20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 114.
#4901 5 years ago

Really looking forward to play this game.

Yes, in an ideal world, there would be better flow.

But, getting Bowen was a genius move.

Watching the recent video, I can already see the difference Bowen is making.

It's no co-incidence that some of the best coded games are coded ( or they design the rules - Elwin ) by some of the world's best players.

#4902 5 years ago

I don't post much, but I did think I should check in finally and report that I got my game couple of weeks ago! Been having a heck of a lot of fun with it! Quite anxious for the next code update. It's definitely come a long way.

15482886533685753046133891439482 (resized).jpg15482886533685753046133891439482 (resized).jpg
#4903 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

I don't post much, but I did think I should check in finally and report that I got my game couple of weeks ago! Been having a heck of a lot of fun with it! Quite anxious for the next code update. It's definitely come a long way.
[quoted image]

What number is the game you got? I'm 365 so not expecting mine anytime soon

#4904 5 years ago

Feels like Spooky is sending ACNC to dedicated customers possibly form past Spooky pin purchases.

Safe move.

I wonder if pin #s matter.

#4905 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Feels like Spooky is sending ACNC to dedicated customers possibly form past Spooky pin purchases.
Safe move.

#33 here, my 4th NIB Spooky game not feeling your assumption.

#4906 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Safe move.

Patience. Although, I understand while some opt out...but for me...patience.

#4907 5 years ago

Day one 8 a.m. order, and yes I've bought five Spooky games. Great people and great games!

#4908 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

[quoted image]

What topper is that on Beatles?

#4909 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

[quoted image]

Looks like a great room!

What options did you order?

#4910 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

[quoted image]

looks stunning! congrats.

#4911 5 years ago

ACNC is completely taking over the build floor right now. Last few TnA's are either going to customers or going to the warehouse (which means we have a few for sale, NO WAITING!). Yes, there are a few ACNC that are going to go "out of order". We have overseas customers who are still waiting for TnA's because ALL their games have to ship together or it's crazy expensive. There are locations and events that are counting on their games for various reasons, butters, etc. We're pushing what we can out of the way now.

ACNC is NOT a super wide open fan layout. Tons of those games out there... and nothing wrong with either style. Go with the type of game you like! Variety is good. If you control your shots, they are smooth and very satisfying. I got 7 of 9 monsters in 1 game yesterday and got to 139 million, and I'm no where near Bowen level. If you slap the ball around expecting it to go somewhere every time, you're going to get eaten for lunch in this one.

The code is getting to the point where we're all feeling good about it! I think it's the best rules package we've ever done, and still LOTS to be added.

And Jesse appears to have a Hamm's Beer bear topper on his Beatles?!? I love it!!!! Just glad it wasn't a possum named Marco.

Carry on fine pinball people. Back to work... the blizzard has passed and we're back to a full crew today!

#4912 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

ACNC is completely taking over the build floor right now. Last few TnA's are either going to customers or going to the warehouse (which means we have a few for sale, NO WAITING!). Yes, there are a few ACNC that are going to go "out of order". We have overseas customers who are still waiting for TnA's because ALL their games have to ship together or it's crazy expensive. There are locations and events that are counting on their games for various reasons, butters, etc. We're pushing what we can out of the way now.
ACNC is NOT a super wide open fan layout. Tons of those games out there... and nothing wrong with either style. Go with the type of game you like! Variety is good. If you control your shots, they are smooth and very satisfying. I got 7 of 9 monsters in 1 game yesterday and got to 139 million, and I'm no where near Bowen level. If you slap the ball around expecting it to go somewhere every time, you're going to get eaten for lunch in this one.
The code is getting to the point where we're all feeling good about it! I think it's the best rules package we've ever done, and still LOTS to be added.
And Jesse appears to have a Hamm's Beer bear topper on his Beatles?!? I love it!!!! Just glad it wasn't a possum named Marco.
Carry on fine pinball people. Back to work... the blizzard has passed and we're back to a full crew today!

Thx Charlie for the open line of communication.. Best to you and your family!!!

#4913 5 years ago

Spooky is my favorite pinball company!

#4914 5 years ago

1) Can someone explain what the Monster Mirrors vs Interior Cabinet decals are? Picture?

2) Can someone show the standard powdercoat vs scary blue?

I tried finding in this thread, striking out.

#4915 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

1) Can someone explain what the Monster Mirrors vs Interior Cabinet decals are? Picture?
2) Can someone show the standard powdercoat vs scary blue?
I tried finding in this thread, striking out.

easiest to look through the image gallery.

#4916 5 years ago

Thanks to Magic, this might take a while. 700 photos!

#4917 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Thanks to Magic, this might take a while. 700 photos!

See post 4162. That pin has the powdered blue legs, but silver vein other armor. It also has the art blades. Monster mirror are just mirror blades.

#4918 5 years ago

Lance - try the ACNC club for blue and gray pics. It's not as junked up as this thread yet.

#4919 5 years ago

The topper on the Beatles is custom for my game room, I can put it on any new game... I really like it!

15483756842091031981743093380057 (resized).jpg15483756842091031981743093380057 (resized).jpg
#4920 5 years ago

That last post was meant to address who asked about the topper on my Beatles, I don't even know how to properly respond to somebody on pinside.. sorry it's out of order on the thread..

#4921 5 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

looks stunning! congrats.

Thank you!

#4922 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

That last post was meant to address who asked about the topper on my Beatles, I don't even know how to properly respond to somebody on pinside.. sorry it's out of order on the thread..

#4923 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

That last post was meant to address who asked about the topper on my Beatles oh, I don't even know how to properly respond to somebody on pinside.. sorry it's out of order on the thread..

You're killin me, Smalls!

#4924 5 years ago
Quoted from jesselee72:

That last post was meant to address who asked about the topper on my Beatles oh, I don't even know how to properly respond to somebody on pinside.. sorry it's out of order on the thread..

Maybe then you could post a picture of Alice Cooper? If there is a cardboard stand-up in your barcade that would be fine.

#4925 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You're killin me, Smalls!

Killing myself figuring this shit out..

#4926 5 years ago

This is a wonderful picture from Spooky's Facebook page today.

FB_IMG_1548469437978 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1548469437978 (resized).jpg
#4927 5 years ago

I really wish I had the money to buy one of the remaining TNAs, then maybe they’d let me cut the line and ship my ACNC along with it. Oh well, I love the recent streams I’ve seen and how it’s progressing, it definitely looks like it will be worth the wait.

#4928 5 years ago

Just defeated 4 monsters in one game !

DB9CE17D-F1BF-41A6-8E03-716A8FEB05F2 (resized).jpegDB9CE17D-F1BF-41A6-8E03-716A8FEB05F2 (resized).jpeg
#4929 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Just defeated 4 monsters in one game !
[quoted image]

Not to throw doubt on your comment, but your score ends in a 3. You may have played 4 monsters...but one is still out there.

That is one heck of a score!

#4930 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Not to throw doubt on your comment, but your score ends in a 3. You may have played 4 monsters...but one is still out there.
That is one heck of a score!

Ha! Yeah , I think you are correct , seems logical that the score would work like that . I actually played 5 monsters ,I know for sure I did not defeat the vampire, and yeah I must have missed on one of the others as well (probably Frankenstein’s monster) I know I did very well against Alice Cooper earning ,around 76 million for defeating him . I also noticed I had an extra ball lit on the upper playfield , but failed to get it :oops:I assume I lit that when I defeated the third monster .

#4931 5 years ago

Game is so fun! Can’t wait for mine

#4932 5 years ago

Can't wait for mine and love that the score keeps track of the monster kills, just like TNA's reactor count.

#4933 5 years ago

Doug you put together a rulesheet/strategy guide for this yet? WHY NOT?
I am DEF gonna need one handy.

#4934 5 years ago

If someone decides to join the party I have #35 I will be willing to part with as I have no space and too much still coming

#4935 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

If someone decides to join the party I have #35 I will be willing to part with as I have no space and too much still coming

Which distributor? PM me with details whenever you can. I may try to sell my build and move up.

#4936 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Doug you put together a rulesheet/strategy guide for this yet? WHY NOT?
I am DEF gonna need one handy.

I like to start with vampire because he is defeated on the upper playfield ( seems the least risky to me) .Some shots can be made different ways . The Danesi lock can be hit 2 ways ,from main playfield or from exiting the upper playfield under the flipper . The center subway shot can be hit from the main playfield or from the upper exiting on the left lane drops the ball down into the subway. Good to know because these shots can help with some monsters .

#4937 5 years ago

Spooky Pinball LLC is feeling cold.
29 mins ·
Kayte just talked to R&L Freight... with record cold temps the next 48 hours (60 BELOW ZERO WIND CHILL?!?) games will be held until next Monday to keep the drivers out of harms way. We are leaving all the non-Benton minions home tomorrow to keep them safe as well. Public schools, colleges, public services, businesses, most everything is shutting down. This is a bit crazy... even for Wisconsin! Our apologies to the people who are waiting. We'll keep your games safe and warm!

#4938 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

29 mins ·
Kayte just talked to R&L Freight... with record cold temps the next 48 hours (60 BELOW ZERO WIND CHILL?!?) games will be held until next Monday to keep the drivers out of harms way. We are leaving all the non-Benton minions home tomorrow to keep them safe as well. Public schools, colleges, public services, businesses, most everything is shutting down. This is a bit crazy... even for Wisconsin! Our apologies to the people who are waiting. We'll keep your games safe and warm!

Makes sense, stay safe up there.

#4939 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

29 mins ·

I saw this movie once... "The Day After Tomorrow". Seemed far-fetched at the time.

#4940 5 years ago

@SpookyKT, not sure who in the queue has their pin ready to ship but yes keep safe and keep warm, Team Spooky!

#4941 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

29 mins ·

What #s are going out?

#4942 5 years ago

I am still waiting for 35 and if someone wants to jump the line and grab mine pm me.

#4943 5 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

I am still waiting for 35 and if someone wants to jump the line and grab mine pm me.

I am not looking to change but am curious, is it a standard build or do you have upgrades? That will be important to know if someone is looking to take your spot.

We're at #48 but we have all of the upgrades, including the buttered cab, no idea as to what that will mean for place in queue so just waiting.

#4944 5 years ago

All upgrades on mine including butter. having owned a tna with butter... ordering a spooky game without is a mistake.... same goes for jjp and radcals.

#4945 5 years ago

Is there an ACNC on location somewhere in Portland OR area?

#4946 5 years ago

God bless America. Here's to a castle wall being built in my game and shipped soon!
Hehe
Magicchiz

FB_IMG_1548779036740 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1548779036740 (resized).jpg
#4947 5 years ago

I really wish one of these would pop up around here on location..

#4948 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Is there an ACNC on location somewhere in Portland OR area?

Not currently...
Next Level Pinball will probably get one, they have every other Spooky game.

I recommend pinball map app.
Really great for traveling and finding specific pins.

#4949 5 years ago

#4950 5 years ago

Agree with you hundred percent on this snooze fest.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 300.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 99 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/99?hl=markymark2400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.