Topic Stats

• 5,637 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Halfwasted
  • Topic is favorited by 152 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (3 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (3 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (1 year ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (1 year ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1279 1 year ago
Quoted from pin2d:

We're doing a Saturday Special Edition on This Week in Pinball - interview with Ben Heck! It starts off about him leaving Spooky but kind of turned into an Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle preview. I can't wait to see this machine!
Still transcribing the interview, it'll be up tomorrow morning.

Can’t wait to play it in Texas!!!

4 weeks later
#1593 1 year ago

Homerun for Spooky today!!! The TNA tutorial was amazing!!

C6DE387D-23C2-4C08-A587-B77C8A91EF28.jpeg

E460AF41-4641-4CC4-A37E-F6BAD3D27EB7.jpeg

F174053E-3C9F-4AFC-A6CF-EDFF352CCA17.jpeg

599627C4-DA86-4A0C-8BC8-FD423A4391A4.jpeg

9F666A0E-0C54-4B64-9124-38DF67DF79ED.jpeg

9E187517-6750-41C3-B3E2-4919DBD1EF8B.jpeg

A9BBB464-0CA8-4884-A10A-04925CC788AA.jpeg

#1921 1 year ago
Quoted from PW79:

I might break up with Stern soon

WHO??

#1992 1 year ago

Game has no flow.. LOL..
No the game looks great!!!

#2241 1 year ago
Quoted from MT45:

Can't stand the thread sitting still for a whole overnight period so ... here are some screenshots of Charlie's play video from his FB page showing different stages of the RGB ... I couldn't think of anything more minuscule than that
Best I could come up with for now. Let's keep this thread moving!!

Thanks for the pics.. The play field looks like the player is really going to enter the world under the glass.. Can’t wait!!

#2266 1 year ago

Did anyone get game # yet?

#2288 1 year ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Has anyone that ordered receive their number yet?

Nope.. Hopefully today..

#2295 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

They can't assign numbers until down payments are in. If one of the early numbers doesn't pay everything shifts.

Sounds good, so maybe a pay a by this date would work. I thought payment was due last Monday..

#2301 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

some people are just slow on these things. Sucks for Spooky as I am sure they would want to get everyone numbers by now.
That said, I kind of hope they just wait and not tell any numbers sold till after MGC. I have to think that with the size of MGC and reality of having much more code to play, that they are gonna sell heaps more there (maybe sell out?) There have been numerous hints that they sold over 300 on D1 (best day of sales ever means more than RZ sales) and guessing more in the past week with people that were waiting on Stern announcement and decided IMDN was not for them.
Really no reason for them to announce anything till all the numbers/payments are squared away on their end. Also would be really cool for them to be able to just announce "sold out" and start a waiting list for others. Would be really happy for them.

Hmm. What would a purchases at MGC have to do with the Day 1 buyers? Is it safe to say that Day 1 Purchases would have lower #s anyway...Confused..

#2305 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Knowing how many are left definitely affects someone's decision to buy now or wait a while and see how it goes. There's zero benefit to Spooky announcing how many are sold and sending out the numbers yet. It's not like the games are about to start rolling off the line so it doesn't matter much anyway. If you ordered early on day one and are a previous customer you are likely to be pretty early on.

Understood and thanks. Hopefully not the case as some buyers might what to purchases other pins in the mean time to fill in the time. lets just say your pin will not ship until October then some buyers might want to fill that gap with a pin to flip. I don't see a issue with a # release it is what it is. Oh well no need to speculate on this as time will tell..

#2308 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Unless I'm getting game number one or game number 500, I couldn't care less what number I'm getting. Please, take a moment with my friend, Count 1-2-3.
» YouTube video

So keep counting to 499 that is your #..,
LOL.

#2319 1 year ago

Secret

E7488ADC-263B-4919-ABE4-142444AC49AA.jpeg

#2322 1 year ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Does this still hold true since ACNC has a button launcher and not a springed plunger?

Is that confirmed?

#2336 1 year ago

I spy

2D34A1C7-8652-45BA-AB81-12FF24FB4F54.jpeg

#2339 1 year ago

This thread needs to be called scrapbook

C2AA7D9E-53F5-48E8-9457-A866A0F6978A.jpeg

#2352 1 year ago
Quoted from benheck:

Charlie's taking his foot off the hype gas so there's still a few units left for MGC.

Oh.

#2366 1 year ago

Hopefully before Christmas “18” I am sure this pin will not be available soon.

2 weeks later
#2650 1 year ago

Is deadflip still doing a vid?

#2652 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

As soon as the code is up to par enough for someone of jacks skill level so the game can be shown properly

Good news. That takes me out of the running.

#2715 1 year ago

#66 here and I am like a pig in shit!!!

Ya boy!!

1 week later
#2860 1 year ago

Played ACNC a few times at Allentown flippers did seem a little soft but nothing to crazy.. I did see a lot of happy players.

1 month later
#3086 1 year ago

Is it just me?

02E6567E-0DA6-4884-BD49-025B3D16605D.jpegD7D08051-D636-4E20-B274-EAB92F41A4FD.jpeg
1 month later
#3340 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

the best video I've seen by far. Still not what I'm looking for and it's somewhat old but at least I can hear the damn music. Still can't believe it hasn't been shown properly but whatever broken record at this point.
From the video, I like the sound effects although I wonder if the sling sounds will get annoying. Alice's comment range from OK to borderline awkward (you'll never come out of here....alive) but I'm hoping there is enough variety to get by.
Love the look of the game - and the main theme sounds cool - def want to see more. Wolf howl part was great too.

When is this video from?

#3381 1 year ago

I have a TNA in home and a ACNC on pre-order. I have no issues waiting for my pin.

I trust the Spooky team will deliver a great pin. If it takes a little more time to make it great so be it.

No rush here polish the game up nice Spooky!

I do have a low # that does help!

#3420 1 year ago

I like the non Butter better.

BUTT or NO BUTT.

Butters basically better baby better buy butter. 5 times fast.

#3456 1 year ago

Who is going to be streaming DeadFlip?

Hopefully other players also..

#3490 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Excited to show this off tomorrow!

Good luck Jack. #66 and excited to see how the game has moved forward since TPF ..

#3516 1 year ago

Maliveth needs to go.

#3519 1 year ago

My flippers and butts hurt from waiting..

#3525 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Maliveth needs to go.

She's back. smh

#3531 1 year ago

Anyone have sound?

#3546 1 year ago

So is this the game that ships. Or is it a proto.

Bowen said games are shipping.

#3557 1 year ago

Bowen is the best showman ever!!!!!!!!!!

#3605 1 year ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Thanks to all that watched tonight!
We had some snags, and in the interest of wanting the sexiest stream I can produce for the game, we’ll be going back to stream again soon.
To circumvent any possible complaints about small things going wrong, the broadcast has been removed. Stay tuned for part 2!
I had a blast, and Bowen whooooped me!
Vampire mode 4 life!

I think you play it . Little hiccups happen everybody knows that . Having Scott work on the machine during the chaos and then the machine working perfectly afterwards I thought it made for a great show .

2 weeks later
#3831 1 year ago

I have # 66 if anyone is interested PM me. I am looking to cover my deposit of $1000 .

#3854 1 year ago

Dead flip stream of ACNC 2.0 anytime soon?

#3871 1 year ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Are any games in non route holders yet? It looks like all the first games are all on location. Would love to hear a review from somebody with a game in their home. You can judge music, callouts, and game play better that way IMO...

Did you see this?

#3890 1 year ago

ACNC spot/pin number#66 is up for sale at no extra cost to the buyer.. PM me.

#3920 1 year ago

deadflip 2.0 vid anytime soon?

#3921 1 year ago

Pin #66 at no added cost. Jump the line on this great pin. Pm if interested for details.

#3928 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

deadflip 2.0 vid anytime soon?

Take that as a NO..

#3931 1 year ago

Not so sure Spooky would need to keep pinside threads updated.

Maybe an email would probably prove to be informative from the Spooky team.

I have my pin #66 up for sale to a new buyer if one comes around.

A video of the game play would be helpful and I thought it was going to be 2 week from the dead_flip one that was pulled.

A good video could keep me in line for sure!!

#3934 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I wishI had the time and ability to stream.
If anyone does and wants to do so on the game we have out on route then just PM me to work out a time.
I think this game is a sleeper right now. Not many have really gotten games on it, but once you do put some time in, you can see what is to come (its is good!).
It is neat to me also that I am starting to get a sense of what charlie's style really is as a designer and I see lots of good things that I like. he is a fan of lateral movement, he likes using shots with surprise returns, and he likes difficult shots at first that will feel really natural after some time, and he like pat lawlor and steve ritchie (i.e. some time for story telling but some shots that are so damn brutally fast and in your flowing face that you stay on your toes). These things are all a bit foreign to what you know from so many 1 dimensional feeling games. Trust me, give the game some time and play it in a good setting. Muscle through the first 5 games by yourself (at first I did not like the feel of many shots) and you will find all the shots, get used to the forced lateral movement/ need to recover, and start to discover the code that is underlying the game.
I think people often talk about great combinations of designers and coders and I see ACNC as a potential great (code is still young, but is has the under pinning of all coming together as something really cool).
I have tried to describe it as "it feels like game X" but there is no real good single corollary. The orbits feel like TNA (but hidden sight line in the middle), the subway use feels like pat lawlor, the lateral chaos feels like 80s treadeu (i.e. tx sector), the ramps are butter smooth like gomez, the toys are well designs and the theme really pulls is all together.
I highly suggest finding a way to get some time on the game for yourself and decide if you want in. We have one for route and I have to be honest that I am thinking about one for myself (route games rarely stick around forever, but I am going to want to be able to play this one for years to come)

I am sure acnc will be worth the wait.

So many great pins out and in the pipeline it makes I difficult to do so.

I picked up a Sw,Iron Maiden and a Deadpool pro in the meantime to hold me over.

Potc,Munsters, MBR, and Acnc all have my attention at this point and only time will tell. Glad you have your game.

whysnow have someone do a mobile phone video? That would be great. Let’s see it in the wild!

#3947 1 year ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

BOOM!
So much unsaid stuff in this thread it's unbelievable, such passive aggression. I sold my deposit on.
Enough said.

? What are you trying to say??

#3953 1 year ago

Any news on a live stream anytime soon.

#3959 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

reckless was he? no, there is another.
and another,
and another...

reality check.
more than just a few.
they cant all be making the 'wrong' decision as well, can they?
35 travisbmartin.. [sold off]
45 mr86 ........... [offered 4sale]
59 mjalexan ...... [offered 4sale]
62 norcalrealtor .. [sold off]
64 nikpinball ...... [offered 4sale]
66 frankmac ...... [offered 4sale]
113 tbutler6 ....... [offered 4sale]
114 adborto ....... [offered 4sale]
123 markymark2400 .. [sold off]
263 jhagen ........ [sold off]
286 loserkid3 ...... [offered 4sale]
323 swampfire .... [offered 4sale]
329 bellbrand ...... [offered 4sale]
343 product-of-74 .. [offered 4sale]
394 2kaulitz ........ [sold off]
xxx pinstein .. nonumber [sold off]

sorry, but the main source of buyers frustrations appears to lie elsewhere.
so much moxie exhibited in this thread that everything and everybody will be fine/OK. very encouraging.

Wow, thanks for the info I did not know there where so many pre-orders for sale and it looks like 3 pins are lower than #66 if correct.

#3960 1 year ago

The last video with dead_flip was tough for me as a lot of shots seem to still hit the posts a lot. I know people will say play better but it looked like a lot of bricked shots at times. Maybe if the shots were a bit wider or some of the post were stand up targets or drop targets it would be a better situation.

Artwork : 100%
Music-callouts- love it

Maybe there are some changes being made never know. In the meantime TNA is a blast!

#4022 1 year ago

#66 spot for sale. 1 day sale only $899.00.

Do not miss out on this. Pm if interested. No trade or spot swaps please.

***This price is insane***

CFCD20D3-24DC-489B-B9DE-634AF76AE0C8.jpeg

#4038 1 year ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Does anyone know what the current shipped number is for ACNC? I figured someone would have posted an unboxing vid by now.

I don’t think any shipped to homeowners.

#4056 1 year ago
Quoted from fantarama:

without comparing the 2 men, it's quite different!
Elwin brought his own table design... not only he designed the game, you could say in doing so the game is also tailored for the rules.
Bowen, as much as a genius rule designer he might be, something that I don't care to discuss but must bring up to consideration that so far and as far as I know his proven experience/ability is only as a good player, must deal with the spooky design.

Elwin’s Maiden is a masterpiece.

#4067 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Mark Incitti's The Nightmare Before Christmas, now that's a masterpiece! Not so sure about IMDN, personally speaking

Played NBC at TPF needs a lot of polish! But has good bones!

#4068 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I'm going to clock some plays on this game tonight at ayci Gogi. Been meaning to and tonight is the night.
Sweet.

Upload a vid a the pin in the field!!!
No one put any vids up. Let’s go!!

#4074 1 year ago

Is there any truth to chatter that the playfield is being adjusted?

#4076 1 year ago
Quoted from Jousley:

do you have a link to this?

Just chat

Quoted from Jousley:

do you have a link to this?

No link that I know of. This was a few collectors.

#4078 1 year ago
Quoted from Billy16:

That would make some sense--I'm not buying all this delay is being caused by a ramp quality issue.

I am still waiting on a legitimate video .
Bullshit!

#4086 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

from only 12 days ago...
they are tweaking the ramps. I am not sure how fast people expect things to happen.

Hell, Chuck stopped by the charity event in Madison this weekend and specifically made it a point to stop over and check out things on the game we have on route. They are working on stuff, making adjustments, and other fine tune stuff. I am not sure how often people expect updates, but team Spooky provides content more frequently than anyone.
I still cant even get a simple reply from Stern on "what is going on with failure to update code issues and are they looking into it?"
12 days since Chuck posted a substantial status update and people are not claiming he is re-designing the whole game, lol.

Post a video of game play. You have the pin do a Mobile phone vid??

What happened to dead-flip coming back in 2 weeks?

#4088 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Have you tried contacting them outside of Pinside? I'm not sure this is the best method for those with money down to get information. Or, perhaps there hasn't been an update because there isn't anything to update. In Charlie's last post games were shown on the line and there was mention of ramp issues causing some of the setback. Beyond that we've all been told for some time that they are still working at perfecting the code.

Hilton can probably get you guys some pictures or video, but I think people want something high quality. Maybe ask Jack if he's able to do another gameplay video of Alice Cooper.

Hopefully some video of any type from anyone. I don’t care if the game is good or bad! Just show some video.

#4090 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

All you have to do is send an email or pick up your phone. Spooky is always responsive. Its baffling that some of you will post a bunch of speculation when you could just contact them instead.

Healthy conversation on a form never hurt anyone! All good, I think people just want to be in the living in the now!!

It is not personal!

#4094 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Sorry, no smart phone.
Also, i respect chuck and know he will have jack back to do something proper.

Sounds good. 2018 no smart phone? lol.
Hopefully soon on the deadflip vid or any vid.

#4101 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I spend my saved money form no smart phone on more pinball machines.
I spend $27 per month on a basic unlimited talk/txt plan.
That probably saves at least $30 per month. Add on the cost of the phone (which I am sure I would lose or break 1x per year) and we are talking another pinball machine for the sacrifice of no smart phone. Bonus : I am not connected to people in imagination world anymore than I am already

Bummer.

3 weeks later
#4239 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

RebelGuitars
Yes, as KT has mentioned, we bought through a Canadian Distributor and have paid in full with the Distributor. He passed along the 'starting in a couple of weeks' update.
I'm not upset, just disappointed, to be clear. This is a $13,000 game after upgrades and currency conversion. We are supporting a great small company and would just like to receive updates, even a quick weekly update like above would be AWESOME!

13k that is sickening. Sorry to hear this.

#4255 1 year ago

Only one pin missing. T.N.A.

#4279 12 months ago
Quoted from DG_Amuse:

Machine - For Sale
Alice Cooper's Nightmare CastleNew!NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Game has 12 plays on it. Bought it to operate, but have decided not to go that route. Has the following upgrades from the factory:

Shaker
Knocker
Side art blades
Plastic protector...”
7 hours ago Minneapolis, MN 6,600 (OBO)
DG_Amuse

Can you post a vid of game play?

#4281 12 months ago

Found this video on YouTube . Looks like it was added recently . Although the footage looks like it was recorded in 17.

1 week later
#4340 11 months ago
Quoted from Crile1:

This pin desperately needs a good quality stream. Every time a spot opens up, I'm so tempted. But other than the Korean BBQ stream, there really isn't much out there...and that was over 2 months ago. Something about this pin just looks so unique and interesting.

#4404 11 months ago

Just curious as to why nobody has posted a video of the game ?

Can anyone answer this?

#4406 11 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Perhaps the very few people that have them are enjoying their game and don't want to get bitched at for adding to the pool of crappy cell-phone videos (not everyone has a Jack Danger set-up or the know-how to capture good pinball video [I certainly don't anyway]). No way to capture in-person audio either (which I expect is amazing based on TNA). Heck, some of us hardly have any time to play our games, let alone suffer the demands of some Pinsiders. Undoubtedly, Greenhornet is at the ready to take a dump all over the next cell-phone clip that surfaces.
I look forward to the next Jack Danger stream, or getting my game--whichever comes first. I like everything I've seen thus far (was iffy on the non-Alice Frankenstein until I saw how well he's integrated on the LCD).

Thanks for the reply!
I love to see crappy homemade vids it is the real deal. Yes we all love to see the best pinball players with the best pinball equipment in the world Blow a game up.

This just has a strange no video situation going on.

Show some video boys.

Oh ya!! The Jack Danger vid that was pulled was fantastic! meltdown on all levels but fantastic!!!

2 weeks new vid was a long time ago.

Something is not right here.

#4408 11 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

While I agree with that, Spooky did keep us updated on the ramp issues and such they had to work out before considering a new stream. That with TNA production and the ACNC code/system hiccup, it does seem drawn out (thought I may have my game by Aug./Sept. when I got my number), but the clues have been there as to why there has been a delay. Still, there are very few people that have these in their home for an isolated video (is it less than 10 people?).

Areed.. Soon we will all see!

#4412 11 months ago
Quoted from calprog:

My first attempt at posting a quick video of ACNC.

Thank you!! Nice job!

#4413 11 months ago

Good for you you are one of the first official amateur vids!!
Thanks.

#4515 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Seriously you may want to get in to the doc and have things checked out. It sounds like your eyes are not properly adjusting to the darkness of the game room with only 1 game on.
Cone cells take around ten minutes to adjust to darkness. Go in your game room, chill and appreciate the glory of the machine and then fire it up. If you still think the game is too dark then honestly, get into the doc! Many eye issues if caught can be dealt with. As we age, the eye will start to have issues so regular check ups are important.

WOZ is dark for sure.
RZ is also on the dark side.
I find AMH/TNA to be just fine.

ACNC has more to worry about than lighting.

whysnow use your cell phone light.

1 week later
#4567 11 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

You’re not happy. Jump out. There’s a lot of options. Speak with your dollars, don’t complain. Just jump out.

Not always easy to jump out.

On this pin you take a hit in the pocket to sell your spot.

Even low numbers take the hit.

1 week later
#4590 10 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Can someone at Pincinatti please post a game play video with good sound?

Why would you want new video?

#4622 10 months ago

Glad to see new video. Something with the sound of Coopers voice and his call outs seem unnatural to me.

It’s like the sound and the voice does not flow smoothly with the game.

Lighting looks cool!

1 week later
#4630 10 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Charlie recently made comments the production of ACNC would really get going by February (8 weeks or so) once the TNA's are done.
Surprised no one has got really ansy and sold their spot.

I did!

#4640 10 months ago

I really wish you'd find another parade to constantly shit on.

#4653 10 months ago

Does the code change the shot geometry?

#4658 10 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

It's cool that you still want to post in this thread frankmac, but constant negative posts are considered trolling.
I, for one of many, look forward to the day I unbox ACNC.

I also look forward to my day ownership of ACNC.

No trolling here. Yes, I sold my spot ! But will buy one at a discounted price!

#4660 10 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

It's cool that you still want to post in this thread frankmac, but constant negative posts are considered trolling.
I, for one of many, look forward to the day I unbox ACNC.

Negative? How are my post negative?

#4664 10 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Ah. greenhornet. The same psychological disposition. Not able to see how negative you are. Even if you aren’t greenhornet, it’s still construed by everyone else as negative and bashing. Please exit the thread...but you won’t, as I’ve said above, you won’t recognize how abrasive and negative you are.

No not greenhornet that’s for sure.
I have had great experiences with Spooky pinball in the past.No bashing here.

#4667 10 months ago

TPF with Scott.. TNA is spectacular.
Spooky has always done right buy me.
One day ACNC will be at my fingertips also.

6BD3942D-8080-43B8-A963-DD06A3CD069E (resized).jpeg
#4669 10 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Ok. I’ll admit I’m wrong in this case. If you’re willing to identify yourself with a picture...it becomes a real discussion and not some guy/gal behind a keyboard. frankmac you have my respect. Sorry for the slam.

That’s me!

#4680 10 months ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I don’t have a problem with anyone voicing criticism as long as they’re upfront about it and don’t try to hide behind words and deny what they’re doing.

This is the kind of passive agressive B.S. that I don’t care for. If you don’t like the shot geometry just come out and say it, I’m okay with that. But don’t imply that there’s something wrong with it and then deny that you said anything negative.

Donate to pinside your heart is a little Grey @budmanpinfan

Also @budmanpinfan

Article 19 states that "Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers"[1]

#4685 10 months ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Freedom of expression and freedom of speech only protect you from governments. This is a private internet forum, you are saying things people disagree with, and they are expressing to you their displeasure.

Same here. All good!!

#4687 10 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I think was bothers people is it's hard to see what your purpose is other then the needle people and passive aggressively bash the game. If you hate it, that's cool, state what you dont like. Otherwise it just comes across as trolling. There are lots of games I dont like, I'm not in threads about them because i dont care about them and really have nothing to add.

Don’t hate it. I hope it finishes off wonderful so I can add it to my collection..

So technically I will be purchasing one just like everybody else that’s bitching at me .

#4689 10 months ago

So as a future owner I will stay in this thread .

Just like everyone else .

I don’t fall in love and get married to the pins ... I play them and If don’t like them I get rid of them.

I will own a ACNC at some point . If it doesn’t work out I will get rid of it .

I have had plenty of pins in the past that I have not liked. I just get rid of them Someone else ends up with a wonderful pin at a discounted price.

#4690 10 months ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Why would you purchase a game that you think has poor shot geometry and that you don't like how it shoots? That makes no sense.

Because I can.

Why do you care so much .

#4694 10 months ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Frankmac "This game sucks! It sucks so much I can't help but repeat myself over and over again! I can't wait to buy it!"

Now your on to something!
Nobody lives forever .Buy some pins sell some pins . Sell some pins buy some pins.

snakesnsparklers

#4696 10 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

This is where the problem lies. ALL OF US are the problem guys

Quoted from lancestorm:

This is where the problem lies. ALL OF US are the problem guys

No not all. But there are a few hard ass.

