5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GuiitarMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2050 6 years ago

Email sent at 8. My First pin! My dad's favorite musician was Alice Cooper. Alice Cooper was his screenname for everything online. My dad passed away of cancer in July last year. I love you dad and this pin is for you!

Thank you Charlie and the team at Spooky for giving me something to remember my awesome dad by forever!

#2113 6 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Awesome! 2 in the neighborhood. We can compare notes, mods, etc. Super excited to support Spooky team!

I'm in Columbia, TN. Make that 3 in in the area!

#2201 6 years ago

I got the protectors and decals myself.

Here's my simple idea for the speaker grills for Spooky:

Black widow, red LED red triangle. Would look great with the backglass.

#2249 6 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

so no update video of gameplay for two more weeks.

Earlier this week Charlie called in to Dead Flips live stream and they were trying to setup something possibly for next week so fingers crossed!

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

So I pre -ordered the game through UK dealer, super excited, I turn 40 in October, so questions for Charlie if he reads this from an international customer ( )
1) Do you think I will get my machine by October? Its 6 months away, I am hoping so!
2) My only worry is that blue toy looks absolutely awful, nothing like a frankenstein, can you confirm that is a temp toy for Texas show? PLEASE make it look good like the ones in a show, it's going to ruin an other wise awesome looking pin!

1) Depends on your game number (or the number given to your distributor). Charlie said 25 games ever 2 weeks for 18 months starting in June 2018.

2) The toy is based off one of Alice's crew so doubtful. Maybe someone will.make an interesting mod for it.

#2276 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

When he said 25 games every 2 weeks, it sounded like he meant including TNA, right?

Pretty sure he said 25 every 2 weeks for ACNC. They are still going to be cranking TNA's out as normal. At least that's what I recall, I definitely could be wrong.

#2312 6 years ago

Bought the Spooky doc last night and if you haven't watched it, you really should it's excellent! I'm hoping for a number soon as this will be my first pin and if I'm a year and a half out I'm going to go ahead and buy a cheaper SS game in the meantime. Either way, I know I'm getting my game and not stressing it.

#2320 6 years ago

Does this still hold true since ACNC has a button launcher and not a springed plunger?

#2323 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Is that confirmed?

I really hope it's going to be a manual plunger, but every picture of the game I've seen has had that ugly yellow "Launch Ball" button. It was almost a deal breaker for me as I feel like pins should all be plunged manually. If it was an add on option I'd pay extra for a manual plunger instead I'd definitely go for it.

#2351 6 years ago

I'm sure everyone at Spooky is in full steam ahead mode right now which would explain some of the silence. All these expos and shows are great to get the name out and more sales, but adds problems of production and availability of parts. Based off the last podcast they sold at least another 15 TNA's at the last show that they have to fit into the schedule. Based off their documentary, they also can't just hire an extra shift to crank out more games as they can't lay off employees. Sounds like a lot of overtime is coming for Team Spooky. I just hope Spooky, as well as their vendors, can keep up with the timeframe they've put out.

#2356 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

So I just purchased this . . . have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but for some reason I thought I needed it.

Great new topper!

#2369 6 years ago

Last night at Wrestlemania 34, Alice Cooper's guitar player, Nita Strauss, played one of the performers intros live and was freaking awesome! 31 years prior, Alice Cooper helped out Jake the Snake Roberts in ring at Wrestlemania 3.

alice and jake (resized).jpgalice and jake (resized).jpg

#2375 6 years ago

Charlie:

Thanks for the update Charlie! MGC is a little too far from me, but will Spooky be attending the Southern-Fried Game Show in Atlanta? I'm already a buyer, but want to get my hands on it first hand. Also, any word on a proper ACNC stream date?

Thank you so much for your commitment, support, and transparency to the pinball community!

MGC Attendees - Now who is going to be our special reporter and get us some good pics/vids from the show?

1 week later
#2559 6 years ago

SpookyCharlie - The lighted 'spider eye' speaker grill that was on the machine at MGC...is this standard or a new add-on? Either way, it looks awesome! Also, when's that Dead Flip stream coming?

@Everyone else - The 'bricked shots complaint...this isn't going to be an on-location game mostly with being limited to 500 units...you will learn those shots quickly with the pin in your home. Stop worrying!

The callouts compaint...after watching the Pinball Mayhem short video. It seems like a few are on point, but there are some that I can definitely see the argument on. With that being said, I have faith that the Spooky team will fine tune everything to be awesome.

I can't wait to finally get a few games on it at Southern Fried. 100% confidence in Team Spooky!

#2643 6 years ago

In anticipation of receiving this masterpiece, what tools/supplies should I go ahead and purchase as this will be my first pin (I have basic hand tools and soldering equipment).

#2646 6 years ago

What about cleaning? Any must have books/guides on troubleshooting/repair?

#2658 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

I don't know why you guys keep using Novus 2? All you need for a cleaning is Novus 1.

I've been reading through vid's guides and playfield cleaning was my first read. I'm definitely staying away from all things Novus for now for a NIB pin. Thanks for all the great advice everyone!

#2690 6 years ago

Still no number for me? I must be #500

Same here. I'd guess with 450 emails to send, KT will probably do some today and some tomorrow. Still no number under 50 or over 450 so we still don't know where those 50 for Alice's charity are going to fall.

#2700 6 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

#152 and TNA coming next week! Life is good!

Nice! Did you just receive the email or was it sent earlier today?

#2712 6 years ago

Jack Danger said tonight on stream that Spooky has given him the go ahead to stream whenever. JD is just waiting a little longer for code to be more awesome. Stream is going to be an epic one!

1st pin so I'm giddy in anticipation! I haven't refreshed my email so many times in my life! Hopefully I'll get a number tomorrow!

#2729 6 years ago

Hump Game here in TN #250

1 week later
#2882 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Once they announce a "last call" for TNA, I'm guessing a bunch of tire kickers will pull the trigger. I put my guess for TNA at 500 and I think it may be surpassed.

On Spooky Podcast #98, they said ACNC surpassed TNA for a bit, but have sold more than ACNC at this point if I recall correctly. They also said TNA is their "evergreen" title so as long as there's no crazy falling out between Scott and Charlie, you'll be able to get a new TNA if you want one.

2 weeks later
#2969 5 years ago

Spooky is going to Southern Fried in 2 weeks. I'm driving 4 hours one way just to finally get my hands on ACNC. Can't wait!

1 week later
#3055 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Looking forward to giving it a try at SFGE on Friday.

Same here. I'll be there all weekend so hopefully will bring back some good pics/vids back.

#3108 5 years ago

Aside from a couple stuck balls this is the only time I've seen this up all weekend.  Pretty good with the amount of play it's getting.Aside from a couple stuck balls this is the only time I've seen this up all weekend. Pretty good with the amount of play it's getting.20180609_110622 (resized).jpg20180609_110622 (resized).jpg

#3118 5 years ago

So the flippers weren't weak this time?
How was it getting to upper playfield?

The flippers weren't weak at all. All ramps easily hitable even with the power issues at the hotel. Only issue all week was a stuck ball on the upper franky lock. Kayte said it's a software issue that Fawsma is going to correct. After playing it, I'm definitely overjoyed that it will be the first game in my collection.

Steve Richie walked up to ACNC while I was playing this morning. Asked him what he thought - "Its quite dark." I think once the lights are fully programmed though that it won't be a problem.

#3122 5 years ago

A few more pics from this morning:

20180610_115343 (resized).jpg20180610_115343 (resized).jpg20180610_115349 (resized).jpg20180610_115349 (resized).jpg20180610_115755 (resized).jpg20180610_115755 (resized).jpg20180610_115804 (resized).jpg20180610_115804 (resized).jpg20180610_120208 (resized).jpg20180610_120208 (resized).jpg
#3124 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

"addressable RGB GI"

Anyone know where the video of the Spooky panel will go? It was pretty interesting. I think that is the wording that was used about the RGB lighting, but not 100% as a lot of beers may have been consumed.

1 week later
#3178 5 years ago

*From Spooky's Facebook page*

FB_IMG_1529724974455 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1529724974455 (resized).jpg
#3189 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Does spooky sell translites by themselves? How long after the game is released?

I bought a TNA and Alice Cooper translite at SFGE a few weekends ago. Not sure if you can get them other than at shows, but they do sell them.

2 weeks later
#3315 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

So, are the lighted speakers going to be on ACNC? Option? Cost?
I have lighted speakers on all my modern games. Alice would look weird in my
collection without them...

I asked Charlie this particular question at SFGE. The lighted speakers are an add on option. I didn't ask price, but I would assume pretty close to the TNA set price.

#3400 5 years ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

Just curious - any actual buyers posting in this thread as distressed as some of those who are not buying the game?
If I was worried, would not have put a deposit in. Seems easy even for a simpleton like me.

#250 - My first pin and after getting about 20 plays on ACNC at SFGE and talking to everyone at Spooky, it only further validated my decision. It played great, looked great, and felt great! I'm excited to see how far the code has come along.

1 week later
#3580 5 years ago

Great stream and more excited for my first pin than ever! Having Bowen there topped the cake. His enthusiasm for the game and pinball overall makes me giddy with excitement over what the final code will look like!

3 weeks later
#3825 5 years ago

After watching the most recent SDTM where Zach sells his spot due to being on the fence, I just want to throw out there that if anyone else with a lower number needs some more time to think, I'd be more than happy to trade you my #250.

#3828 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I asked KT for a ballpark on #48 and she said a couple of months so I think that 250 is a good while away. I hope that someone trades you closer.

I'm not expecting mine to hit the line for another year and a half or more, but I already drive 2 hours twice a week to play any pinball at all so I don't mind waiting for my first pin (especially with one as awesome as ACNC!)

#3832 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Dedication! If I were closer, I'd happily open my doors to you to get more pin time in.

My company has an office in London. If I'm ever visiting there I'll keep that in mind. I'm lucky that the 2 places I have to play at have excellent pins and selection so it's always worth the drive.

1 month later
#4119 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was at Ayci Gogi yesterday doing a play ahead for the league. I had to play every game once but I was able to play two games on Alice Cooper.

Was the Mag-Neat-O save working properly? The last video from Ayci Gogi the magnet wasn't working properly.

4 months later
#5066 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

#25 has arrived here at Comics2games. This game is amazing. If you are in the area just south of cincy in florence, Ky, stop on by and play it.
[quoted image]

I noticed that it is signed by Alice on the info card...Did you have this done or did you purchase from his charity?

3 weeks later
#5233 5 years ago

Anyone know if/where Bowens seminar will be streamed tonight?

#5315 5 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Based on you and the #54 reply, they are only doing 1 game every 2 days or so. So I'm looking at ~4 months on #286 assuming no ramp up in production. So it's going to be a good July/August!

I have tickets to see Alice Cooper and Halestorm at the Grand Ole Opry on August 4th. My friends have a pool going on what will come first, the pin (#250) or the concert...I'm hoping for pin, but either way, it's going to be a great second half of 2019!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GuiitarMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=GuiitarMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.