5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joetechbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2073 6 years ago

Loved the concept so much I had to make it Spooky #2 for me after TNA. Thanks Joe @ PinballSTAR!

#2221 6 years ago

My god that's a damn fine looking game

2 weeks later
#2443 6 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Why in the world won’t they allow people to take photos and video. It’s ridiculous that there is little to no videos of gameplay out there.

Wait, what? I was assuming photos, videos and reviews from MGC would start trickling in more on Monday when folks are no longer hungover/busy having fun.

#2465 6 years ago

I really dig the silver vein finish as well. Really fits the game well and looks better than the blue IMHO. And all the better if it's a highly durable finish.

#2466 6 years ago

Anyone who attended MGC able to comment on the development of the rules/code since TPF? Any new modes, multi-balls, lighting effects, etc.?

#2540 6 years ago

Thanks for the detailed review, MikeS.

1 month later
#3111 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Played it again this weekend. Still enjoy it and like the way it shoots. Just waiting on the code now

Same code as before? Anything new stand out?

#3141 5 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

My 3rd interview with Scott as well as Charlie this time from this weekend goes up soon this week!

Where can we listen?

1 week later
#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

I got an email from Kayte today. Production on Alice Cooper started this week.

#3184 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Watch our FB page this weekend... might be some fun stuff happening with this.
The blue you've seen on the powdercoat was the correct color, it just wasn't applied as nice as we'd like back in March for TPF debut. New equipment, new ... everything! All the powder is going to be done here in Benton going forward. Same with ramps, metals, etc etc etc.
Hang tight folks. Going to be a long haul but we'll get there! Will be plenty of visuals, videos, and updates asap. Doing our best!

Well, my F5 key finally broke off

#3207 5 years ago

Congrats Spooky! Game looks great.

TNA #186 should arrive at my house on Monday. That will have to tide me over until my ACNC is ready!

#3208 5 years ago

P.S. Special shout-out to Joe @ PinballSTAR. I went through him on both TNA and ACNC, and I'd highly recommend reaching out to him if you're interested in ACNC.

#3220 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

It's the same price either way. The main advantage to buying from a distributor is that they may be able to get you a game earlier than if you order from Spooky directly (because they placed a large order on day 1).

Yes, you definitely can get awesome spots in line! I'm **very** happy with the ACNC spot that I got with my day 1 deposit through Joe. I don't think my spot would've been anywhere near as good if I'd gone directly through Spooky.

Icing on the cake with Joe is that he's very quick to respond and super helpful. He usually responds within a couple hours unless he's traveling, and you can email/text/call. If follow up with Spooky is required, he'll take care of it for you and get back to you.

Spooky has generally been good too when I've emailed them, but I think they're pretty swamped so turn around time is a bit longer on questions, etc.

1 month later
#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from beergut666:

Per the Dead Flip Facebook page: "Thanks so much for everyone stopping by tonight!‬
‪Technical problems but fun overall!‬
‪We deleted the VOD, so we’ll have to stream it again soon!‬"

Shoot. Anyone able to record the stream? I wasn’t able to catch much of it live.

2 months later
#4184 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

My ACNC arrived yesterday. I have it dialed in pretty well, the orbits are fast and the ramps are smooth. Upper pf is really fun with more going on than I noticed at two past shows. Loving the light show, especially when Feed My Frankenstein starts and when you activate the Mag-neat-o save. It may have the largest cabinet speaker I’ve ever seen in a game. I’ll share more pics soon.
[quoted image]

Su-weet

What number are you?

5 months later
#5353 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I have adjusted my flippers. From factory it was pretty hard to hit outer orbits, which is a ton of the game.
My suggestion is drop your flippers some from factory.
Magicchiz

Did this add any ball-hop during the transition from the guide to the flipper?

#5372 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Wow lots of hate on here about pinstadiums. Thought I was helping. I have had this happen a couple of times.
Magicchiz
[quoted image]

I think it looks nice with the pinstadium lights. Makes the pf art pop. What settings are you using?

Could you share a video that includes some light show effects? Curious to see the impact. Never seen a pinstadium in person, that I can recall at least.

2 months later
#5602 4 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Anybody having any reset issues?

No, mine’s been rock solid

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joetechbob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=joetechbob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.