5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (5 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2207 5 years ago

When do you get to add on your options? When it's closer to your build time? I put down a deposit but wasn't asked about which options I wanted.

3 weeks later
#2537 5 years ago

COME ON PINFEST!!!!!!

#2556 5 years ago

Oh Christ, the brown hornet has arrived to dump on another one.

#2593 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

sorry charlie,
the video that all 9 posters i quoted in my post were referring to was the one posted on your company facebook page of you personally playing. pretty sure that was one that you made, you put out, you authorized, and you had something to do with. they were critical of what they saw in your video. that's the one that got them worked up. in fact, so much so, that they wanted to see more - hoping for something better.

despite the clamoring for more video prior to MGC, no new footage from spooky this past week. I understand 'intentionally staying quiet'.
in the absence of any new company footage, the 9:00 pinball mayhem shoot showcased your game pretty well. especially the audio.

the guy in the Mayhem stream was a bad player? did you even watch him? that guy kinda/sorta knows what he's doing.
do people now need authorization to post gameplay play footage?
you put the game out on the floor. isn't that authorization enough?
sounds like free marketing for the manufacturer and additional input for potential buyers, especially for those of us who cant be there.

Still posting dribble.........

the-poop-hat (resized).jpgthe-poop-hat (resized).jpg

2 months later
#3214 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

OK - I wasn't aware that it's only 500 and they are all sold. If so that's great. I just know for someone like myself who isn't 100% sure b/c well, I haven't been able to play it and I've been given no proper showcase of the game via media, I'm still uncertain. I would think in this day and age of the internet, they would have put at least one solid video up - some folks don't have time to attend pinball shows....it's just very interesting how they're handling this release...
I also remember when they first revealed it everyone was like wtf is with the video and sound quality. The popular response was that they will do a proper showcase in due time. Seems like that never happened.

You still wind up selling after a day or two anyway.

1 month later
#3616 5 years ago

Game looked great! Lights/art/sound! I'm not familiar with AC's music, but the whole package really came together nicely. I can't wait 2weeks for another stream. Get 'r done this week. haha

#3680 5 years ago

What song is played during zombie mode?

1 month later
#3972 5 years ago

^blah blah blah blah more brown hornet.

Can't wait to play AC again. Hopefully at the York show.

My #337 tna has GOT to be hiding in that pic somewhere!!!

#3982 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

If Scott doesn't run with this theme idea for game 2, it's going to be a massive disappointment.

Think of the flow!

2 months later
#4636 5 years ago

Was thinking about picking up a TWD prem, but today, I'm thinking about picking up a spot in line for ACNC. I haven't played but a game or two on either. Hmmm....

#4638 5 years ago

I was ready to until I watched a tutorial last night. Is it/rules intuitive as to what to shoot for? I kept watching, thinking, how does he know what to do? Seemed like you really have to study the game to know what to do? Maybe my brain was just fried at 1am? Does the game give you any helpful callouts?

3 months later
#5209 5 years ago

I can't wait to put some more plays on this game!! One of the few on my radar this year.

#5231 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I had a chance to place this at Holy Frijoles in Baltimore yesteday. I'm not sure why people are canceling their orders... It was a fun game with a lot of shots...none were all that terrible to hit. The machine has been a big hit at this location so far. Only down side is the game GI is a bit dark in a dark room.

I was there yesterday too.

#5247 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Lunchtime??!

No. Evening. I should go when it's less crowded so I can hear it.

#5270 4 years ago

I got that magna save a twice in 3games last week. Didn't even know how I activated it, but it's really cool.

1 week later
#5369 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Why do people trash their games out with nasty ass lighting?

And cheap plastic dolls.

#5380 4 years ago

In the coin box.

#5391 4 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Well that was helpful and a waste of thread space.... If you don't like add ons, that's fine, but if you don't have any helpful input why bother posting a response?

Where did my post say I was responding to you?

#5481 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

I find the ramps on Maiden to be no picnic to hit either, I think they're tighter than average. Bowen was bricking quite a bit of shots to those ramps in his Maiden tutorial as well.

Agreed. IMDN has a very nice layout, but...not a great shooter, IMO. Both ramps and upper mini flipper are all difficult to hit consistently.

#5487 4 years ago

These should be shipping out steadily now, no?

#5505 4 years ago

^What does age have to do with any of this?

2 weeks later
#5543 4 years ago

The more I play it the more I like it. Thinking about moving my wonka money over to Alice.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gliebig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=gliebig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.