20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 114.
#4851 5 years ago

Danger’s last video of ACNC really shows how far this has come. Can’t wait to have it in my collection.

#4852 5 years ago

I think it appears the collecting of weapons is now gone. Is that right?
Magicchix

#4853 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchix

It appears they have gone a different direction. Welcome to knowing early code and ideas. I like where they are going. There are so many possibilities with a pinball. In the future, they may be more tight lipped to avoid “disappointment”...or expectations.

#4854 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Where did you get that topper?

Scooby Doo LEGO!! My wife makes a ton of LEGO. Looks real cool with leds!!!

#4855 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchix

Pretty sure Charlie said in chat that weapons are in the hard difficulty boss settings.

#4856 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchix

The collecting of items is not part of the game, for now.

#4857 5 years ago
Quoted from calprog:

Scooby Doo LEGO!! My wife makes a ton of LEGO. Looks real cool with leds!!!

That Scooby-Doo set is expensive. I just picked one up on Ebay for $145...

It will look damn cool on top of ACNC though...

#4858 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

That Scooby-Doo set is expensive. I just picked one up on Ebay for $145...
It will look damn cool on top of ACNC though...

I like it but just wondering about it staying together..... Wish they would bring back the Haunted Mansion.

#4859 5 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I like it but just wondering about it staying together..... Wish they would bring back the Haunted Mansion.

The sell LEGO glue!! Its not going anywhere. Use two LEGO plates to put the topper on with the glue. Then earthquake putty to attach to top of machine. Its amazing and it can be removed with water when you wash the legos if you ever take it apart. Then use led strips from Amazon. Total investment under $200. Cool topper

298D52C6-DC0F-494F-A4B3-29285D4E22A1 (resized).jpeg298D52C6-DC0F-494F-A4B3-29285D4E22A1 (resized).jpeg8046C5EA-0304-4733-8ED3-2812AC28B361 (resized).jpeg8046C5EA-0304-4733-8ED3-2812AC28B361 (resized).jpeg
#4860 5 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-34480127 (resized).pngso-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-34480127 (resized).png
#4861 5 years ago
Quoted from bkerins:

I hope they bring in the weapons in future updates...I'm guessing they would work similar to the weapons in Monster Bash? It would be so awesome if the weapons were based on references to additional Alice Cooper songs, and we could hear those songs when the weapons are used (Poison, anyone?).

#4862 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

I hope they bring in the weapons in future updates...I'm guessing they would work similar to the weapons in Monster Bash? It would be so awesome if the weapons were based on references to additional Alice Cooper songs, and we could hear those songs when the weapons are used (Poison, anyone?).

I really wish that song was in the game, one of my favorites

#4863 5 years ago

I'm thinking collecting weapons from the rooms gives incentive to take the long way instead of the secret passage by giving a higher value if you b as title and/or defeat the monster. Just a thought.

#4864 5 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeVideo:

Mb? You mean walking dead?

#4865 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Mb? You mean walking dead?

No , he meant monster bash . You collect items and they help you with the monsters they are associated with for example garlic cloves help with Dracula . If you have collected an item you can press the launch button when in a monster mode and it counts as a shot .

#4866 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No , he meant monster bash . You collect items and they help you with the monsters they are associated with for example garlic cloves help with Dracula . If you have collected an item you can press the launch button when in a monster mode and it counts as a shot .

Got ya ... op said weapons so i figured they meant twd

#4867 5 years ago

Hey Charlie, Bowen and Fawzma!

Loved the topper for Rob Zombie. Any chance we get an official topper for Alice? Haven’t heard any announcements regarding a topper.

Thanks!

#4868 5 years ago

Topper..

538AC307-499D-47D5-923A-C6405C425B55 (resized).jpeg538AC307-499D-47D5-923A-C6405C425B55 (resized).jpeg
#4869 5 years ago

I promised myself I would be patient when I got my spot, but now that I know Spooky is switching to full ACNC production, I am starting to watch for people getting their emails. Hope to see some soon. So we know we are really moving forward!

#4870 5 years ago

Has anyone seen/developed any mods for ACNC yet? I know it's early but usually a few mods start making their way into the world.

#4871 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

Has anyone seen/developed any mods for ACNC yet? I know it's early but usually a few mods start making their way into the world.

Even if no one has made any, I want to know what people think can be modded to be better. I can't really think of anything looking at the playfield, it's pretty darn nice already. But I'm sure people will think of plenty

#4872 5 years ago

Watching the DeadFlip stream of ACNC and this is a pin I was looking forward too. I love the theme and it's a beautiful looking pinball machine. I know it's early yet and code isn't complete......anyone else got feedback or input from the Dead Flip steam? I'd love to hear what others think.....definitely has some cool features and it's a fast playing pinball machine. Game Animations are pretty damn cool but the game feels like a drain monster just as you get a mode started. Only wish that Alice's music was playing all throughout the game instead of only during certain modes.

Can't wait to play one.

#4873 5 years ago
Quoted from DrMark12PA:

The pingulps I have done are available ate pinball life .
https://www.pinballlife.com/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-pingulp-beverage-caddy.html

#4874 5 years ago

@chicoman, I played ACNC in late Nov at Pincincinatti. The game is pretty forgiving once you get used to it. You need to have some basic nudge skills and be able to control the ball. I'm an average player at best and I put up 69 million + on it (including chopping off Alice's head). I enjoyed it so much, I put a deposit on it. My 13 year old son also had a blast and defeated a few monsters. The shots may be a little tighter than a modern Stern, but boy they feel great when you hit them. The combo sound and light effects are great. And finding and battling monsters is a thrill. Plus there are two multiballs (Frank and Crypt) that are available (and able to be stolen) throughout the game. Try to play one with current code, it's a blast. The newest code is even better and more polished!

#4875 5 years ago

I really like these customs ones you have done, but I wish they were done on the pingulps that slide-off easily. Maybe that mug-slot is getting in the way? I don't like that feature at all.

#4876 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

I really like these customs ones you have done, but I wish they were done on the pingulps that slide-off easily. Maybe that mug-slot is getting in the way? I don't like that feature at all.

Yeah I haven’t figured out a good way to paint those , the close out piece for the mug handle slot and the way the pingulp slides onto the mounting bracket are the issue .

#4877 5 years ago

Production updates from anyone?

#4878 5 years ago

In case anyone is looking to jump up #35 is available!

#4879 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Production updates from anyone?

I tried the only answer I got was that we are definitely getting our games within the 18 months timeframe.. I am waiting both on ACNC and MBrLE and I’m losing my god damn mind!

#4880 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I tried the only answer I got was that we are definitely getting our games within the 18 months timeframe.. I am waiting both on ACNC and MBrLE and I’m losing my god damn mind!

Same here. May get ACNC before MBrLE...

#4881 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Same here. May get ACNC before MBrLE...

Quoted from DJNOEL30:

You both have a beautiful pair of pins coming!

For me, I enjoy being a apart of the process and seeing the progress, even if it's a slow process. I continually look forward to seeing pictures and seeing others receive their pins and sharing their experience.

This has been disappointing and I dare say anything as I risk having some pinsiders lose their mind.

#4882 5 years ago

I shot a video myself on my phone of me defeating the vampire . I cradled the ball on the upper playfield and grabbed my phone to record it so the video is not good but it does show the cool animation for the defeat of the vampire .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=JVQ1TvnCT0s

#4883 5 years ago

Thanks for sharing! Drooling in anticipation here.

#4884 5 years ago

Sorry snooze fest in the thread. But I did find a picture of Alice Cooper with the Billon Dollar Pinside Baby.
Magicchiz
;{)

FB_IMG_1547652818137 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1547652818137 (resized).jpg
#4885 5 years ago

Thanks Magicchiz !!

TNA production should stop soon so that our games can roll out.

#4886 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Thanks Magicchiz !!

True. Actually it was supposed to have happened already. Honestly i think we should refrain from the pics and things again Magicchiz, but this is only my opinion. Do what ya want! Fingers crossed. Reason being when the community has an update, we will have this bumped anyway. Or am i simply an asshole?

#4887 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Thanks Magicchiz !!

Yes, I too was under the impression that the switch was made already. I guess not.

#4888 5 years ago

I think the switch has been made, but it takes time...shipping, setup, play, pics, video...and remember, only a very few will do the reveal.

#4889 5 years ago

I have been considering getting this game but the videos of game play don't really excite me atm. I know this has been covered but it looks like an absolute brick fest. Can anyone who has played the pin elaborate on how it feels to shoot? All videos I have watched seem to show the ball only making a ramp or target etc probably 30% of the time with the rest of the shots just bricking and bouncing around back to the flippers.

#4890 5 years ago

adamsebas been close to putting down a deposit myself a couple of times but cant commit as cant a proper time frame, enquired around a year ago & told have to be quick as they expected to ship them in 6 weeks but as I couldnt put the money together in that short of time I didnt bother but if they told me then maybe 12 months I would have probably gone ahead. Looked into it again a few weeks back but the aussie dollar copped a flogging & dropped about 4 cents putting the price up about $250. Its a great looking machine but that $6,500 price tag soon blows out when you do exchange rate, tax, & shipping. Think by the time it lands here it would cost about $11,000 as long as the exchange rate stays as is, could go up could go down bit of a gamble

#4891 5 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

I have been considering getting this game but the videos of game play don't really excite me atm. I know this has been covered but it looks like an absolute brick fest. Can anyone who has played the pin elaborate on how it feels to shoot? All videos I have watched seem to show the ball only making a ramp or target etc probably 30% of the time with the rest of the shots just bricking and bouncing around back to the flippers.

My buddy just got a Deadpool LE. We played for like 2 hours. During that time frame there were many bricked shots., non complete lock shots, etc. Here is my 2 cents, which I guess is better than another Alice picture from what I can tell from others posts.
Pinball is a physical game. The ball is Not going to go where you want it to go everytime. In order to have ramps and upper playfields. There has to be something holding them up. They don't just float there. Even the best pinballs have posts with bumpers on them. Or Blue foam of death. People need to get over this never going to not brick a pinball mindframe. Not every shot is a easy shot. DO YOU NOT WANT A CHALLENGE? Do you want the game. To just hand you a grand champion score? Come On, you like the theam, or you don't. You like the art or you don't. People are. Complaining that Munsters is going to be too easy. If something doesn't challenge you. Guess how long you will have it in your collection. Last time I played a older game, the object was to bounce off posts, bumpers, etc
So each to there own. But everybody who complains about bricking need to practice a little bit. Learn the shots.
Magicchiz

#4892 5 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

Go to YouTube and watch Buffalo Pinball's AC video. That is all you need to form an opinion.

#4893 5 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

Go to YouTube and watch Buffalo Pinball's AC video. That is all you need to form an opinion.

Go watch the Dead Flip stream from last Saturday at Scott Danesi’s house. It’s running a more recent code.

#4894 5 years ago
Quoted from adamsebas:

Sorry that you get downvotes this is a crowd that does not like to hear anything other than positive comments in regards to ACNC.

I know exactly what you are seeing in the vids you would have to be blind or ignorant not to.

ACNC has come along way since it was revealed at Texas pinball festival and Allentown . I for one am very excited to play the pin this year at Texas pinball festival and see how far it has progressed.

There are a lot of shots that hit posts.

Feel free to Voice your honest opinion.

It Does not mean you dislike the game or will not buy it .

3.2.1.Start the down votes against my post-gentleman. And begin! LOL.

#4895 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Sorry that you get downvotes this is a crowd that does not like to hear anything other than positive comments in regards to ACNC.
I know exactly what you are seeing in the vids you would have to be blind or ignorant not to.
ACNC has come along way since it was revealed at Texas pinball festival and Allentown . I for one am very excited to play the pin this year at Texas pinball festival and see how far it has progressed.
There are a lot of shots that hit posts.
Feel free to Voice your honest opinion.
It Does not mean you dislike the game or will not buy it .
3.2.1.Start the down votes against my post-gentleman. And begin! LOL.

Or maybe it is because people get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Yes the shots are different on this game, it isn't a Stern fan layout so it is going to feel a lot different. It takes time to get used to. A post about bricked shots comes up about every 3 pages, I know I am tired of hearing about it.

I played it and enjoyed it. It certainly takes some time to start hitting the shots, and even then they aren't easy.

People forming opinions about games based on streams bug me. Yes I know this is a difficult one to find, but if you want to know how it feels you have to go out and play it. That is true for any pinball machine. Streams are great, they have a ton of good information, but at the end of the day that is someone else's opinion on a game. That is my 2 cents.

#4896 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

Or maybe it is because people get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Yes the shots are different on this game, it isn't a Stern fan layout so it is going to feel a lot different. It takes time to get used to. A post about bricked shots comes up about every 3 pages, I know I am tired of hearing about it.
I played it and enjoyed it. I certainly takes some time to start hitting the shots, and even then they aren't easy.
People forming opinions about games based on streams bug me. Yes I know this is a difficult one to find, but if you want to know how it feels you have to go out and play it. That is true for any pinball machine. Streams are great, they have a ton of good information, but at the end of the day that is someone else's opinion on a game. That is my 2 cents.

Agreed, playing a pin is the only way to know if “You” like it.

“You” are the only one that needs to like any pinball machine.

No one is going to buy it for you so be sure “You” like it!

At the same time we all need to stay open minded to other views and opinions. Whether we see them as positive or negative or even repetitive in a positive and negative opinion .

Like the old saying says: “what you eat don’t make me shit.”

#4897 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Like the old saying says: “what you eat don’t make me shit.”

HAHAHA, how old is that saying? I have never heard it before. I will start using it though.

#4898 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

A post about bricked shots comes up about every 3 pages, I know I am tired of hearing about it.

Trade-off for the non-related AC pics that appear EVERY page

#4899 5 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

HAHAHA, how old is that saying? I have never heard it before. I will start using it though.

No clue how old but my father as I was growing up (god rest his sole) had all the lines!!!

#4900 5 years ago

I was able to play more Alice Cooper at banning. Looking forward to more time spent playing it anywhere...

Probably at ayci Gogi this Thursday.

I like the company spooky a lot. I met the owners at golden state pinball in ca last year.

And then later a friend of mine and me watched the spooky story video.

I like them. I really like them. Good people. We need more spooky pinballs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,057 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/98?hl=groffdaddy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.