Topic Stats

• 5,637 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 days ago by Halfwasted
  • Topic is favorited by 150 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (3 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (3 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (1 year ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (1 year ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djnoel30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1686 1 year ago

I wish I had the ability to visualize what the final product will be. Other than the cool art and layout I didn’t quite see enough to want to pull the trigger site unseen on the 26th. TNA made the rounds long enough with the artless prototype were it made putting a deposit in easy just off the production announcement. Hearing that Iron Maiden is going to be announced soon might force me to hold off and wait before pulling the trigger.

1 week later
#1995 1 year ago

Iron Who??? Legacy of the what??? In all seriousness Spooky has really done a great job maintaining interest in this game from a marketing perspective. I’ve been pretty glued to this since it’s announcement.

#2060 1 year ago

I just called, gave my name and email and they will be sending over an invoice with payment options. Pretty quick and easy, answered the phone on the first ring..

#2137 1 year ago

Payment sent, fingers crossed for a good number!!!

#2143 1 year ago

I'm going with the Blue, I think it goes nice with the artwork.

#2151 1 year ago

I'm curious as well, Mine is 1982

#2160 1 year ago

I'm sure the invoice numbers are not relevant since there are probably other business transactions mixed in with the orders that were taken today. Sounds like the people that put their deposits in today will get the game fairly quickly when they start pumping these out.

#2175 1 year ago

After today’s reveal I am glad I rolled the dice and got in early yesterday! Really looking forward to this game!

#2208 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

When do you get to add on your options? When it's closer to your build time? I put down a deposit but wasn't asked about which options I wanted.

I just filled out the PDF after with my contact info and invoice number written up top then emailed it to KT that night. I called her yesterday and she did get it. They are more concerned and busy will invoicing than options right now but she did get mine and said we should get our numbers soon. I think you’ll have option opportunity all the way up to when it’s time to build from what I understand. I called asked about a lighted speaker kit for my TNA and I was told I would get the option when it’s time to build. They seems to be on top of everything.

#2225 1 year ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Wonder if it's sold out yet...

I'm willing to bet they sold a lot..

#2227 1 year ago
Quoted from Ryanx0r:

I just got in on it today so not quite sold out yet. Kayte said she will be giving out game numbers over the weekend.

They must be slammed with orders because even though Im #230 for TNA I got my number instantly when I placed my order.

#2250 1 year ago

Yeah we kind of need a little ACNC noise to offset the multiple threads of Iron Maiden

#2258 1 year ago

I'm not a big Mod person, not by choice at least since I lack a lot of technical skills. With that said I really like the play field balance of the "World under the glass" piece to this game. If it's as crisp in sound and the light show is on point like it is with TNA we are in for a real treat!

#2267 1 year ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Did anyone get game # yet?

Not yet,

3 weeks later
#2633 1 year ago

Any word on game numbers and when they will actually start building these?

#2687 1 year ago

Are you getting these games numbers now or did they come in earlier? I'm still waiting on mine, nothing yet and I am due for TNA next month so I'm anxious to see where I am at.

#2744 1 year ago

Number 97 right here!

#2779 1 year ago
Quoted from mjalexan:

Someone asked for a chart so here's a 1st draft. This is a very simple model with the following assumptions:
18 months of production, starting June 1
20 production days per month
360 production days, 1.388 games per production day, 27.77 games per month
no corrections for ramp up, holidays, playing hooky or shutdowns due to godzilla attack.
Posters who have provided a game number are listed with an estimated delivery month

This is great thanks for putting this together!

2 weeks later
#2941 1 year ago

That would be a bad ass "Monster Bash II" theme!

2 months later
#3404 1 year ago

I hope we see some solid video when it comes out.. Even though I have not been happy with the video that has been floating around I am not concerned at all. The fact that its using the same platform as TNA combined with some pretty amazing art work both on the cabinet and under the glass leaves me thinking that once in full production mode we are going to be on the edge of our seats to play it.

1 month later
#3860 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Just wait... it's only getting started. Fawzma is dedicated, and having Bowen on board to help get that dedication put to the best possible use has been INCREDIBLE! Always some speed bumps on this stuff when learning to be a team, but we are... all of us. And it's ONLY GETTING BETTER. Bunyip on animations, Fawzma on code, Bowen on direction, Scott as another set of eyes. My only job is to make sure the talent is all better than I am and keep it together.
You'll see some new features, some refinement of old stuff, and a whole lot more diversity in the code. Just taking what exists and making it less repetitive and more FUN!
We lost a lot of time and work on the system change back in February, and some learning along the way, but it's coming together... you've seen hints of that, but lots more to come! The differences since the streams that have gone out are immense, and still much to do.
Patience will be rewarded for everyone... and not just on Alice. We intend to clean up all our games when time allows. For a team this small, we're doing just fine.

Given how busy you and your team are the fact you jumped on my TNA trouble shoot so quickly and patiently walked me through fixing it speaks volumes of your dedication to not only building the games but the service you provide. I am a spooky fanboy for sure now!

2 weeks later
#4016 1 year ago

Well, I’ll gladly swap for an earlier spot if there are any poor souls with lower numbers out there suffering from uncertainty. If you got a low number but don’t want to be in the back of the line with regret I’m number 97. So if you need to see some time on the street before deciding to drop cash on the balance or lose all together by selling your place drop me a pm.

#4031 1 year ago

Does anyone know what the current shipped number is for ACNC? I figured someone would have posted an unboxing vid by now.

#4037 1 year ago

Well, my only concern right now is figuring out when I will actually have it in the home. All the recent delays are perfectly understandable at this point besides I still can’t get past reactor 3 so I got some time to kill Hahaha. Would like to see a little more communication on timelines with ACNC from Spooky but at the end of the day I have my game on the way so that’s all that matters at this point.

#4044 1 year ago

If anyone on here has a lower number and is looking to buy a little time to round up cash for your balance let me know. I'm #97 and am probably looking at after thanksgiving for delivery, so if you have a lower number and want to switch spots to buy some time for yourself hit me up.

#4049 1 year ago

So I emailed KT to get a timeline. She quickly responded and said that there were ramp issues that caused a delay. She said the first non "testing games " are on the line now. I was looking to see if I would get the game before Halloween and she said I would be looking at more like after thanksgiving. When exactly don’t know, just a ballpark for mine.

#4051 1 year ago

I got a feeling that once the game gets in full swing, it will turn into a hot one. I know the recent video has been weak but my gut tells me when we see this perform again we will be very pleased.

2 weeks later
#4125 1 year ago

Bump post, I’m looking to grab an early spot if anyone with a lower number is look to buy themselves some time. I’m #97..

2 weeks later
#4227 1 year ago

spookycharlie How about these numbers are on the line, or these numbers are getting shipped this week. Can we start seeing these kinds of updates so we can avoid speculation on timing? I'm pretty anxious like everyone else to get my hands on this game and a simple update like that would go a long way and probably keep pesky folks like me from bugging you guys with phone calls and emails.

1 week later
#4294 1 year ago

I'm still excited for this game but am starting to get a little concerned about the lack of sound in every game play video we have seen. Also, there seems to be too much white in the lighting. I feel a game like this should have more of the brighter blues, greens and purples. It reminds me of Ghostbusters when I first got it, the lighting show was overwhelmingly colorless and kind of a let down when I first got it. When the code got a few updates the light show gave the game an amazing display. Are we going to see that with this game or are the color schemes going to stay what we have seen to date? Also, when I spoke to KT she said that they were in the teens on production so if there is anyone on here with one of those games can you post a video with some of the sound? Thanks..

#4297 1 year ago
Quoted from calprog:

My machine #9 with every option ships Monday. I’ll post a ton of pics and video for you.

Awesome thanks! I got every option as well that will be great to see it!

1 week later
#4429 1 year ago

Well my patience is wearing thin so I went ahead and bought myself a MBr LE to hold me over haha.. I was hoping I would have this game by now but now it's looking like Dec/Jan for me at #97..

#4431 1 year ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Think it'll be a long way past that unless they built a lot of them up as far as they could before final parts / better code came in.
I think ~10 have gone to locations and ~5 to homes. At least, it looks that way.

Yeah I called today and was told they are still in the teens. Originally I was told after Thanksgiving but by the sound of that I’m nowhere near Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years.. disappointed on this so far but hopefully it will be worth it when it gets here.

#4483 1 year ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

All I am kind of torn here... I have a spot coming up that should have been here already... well now I have mbr le I think I want and no room.... for those who have played what would you take TODAY ACNC or MBRle?

Well considering MBr LE for me will be a new experience along with Alice I’ve committed to buying both. My number for Alice is 97 so I’m guessing I’m going to get both at the same time. They are 180 degrees from each other as it relates to experience the times I got to play them. I only got to play Alice once at TPF and it was very short ball time so I’m buying that game on art and my TNA experience so far giving that it shares a lot of the same tech. MB I played a very expensive original to know I want it and to get an LE was a no brained to me. I had room for both but if I had to choose only one, I would probably pic MB and wait for Alice later down the road.

#4487 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Got to put a few plays on acnc today. Game looks great and actually shoots nicely. There are tons of shots and they are somewhat tight but it's not a clunky brick fest game like some people have been claiming. Overall I was very impressed with how it shot. The castle mold is very impressive and the game is loaded with mechs.
The big negative about the game currently is it is very confusing. There is not much direction or information on what to do. I thought the inserts and the gi lighting were both too dim also.
The bones for a unique fun game are there. It just needs lots of code work still which I know Spooky is working hard on.

Thanks for the review, that’s the only beef I have with my TNA. I feel the lighting is too dim other that the game is fun and solid.

#4488 1 year ago

With that being said, what are everyone’s thoughts on Pinstadiun lighting for a game like Alice?

#4494 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The answer is ALWAYS no for that!
Sorry, i lnow people like making games super bright and putting mod crap all over but doing it on a game that uses light so well is just a shame imho.

I can appreciate that, I’m a sucker though for brightly lit games but do enjoy my TNA even with the dim lighting. I never mod my games but was toying with the idea for my TNA and the soon to come Alice.

#4508 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Honest answer: You don’t NEED Pin Stadiums on ACNC, nor any other pin for that matter. I played ACNC yesterday with overhead lights....Pin Stadiums make this art package POP and a no brainer for me.
Need? No
Want? Fuck yeah

I guess I can play it by ear, I do feel that the back glass at the very least needs to be brighter, at least that’s the case with my TNA.

2 weeks later
#4589 1 year ago

Can someone at Pincinatti please post a game play video with good sound?

#4592 1 year ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

The SDTM Guys said they would be streaming Alice tonight. Looking forward to that.

Are they posting straight to YouTube or is there a link somewhere?

4 weeks later
#4762 11 months ago

I just want the damn game already!! HAHA Has anyone outside of the Pinball mafia got this game yet?? Do we know what the #'s are at right now?

#4764 11 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

You will see lots of pins shipping in January..

Do you know how many games they will ship in January? What number are they at now, I’ve been told in the teens for the last 3 months.

#4766 11 months ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Well, Charlie said they would be making nothing but ACNC once done with TNA. Looks like they will be done with TNA very soon or by mid Jan. I have been impressed by how many TNA's they've been shipping. I waited 6 months for #151 and in 9 months they went from 150 to 550. So looks like they have done something to up production. Bottom line is that by Feb they should be cranking them out regularly. I expected the wait, so its not bothering me. Plus seeing how code has progressed from the first streams to now, trust me, you should be happy for the wait. Code is so much more improved and there is more to come...and not just polish.

Man I hope you are right, like many others on here I’ve been in since day 1 and the extended wait has been frustrating.

#4797 11 months ago

Potential topper idea? Maybe with purple or green eyes?

ss_skull_topper (resized).jpg

#4818 11 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Picked mine up yesterday!! Game is awesome! Jeremy (cavalier88z24) helped get it in the basement and set it up and we got a decent amount of plays on it . I have played (but not beaten)all the monster modes now . So far my favorite is insects GI lighting looks cool during this mode (greenish ) , I also like the song for this mode . objective is to squash ten bugs , bugs are the lit shots and they change as you hit them .
[quoted image]

Congrats! What number are you?

1 week later
#4879 10 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Production updates from anyone?

I tried the only answer I got was that we are definitely getting our games within the 18 months timeframe.. I am waiting both on ACNC and MBrLE and I’m losing my god damn mind!

2 weeks later
#4945 10 months ago

Is there an ACNC on location somewhere in Portland OR area?

#4962 10 months ago

I don't get it, months ago they were in the teens. I'm seeing facebook photos of games getting loaded on trucks yet people in the 30's still haven't got a final payment call yet.. Can someone help me wrap my head around this? People must be getting those games by now, right??

2 weeks later
#5026 9 months ago

I'm number 97 and KT said they are only in the 40's and are completing 6 games a week. I am excited to get this game in the house, however I am never going to buy a game this way again.

#5041 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

You have to remember that those with the low numbers have waited much longer than you

I’ve had my deposit and the extra’s purchased in there since 3/26/18. That was the first day orders after the TPF reveal.

#5047 9 months ago

I didn't rush to put my order in on day one to wait 18 months, I rushed to line everything up and have the game by the end of 2018. I don't feel I am being unreasonable here.
spooky (resized).JPG

#5049 9 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I think tna quantity was not expected to be so high and that really derailed the summer 2018 plans. I’m just pumped tna is officially put to bed and now it is all alice

True, let's hope that gets them to more than 6 a week at some point.

1 week later
#5092 9 months ago

I just put the blue trough light in my MBrLE and it makes the lower play field look amazing with a black light effect. spookycharlie will there be a mod plugin underneath available to install one of these?

#5101 9 months ago

That empty spot in my lineup just digs into my soul every time I walk through this room!

E422911F-FAB0-45C6-8BCA-D29EA636B1DD (resized).jpeg
#5103 9 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Nice MBLE . What are you putting in the open slot?

#97 ACNC, MBrLE is Awesome!

#5105 9 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I know, I was kidding. I bet you have it soon . Your pins look nice. Love that MB!

Thanks, it really is an amazingly beautiful pin. Bright, colorful and easy to play for guests who are beginners.

#5107 9 months ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Looks like you might have 2 empty slots - you might be able to fit another game.

Technically yes, but there are fairly large French doors to my media room that would crowd a fifth game. Plus I’m kind of a stickler keeping some space between them to see the side art. I thought about adding more games by putting them in the middle of the room and butting against each other but the wife didn’t like the look of it.

#5109 9 months ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

@ DJNOEL30 How do you like that Vertigo ?

It's cool, I have about 249 games on it including some of the new Williams FX3 games. It just doesn't get a lot of play in the house, the kids play Donkey Kong that's about it. I'll occasionally play some of the EM classics on there but I recently put it up for sale. If you don't have the room or the budget for the real deal games this is a fantastic alternative because the game play on it is really good. I originally bought it because I loved games like Xenon, Gorgar and Cirques Voltaire and didn't have the room for the real ones. I'm just spoiled on the real deal games..

#5110 8 months ago

Is it weird that we still haven’t seen any unboxing videos yet?? ACNC has become the most secretive pin post release I have seen since getting into this hobby.

#5112 8 months ago

It aids me in keeping me pumped for the game so I don’t do something rash like canceling my order.

#5128 8 months ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

If it sells it would be the 4th owner....

4th owner, holy crap! BTW, the Data East joke went over my head I didn’t get it.

#5131 8 months ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

It says so right on the box.

Haha I got it.. I took the short bus and ate paste as a kid I’m a little slow out of the gate sometimes

#5135 8 months ago
Quoted from musketd:

Anybody out there looking to sell their spot at a discount was going to contact the guy that had his posted for 375$ but it sold if so pm me
Thanks guys

What a joke this has turned into..

#5168 8 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

My spot has been listed in the marketplace, crickets except for $350 offer. I guess that's about where the market is right now.

Sounds like there are not going to be too many regrets at 350 let alone 600 regardless of how good this game will be... I'm not quite at the point of selling my deposit at a loss but...... WOW just WOW..

#5186 8 months ago

I got plenty of patience and am sympathetic to problems that can happen, I don’t like being misled.

D307F809-D719-412A-98A4-0D655D63652E (resized).jpeg

#5222 8 months ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Actually always green which I am bummed about cause I asked if they were interactive and changed colors and was told yes. Maybe not coded in yet or something but curious myself.

What?!?! I was under the impression they changed color like TNA. Is there something in the menu of adjustments for the lighted speakers?

#5225 8 months ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

No worries colors will change, just not yet. I'll put that on the list to get to after TPF.

Cool, that would be bummer if they stayed green all the time

#5232 8 months ago

I finally got to put some plays on ACNC at TPF. This is the first time I have had a chance to play this game since it’s release last year. I can tell already its going to be a super fun game to have in the house, however I’m sorry to say it is very dark on that playfield and the back glass could stand to have another LED strip in there which I am going to look into. I know horror themes are meant to be dark in general but the game needs some brighter lighting here and there. MBrLE is probably not the best example since it’s pretty much lighting on steroids out of the box but the super brights are really bad ass and I feel like if there were some intense blues, purples and greens here and there it would really make the game pop.

#5281 8 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Just heard that our #48 (full UPs) is being play-tested, just waiting for Charlie's once over before boxing it up! Boy have we been waiting for these days.
For those concerned of this lower# still being on the bench, it is largely the buttered cab that has delayed this. As you can see in the thread, that they have shipped higher numbered ACNCs.

Where are they at this week on the non-butter cabinets?

1 week later
#5378 8 months ago

I know people like to shit on Pinstadium here but can we all be adults and be honest on what we are getting. This game is way too dark and needs a little extra lighting whether it be Pinstadium or Spooky just adding a kit upgrade. I have had people at my house constantly ask why my TNA is so much darker than my other games and it drives me nuts. Clearly this is a production staple of Spooky games since the same complaint has come from owners of Rob Zombie and Most Haunted. With that said spookycharlie is there something that can be done as a lighting upgrade from the Spooky side of things without having to look outside of what you are producing for us?

#5403 8 months ago

Well judging by all the comments by the "fans" I'm guessing I'll have no problem selling it.

#5407 8 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

10k by Christmas.

Haha I know right! WTF

#5421 8 months ago

Game needs some additional lighting both on the playfield and in the back box, it definitely does not look very good in the dark. I played this game at TPF and the game seems like a super fun game but is definitely dark. Is there an option to fix this without blowing the game up? My view as a customer is that visually the game is lacking and I would really like to hear some real options other than Pinstadium If there are any out there.

The blue trough lighting I put in MBrLE made the game perfect, that small option made a huge impact to the lower PF. There has to be an easy to install option without going off the cliff with over the top kind of stuff. If there isn’t one there isn’t one but if there is a way that maintains game integrity I would like to hear about it.

#5424 8 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Run a $5 doller LED light strip from Walmart.
It plugs into a usb wall mount charger. Place it / put it where you like the effect on your playfield. Simple to remove or reposition.

Cool thanks

#5437 8 months ago

20K by Christmas

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Machine - For Sale
Pflugerville, TX
6,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chatham, MA
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djnoel30.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside