5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1088 6 years ago

I'm really digging the artwork/style and look of this game!

1 month later
#1407 6 years ago

damn that does look great. Remind me price on this game? And it has ramps right ; )

j/k!

#1453 6 years ago

Man I didn't even know he still tours. Looks pretty good for his age

#1618 6 years ago

Damn the game looks great. Def interested.

#1626 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Looks very cool and different...... that being said it might be its downfall also.
I don’t want to jinx it but it’s definitely not a flowing game. Wish it had pop bumpers also
Definitely consider but will not be purchasing until I see more complete code and physically play it
Looks good so far though

damn no pops!??

#1685 6 years ago

I can understand people wanting to wait on this game before putting in a non refundable deposit but holding off b/c it went up 200? That will be spent in two seconds with the amount mods cost now. Don't get that.

Anyway I haven't played this game but after seeing it I get a old school Bally/Williams feel that is more MB, TAF than AC. In fact AC is what holds me back a little on this game as I'm not a big fan although enough not to be totally turned off like RZ. I LOVE how there is additional music besides AC which is my question - I haven't been able to hear the music or effects on it - how is the music and is it more non AC and then AC when you hit a mode?

#1690 6 years ago

Did I miss the song release list for this game or is that not out yet

#1692 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/33#post-4286502
Mode: Frankenstein Song: Feed my Frankenstein
Mode: Cold Ethyl Song: Cold Ethyl
Mode: Igor Song: Lost in America
Mode: Vampire Song: Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever
Mode: Werewolf Song: No More Mister Nice Guy
Mode: Zombie Song: Brutal Planet
Mode: Insects Song: Its the little Things
Mode: Alice Song: ?(didnt hear him say what the song was)
Mode: Pit Creature Song: Go to Hell
Wizard Mode: Billion Dollar Babies

thanks! Tell me schools out for summer is in there!

#1710 6 years ago

Keep the videos coming! Hopefully we can keep them HD but I'll take whatever. Oh - and someone turn up the AC or turn down the TNA. Would love to hear more music/sound.

Is that AC doing the voiceovers? If so, he did a damn good job.

#1737 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Game looks cool. Art looks really unique and I like the style of it. Lots of shots which is nice and several upgrades from RZ. The move to proc should be a good thing overall.
Not sure what some of you guys were expecting from the reveal. This is a small company that only needs to sell 500 of these. It would be a waist of profits to do some big promo video. Streaming will come whenever Charlie thinks it's ready for that. The game is not even for sale yet so if you were that worried about seeing it then go to tpf.

Yeah! Let's tell people that if they're so interested they should have gone to texas! That sounds logical - if this was 1940.

Lack of proper streaming is a huge disappointment simple as that. We live in an age where everything is streamed and cost to do so is not significant. You have degenerates living in their mothers basement streaming nonsense all the time - something like this can be done easily. Not taking advantage of the technology to build hype is a wasted opportunity - simple fact. I for one would have loved to see more and if it was good, would have been persuaded to go for it. I appreciated the initial reveal but cmon now - let's stream people playing it with proper sound. Even an hour would have been sufficient.

#1744 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

That's such a stretch man. This was the initial reveal. There will be lots of streaming soon as there always is. You can't even buy the game yet. Let them get the games home and work out any kinks from the show and you can be sure plenty of streaming is to come. Why is everyone so now, now, now?

I totally understand if they made the decision b/c they didn't think the game wasn't polished. That would make more sense. Word from the show is that the gameplay was tight so the decision was puzzling.

The game is all about hype. They could have gained more by streaming. That's all

#1746 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Why not generate the hype when you can actually buy the game? That’s when I would do the stream. Just like how they did it for TNA.

I thought you can put in your down payment now (which you can't get back) - so I would think you can buy the game right now. Maybe I misunderstood? The stream would just promote folks to get that non refundable downpayment in!

If you can't, I can understand that.

#1749 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

March 26th is when you can start ordering I believe.

OK - maybe a stream the day before or that day then. We'll see. That would be a good idea though.

#1751 6 years ago

That would be great. Appreciate the clarification! I thought this thing was open for business? I see ads from distributors already on pinside. Good to know.

2 months later
#3003 5 years ago

anyone have some good HD footage with music of this game?

1 week later
#3128 5 years ago

...... So any gameplay of this game yet that is high quality? I know when this was first released it was so hard to hear and see and others said that will come eventually.

Did I just miss it?

1 week later
#3179 5 years ago

That'a awesome.

Now......let's show some real gameplay with proper sound so they can properly hype this game!!!!! I still can't believe we haven't seen a professional video (or just something that's not random guy's cell phone) showcasing this game.

#3199 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Made good on the promise to ship in June. Refreshing to see that in pinball.
Now just 218 more to go for mine...

True and I hate to sound like the debbie downer but I'm not sure I've seen a new pinball ship like this recently where there was no professional/not cellphone only video of the machine to hype it. I just wonder what could have been here b/c that media blitz that was expected seems to have been forgotten. I understand it still could be coming but games are being packed into boxes....I'm not sure what the gameplan is....

#3204 5 years ago

OK - I wasn't aware that it's only 500 and they are all sold. If so that's great. I just know for someone like myself who isn't 100% sure b/c well, I haven't been able to play it and I've been given no proper showcase of the game via media, I'm still uncertain. I would think in this day and age of the internet, they would have put at least one solid video up - some folks don't have time to attend pinball shows....it's just very interesting how they're handling this release...

I also remember when they first revealed it everyone was like wtf is with the video and sound quality. The popular response was that they will do a proper showcase in due time. Seems like that never happened.

#3212 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Personally, if you've waited this long, why jump into the NIB at all on this game? I'm not knocking Spooky (I own 2 Spooky games) but with so little shown about the game, it's almost a certainty that there will be a ton of these showing up on the secondary market. This doesn't even mean the game won't be good (although I think that's still in question). With so many purchased on so little final info, it definitely will not vibe with everyone. Once you get past the initial people trying to flip, I think a lot of people will keep the game, and a lot of people will discover this isn't the game for them. I almost jumped in early because of FOMO, but at this point, I think this game will be pretty easy to get on the secondary market, even if it is generally viewed as a desirable finished game.

Def agree and logical statement - I'm really just questioning what their approach is on marketing this game and for someone like myself who doesn't buy blind, I would think they would want to push more media out to promote it. There is no question I'm holding back now b/c of it. As a TnA owner, I was excited to see what this game was all about but it's like they forgot to promote it. I understand the diehards on here who will buy anything spooky or Alice C, that's cool - what about the majority of folks who want to understand what they're getting before buying - just an odd choice.

I also get they're a small company but not 1 proper video? Odd.

#3215 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You still wind up selling after a day or two anyway.

haha - that COULD be true! ; ) TnA though has been around for over a month!!!

Yeah - I like Spooky and want to support them. I'm just amazed on how they are rolling this out. I will continue to monitor and wish them the best.

1 week later
#3274 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Coming.... sorting out a date Jack Danger can get here asap.
1st day he's available, it's on. For now, staying quiet gives others a chance to get in and we have zero problem with that. 1st game left for the R&RHoF in June, production parts here, 3 new employees getting up to speed, code is getting better every day.
Rock on.

the fact it's sold this well speaks for itself. I for one can't wait to actually see this thing though so it can't happen quick enough.

#3332 5 years ago

the best video I've seen by far. Still not what I'm looking for and it's somewhat old but at least I can hear the damn music. Still can't believe it hasn't been shown properly but whatever broken record at this point.

From the video, I like the sound effects although I wonder if the sling sounds will get annoying. Alice's comment range from OK to borderline awkward (you'll never come out of here....alive) but I'm hoping there is enough variety to get by.

Love the look of the game - and the main theme sounds cool - def want to see more. Wolf howl part was great too.

1 week later
#3410 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I was wondering if there is anyone here who have, or has seen a butter cab (TNA, RZ). They sound incredible...what’d ya think? I’m in on an ACNC with butter cab, and just curious. Living vicariously thru others!

I've seen one on the TnA and would never pay the premium for it. ACNC cab is a little cooler but still, I don't think it's worth it (just like I don't think so for JJP games...)

#3509 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Where can I see the live stream? DeadFlips section is streaming some chick drawing stuff... Not hip with the Twitch, so does anyone have a link!?

Same here wtf

#3513 5 years ago

omg this girl is SO annoying. I had to put it on mute. She's talking about sleeping now. painful.

#3540 5 years ago

they just said the left spinner is being prototyped and that's why so many rejects. I thought this game is shipping already right? Maybe I misheard. I love the look of this game.

#3545 5 years ago

wow - feel bad for this stream right now. I'm rooting for spooky but if this was a stern stream - holy ___ this place would be melting down. brand new game maybe not ideal but that's why planning is super important especially for the reveal (finally).

I've played this game last weekend and I had fun - it feels very good.

#3601 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Does the $6450. Price include shipping?

Or the tax if you get it from a distributor in pa.....

9 months later
#5524 4 years ago

Buffalo guys - what are your thoughts now that you played it a lot? I'm almost done watching but didn't hear any opinions yet

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 14.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.