Topic Stats

• 5,637 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 53 days ago by Halfwasted
  • Topic is favorited by 150 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (3 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (3 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (1 year ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (1 year ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 3 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Are they manufacturing the Elwin's Archer pin??

Funny you say that. I recommended to Charlie that he do just that at Southern Fried Gameroom Expo...

1 year later
#1178 1 year ago

Do we know that the game will be at TPF for sure? How many? The lines were pretty rough for the new games last year hopefully there is enough!

#1182 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

2 machines are supposed to be at TPF?

They should bring 4 and sell them all!

1 month later
#1752 1 year ago

After playing it yesterday and today, I liked it more and more each game. The code was super bare bare bare bones. I bet the last minute switch to PROC didn’t help that.

I am looking forward to the game. Huge leap forward for Spooky in every area that I can tell. It’s obvious they have learned a lot.

#1819 1 year ago

The steep left ramp lock is an awesome shot. I loved it. Gotta hit it clean.

#1847 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

The code is bare bones. imo it takes a good 3 months minimum to develop code, and then stream it. Point is it won't be happening soon. Spooky won't release this game half baked!

They have a lot of code they didn’t have time to port over to PROC before the show. It will happen faster than you think.

#1922 1 year ago

Is there an options list for this game? The one in Charlie’s photos has powder coated armor, mirror blades, speaker panels, and butter cabinet. What does that bring the total to?

#1956 1 year ago

How much is the knocker and shaker? That price is just install.

#2212 1 year ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

i may have missed it but was it mentioned anywhere why there was a last minute change to PROC?

Charlie said that pending upgrades to Pinheck were taking too long to implement so they switched to PROC.

8 months later
#4663 11 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Ah. greenhornet. The same psychological disposition. Not able to see how negative you are. Even if you aren’t greenhornet, it’s still construed by everyone else as negative and bashing. Please exit the thread...but you won’t, as I’ve said above, you won’t recognize how abrasive and negative you are.

I thought club threads are the threads where all opinions are not welcome. I like to hear stuff from owners and others as well. Isn't there also an ACNC owners club thread?

#4666 11 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I agree, but certain people have a way to compliment/backhand at the same time. After awhile, it gets abrasive. There’s a difference between constructive criticism and bashing. Some get this, others don’t. I think greenhornet is an ok person, but doesn’t recognize this nuance...just a personality difference. If it’s causing undo stress in a thread, why continue...unless they like the stress of others.

I guess I don't see the connection between someone's opinion and causing stress in others. This is an internet forum. Opinions are what make the discussion interesting. Blind love fests are not helpful in the long run either. Not talking about broken record trolling, but constructive viewpoints.

2 weeks later
#4751 11 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

No need for me to explain myself .

Apparently you do in the Spooky thread. People with unpopular opinions get chased away pretty quickly here.

#4809 11 months ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I feel like there is no way Scott wouldn't do the music on this own game at least. Kind of a deal-breaker if he doesn't... (not a threat or anything).

I wouldn't worry. Scott's expo talk seemed more like trolling than anything. A lot of it seemed very tongue and cheek.

2 months later
#5140 8 months ago

What number are they on here? Even if they are only doing 6 per week they should have like 70 out the door by now.

Anyway, excited to flip this at TPF to see the new code.

#5170 8 months ago

So all 500 units are still shipping 18 months after TPF 2018? Only 6 months left. I don't see that happening. Or was this timeframe adjusted?

#5172 8 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Timeline has always been by the end of 2019.

Ok got it. So at current run rates they will only get another 246 out the door by then, totaling ~300. I am sure production will ramp up.

1 week later
#5263 8 months ago

I played this a few times at TPF. Bowen was basically camping at the Spooky booth all weekend helping players understand what they are doing with the game. That was really cool. It’s come a long way. Sure no one is happy with the super slow pace these first few games are shipping, but sounds like they are ramping quickly. I think the game is really taking shape and can’t wait to play it again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
6,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chatham, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Pflugerville, TX
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kermit24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside