube video

Very cool

#1913 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Picked up an AC translite at TPF and made a budget swapbox. Now I have to figure out where the hell to hang it.

Looks bad ass

#1935 1 year ago

Yeah this go around is going to be different for sure I think

#1936 1 year ago

Hoping they are going to have a link where you click and order or something but not sure maybe chuck can elaborate a little bit but can’t wait to get this game looks awesome

#1943 1 year ago

Don’t think we can order though until Monday morning correct? Got the email blast too

#1947 1 year ago

Yeah but we still wait till Monday to order correct?

4 months later
#3625 1 year ago

I applaud the whole spooky team for continuous improvements on their games and still being sold at a great price as well; killer job guys

7 months later
#5134 7 months ago

Anybody out there looking to sell their spot at a discount was going to contact the guy that had his posted for 375$ but it sold if so pm me
Thanks guys

3 weeks later
#5388 6 months ago

I actually find Alice to be their best lot up title to date and they added a bunch of light to the back of the game as well which really lights up the upper playfield nicely not to mention the game kicks ass

#5426 6 months ago

Well I’m happy we got to join the club today; after playing this game several times at my buddies house my wife and I fell in love spooky killed it
Proud future owner of #210
Big shout out to the entire spooky family for such a KILLER GAME

#5464 6 months ago

So far Alice Cooper is the best game in 2019 in my opinion team spooky has killed it future owner #210

#5498 6 months ago

Alice Cooper best game of this year so far

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chatham, MA
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider musketd.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside