5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (7 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (6 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1771 6 years ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I think it would be better to wait, play it, and wait for it to be shipping before jumping in. Even if it sells out, it will be available, everything is available later. Think of it this way, AMH sold 150 and RZ 300 or so, and both are available for at the original price still. All the Stern games and JJP games are this way too, be patient, play it, and make an educated purchase. There are a lot of other games coming out and it could be a while before yours would even be built.

I don’t disagree with anything you said....BUT....both Stern and JJP continue to churn out the same title indefinitely if it does well. Spooky titles are one and done. AMH and RZ were groundbreaking for Spooky in different ways - but ACNC is going to be a really, really good game.

I’m not going to speculate on future prices, and honestly it doesn’t matter to me. I buy games I like, and I like ACNC.

#1772 6 years ago

One important bit of information I got from a conversation I had with Charlie - he said that the game has several (5 maybe?) unique music compositions. He said that the game is not an “AC jukebox” as you only hear AC songs upon completion of achievements. I thought this was a spectacular idea and one of the final bits of information that sold me on the game.

(Sorry if this has already been mentioned as I haven’t had time to read the whole thread after getting back from TPF)

#1788 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

There's no chance whatsoever of price not dropping at least modestly from launch price, once the scalpers / impatient people have satisfied themselves.
Let's say optimistically they start building at the end of May and finish in May '19. Between now and May '19 we will have seen another 4-5 new Stern 'cornerstone' titles, JJP will likely have 5 titles shipping by then, CGC may have 4 titles shipping by then, AP should have their second title shipping ... and there may be other launches, if the rest survive.
That's not a market that will see price inflation on NIB for any title or any manufacturer.
The more that people expect this, the more people will pay way over the odds for some of the first 50 or so off the line ... then half of those people will scream blue murder that they lost their shirt (and probably blame Spooky) when prices settle. It's stupid.

I'm not sure why you quoted me as I'm not arguing that the price will go up...or down. As I said in my post, I don't care what the price does. I'm just pointing out some differences in market factors between Spooky vs JJP/Stern.

Buy it now, buy it later, don't buy it. Personally, I played the game, I liked the game, I will buy the game.

#1894 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I love Alice Cooper and really want to buy this game and support Spooky, but after watching the video, I am concerned about flow. There appears to be a lot of stop and go?? Could anyone who played it provide some feedback on this. I personally like fast, furious, brutal games........like TNA. The video of ACNC reminded me of Simpson’s Pinball Party game play, a game in which I hated.

You are concerned about flow, yet you like TNA? I wouldn’t consider TNA a flow game at all - only an orbit shot when the reactor is not ready.

#2093 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

Please if you have not heard from me in any way today send me an email RIGHt away. I have tried to get to everyone but I am sure someone has slipped through the cracks. [email protected]

Reading between the lines a bit, I'm guessing today went *really* well for Spooky pinball.

I played the game at TPF and loved the layout, shot selection, wicked art/molds and the comic book style animations. I ordered mine this morning and don't have any second thoughts. I have never owned and generally dislike music based pins, but this one feels so much different than anything Stern has offered.

The video does *not* do the game justice. I wish those on the fence could have seen it in person like I did...

P.S. don't forget the "Bowen" effect...I suspect he'll be tweaking shots and making some great rules.

#2132 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Guesses on how many sold today?? I say 125!

350 is my guess

#2152 6 years ago

1959 here - I wonder if the game number is in the order the email was received or the order the deposit is paid?

And he did say previous customers would be ahead of new ones...

#2156 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'd hope they rank by games purchased as anyone who bought all 5 previous games deserves to be first in line. Then 4,3,2,1 etc..

My guess is that Spooky friends and employees will get the first 20, then previous customers of any # of games, then new customers (and whatever voodoo Charlie/KT think up). It’s their company and I’m not going to question it - just happy to have a spot in line.

3 weeks later
#2573 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Ever get worked up over on-line bickering, then get 2 potentially life changing emails back to back in 5 minutes that turns your whole brain inside out in all the right ways?!?!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news - but that email you got informing you of your offshore winnings may not be legit. I'm happy for any good news you got in an email as long as it doesn't involve you retiring from the pinball biz! I have two games on order right now and both are spooky games - a TNA and an ACNC. I'm pretty much done with Stern....and JJP is so expensive now, it would take a dream theme before I would consider another one.

I attended TPF and fell in love with the ACNC art at first sight - pictures just don't do the game justice. I was so happy that you had some extra ACNC translites printed to sell at the show because the backglass art itself is worth framing. After the reveal, I was even more excited - the comic book animations are incredible, the concept of the castle to explore and the fact that the AC songs are not playing by default.

After *playing* the game, I decided that it was a for sure buy for me. For those comparing this game to Houdini...please stop. I played both games extensively and Houdini frustrated the crap out of me - the shots are simply too tight. ACNC however was not frustrating at all - yea, I bricked some shots - but was able to hit more than I missed. It felt similar to TNA actually in that regard, where a little practice and feel for the game goes a long way to hitting more shots.

#2639 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Someone can correct me if I am wrong , but I believe it was said Spooky plans to start production sometime in July? I do know they did say once production starts the plan is to have all 500 built in 18 months .

They had told me June at TPF, but that may have slipped a month.

#2678 6 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Seems really high. Is this your first Spooky game?

Maybe it's not when the email was sent, but when the deposit was made??

I think after the success of both ACNC and TNA, you'll see production ramp up. I bet they have everyone's ACNC to them in 12 months or less.

1 week later
#2852 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I don't understand, they spend all this time, and money going to shows, when they can't post a good gameplay video with Bowen (or anyone else decent at Pinball, sorry Charlie!). Instead we get updates in the thread from the couple people at each show that play it and are underwhelmed by various reasons. It seems like at this point time would be better spent not going to shows every couple weeks, especially since the game is almost sold out anyway.

Because it's a double edged sword with a few Pinside detractors finding fault in anything. I'm 100% confident that Bowen will post a video showing that the shots can be hit easily IN DUE TIME. But if he does that using the current code, the poo poo crowd will gripe that the rules are shallow, the animations aren't complete, there aren't enough call outs (or they don't sound good)....yada, yada, yada.

I think they should have the game at every show possible to let people have some exposure to it. I've seen it - it's gorgeous. I've played it - the layout is fun and I was able to hit shots at TPF. I bought it - and I'm not even a huge AC fan. I think it's going to be a phenomenal game once the rules, animations and sound reach maturity. I do understand the dilemma for those on the fence though - the game will be sold out by the time that happens.

#2887 5 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

How do I get a number? I’m feeling kind of left out here. Do they call, email, or does Alice Cooper leave a raspy voicemail?

Email KT! I’m so ready to explore the castle! Come on June already!

1F884A51-BF53-4309-8F0D-B07D89A226EA (resized).jpeg1F884A51-BF53-4309-8F0D-B07D89A226EA (resized).jpeg

#2895 5 years ago

Not sure the fitment would work, but I might put the Pingraffix Powerbladez in my ACNC:

4DEF6812-99FA-4D1E-99B0-EC0FA22D69CB.jpeg4DEF6812-99FA-4D1E-99B0-EC0FA22D69CB.jpeg

I saw them at TPF and really liked them - I’m just waiting on a sale first as $300 is pretty steep.

1 week later
#2958 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

well, aurich had the opportunity to play the game last weekend and the only comments he made referenced the LCD screen and the cartoons. that should tell you something. personally, I do like what they've done with the comic book concept. reminds me of scooby-do, a mystery themed cartoon which had its own 25+ monsters.

I have no problem with you not liking this game. There are quite a few games that I don't like.

Here's some advice for you - 1) find some games you like, 2) hang out in those threads and post happy, positive things, 3) discover a character trait called "self control". It's where you are tempted to post something negative, but you refrain. You'll find this character trait to be helpful in other areas of your life as well.

Love,
Damonator

#2962 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

in fact, i just complimented the cartoon imagery.

...that sounded sarcastic. The "that should tell you something" was the passive aggressive dig that seems to be your MO in this thread.

Aurich used the phrase "most impressed by"...not "the only thing I was impressed by". I agree with Aurich that the LCD animations are far and above anything Stern has done to date and are probably the MOST impressive thing about the game. But like others, I really like the castle theme, cabinet artwork, playfield artwork, layout, etc, etc too. It's a great package that's been well executed.

2 weeks later
#3120 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Steve Richie walked up to ACNC while I was playing this morning. Asked him what he thought - "Its quite dark."

Lol - classic Richie quote. Now I really love the game.

1 week later
#3150 5 years ago

Not for long - Spooky said they would start shipping in June...and we haven’t heard otherwise.

1 week later
#3185 5 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Well, my F5 key finally broke off

As if he has time to post things on Facebook!

#3202 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

True and I hate to sound like the debbie downer but I'm not sure I've seen a new pinball ship like this recently where there was no professional/not cellphone only video of the machine to hype it. I just wonder what could have been here b/c that media blitz that was expected seems to have been forgotten. I understand it still could be coming but games are being packed into boxes....I'm not sure what the gameplan is....

I think the gameplan is to keep their heads down and make pinballs as fast as they can. ACNC is a sold out run (or close enough), so why spend time promoting it? They took it to practically every spring/summer show for people to see and play.

For me, I bought it based on theme, layout, sounds, art and music. The rule set is probably the least important factor for me as I know that is a variable that can be improved over time.

#3218 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Just curious if there is a benefit to buying from a dealer when Spooky is selling this direct. For Stern one needs a dealer involved but if Spooky sells it direct, why not cut out the middle man?

It's the same price either way. The main advantage to buying from a distributor is that they may be able to get you a game earlier than if you order from Spooky directly (because they placed a large order on day 1).

2 weeks later
#3300 5 years ago

Hey spooky family - happy Friday the 13th!

3FE694B5-D547-4175-BBB9-4C9BAD1901B8 (resized).jpeg3FE694B5-D547-4175-BBB9-4C9BAD1901B8 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#3465 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I’m curious. Does greenhornet have any interest in Spooky, besides criticism. Do you have a Spooky pin, or have one on order? I guess I’m wondering why you take such pleasure stirring the pot on this particular thread? There’s a certain word that comes to mind, but I think that is not to be spoken here...But greenhornet does seem to fit the definition.

Many of the high profile vendors/manufacturers have alternate accounts that they feel less inhibited to post criticisms while using. It wouldn’t surprise me if this were the case.

But maybe he’s just an overly critical person or isn’t skilled at presenting criticism effectively - who knows. I don’t necessarily disagree with some of his criticisms - I just find that they are generally overstated.

2 weeks later
#3794 5 years ago

I received an email this week that said mine would be built in the next couple of weeks (#14). So production looks like it’s spinning up!

FYI - speaker light kits will be a new option available at order time for $95. They’ve been offering these for a while on TNA.

3 weeks later
#3951 5 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Mark, relax, you DID make the right decision. For you.

Nah - he made the wrong decision.

But his loss is your gain - congrats!

This game rocked way back when I played it at TPF - we all know Spooky is just trying to add the final polish before cranking these out in mass.

#3986 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

1] that after being singled out most of the day for selling his preorder position, markymark2400 was not the only person who had either sold, or at one time offered for sale, their position. there are at least 15 others.

He wasn't being singled out for selling his spot, he was being singled out for continually dropping in the thread to let everyone know it. Most people sell their spots and move on with life, but he seems to keep dropping in the thread trying to justify himself. It's actually quite humorous to go and read all of his comments in this thread. My favorite was him asking if the game had ramps a full 2 months after he put down a deposit.

I have nothing against Markymark2400 - but please, just move on brother. I would suggest waiting to play a game in person before putting down a deposit in the future.

And yes, there have been a few spots sold off just like there have been on EVERY pre-order game ever made. I suspect some people got tired of waiting, others found something else to buy or whatever. I don't care. 16 spots out of 500 seems pretty good to me actually.

#3990 5 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

Evidence is ? What a couple of posts?

7+ posts

I now see that the culture of bullying is pervasive here

That's hilarious that you think your are being bullied. Please show me where I called you a name or tried to prevent you from speaking. I'm actually being quite kind honestly.

I am just sad that I am not allowed to talk about my experience of losing faith in how the pin turned out

Again, you are free to do whatever you like - just as I am. Brother.

1 week later
#4083 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

12 days is an eternity when customers are wanting an update. I get what you're saying, but as a business owner myself, if a customer has a question or concern, I respond the same day, or no later than 12 hours later. I know Spooky et al are extremely busy, but it takes less than 5 minutes to make a blog or forum post, to kill speculation and keep an open dialogue. Do it daily while you sit on the shitter

Keep in mind this game was just REVEALED at TPF in March. It's only been six months! Compared to JJP or CGC, that's a great announce to ship timeframe.

We are all excited and impatient, but I'm pretty sure Charlie is the only pinball company owner who posts updates at all.

1 week later
#4138 5 years ago

Happy Friday!

KT sent me a pic of an ACNC in progress (and gave me permission to share). It's looking great!

I see a couple of minor wording changes from the bare playfield posted earlier in the thread. Let's see who can find them all...

20181005_100523.jpg20181005_100523.jpg

2 weeks later
#4237 5 years ago
Quoted from sleepygtr:

I am certain this is at the issue - tons of moving parts (#'s, butter, distributors) and they are managing production of a limited run game and one that is unlimited, both with equal priority to the customers waiting on them... In my view, Spooky has always been very straight-forward in their direct emails and more importantly, have never left anyone I know hanging (I have an RZ) and eventually always come through. My guess also, and this is just a guess, but regarding the situation with @dnaman - Charlie needs distributors for his business but would prefer that they NOT take all your money before he asks that distributor for the money but he cant say that to you without shafting the distributor.
He has been very up front in all the posts: He longs for the day he does not even have to take a deposit but only takes full payment once your game is ready (or close to ready). Would Gary Stern himself ever get on these threads with updates?... and we all know the Heighway and Dutch, etc. stories, many here on Pinside lost their deposits or got broken games with no one to turn to... I think this is simply a patience game and I am happy sitting at #420 while the kinks are worked out early. They will get better and better because they are "all in" on this and business is finally very good for them. If we love this hobby, games aside, then we ALL want them to make it. After playing AC in Fort Wayne i was blown away - AC to them will be what WOZ was to JJp. Just my 2 cents...

I agree with your thoughts - but I think TNA is a limited game and will stop at 550 as Charlie mentioned.

As for deposits - I think they are a necessary evil for their model. It isn’t as much about cash flow as it is about keeping the production flow consistent. Otherwise KT would be managing the buyer list all day long because of fickle pin buyers/flippers/squatters moving off/on the list.

1 week later
#4305 5 years ago

Nice touch Matt!

F3FC8559-0051-4AF4-9F78-2F06C4961FFC (resized).jpegF3FC8559-0051-4AF4-9F78-2F06C4961FFC (resized).jpeg

#4306 5 years ago

Hey - look what showed up....

IMG_2007 (resized).JPGIMG_2007 (resized).JPGIMG_2008 (resized).JPGIMG_2008 (resized).JPGIMG_2010 (resized).JPGIMG_2010 (resized).JPGIMG_2011 (resized).JPGIMG_2011 (resized).JPGIMG_2012 (resized).JPGIMG_2012 (resized).JPGIMG_2014 (resized).JPGIMG_2014 (resized).JPG
#4310 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

YA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it that it glows so well by the flipper button area? It's great that it's on the end of the row. Way too cool to not have exposed!

There’s a 5 foot red neon Tron recognizer on the wall that makes everything glow. I usually turn it off for pics but forgot.

I agree - the art package is one of the best ever!

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Do you notice any slight changes in the layout? How's it play?

Just some insert label changes - no geometry changes that I can see.

Hands down this is Spooky’s best game so far!! The upper playfield is the best layout and most fun to shoot of any game I’ve played. The two entrance Frank ball lock is simply genius - perhaps my favorite ball lock ever. The first lock is pretty easy from the left ramp, but the second is a nice challenge with the drop
target and then left upper playfield ramp (the ball 1 lock music is great too). It’s cool that one ball unloads to the bottom playfield and one to the upper while Frank rises with an awesome rollercoaster lift hill chain sound effect. Then Feed my Frankenstein blares from the WAY above average sound system as you hit the ramps to slap around on Frank. The modes are nicely varied - some are ramp shots, some scoops, some upper playfield tasks, some chasing lit shots - I LOVE how the AC songs only play during modes. It’s a motivator to play the mode as long as possible in order to hear more of each song. The Danesi lock is also a fun element and can be fed from the upper playfield which is a nice touch.

The shots are tight as we all know but not pull your hair out of your head Houdini frustrating. I was nervous the first 5 games I played as it was hard to hit the shots - but I improved quickly and like TNA, this game forces me to become better.

I have no problems with display washout and I’m 6’4”. The power supply fan is the same as TNA - some noise while idle, but you don’t hear it while playing.

This is simply a fast, fun, furious and loud game that’s packed with things to do. I don’t think anyone will be disappointed with the game as is and it’s only going to get better as the code matures.

Thanks team Spooky!!!!

#4316 5 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

How about the LCD animations? What do you think about quality?

I think the comic book animations/illustrations look spectacular.

You can watch several of them (and hear the non-mode music) here:

#4329 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I have a question about gameplay. It looks like this game is very linear. Hit orbits to lock in monster and get through rooms. Hit mode start. Play mode. Rinse wash and repeat. The only exception seems to be that Frankenstein multiball is available at all times. Are there any other scoring opportunities or strategies? That was my only issue with TNA. Just hit this, then this, then that over and over. Nothing else mattered but one shot at a time. Hitting anything else didn't really benefit. I enjoyed AMH where you could work towards qualifying multiple modes at the same time, had minions to defeat, and had stairway multiball all available in any order at any time(for comparison).

A linear game to me is Roadshow or Ghostbusters where the modes have to be played in order - no bueno! ACNC is similar to many other mode-centric pins where you can order the modes however you like, but the main goal is getting to the wizard mode.

In addition to Frank MB, you can also have Crypt MB (Danesi lock) that has it's own objectives (and Crypt MB can run during a normal mode). Another cool feature is you can steal locks (both Frank and Crypt) from other players.

As for hitting the orbits to navigate, I tend to hit one to lock the monster then work towards the secret passage (using Crypt MB if possible).

The game is a lot of fun as is, but my guess is that there will be even more things to do in the game as the code matures.

#4354 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I have a question for owners and/or Spooky. Watching the more recent videos (like the Gogi one) the magnet save didn't seem to work and fling the ball. Has this been fixed? Also, any hints on the direction the code is moving toward?

Magnet save works really well - pretty much the only time it doesn’t work is if I drain 2 balls and it catches them both (it doesn’t have the power to fling both).

There’s also a short ball save when it’s activated for the 5% of the time it slings it into the bottom of your flipper or directly up and stdm.

#4357 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Can you post any video of game play? Have you gotten accustomed to the tight shot layout?

I don’t have a way to video a game - maybe I can get my son to video a bit, but I’m on the road this weekend.

Yes - the first few games were certainly brick sessions, but it doesn’t take long to learn the shots.

2 weeks later
#4543 5 years ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

Anyone planning on standard trim w/lighted speakers?

CC48BB0E-37B2-4AD2-9694-F53911CA863D (resized).jpegCC48BB0E-37B2-4AD2-9694-F53911CA863D (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#4672 5 years ago

I just played several games and I feel a little guilty to have one so early.

This game is SO MUCH FUN.

#4708 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

True, Stern has the same problem...but if I'm Charlie my claim to fame should not be I do it like Stern. My own personal conjecture, Spooky lost a little momentum when Ben Heck departed, and it's been catchup ever since. Fawzma is a decent programmer from what I can tell, but RZ was his initiation into pinball so he is not as efficient and perhaps intuitive in pinball coding as those programmers that have been around awhile. And now that he's heavily burdened supporting all of Spooky's offerings I doubt he even has time to train another initiant. Spooky really needs to hire a seasoned p-roc guy or teach bowman to code

Bowen is in charge of the rules for ACNC - not Fawzma.
Give Fawzma a break - he’s been working his butt off on ACNC. I’m sure it wasn’t easy to switch to an entirely different platform between RZ and ACNC. Fawzma is quite talented and unlike Stern programmers - is approachable, pleasant and accommodating.

3 months later
#5223 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

What?!?! I was under the impression they changed color like TNA. Is there something in the menu of adjustments for the lighted speakers?

I think they are not coded yet.

#5234 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Anyone know if/where Bowens seminar will be streamed tonight?

It was at 6pm central time. I wanted to see it, but we left for home just before. I’m looking forward to hearing how he did!

#5248 5 years ago

Wow - the Bowen presentation was the mic drop moment for ACNC.

I was in on the game when it was revealed based on the art, layout and theme - but now with Bowen and Fawzma’s hard work over the last year, it’s really turned into a gem. Thank you guys for making this game so special!

3 weeks later
#5517 5 years ago

Art blades!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damonator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=Damonator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.