5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1607 6 years ago

When do they start to sell this game and how do you buy it, if wanted?

#1670 6 years ago

I like the look of this game and I am interested. I didnt know that the deposit is non-refundable. Does anyone know if the game will be at Allentown?

#1688 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

n fact AC is what holds me back a little on this game as I'm not a big fan although enough not to be totally turned off like RZ.

I agree, I am not much of an Alice Copper fan either, even though Alice Copper was the first concert I ever went to see when I was in High School. I just never really listened to him that much growing up but I still remember the concert where I have forgotten most of the others. I went back and listened to some of his songs on You Tube and I think I will like them in the game. I will probably put a deposit down without playing it because I think it looks that good. I have 3 games now that I want - AC, KingPin and JJ-POTC. I guess we will see what I can get....

#1930 6 years ago

I figured those lighted speakers where part of the standard game?

#1944 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Got the email blast too

how did you get the email blast?

#1951 6 years ago

OK - so what did the email blast say? What are the options/cost?

#1980 6 years ago

I am still a little confused on how the pre-orders work. I have never owed a Spooky game. So if I order on Monday @ 9:00 am what place in line do I get? If someone who owns a previous spooky game decides to buy the game in July 2018 do they move ahead of me in line for the game? Or do I get some benefit for buying the game early?

#1983 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

'ORDERS OPEN FOR ALL EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS AT 8:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME ON MARCH 26TH (2018 of course). Existing Spooky customers will get bumped up on the build list because we appreciate and take care of those who have gotten us where we are. Distributors will report sales as soon as they come in, so you aren't losing any "time in line" by buying from us or them. Games will be built in the order they are received. Email is your fastest way to get on the list quickly.'

Thanks - for some reason I still have a confusion level, I must be getting old......

#1985 6 years ago

Maybe I should explain where I am confused:

Quoted from Whysnow:

ORDERS OPEN FOR ALL EXISTING AND NEW CUSTOMERS AT 8:00 A.M. CENTRAL TIME ON MARCH 26TH (2018 of course).

Got it - I am on the east coast and I order at 9:00 am on 3/26/18. I am good on that is tomorrow

Quoted from Whysnow:

Existing Spooky customers will get bumped up on the build list because we appreciate and take care of those who have gotten us where we are.

Got it - If 100 existing customers order on 3/26 and I was the 2nd non-exsisting customer to order then I would be game 102.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Distributors will report sales as soon as they come in, so you aren't losing any "time in line" by buying from us or them.

Got it - doesn't matter if I order from a distributor.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Games will be built in the order they are received.

Confused - I was number 102 from above and now they are ready to produce game 102 but 50 new spooky customers have decided to buy the game since I was number 102. Am I now 152 or still 102? After tomorrow do I get assigned a game number for do I just stay in limbo until they figure out how many previous owners buy the game.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Email is your fastest way to get on the list quickly.'

got it - don't call

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

here are some screenshots of Charlie's play video from his FB page showing different stages of the RGB

Those pics of the playfield look sweet!

1 week later
#2383 6 years ago

Will there be a ACNC at allentown?

#2434 6 years ago

I went with the silver trim. Any thoughts from anyone who has seen the blue and silver?

#2438 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

(also similar to the wireforms)

That what i thought but wasn't exactly sure from the pics - good to know as I liked that too.

#2451 6 years ago

finally - nice pics - thanks! Looks great!

#2471 6 years ago

Has anyone done the silver vein on the coin door? Can that be done? I really do like the silver vein.

1 week later
1 week later
#2764 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Keep in mind, this game had to be rewritten from scratch starting in February. For 4 months of code there is a ton of stuff.

WOW - Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing/playing the game tomorrow.

#2807 5 years ago

ACNC has some of the best animations that I have seen.

IMG_2749 (resized).JPGIMG_2749 (resized).JPG

IMG_2746 (resized).JPGIMG_2746 (resized).JPG

5 months later
#4213 5 years ago

I like the decals too - fit the game perfectly

2 weeks later
#4384 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Why anyone would waste the energy going into a thread to negatively comment on something they’re not remotely interested in buying blows my mind.
What a complete waste of life.
Life is finite. Do something positive with it.

So true, I just don't understand these people

2 months later
#4858 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

That Scooby-Doo set is expensive. I just picked one up on Ebay for $145...
It will look damn cool on top of ACNC though...

I like it but just wondering about it staying together..... Wish they would bring back the Haunted Mansion.

3 weeks later
1 week later
#4991 5 years ago

My game is #328, I would trade with someone who's number is under 100 if they are unsure of the game or just want to wait and move further back in line instead of trying to sell their spot. Just send me an email.

1 week later
#5028 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I am excited to get this game in the house, however I am never going to buy a game this way again.

I totally agree with this - so excited for the game but also will not buy the game this way again either. Was in right away but I could of waited till now and probably bought someones spot for a discount and could have a low number game.

#5034 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

This title shows that even with a limited run of 500, there is zero rush or reason to get in at or around a reveal, or even for many months afterward. Take your time, think things through, pick up another game or two and if/when the time is right, come back and pick one up.

What would make sense to me is if someone sells their spot then that game moves to the end of the list as if that person just signed up.

#5036 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What would make sense is to not go down this road again.
Live and learn. And you'd think i would have "learned" by now.
There is someone trying to sell their #139 spot for $500 and no one is biting. If you had to go to the end of the line what chance would he have of unloading his spot? Zero.

OK - good point

#5051 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The issue is "non refundable" tied in with a substantial delay.

Exactly

Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I didn't rush to put my order in on day one to wait 18 months, I rushed to line everything up and have the game by the end of 2018. I don't feel I am being unreasonable here.

in re-reading the 18 month delivery, the wording is AIMING for 18 months.......

#5073 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I like the silver vein coat

I like the silver vein too - looks great on the game

1 week later
#5100 5 years ago

Does anyone know the dimensions of the cabinet? Is it the same size as a stern game?

#5106 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

That empty spot in my lineup just digs into my soul every time I walk through this room!

Looks like you might have 2 empty slots - you might be able to fit another game.

1 week later
#5188 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I got plenty of patience and am sympathetic to problems that can happen, I don’t like being misled.

I won't be a buyer with this type of pricing model again. It works well for the company but not for the buyer. The buyer is effectively the bank and gives an interest free loan to the company. The company can not pay back people dropping out and wanting their deposits back as those funds have been used to run the company and buy inventory. If you read above it says "goal" and "aiming". Those words soften the commitment.

I am also not a fan of if you are a previous Spooky buyer you get to go to the front of the line. I am happy for them and maybe they should be rewarded but maybe throw in free speaker lights if you bought all Spooky games or some money off if you bought 2 games etc. I think if you wanted the game and you jumped in right away and put a deposit down that should be reward enough. You should welcome all new customers.

I am still excited for the game and look forward to getting in a year or so but it will be interesting if they can keep this pricing model going for the next game. Who knows maybe I will be retired when my game ships and they will give me more time to play it.

1 week later
#5238 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Just watched the entire presentation. Bowen is a BEAST. Well worth watching, and makes the wait for #71 that much harder!

Can you post the link?

#5250 5 years ago

The game looks great - enjoyed the stream and thanks for posting the link. Really like the rules Bowen is incorporating. Seems great now and it is only going to get better.

#5265 5 years ago
Quoted from billyboy:

After about 80 games now, I can’t believe how great this game turned out.

I thought there was a magnet that saves the ball between the flippers. I dont think I have seen that yet integrated into the game. How is that activated?

1 week later
#5395 5 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It's probably because pinstadiums have been spammed to death on so many threads that many of us are a bit fed up of the relentless marketing.

I dont have any pinstadiums and don't even know how they work. I went to the website and tried to read about them but gave up when there was so many options. I am not sure I would buy them but that being said I don't know what is the big deal about someone posting what they did to their game and trying to be helpful for others. I don't think he was spamming pinstadium or even singing their praises.

Also, I like to look at all the ACNC pics no matter what people do to their games. If someone wants to put a action figure on their $7000 toy then I guess that is their call. I just appreciate the pic even if that is not what I would do. I wouldn't give them a hard time about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.00
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=marksf123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.