#4714 10 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Ah. greenhornet. The same psychological disposition. Not able to see how negative you are. Even if you aren’t greenhornet, it’s still construed by everyone else as negative and bashing. Please exit the thread...but you won’t, as I’ve said above, you won’t recognize how abrasive and negative you are.

Ahh .

1 week later
#4732 10 months ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Was really hoping to get mine before Christmas but now I guess I'll hope for before Valentines Day. Come on Spooky!

What # are you? bemmett

1 week later
#4740 9 months ago
DFB5F0AA-C1D6-461A-A30A-6175B5291E6F.jpeg
#4743 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

who is attack7777 and what is your point / take?

No clue who attack777 is. This was his post on the twitch feed.

#4745 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Then what is the point of your post other than to incite? Give your opinions of the feed and your thoughts? Why is the biggest takeaway a random comment from someone you don’t know? What’s your point?

Chill . lancestorm

#4747 9 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

You seem to do this all the time frankmac . I am starting to think your earlier post about owning one was disingenuous. If you don't like the game, that is cool. Please don't come in here trash a game that isn't in full production yet.

Not sure I trashed anything. Watch the stream, looks good.

#4750 9 months ago

No need for me to explain myself .

#4753 9 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Apparently you do in the Spooky thread. People with unpopular opinions get chased away pretty quickly here.

I have a good relationship with Spooky.
No one will chase me out.

I also have a set of these !!

28A48EB8-5AE0-4886-8D02-C7C211004679.jpeg
#4754 9 months ago

Quoted from lancestorm:Then you have explained everything we need to know. Cool job dude.

#4756 9 months ago
0FD12FF4-AAC7-49EE-8E22-68053EA3B5B3 (resized).png
#4759 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Frank, these posts from you are not helpful and are frankly very childish. I wish you would bring more to pinside than this.

Chill lancestorm be a pro. It is all good. Games will be in customers hands very soon.

#4761 9 months ago
Quoted from dnapac:

It’s beyond me as to why people come into a thread repeatedly to bash a game. Stating their opinion and exiting is fine. But when they keep coming back with the same negativity it gets old. That said, I don’t think @frankmac is trolling. I thought he was at first. Hell, I thought he was the greenhornet. I went to his comments on this thread...all of them, and I think he is truly interested in this game. We are in a new era of communication. It’s hard to tell what the person meant sometimes because you can’t see their body language or hear their inflection of voice. Back to the game. Spooky has been in regular contact, and i feel very open about what’s going on. It hasn’t been perfect or ideal, but I can wait. This looks like a home run to me, but others may not like the wait, art, gameplay, etc...and that’s fine. #413 gives me the time to get all finances together, so the wait is actually a good thing for me. I do love every video that comes out, and I suspect over the next couple of months, more great videos will come out.

Thanks dnapac ! well said!!

#4763 9 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I just want the damn game already!! HAHA Has anyone outside of the Pinball mafia got this game yet?? Do we know what the #'s are at right now?

You will see lots of pins shipping in January..

#4771 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

What does be a pro even mean? If it means bringing something to this thread (is opposite of you) then I agree. Games being in customer hands has absolutely nothing to do with your attack7777 post earlier. Still asking what you meant by posting that attack7777 screen shot earlier but I have to chill? Ha!

Your the troll buddy lancestorm !
Chill!! You jump on posts that you do not understand... Does everyone have to explain themselves to you..

You don’t pay my bills or buy my pins.
So Chill out !!!! lancestorm

#4776 9 months ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Saturday morning pinball stream coming in hot! Rudy is playing Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle with the latest code live from TILT: http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

What did you guys think of the gameplay in this stream?

Will deadflip stream this pin again? last time he did we where told a new stream in two weeks. That was a long time ago. I know he is in good with Stern right now.. Hmm.

Not Trolling lancestorm

#4777 9 months ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It's beginning to look a bit better, but remains pretty early IMO.
Tons of lit shots still don't result in anything at all, or are only partially hooked up (shot collects and no score, shot collects and score but no audio or video, tons of sound effects missing etc), and there seem to be entire dead modes.
Unlit shots, unless they progress a multiball, literally do nothing. They don't progress or work towards anything.
Both of the above I think contribute to the machine appearing more 'bricky' than it really is.
Frankenstein lock doesn't release when multiball starts (which is weird as it works when ball search starts).
Rather unclear what's happening with the magnet ball save. It only triggered twice in a nearly 3 hour stream. Once it failed, once it succeeded (just about). Centre (or outlane) drains with ball save running (either earned or at beginning of ball) almost always result in drain, ball kicked into shooterlane, then autoplunge. Maybe it is working 'as intended', but if it's barely ever used, why bother having it at all?
Hopefully there is some kind of adjustment that can be made to the left inner orbit. That shot is an absolute bastard. Hard, true shots straight up it frequently rattle around and then dribble out after a couple of seconds. Successful shots you can hear rattling around, and by the time they exit the orbit on the right side are usually moving pretty slowly. The other machines seemed to have issues with it. This example was worst yet.
Dunno if the target itself had issues, or posts around it were the problem, but that centre target really didn't seem to like registering.
This machine, in contrast to the others, did seem to have a controllable and fully functioning upper pf (I gather the operator made several fixes here). Which is good.
RGB still isn't really in almost at all. But the operator did a decent job with both the extra spots and coloured lighting - looked good.
One of the mystery awards is instantly going to Battle Alice - the wizard mode. Seriously??? And in a dungeon crawl / pure wizard mode progression machine (as it currently stands)? That seems bizarre.
Stand by what I said before about it being another 3-6 months until we get an indication of how good it's really likely to be. Though I suppose it's possible that the bulk of underlying work has been done, and rules and assets will speedily get implemented now.

Nice review.

#4781 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

If you aren’t trolling then explain what you were going for with the attack7777 random picture? At least say something not just screenshot in bs

You explain what your thoughts are about what I posted. In regards to the screen shot.

Then I will reply to your post.. To set you free.

Sounds fair to me..

You are the one that is so hung up on it, So explain what you think and why you need to know??

You asked me for it. So lets dance.. lancestorm

Yes I did post the screen shot of -attack7777- comments that was on the live feed this morning. I have no clue who that is.

#4787 9 months ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hey lancestorm and frankmac, please take the personal stuff to PM. I would ask the Moderators to back me on this. It is getting old guys. Bury it and move on.

Agreed. Back to ACNC..

I think the stream was good. ACNC is progressing. There is a lot to work on still but it is moving in the right direction. Hopefully it is a smooth coded pin at TPF this year. That should be more than enough time. 1 year since the debut.

Not looking for final a product but hopefully large improvements.

Frankmac

#4788 9 months ago

This was Texas Pinball festival. First in line on one the the two ACNC to play it.

In this video Spooky was setting the game for one ball games because the line was so long!! Good times..

#4792 9 months ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Was that you videoing frankmac ? I was right behind you in line taking pics while Zach Meny photobombed all my photos.

Yes, my video.

I have Zach’s head in all my reveal photos .

4CCBEA2E-B67F-4C15-BD7E-91110BA54EB9 (resized).jpeg
#4798 9 months ago
Quoted from attack7:

To clear up, I'm the "attack7777" whose comments in Twitch got screengrabbed above. I have no idea why someone took a screenshot of my questions in chat during an ephemeral twitch stream.
I haven't ever played an ACNC. Was really just asking for an opinion from Rudy and any insight he might have on gameplay since he was missing more shots than he usually does. It was also his first time with any serious time on the game.
ACNC is a cool looking machine. TNA is fantastic. I really like Spooky as a company. I want all the best for their company and those of you who buy the game.
And, FWIW, I think it's really weird that someone I don't know grabs a screenshot from a comment in twitch, from someone you all don't know. But, I'm not going to try to control the internet. And it's pinside.
Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm just as confused as the rest of you.

Nice to meet you! Happy new year!
Are you in on ACNC?

1 week later
#4868 9 months ago

Topper..

538AC307-499D-47D5-923A-C6405C425B55 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#4894 9 months ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

I have been considering getting this game but the videos of game play don't really excite me atm. I know this has been covered but it looks like an absolute brick fest. Can anyone who has played the pin elaborate on how it feels to shoot? All videos I have watched seem to show the ball only making a ramp or target etc probably 30% of the time with the rest of the shots just bricking and bouncing around back to the flippers.

Sorry that you get downvotes this is a crowd that does not like to hear anything other than positive comments in regards to ACNC.

I know exactly what you are seeing in the vids you would have to be blind or ignorant not to.

ACNC has come along way since it was revealed at Texas pinball festival and Allentown . I for one am very excited to play the pin this year at Texas pinball festival and see how far it has progressed.

There are a lot of shots that hit posts.

Feel free to Voice your honest opinion.

It Does not mean you dislike the game or will not buy it .

3.2.1.Start the down votes against my post-gentleman. And begin! LOL.

#4896 9 months ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Or maybe it is because people get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Yes the shots are different on this game, it isn't a Stern fan layout so it is going to feel a lot different. It takes time to get used to. A post about bricked shots comes up about every 3 pages, I know I am tired of hearing about it.
I played it and enjoyed it. I certainly takes some time to start hitting the shots, and even then they aren't easy.
People forming opinions about games based on streams bug me. Yes I know this is a difficult one to find, but if you want to know how it feels you have to go out and play it. That is true for any pinball machine. Streams are great, they have a ton of good information, but at the end of the day that is someone else's opinion on a game. That is my 2 cents.

Agreed, playing a pin is the only way to know if “You” like it.

“You” are the only one that needs to like any pinball machine.

No one is going to buy it for you so be sure “You” like it!

At the same time we all need to stay open minded to other views and opinions. Whether we see them as positive or negative or even repetitive in a positive and negative opinion .

Like the old saying says: “what you eat don’t make me shit.”

#4899 9 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

HAHAHA, how old is that saying? I have never heard it before. I will start using it though.

No clue how old but my father as I was growing up (god rest his sole) had all the lines!!!

#4904 9 months ago

Feels like Spooky is sending ACNC to dedicated customers possibly form past Spooky pin purchases.

Safe move.

I wonder if pin #s matter.

#4908 9 months ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

I don't post much, but I did think I should check in finally and report that I got my game couple of weeks ago! Been having a heck of a lot of fun with it! Quite anxious for the next code update. It's definitely come a long way.
[quoted image]

What topper is that on Beatles?

#4912 9 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

ACNC is completely taking over the build floor right now. Last few TnA's are either going to customers or going to the warehouse (which means we have a few for sale, NO WAITING!). Yes, there are a few ACNC that are going to go "out of order". We have overseas customers who are still waiting for TnA's because ALL their games have to ship together or it's crazy expensive. There are locations and events that are counting on their games for various reasons, butters, etc. We're pushing what we can out of the way now.
ACNC is NOT a super wide open fan layout. Tons of those games out there... and nothing wrong with either style. Go with the type of game you like! Variety is good. If you control your shots, they are smooth and very satisfying. I got 7 of 9 monsters in 1 game yesterday and got to 139 million, and I'm no where near Bowen level. If you slap the ball around expecting it to go somewhere every time, you're going to get eaten for lunch in this one.
The code is getting to the point where we're all feeling good about it! I think it's the best rules package we've ever done, and still LOTS to be added.
And Jesse appears to have a Hamm's Beer bear topper on his Beatles?!? I love it!!!! Just glad it wasn't a possum named Marco.
Carry on fine pinball people. Back to work... the blizzard has passed and we're back to a full crew today!

Thx Charlie for the open line of communication.. Best to you and your family!!!

2 weeks later
#4972 8 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I don't get it, months ago they were in the teens. I'm seeing facebook photos of games getting loaded on trucks yet people in the 30's still haven't got a final payment call yet.. Can someone help me wrap my head around this? People must be getting those games by now, right??

Shipping #500 to 1 not 1 to #500.

2 weeks later
#5024 7 months ago
F50F03F2-3176-4D45-9CFB-D59AFF909767 (resized).jpeg
#5053 7 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I didn't rush to put my order in on day one to wait 18 months, I rushed to line everything up and have the game by the end of 2018. I don't feel I am being unreasonable here.
[quoted image]

I agree 100% with you. I put my deposit down on day 1 also.

#5077 7 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I keep going back and forth. The blue looks better to my eyes, but is it $125 better? That’s a tough decision.

Wow ! $125 is the factor? Wow?

#5085 7 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Frankmac I’m all for this, what do ya say?

I will PayPal gift you half the amount . Pm me your PayPal email .

#5091 7 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Wow haha. Thanks for the offer but I was just joking around / messing with you so I won’t take it. You are a good man for offering!! Appreciate it though.

I donated it to pinside in your name.

lancestorm now you have a heart for the year!!

#5095 7 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

You are making it tough to try not to like you. I kid. Hey thanks a bunch, that is so cool. I was thinking the other day that I should probably purchase a heart for the year with as often as I use this site. Thanks for it!!!

All good my buddy!! We all love pinball!!

#5102 7 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

That empty spot in my lineup just digs into my soul every time I walk through this room!
[quoted image]

Nice MBLE . What are you putting in the open slot?

#5104 7 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

#97 ACNC, MBrLE is Awesome!

I know, I was kidding. I bet you have it soon . Your pins look nice. Love that MB!

#5117 7 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

It aids me in keeping me pumped for the game so I don’t do something rash like canceling my order.

4F06D240-3074-46D8-A6F4-4737E3BD40DB (resized).jpeg
#5122 7 months ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

Well somethings not adding up as I was told 1/11/19 that the butter cabinets were there and curing and it was just a matter of getting them in the line up! #35 Butter cabinet that I sold my spot still hasn't delivered to the new owner as you see it for sale by the next owner....

So #35 will be on its third owner before it even ships?

#5129 7 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

4th owner, holy crap! BTW, the Data East joke went over my head I didn’t get it.

4th owner before the game ships has to be a record!

djnoel30 your the best keep jamming on that MBLE!

#5137 7 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody out there looking to sell their spot at a discount was going to contact the guy that had his posted for 375$ but it sold if so pm me
Thanks guys

iceman44 has one $550 OBO. For a good cause helping cancer.

34B6009E-62D8-4786-8663-7BC4B055807F (resized).jpeg

#5139 7 months ago

That game is done and going to TPF to go home with the owner next week... ad was just never taken down.
Butter all over the floor in here!
Code is getting crazy good, games are moving faster and faster, life is good.
[quoted image]

Sweet! Will see you down in Frisco! Can not wait to try new code..

#5144 7 months ago

Yeah man... will have a few ACNC games with us! Going to be a fun show this year. Not a ton of pressure, nothing to debut for a while, so just going to hang out, sell a few games, and play some pinball.
Code is getting freakin' amazing... I'm seriously happy with EVERY mode in the game right now, and it's only getting better.
Really good things coming for this game, the next game, and so much more I can't say! Speculate away. Life is good.

Fantastic. A round on me for the spooky crew at TPF. See you soon..

#5175 7 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It wasn’t supposed to be back end loaded like that.
They “promised” to begin shipping last June after taking deposits
That would have me #164 around Halloween time based on their own schedule
I’ve bought several other games since then
The extreme delay isn’t what I bargained for
I def won’t ever do it again
It’s all good! Just waiting it out

It should be a good used market.

#5180 7 months ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Just a word of advice, relax all you fellow buyers with deposits in. This is the same situation us TNA buyers faced. Very, very slow start that eventually ramped up to a steady pace. At the beginning TNA trickled out to locations and to folks willing to unbox at shows. Lots of folks sold their spots, some for less than cost. But once production ramped up, games and deposits sold for cost or above cost once it got out there and was played. ACNC is one of the most unique games I've ever played. I'm a mode based game person and can't wait to have it in my home. Yes, the wait is killing me too. But I'm confident in what I will be getting.

Sounds good... TNA is a different beast.

#5182 7 months ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Totally different game and how it came to be, but I was just comparing the rollout, which unfortunately, is a very similar situation. Hard to be patient in the world we live in today.

Patience is a virtue!

1 week later
#5258 7 months ago

Last year TNA this year ACNC.
Bowen Kerins Is fun to watch.
TPF “19”

1 week later
#5406 6 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Well judging by all the comments by the "fans" I'm guessing I'll have no problem selling it.

10k by Christmas.

#5408 6 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I know people like to shit on Pinstadium here but can we all be adults and be honest on what we are getting. This game is way too dark and needs a little extra lighting whether it be Pinstadium or Spooky just adding a kit upgrade. I have had people at my house constantly ask why my TNA is so much darker than my other games and it drives me nuts. Clearly this is a production staple of Spooky games since the same complaint has come from owners of Rob Zombie and Most Haunted. With that said spookycharlie is there something that can be done as a lighting upgrade from the Spooky side of things without having to look outside of what you are producing for us?

Tna is perfect!! Love it as the masterpiece it is!

#5415 6 months ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Man, this game was nowhere near my radar until I played it at TPF this year. Now I’m lighter in the wallet b/c I just sent my payment in on one that I got super lucky to happen upon and take over in line.
As for Pinstadiums, I intend to leave this one alone if I can. But I put them on my IM Premium and I think it looks absolutely kick ass. I’ll probably put them on Scared Stiff and TAF down the road. Downvote away if you want, but that’s some dumb shit to worry about.

$375 lucky?

#5423 6 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Game needs some additional lighting both on the playfield and in the back box, it definitely does not look very good in the dark. I played this game at TPF and the game seems like a super fun game but is definitely dark. Is there an option to fix this without blowing the game up? My view as a customer is that visually the game is lacking and I would really like to hear some real options other than Pinstadium If there are any out there.
The blue trough lighting I put in MBrLE made the game perfect, that small option made a huge impact to the lower PF. There has to be an easy to install option without going off the cliff with over the top kind of stuff. If there isn’t one there isn’t one but if there is a way that maintains game integrity I would like to hear about it.

Run a $5 doller LED light strip from Walmart.

It plugs into a usb wall mount charger. Place it / put it where you like the effect on your playfield. Simple to remove or reposition.

#5425 6 months ago

$5 bucks in my WCS ramp and it does the job!

3C347AEA-7EA0-45DD-898D-4E709EF94993 (resized).jpeg

#5438 6 months ago

Seems like they like everything but the shot layout.

Said 80% of his shots bricked. I played it a bunch at TPF also and it was not 80% for me.

#5471 6 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Yes, we were warned it wasn't a full review, then we get to hear confidently pushed statements riddled with confusion..."way too tight...waaaay too tight..I don't get it...I don't get it...*huh!?! There's a Frankenstein toy in there?!?!*" A lot of it just doesn't come off as an opinion, but more like facts you're trying to convince people of, and to top it off with the *I'm a better than average player* statement comes off as *I'm more skilled than most of you listening, so take my word for it*.
I could gripe about some things on RZ, and was worried about some aspects of ACNC before playing one, but they really knocked this one out of the park IMO, so to hear you guys say that Spooky needs to get a guy that has been designing games for 20 years to tell Charlie how to fix his mistakes comes off as very strange for me, particularly if Nick hasn't played enough games to know the most prominent toy feature exists--that start to the Frank multiball is awesome (being able to hear and FEEL that intro makes a difference compared to a stream as well). In my opinion, removing one of the shots would have diminished the game, not improved it as Nick claims. IMDN gets tons of praise (only other LCD era game I own), and it deserves much of it, but I find ACNC to be superior. It's loaded with satisfying shots and shots that change function (thanks to the diverters, drops, rear magnet, and Alice mode shot), and the use of subways is incredibly welcomed. Those aspects are a big part of why I love BSD so much, and ACNC is the game that feels the most like the B/W era to me since the 90s, so I'd be glad to see another game designed by Charlie in the future--his improvement from RZ to ACNC is remarkably significant (I expect that's some combination of more experience, some success behind him to risk taking it to the next level, and a stronger Spooky team overall [everything is better about ACNC]).
That said, I do appreciate what Podcasters do and your show, but in this case, I have to agree with others that some things seemed a bit arrogant and off-putting. Again, this is largely due to the clear lack of experience with the game, where it's obvious the bold claims are merely assumptions being pushed as fact (closing with statements about it not being worth buying because you bricked shots with only one game on it isn't fair to Spooky--I'm NOT that great of a player and don't have that problem).

The shots are tight and the layout makes them feel tighter. There are a lot of dead post shots in ACNC.

Even Bowen was bricking back to back shots at TPF and he is a pro.
The pin was fun to shoot and play at TPF this year.

P.S no way is it better than Iron Madain Premium or LE.

Maybe the pro but no way better pre/LE
Don’t fool yourself.

#5472 6 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

So far Alice Cooper is the best game in 2019 in my opinion team spooky has killed it future owner #210

I agree good pin but it was a 2017/2018 pin.

9E26DB0A-531A-4B0B-AFA9-86E249B48BAF (resized).jpeg
#5477 6 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Not saying there aren't bricked shots in ACNC for me, but my response was in regard to the 80% bricked shots claim, which isn't close to accurate. I don't have any issue with any of the shots (unlike RZ that has a right orbit shot that's a bit frustrating for me and doesn't feel very satisfying even when making it).
And yes, my IMDN is the Pro, so the Premium does add some better variety with the evolving left and middle ramp (plus another mode), but it doesn't carry the same sort of magic for me. I like balls disappearing behind some nice atmosphere/sculpts and popping out somewhere unexpected (at least for those that don't know the rear magnet/subway, etc. exists). I completely realize it's a personal preference. Too many Stern games allow the player to ALWAYS know exactly where the ball is and what it will do. I prefer to be surprised.

Agreed, 80% would be like having a wall with 1 tight hole to shoot at.
It’s a fun pin for anyone that thinks it is not fun go play 10 full games back to back on Houdini then play ACNC and it feels like butter.

Sorry Houdini fans but that pin is something else!

#5479 6 months ago

For the record... I like lots of games and lots of styles... including Iron Maiden. I've also been smacking posts in AFM for years.
Some games are super easy to shoot. Some aren't. Doesn't make anything better or worse, just different. I can fly through Scared Stiff on a regular basis... did it twice in 1 game last week and had a blast! Attack From Mars, I've beaten maybe twice in 15 years.... one day I'll beat it again. Also a blast!
Different is good. Embrace it and enjoy what YOU LIKE.
Peace, love, pinball. And I don't care if that sounds cheesy... we're from Wisconsin.

Cheese head! Good to see ya at TPF.

I agree not every game is for everyone. It is opinions that’s all.

Buy or play what you like.

#5500 6 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Alice Cooper best game of this year so far

What is # 2 ?

1 week later
#5521 6 months ago
Quoted from brenna98:

Crickets for a week?? What's going on? where are production numbers at?

Lots of new pins on the market creating BUZzzz. Hopefully the ACNC owners are busy playing.

1 week later
#5525 5 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Buffalo guys - what are your thoughts now that you played it a lot? I'm almost done watching but didn't hear any opinions yet

If you watch the stream and look at the faces I believe it might tell the tale.

#5528 5 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

If you watch the stream and look at the faces I believe it might tell the tale.

Down vote all you want this stream was dull and it was brick city.