5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#780 7 years ago

Also i believe the deposit will be non refundable this time bc of all the people that backed out on rz?

11 months later
#1409 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

damn that does look great. Remind me price on this game? And it has ramps right ; )
j/k!

Rz art was good also....

#1605 6 years ago

Looks like this will be their best pin to date.... however 6450 and another 300-400 for shipping .. ..is getting up there in price so it needs to hit on all cylinders to be a hit. Lots of competition around the 7k price point. Love the art and the lighting... hope the gameplay and code are good also.

#1659 6 years ago

Remember non refundable deposit i believe... so make sure u really love everything about it or better yet play it before you purchase.

#1661 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Yes and no. At this pricepoint people will book one. Play it in the wild determine if they will open the box or sell it for the same price.

Hopefully you can...u never know... plus dont forget the shipping cost . Not something i would chance without playing... 6500-6900 after shipping is not a cheap price point.

#1700 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Don't worry, i'm sure people will start selling their deposits for $1500 over buy in.

Really?

#1923 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is there an options list for this game? The one in Charlie’s photos has powder coated armor, mirror blades, speaker panels, and butter cabinet. What does that bring the total to?

Around 8250 if i had to guess... plus shipping

#1926 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Math on this number?

Butter cab is 1k more right? Then the armor mirrors and speaker panal another 750-800?

#1928 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Armor is standard? Mirrors and speaker maybe a couple hundo?

The armor is special powdercoat isnt it? Or does spooky not do standard stainless or black on their pins and include powdercoated stuff?

#1931 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Not sure what is standard on ACNC, but both AMH and RZ had powder.

O nice ... didnt know that.

#1952 6 years ago

Huh.. i usually get emails but haven't received one yet

#1954 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Here is the pdf order sheet.

I wasnt far off on my 8250 guess with all options....

#1962 6 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

is the buttered cabinet worth the $1000 upgrade cost. Most of my machines are lined up side by side. Won't even be able to see it....

Its pretty and if u think its a keeper for life maybe... but in most cases its not imo...

#1963 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

just $500 off... And that is if you want everything on the option list (not sure why you would ever order all the options?)
You were claiming 8250 for butter, mirrors, and speaker kit... That would only be 7619

I figured armor was more and didnt know prior pins came with good trim... in the sceme of things it wasnt to far off ... reguarless who cares lol.

#1964 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Tell me why someone should spend an extra grand on cleared decals when they are most likely going to have a game on each side and not be able to see the artwork. ? Not sure about Operators , as they k ow they will get abused in the bar . Not knocking by any means . I am happy to see new games coming out.

Is it cleared over decals or screen printed cab with clearcoat?

#1967 6 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Screen printed cab with clearcoat. I was kidding above. I think it’s worth the extra $1000, but it probably translates to a $300-500 hit if you sell. I’m all about total cost of ownership. Now I’m second- guessing myself - I may upgrade to the butter cab. $400 is like 1 vet bill for us.

This is true lol...

#1977 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I got the butter on my TNA, and it is amazing. I also had it on my WOZ EC and Tron. Direct cabinet printing is amazing for home collections. Location operators should definitely go for decals. I usually hate colored powder coating. I’m not sure if I’ll go with blue or gray.

Tron? It wasnt clearcoated from the factory. Alot of cabs were screenprinted in the past but the butter cab is a whole other level of beauty.

#1993 6 years ago

Very floaty and slow ... game needs back legs jacked way up and it will be much better . Looks pretty cool and like all the rgb lighting .

#2116 6 years ago
Quoted from boost:

Would like to know as well. Working on selling a game at the moment to fund the deposit. Hope I don't miss out. spookycharlie

U will be fine... initial sales are always good and 500 is a good many pins for spooky...heck even tna hasnt hit 400 yet after as long as its been available to order. The last 200-250 will gradually sell in the upcoming months . If they get some more code done and a good gameplay video it cld push sales a little faster.

#2122 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

3 weeks till Midwest Gaming Classic... that is the next chance people will get to play it and guessing more code and hopefully on 2 or 3 ball then.
That will be a good chance for sales to happen.

O nice...im hoping one makes it to east coast show in may... but it will probably be sold out by then so it wont matter i guess lol...

3 weeks later
#2499 6 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

they should have waited for senior Cooper to come out of the coma to record the callouts...
I'm loving the music thought.

So much excitement and enthusiasm lol

1 week later
#2706 5 years ago

Man i hope some are available still after i get to play it in allentown...

1 week later
#2830 5 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

Very difficult to review the game from playing at Pinfest. I played with 3 other seasoned competitive pinball guys and none of us came away with a positive reaction. Flippers were too weak to make the right ramp. No one made it to the upper playfield.
Arrow insert for the left orbit looks like it point towards the target , just to the left. I remember inserts in general being small and not as helpful as the screen.
A lot of shots look way tight (tighter than Houdini?) but with no reason to go for ramp , you were limited. Almost every shot is in the same location (same distance from flippers so to speak) on the lower playfield.
Animations looked cool. Couldn't really hear sound either. Art and playfield molded plastics are awesome.
Not looking to rain on the parade here as the layout does look excellent. Unless you are already excited for this title i doubt that people who played this example got excited about it. I am confused about it myself as i was expecting more.
Not sure what Joe could have done differently , but i hope if he reads this he can take away some constructive criticism from it.
For reference: I do like Houdini

We played some and we made it to upper playfield.... but we didn't really care for the gameplay and the shots. Good news is i get to save almost 7k and will be getting a maidien premium .

2 months later
#3528 5 years ago

Great start ..... whats going on with the game reboots?

#3529 5 years ago

Looks like its back up....

#3534 5 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

yeah but it doesnt look fun at all, v v limited shots and hard as hell. this aint no maiden. sadly. going to sell my spot in line i think. unless this improves ALOT. sad.

I like the lighting and the animations on the lcd but thats about where it ends unfortunately for me .... regardless congrats to spooky on another pin .

5 months later
#4864 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

I hope they bring in the weapons in future updates...I'm guessing they would work similar to the weapons in Monster Bash? It would be so awesome if the weapons were based on references to additional Alice Cooper songs, and we could hear those songs when the weapons are used (Poison, anyone?).

Mb? You mean walking dead?

#4866 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No , he meant monster bash . You collect items and they help you with the monsters they are associated with for example garlic cloves help with Dracula . If you have collected an item you can press the launch button when in a monster mode and it counts as a shot .

Got ya ... op said weapons so i figured they meant twd

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 300.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigd1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=bigd1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.