5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannylite.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5119 5 years ago

Delivery of #30 is set for tomorrow. It was supposed to arrive yesterday but had to spend the night at the Middletown, PA FedEx terminal for some reason. Don't worry. I'll make sure I don't post any unboxing videos.

#5142 5 years ago

Stay awhile Stay Forever!

IMG_20190313_134904 (resized).jpgIMG_20190313_134904 (resized).jpg
#5145 5 years ago

3 hours in and I am freaking loving this machine. Great job Spooky and Co.! Code is fantastic from what I've seen so far. More to come. Stay tuned people. It's a winner!

IMG_20190313_150251 (resized).jpgIMG_20190313_150251 (resized).jpg
#5147 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

LOVE to hear this!
And still a ton of code goodness to come. All in due time! I've come close to wizard mode a couple times so better make it fun when ya' get there!

I believe it and good to hear. You can feel the love of the code already. I had to do a little tweaking to the left habitrail. The ball was hopping over at the end and into the left outlane. Might need a shield or coding like Indy if it pops over. Any suggestions?

#5150 5 years ago

I'm just one guy and I have a good assortment to pick from but if you are looking for a deep "sharpshooter" game that is gonna get you pushing the start button over and over put this game in your collection. Bowen is going to destroy it at TPF and people that sold their slots for $600 are gonna regret it. Minus the wait. Get in line cuz this Spooky is gonna be on the line for a while.

#5158 5 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Referring to the ghost cutout in the back box hinges...nice touch and looks sharp.
[quoted image]

I got the "Lemi" ghost cut outs on mine as well.
I'm such a lucky duck

GettyImages-85513871 (resized).jpgGettyImages-85513871 (resized).jpg
#5208 5 years ago

Upraded to the Rev. 4 ROM's and waxed the playfield. It's a whole new game. The animations are sick!

Screenshot_20190320-020432 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190320-020432 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190320-021130 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190320-021130 (resized).png
#5268 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I thought there was a magnet that saves the ball between the flippers. I dont think I have seen that yet integrated into the game. How is that activated?

Complete "save" on the inlanes and the outlanes flash purple for a period of time giving you the magna-save between the flippers. I think I heard Bowen say it was turned off since it was set to competition mode. Its a great feature similar to TNA but you don't have to change the one flashing to the appropriate outlane before the drain. Both are lit. Crutial for extending play and a must if you plan on beating all 9 monsties.

#5296 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

What’s the warning time for final payment...2 weeks, 4 weeks,? Just getting funds ready. Since TPF, this game has really shown how much of a hit it is!

Received the cash call email on Feb 2nd saying ready soon shipping in February. Delivered March 13th. #31 if that helps. After a year of waiting and other pin purchases I was happy to have a couple weeks to dig through the couches for some more money.

#5302 5 years ago

I got a lot of couches

Quoted from JodyG:

I had a lot of fun with your lineup this weekend, and I did my part to help replace the missing change in your couch!

Woohoo! Thanks Jody. I was out of town or I would have bought you a shot of tequila. It's been great seeing people line up to wait to play ACNC, including myself. Might have to buy one of those discounted $300 spots and get back in line. Those people are gonna kick themselves for selling at a loss. Fools

1 week later
#5342 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Is the TPF tutorial video uploaded to YouTube? Tried looking for it but could only find the Melbourne Silverball upload where Bowen blows the game up to 700 mil, which in itself is a clinic.

Bowen makes all the shots in the Melbourne stream. You just have to watch long enough for him to down the 5 cokes/fireballs & wake up. It was really amazing to see how exhausted he was and then...Boom! The power of the silverball kicks in and he's unstoppable. He's not even calling his shots because the other guys are like yeah yeah yeah. Sac rack camaraderie at it's finest. I'm still not sure how he backhands that spinner from a trap at will. Seems impossible on mine but the left ramp and secret passage are so rewarding and the crypt lock is a pretty slick shot from the right flipper. There's just lots of opportunities to get creative with your play in this game. I'm totally digging it.

#5347 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:I'll have to work on my backhand shots

Me too. I'm hoping I'll be able to backhand that spinner after I install the new code today.

#5363 4 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I have adjusted my flippers. From factory it was pretty hard to hit outer orbits, which is a ton of the game.
My suggestion is drop your flippers some from factory.
Magicchiz

Thanks. I didn't know that could make a difference. Good to know for other games as well.

#5370 4 years ago

I was having a problem with one of the 3 servos (ball lock diverter, Frank monster, guillotine chop) blowing the 3amp fast blo servo fuse (bottom right corner of back box) and Chris from Spooky helped me diagnose and fix the problem super quick through the servo settings. A day later Spooky released this video explaining how the servo settings work.

Super awesome how fast they addressed this. In my case the chop top was set too high and was pressing too hard against the bottom of the ramp causing the fuse to blow. I would also recommend testing the frankenstein monster setting by putting the 2 balls in his locks and raising him up just enough until the balls spill out. Which is totally rad by the way. I had a player tell me that Frank got too high and his arm got stuck on the wall preventing him from being able to go back to his lair. Which may or may not have caused the fuse to blow as well. So there's that or the fact that everyone has been loving this machine and are playing the everliving shit out of it.

#5397 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

It's probably because pinstadiums have been spammed to death on so many threads that many of us are a bit fed up of the relentless marketing.

Exactly and every thread turns into an argument for or against them. Having said that...I bought 2 sets, installed one, gonna sell the other to some other sucker. Just not for me and I always forget to take them off before lifting the playfield. I bought a bunch of single spotlights for my games if I think they need more light. AC lighting is perfect to me and fits the theme. I like it Spooky.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannylite.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=dannylite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.