5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Announcement from Spooky via Pinside User Posted by ZenTron (7 years ago)

Post #81 Ben Heck confirming theme is not The Munsters Posted by benheck (7 years ago)

Post #789 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #1998 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Pinbaltz (5 years ago)

Post #2755 ruleset Posted by Medisinyl (5 years ago)

Post #3365 Jack Danger stream date confirmed. Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Post #3970 Factory photos Posted by SpookyCharlie (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2kaulitz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

Man...sounds good to me....wish we could get a peak at Expo.

Charlie does have seminar at expo for new cool stuff we might get more info then

#89 7 years ago

The World Of Tim Burton Pinball Adventure lol

6 months later
#715 6 years ago

Love the comic art can't wait to see more

11 months later
#1359 6 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It looks like bone of the rooms at the TPF

Its at a alice cooper concert

#1729 6 years ago

Played AC a bunch of times at TPF and really like how it shoots and is fun. The art is awesome and goes well with the translite Overall spooky stepped it up big time for this game. I do think think flippers needed to have the power turned up some at the show.

1 week later
#2099 5 years ago

As allways i got mine ordered from Joe at Pinballstar

#2145 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I'm going with the Blue, I think it goes nice with the artwork.

I also did the blue it look awesome

4 weeks later
#2694 5 years ago

#394 I asked for high number so that i get other games i wanted and have time to save up. I'm in no rush and by time i get mine should done code and all kinks worked out.

2 months later
#3347 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

via Facebook:
Spooky Pinball LLC
Jack Danger will be in Benton on July 30th at the Spooky Pinball world headquarters to stream some Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle, Dead Flip Style. You have been warned!

Sweet can't wait to see how it has come since TPF

1 week later
#3497 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Anyone know if the game at pinburgh had the latest code? Seemed really lacking and about the same as it was at Texas. I'm also yet to see anyone be able to hit it up the ramp on the upper playfield, even with a solid shot.

I herd it was the same code as TPF So i hope they show a big update tonight.

#3502 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

How long till 6PM Spooky? It's allready midnight here.

haha about 1hr

#3505 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Thx, I think I may be able to manage that.
I hope they don't talk to much beforehand.
Would watch the recording tomorrow, but how I know my luck Twitch will cut out the sound. XD

Just hang in there you got 45min till show time

#3506 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nope, that was the final viewing of that prototype game from what I understand. Old code, original build, etc...
We should see a production game tonight!! Wooo hooooo!

Awesome i figured they would wait for the dead flip stream b4 showing new code / final build

#3552 5 years ago

Way better code than was at TPF good job spooky

#3635 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

2 weeks....
Sorry guys, it was my decision to pull the video. We legitimately had 1 code bug, and 1 screw come loose on a flipper switch that put ME in a panic. While everyone else was pulling it together and saving the stream, it took me a while and some really good friends to let me know that nothing in these things goes perfectly. I cracked... stress is high when you put your whole life into this.
To Bowen and Jack Danger... you guys are insanely talented, and words can't say how much good you have done for Spooky AND pinball in general. By the end of the night you turned me from crushed to laughing and having a great time. You two, are awesome. Having Jack as a friend and Bowen now a part of team Spooky.... worth its weight in silver balls.
We need to get better and will... we're also a whole lot better than we were even 6 months ago.
I'd also like to welcome one of my best friends, therapist, monster buddy, and the best pinball animator in the biz to Benton... welcome to town Bunyip van Es! There goes the neighborhood.

No worries dude it's pinball it happens and we all know how hard you work to make this all possible. Loved the stream of ACNC was awesome and way better than it was at TPF. Keep up the good work

#3669 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle #394 spot from PinballStar. I know my number is high but this gives someone who don't mind the wait and to save $$ for a good deal. I'm giv...”
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2774 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3730 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle #394 spot from PinballStar. I know my number is high but this gives someone who don't mind the wait and to save $$ for a good deal. I'm giv...”
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Contributed to Pinside

My spot is up for sale

#3742 5 years ago

i'm including a spooky knocker with the sale of my ACNC Spot see my market place listing price is $875 save 125

If only i had endless space and money i would just buy them all.

#3752 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Contributed to Pinside

Save $ and buy my spot free spooky knocker from pinball life is included

#3766 5 years ago

Weekend Special $800 takes my spot for ACNC and i include a spooky knocker kit. This weekend only so don't pass this up if your looking to get in on the game. Check out my listing in the market place

#3776 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Weekend Special $800 takes my spot for ACNC and i include a spooky knocker kit. This weekend only so don't pass this up if your looking to get in on the game. Check out my listing in the market place

I like how my post gets a down vote (Jousley) and all i'm trying to do sell my spot for good deal to someone who want's one.

#3778 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I was able to play several games of ACNC today as well. Game looks great I unfortunately couldn’t hit the shots to save my life. I’m not trashing on the game as I’m sure with time you’ll get the feel of them. I played this along with Houdini several times and they both have a lot to offer which for me was mostly ass whippings!
I really enjoyed the overall presentation of ACNC with what the game has in it now. I’m sure the Spooky crew have many more good things to add code wise to this game.
I really wish they had been on PROC earlier. I can only imagine all the cool animations that my RZ would have had!

ACNC def a good game just not for me really tried to like it. But space/$$ make harder for me want to buy. Def best looking game spooky they have done and really did great job on the art/ display graphics. Shots are def hard at 1st but you get the hang of it after a few games. If this was phantasm pinball i buy it no matter what lol

#3784 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

I down voted it because you have repeatedly spammed it on the thread. Nothing personal, but we have a marketplace to sell on. Why not keep it on there? And it surely wasn't out of envy. I've got a deposit on spot #106 myself. I'm not saying your offer isn't a great deal....it is! Just keep it on the marketplace.

They allow you to post your add in threads and posting it a few times is not spamming. But if was a problem i'm sure mods would said something to me. But whatever it's all good

#3817 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Contributed to Pinside

#3819 5 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

ACNC looks really awesome. The artwork is just perfect. Great work spooky team!

Yeah i love the art work best yet for spooky if money/space was no object i would still keep my order. But so many new pins coming out.

#3821 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Now, it sounds like you might be buying many of these new pins coming out. Or are you suggesting that there is just so much to choose from?
If you are buying many, then maybe funds are not a challenge and you need to look at building an addition or just relocating
Disappointed to see you go, congrats on whatever you are picking up.

I'm saying there so much to choose from now.

#3826 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Contributed to Pinside

I'm selling my spot and giving a free knocker kit with mine. I know my number is high but this gives someone a good deal to save $$ and plenty of time to be ready for it. $750.00 Takes my Spot

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2kaulitz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units?tu=2kaulitz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.