Topic Stats

• 5,659 posts
  • 623 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by dnapac
  • Topic is favorited by 148 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 828 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

106FAD11-816B-43B5-8EA6-B1D65E1B8CD3 (resized).jpeg
A24570EF-6682-408A-A3E9-2D4CADAA0EE6 (resized).jpeg
E44AFC18-CEC2-445A-9DD8-405734E5B5C3_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
8E11CA90-ABD6-4867-871C-06259EDDF88B_1_201_a (resized).jpeg
20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (3 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (3 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (1 year ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (1 year ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#393 3 years ago

Charlie/KT,

Can you post here about how the ordering(pre-ordering) of this new game will be handled? Likely will save you 100s of e-mails asking the same question. Thanks!

2 months later
#483 2 years ago

Wait am I confused or stupid or both, I thought I had an e-mail from KT saying their new game would not be announced at TPF? Is that changing now?

10 months later
#1068 2 years ago

I can't wait! Looks promising and now I may just have to make the TPF trip, too much good stuff going on there.

1 month later
#1542 1 year ago

SWEEEEET LIVIN!!!!

#1555 1 year ago

Anyone streaming game play on it?

#1905 1 year ago

spookycharlie rather than me bug KT with this question along with my 20 other ones I bug her with, what is the expected shipping time frame of these(if planned schedule works out without delays) Is it planned to have any additional add-ons that can be bought and added at factory? Side decals, glass, lit mods, etc?

#2033 1 year ago
Quoted from hank527:

I hope I have a low number as I bought 3 previous games and followed the slightly confusing instructions. I do wish spooky would have used a web ordering system for deposits as it would record timing etc appropriately.

I'm pretty sure she is sending an e-mail with instructions for deposit payment and that is how the placement is done.

#2035 1 year ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'm pretty sure she is sending an e-mail with instructions for deposit payment and that is how the placement is done.

Now that I say that I think I am wrong, maybe you do need to e-mail or call them. Facebook quotes this "Spooky Pinball LLC Email kt@spookypinball.com or call 815-541-0054 ... email works best! Phone is blowing up."

4 weeks later
#2683 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Nice looking line up!

Chris are you coming to the CO show this year and if so are you going to have an Alice Cooper for us?!

1 week later
#2777 1 year ago

#39 Here

Looking forward to it!!!

3 months later
#3836 1 year ago

#39 - Non butter here but no request to take my money yet.

Wonder if they are doing a run of the butter games first? I'm just going to grease my cab up with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for $2.99, it will shine!

4 months later
#4731 1 year ago

Was really hoping to get mine before Christmas but now I guess I'll hope for before Valentines Day. Come on Spooky!

#4733 1 year ago

I'm in the late 30s

2 weeks later
#4832 1 year ago

I got #39 waiting for me and I ain't selling squat! At this point it's a race for my Munsters or ACNC to arrive first, game on! Excited for both but probably more so ACNC at this point.

#4862 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

I hope they bring in the weapons in future updates...I'm guessing they would work similar to the weapons in Monster Bash? It would be so awesome if the weapons were based on references to additional Alice Cooper songs, and we could hear those songs when the weapons are used (Poison, anyone?).

I really wish that song was in the game, one of my favorites

2 weeks later
#4941 12 months ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

Spooky Pinball LLC is feeling cold.
29 mins ยท
Kayte just talked to R&L Freight... with record cold temps the next 48 hours (60 BELOW ZERO WIND CHILL?!?) games will be held until next Monday to keep the drivers out of harms way. We are leaving all the non-Benton minions home tomorrow to keep them safe as well. Public schools, colleges, public services, businesses, most everything is shutting down. This is a bit crazy... even for Wisconsin! Our apologies to the people who are waiting. We'll keep your games safe and warm!

What #s are going out?

3 weeks later
#5038 11 months ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

First full week of ACNC at Lyons Classic Pinball and I have to say I am Loving it to Death.

So bummed I was hoping to get up there to play this weekend and life got in the way....stupid life.

Hopefully I'll make it up there this week to play some and doubly hoping mine ships by next week or so!

#5061 11 months ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

$95 for the lighted speakers. I just added last week via Joe / PBS.

Are they multi-colored, interactive with the game or just a solid one color

2 weeks later
#5164 10 months ago

Just got word mine shipped out yesterday, excited to get this bad boy home and rocking!

#5169 10 months ago
#5177 10 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

The number is somewhat helpful but which options did you purchase, if you don't mind me asking?

No special options like butter cabinet. I had custom powdercoat blue(or purple...honestly I can't even remember what color it is right now ), I was told they had some delays recently with waiting on some powdercoating or it would have gone out sooner but appears they got that sorted out and faster than they estimated even.
I have always stood behind Spooky and their commitment to customers and making awesome games, they have always been honest when giving me expectations and especially on support for their games. I think you'll see production ramp up and games flying out much faster now. I'm the least patient person in the world when it comes to things like this so I feel for those down the line but I think it will be worth the wait and excited to see us all get our games.

#5219 10 months ago

ALICE IN THE HOUSE!!!!! Haven't had time to play but a few games but loving everything I see so far. Game looks amazing, no idea the rules or shots as I like to learn them as I play rather than read or watch videos. Well that's all for now.

IMG_20190320_180306 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180334 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180418 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180359 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180425 (resized).jpg
#5221 10 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Wow nice, and you went with the scary blue armor ! Question: do you notice speaker light kit change color or always green?

Actually always green which I am bummed about cause I asked if they were interactive and changed colors and was told yes. Maybe not coded in yet or something but curious myself.

1 week later
#5314 10 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

1) How are Spooky's balls? I'm trying not to laugh. But I hear all the time folks won't use Stern's supplied pinballs. Spooky is providing decent carbon pinballs (due to magnet) for this machine or I should use from elsewhere?

The balls I got from Spooky looked perfect! I am a stickler with usually replacing any balls from manufacturer but they looked great when I got my game.

#5337 9 months ago

Not in front of my game right now but how do you do the code updates on ACNC? Last ones I did was for Rob Zombie awhile back but assume this one will be different?

#5354 9 months ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Did this add any ball-hop during the transition from the guide to the flipper?

Mine was hopping a little from factory and needed adjusting anyway, like mentioned before they needed lowered a little and seem to flow smoother that way and orbits are much easier to hit. I also had to slightly bend the orbit metals guides as I was getting way too many orbits that went SDTM. Now it is rare unless an odd off speed hit comes out of the orbit due to mishit or something like that. Minor tweaks like all new games, nothing anyone should worry about and guessing they all will be slightly different and need minor tweaks as you get the feel for it. AWESOME game tho, loving it!

1 month later
#5554 8 months ago

Hey anyone have advice on the Magnet Save and how to adjust it? When I first got the game it worked very reliably in tossing the ball back into play but lately I would say it just drops it into the drain 9 out of 10 times(still activates a ball save which is good). Not really sure how that adjustment in the menu works. I never changed any setting either so kind of odd it just stopped working reliably.

#5556 8 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Menu / Settings / Gameplay (feature)

Scan down to "Save Magnet Pattern" and you'll have 4 different timing options.

Charlie, could you have responded in like less than a minute rather than 5 minutes.... Geez

Just kind of curious is it expected you should have to play with these settings normally? I mean again I never changed anything, it used to work and then just stopped working. Is there recommended one it should normally work at?

#5558 8 months ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Typically 1 gets it done... 2 on rare occasions, and I have yet to see 3 be needed.

Way cooler if I could turn it up to 11.

Speaking of you all should do Spinal Tap for one of your games!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
M&M Mods
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Pflugerville, TX
7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside