5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1196 6 years ago

Someone on Pancake-side would complain about operators eating first.

#1199 6 years ago

Looks like the pancake machine has a ramp in it.

1 month later
#1836 6 years ago

First I buy a game with no ramps and now I'm ordering a machine with no pop bumpers. I'm lov'en life, bitches!
TNA and ACNC will be in da house.

#1838 6 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Next machine you buy won't have balls. Kinda like you.
LTG : )

I have a string attached to a quarter and I will be coming to SS Billiards soon, Lloydster.

1 week later
#2251 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Yeah we kind of need a little ACNC noise to offset the multiple threads of Iron Maiden

Nah, let them have their fun. All the cool people are in this thread.

#2279 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If you are an Alice fan, or have a passing interest in rock/entertainment, I heartily recommend the documentary SuperMensch, which is about Alice’s manager, Shep Gordon.

I watched that also and agree what an interesting documentary it is. I had never heard of Shep Gordon before but wanted to meet and shake his hand after watching it.

#2307 6 years ago

Unless I'm getting game number one or game number 500, I couldn't care less what number I'm getting. Please enjoy a moment with my friend, Count 1-2-3.

#2329 6 years ago

pssst. I have a pinball named after me.

zzzzztumblr_ozhb49DUP41snb6qwo2_1280 (resized).jpgzzzzztumblr_ozhb49DUP41snb6qwo2_1280 (resized).jpg

#2362 6 years ago

Just a passing thought and we have a long ways to go before delivery.

One of the many reasons I'm buying this game is based on theme but not necessarily on Alice Cooper. I have always enjoyed AC's music along with his stage persona. But I'm attracted to the monster, mystery castle, dark theme more than anything else. The fact it happens to have Alice Cooper's music in it is almost incidental.

(Edit: Glad to see people agree.)

1 week later
#2567 5 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

I thought i had seen the speaker lights were a standard fearure on the game but i could be wrong and its an add on.

It's an add on. $75 plus shipping if you buy it after market, $95 if you have it factory installed. (Feel free to correct me if I got those dollar amounts wrong)

#2620 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

The only thing thst disappointed me was when I finally able to get the center magnet active, it caught the ball, then threw it straight down. Kind of a WTF moment.

That could actually make me laugh under the right circumstances. I mean if they could code it to do that randomly a low percentage of the time when you weren't expecting it. A true WTF moment combined with a proper Alice Cooper insult.

I have a Golden Eye and its one of the coolest features in any game, ever. Not only saves the center drain but will also grab either side drain, wobble the ball into place with its grab, steady it, then fling it back into play between the flippers. I expect Spooky code when completed will have some fun with this.
I also expect the real world wait time for me to get this game is going to feel a lot looooooonger than 18 months.

2 weeks later
#2851 5 years ago

Complaints of weak flippers at the shows goes back a loooooong ways and across all manufacturers. I remember well how paranoia gripped Pinside when Wizard of Oz came out at Expo 2012.

If you understand how a flipper mech works, you will understand this is not an issue.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#2999 5 years ago

Third polite request to stop the AC pictures. Please begin an off topic thread dedicated to AC pictures if you like.

#3024 5 years ago

I'm confused. Whats Bryan Kelly's real name?

#3065 5 years ago

Wow, I am now a music fan of Matt Montgomery. If anyone is interested I looked him up.

http://mattmontgomery.com/matt-montgomery-about-matt.html

#3075 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Check out his band with Ash Costello... The Haxans! Great stuff.

Ha! Look what I found when I Googled information about Ash Costello and the Haxan's.

zzzzz 115bdc1957f5c31a3c08592658cc9df6cd (resized).jpgzzzzz 115bdc1957f5c31a3c08592658cc9df6cd (resized).jpg
#3079 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Really, You guys cant handle some Alice pictures. Instead of the post like.

bump......Oh I hate the posts, the shots are tight, Bla, Bla!

I don't see you guys doing anything to keep any conversation going. Yet I have been on top of this thing. Keeping it in the eye of the pinside beholders at the top. So ok lets just let it slide down to pinside purgatory.

I will stop, lets see you guys talk about stuff and find some stuff to post here. Never would of seen the whole playfield or other stuff. If I hadn't been on here.

Its in your hands now. Screw you guys for hating on the Alice Pictures!

Kaneda is right about Pinside Babies. Don't like the pictures, I think you can block my posts!

At least Alice was a Billon Dollar Baby! OOOOH yeah one more picture! Burn.

Magicchiz

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with, Im sure it will be all bashing me!

Quoted from Magicchiz:

Thanks for posting Charlie!
They got tired of my Alice photos.

Quoted from Magicchiz:

I'll just put this here while I wait for more action. Or you picture haters to come up with something to talk about.

With all due respect, please try to relax. We're not picture haters, we are spam (broken record) and off topic haters, both of which are Pinside violations subject to moderation. Myself and several others have politely asked for your cooperation without escalating. And if you monitored the up/down voting on this subject you would know you are way out numbered.

I don't mind you posting this most recent picture but it feels like you're testing the waters for a comeback. I hope not.

#3082 5 years ago

Those were off topic, dedicated threads which is/was appropriate.

3 weeks later
#3219 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

It's the same price either way. The main advantage to buying from a distributor is that they may be able to get you a game earlier than if you order from Spooky directly (because they placed a large order on day 1).

True but if you buy direct from Spooky, they keep more of the money and that gives me a warm fuzzy. No offense to the distributors and they are a great option as Damonator says. I've done both.

I know Charlie says he doesn't want to become big like Stern, but I'm hoping to see him wearing white, half glasses some day.

4 weeks later
#3445 5 years ago

Good changes in life are coming my way and I need to roll with it. Selling my Alice Cooper spot, #45. No profit, just want to get my deposit back.
Thanks

#3451 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

When would be the expected arrival date of game #45? I've got a lot of interest in this title but waiting drives me bananas.

Sorry but I haven't a clue on production timelines. All I know is ACNC is in production right now and I'm in a relatively early spot at number 45, especially if you're an interested newcomer not wanting to wait.
- Maybe contact Spooky for an guesstimate?

Quoted from LTG:

I wish nothing but the best for you !
LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd.

7 months later
#5090 5 years ago

FYI: I got up to Lyons Classic Pinball close to opening time last Saturday and had Alice all to myself. I put around 10 to 15 games on it non stop.... I lost track of how many games as I was completely drawn in. I couldn't hear the sound very well due to other games being played around me but, my oh my, the game-play is a runaway hit. There is much to explore and be challenged with here.

I was worried about the tight shots some people have been complaining about. But my mediocre skills found a rhythm and I was getting around the playfield just fine. Challenging yes, but all very makeable and I really enjoyed myself. In my opinion, ACNC will become Spooky's greatest game to date and by a large margin.

My only complaint is the playfield is too dark. Kevin at Lyons has a lamp strategically placed which helps tremendously. I'm hoping Charlie and company will consider doing something about that.

I'm full steam ahead on this game now and anxiously waiting for machine #151.

3 weeks later
#5274 5 years ago

New Kman podcast after TPF now up and giving a ton of love to ACNC. He and guest Blake Dumesnil played it at TPF and each gave it two big thumbs up.
It's a good episode for a TPF recap but you can fast forward to the 46:00 minute mark if you want to get straight to the Spooky and ACNC thoughts.

2 months later
#5593 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Butter cabinet and a playfield with Ron Kruzman's famous clear and polish treatment.

I know who Ron is but what is the clear and polish treatment as it relates to ACNC? Is this an additional option like the Butter Cabinet?

1 month later
#5629 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Sorry if this has been covered. But is anyone selling alternate ACNC translights ( aurich or pinstein )?

Pinstein is

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 300.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=Mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.