20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 114.
#4751 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

No need for me to explain myself .

Apparently you do in the Spooky thread. People with unpopular opinions get chased away pretty quickly here.

#4752 5 years ago

Then you have explained everything we need to know. Cool job dude.

#4753 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Apparently you do in the Spooky thread. People with unpopular opinions get chased away pretty quickly here.

I have a good relationship with Spooky.
No one will chase me out.

I also have a set of these !!

28A48EB8-5AE0-4886-8D02-C7C211004679.jpeg28A48EB8-5AE0-4886-8D02-C7C211004679.jpeg
#4754 5 years ago

Quoted from lancestorm:Then you have explained everything we need to know. Cool job dude.

#4755 5 years ago
6D78D4A6-E1CB-4EDB-AD42-9C89B711A8D6 (resized).jpeg6D78D4A6-E1CB-4EDB-AD42-9C89B711A8D6 (resized).jpeg
#4756 5 years ago
0FD12FF4-AAC7-49EE-8E22-68053EA3B5B3 (resized).png0FD12FF4-AAC7-49EE-8E22-68053EA3B5B3 (resized).png
#4757 5 years ago

Frank, these posts from you are not helpful and are frankly very childish. I wish you would bring more to pinside than this.

#4758 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not true. Feel free to express your opinion in any thread. If you do it constantly, it's trolling.( Or broken record depending)

I come to this sub-forum for news about games shipping, code updates, unboxing pics, and possible game issues that will need to be addressed. Most others that have a game pre-ordered do the same I think.

My only issue is the lack of information that Spooky has released to people with down payments on ACNC. Maybe an email blast (monthly, quarterly) to those folks would keep us in the loop. Having said that, I realize no pinball manufacturer has to keep every single consumer updated about a product in pre/regular production.

#4759 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Frank, these posts from you are not helpful and are frankly very childish. I wish you would bring more to pinside than this.

Chill lancestorm be a pro. It is all good. Games will be in customers hands very soon.

#4760 5 years ago

It’s beyond me as to why people come into a thread repeatedly to bash a game. Stating their opinion and exiting is fine. But when they keep coming back with the same negativity it gets old. That said, I don’t think @frankmac is trolling. I thought he was at first. Hell, I thought he was the greenhornet. I went to his comments on this thread...all of them, and I think he is truly interested in this game. We are in a new era of communication. It’s hard to tell what the person meant sometimes because you can’t see their body language or hear their inflection of voice. Back to the game. Spooky has been in regular contact, and i feel very open about what’s going on. It hasn’t been perfect or ideal, but I can wait. This looks like a home run to me, but others may not like the wait, art, gameplay, etc...and that’s fine. #413 gives me the time to get all finances together, so the wait is actually a good thing for me. I do love every video that comes out, and I suspect over the next couple of months, more great videos will come out.

#4761 5 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

It’s beyond me as to why people come into a thread repeatedly to bash a game. Stating their opinion and exiting is fine. But when they keep coming back with the same negativity it gets old. That said, I don’t think @frankmac is trolling. I thought he was at first. Hell, I thought he was the greenhornet. I went to his comments on this thread...all of them, and I think he is truly interested in this game. We are in a new era of communication. It’s hard to tell what the person meant sometimes because you can’t see their body language or hear their inflection of voice. Back to the game. Spooky has been in regular contact, and i feel very open about what’s going on. It hasn’t been perfect or ideal, but I can wait. This looks like a home run to me, but others may not like the wait, art, gameplay, etc...and that’s fine. #413 gives me the time to get all finances together, so the wait is actually a good thing for me. I do love every video that comes out, and I suspect over the next couple of months, more great videos will come out.

Thanks dnapac ! well said!!

#4762 5 years ago

I just want the damn game already!! HAHA Has anyone outside of the Pinball mafia got this game yet?? Do we know what the #'s are at right now?

#4763 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I just want the damn game already!! HAHA Has anyone outside of the Pinball mafia got this game yet?? Do we know what the #'s are at right now?

You will see lots of pins shipping in January..

#4764 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

You will see lots of pins shipping in January..

Do you know how many games they will ship in January? What number are they at now, I’ve been told in the teens for the last 3 months.

#4765 5 years ago

Well, Charlie said they would be making nothing but ACNC once done with TNA. Looks like they will be done with TNA very soon or by mid Jan. I have been impressed by how many TNA's they've been shipping. I waited 6 months for #151 and in 9 months they went from 150 to 550. So looks like they have done something to up production. Bottom line is that by Feb they should be cranking them out regularly. I expected the wait, so its not bothering me. Plus seeing how code has progressed from the first streams to now, trust me, you should be happy for the wait. Code is so much more improved and there is more to come...and not just polish.

#4766 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Well, Charlie said they would be making nothing but ACNC once done with TNA. Looks like they will be done with TNA very soon or by mid Jan. I have been impressed by how many TNA's they've been shipping. I waited 6 months for #151 and in 9 months they went from 150 to 550. So looks like they have done something to up production. Bottom line is that by Feb they should be cranking them out regularly. I expected the wait, so its not bothering me. Plus seeing how code has progressed from the first streams to now, trust me, you should be happy for the wait. Code is so much more improved and there is more to come...and not just polish.

Man I hope you are right, like many others on here I’ve been in since day 1 and the extended wait has been frustrating.

#4767 5 years ago

It's beginning to look a bit better, but remains pretty early IMO.

Tons of lit shots still don't result in anything at all, or are only partially hooked up (shot collects and no score, shot collects and score but no audio or video, tons of sound effects missing etc), and there seem to be entire dead modes.

Unlit shots, unless they progress a multiball, literally do nothing. They don't progress or work towards anything.

Both of the above I think contribute to the machine appearing more 'bricky' than it really is.

Frankenstein lock doesn't release when multiball starts (which is weird as it works when ball search starts).

Rather unclear what's happening with the magnet ball save. It only triggered twice in a nearly 3 hour stream. Once it failed, once it succeeded (just about). Centre (or outlane) drains with ball save running (either earned or at beginning of ball) almost always result in drain, ball kicked into shooterlane, then autoplunge. Maybe it is working 'as intended', but if it's barely ever used, why bother having it at all?

Hopefully there is some kind of adjustment that can be made to the left inner orbit. That shot is an absolute bastard. Hard, true shots straight up it frequently rattle around and then dribble out after a couple of seconds. Successful shots you can hear rattling around, and by the time they exit the orbit on the right side are usually moving pretty slowly. The other machines seemed to have issues with it. This example was worst yet.

Dunno if the target itself had issues, or posts around it were the problem, but that centre target really didn't seem to like registering.

This machine, in contrast to the others, did seem to have a controllable and fully functioning upper pf (I gather the operator made several fixes here). Which is good.

RGB still isn't really in almost at all. But the operator did a decent job with both the extra spots and coloured lighting - looked good.

One of the mystery awards is instantly going to Battle Alice - the wizard mode. Seriously??? And in a dungeon crawl / pure wizard mode progression machine (as it currently stands)? That seems bizarre.

Stand by what I said before about it being another 3-6 months until we get an indication of how good it's really likely to be. Though I suppose it's possible that the bulk of underlying work has been done, and rules and assets will speedily get implemented now.

#4768 5 years ago

Last of the TNA parts are in Benton. They are at 14 games per week, so TNA will be done very soon. After that they will switch over to Alice. I expect production to be a bit under TNA numbers, since Alice has a bit more going on in terms of production, but maybe 8-10 games a week is realistic.

#4769 5 years ago

Unfortunately, like me when I went through the TNA experience, new Spooky customers get frustrated. They are a small business. VERY small when compared to Stern. It takes them a lot more time to make their games. Any production delays are also magnified as a result of the size difference in companies. But, you get the benefit of higher quality, originality, quality control, and personalization. Also, you get to be a part of helping some legitimately good people. Inlove that this is a family business. Reminds me of my Dad's company growing up where we all knew each other and felt like family. So to sum it up, it takes longer but is worth it!

#4770 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Chill lancestorm be a pro. It is all good. Games will be in customers hands very soon.

What does be a pro even mean? If it means bringing something to this thread (is opposite of you) then I agree. Games being in customer hands has absolutely nothing to do with your attack7777 post earlier. Still asking what you meant by posting that attack7777 screen shot earlier but I have to chill? Ha!

#4771 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

What does be a pro even mean? If it means bringing something to this thread (is opposite of you) then I agree. Games being in customer hands has absolutely nothing to do with your attack7777 post earlier. Still asking what you meant by posting that attack7777 screen shot earlier but I have to chill? Ha!

Your the troll buddy lancestorm !
Chill!! You jump on posts that you do not understand... Does everyone have to explain themselves to you..

You don’t pay my bills or buy my pins.
So Chill out !!!! lancestorm

#4773 5 years ago

If the code is still that sparse then I don't care about getting my game for several more months.

I realize that Spooky needs the $1k deposits to fund production but man depending on theme I don't think i would do it again. It's hard to lock yourself in and then get delayed for so long.

#4774 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If the code is still that sparse then I don't care about getting my game for several more months.
I realize that Spooky needs the $1k deposits to fund production but man depending on theme I don't think i would do it again. It's hard to lock yourself in and then get delayed for so long.

What has been delayed? They said they would have the games out in 18 months and it hasn't been that long yet.

#4775 5 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

What has been delayed? They said they would have the games out in 18 months and it hasn't been that long yet.

You are kidding right?

Based on "early projections" when i put my order in, #161, I'd be getting my game around Halloween 2018.

Not even close, and Spooky should have just said we are going to complete all of the TNA orders before we move to ACNC.

"18 months" isn't what i signed up for at #161 . Just saying. I doubt I'll do it again. Too many people selling pre order spots anyhow. I'll just wait and get a pin next time with more flexibility.

#4776 5 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Saturday morning pinball stream coming in hot! Rudy is playing Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle with the latest code live from TILT: http://twitch.tv/buffalopinball

What did you guys think of the gameplay in this stream?

Will DeadFlip stream this pin again? last time he did we where told a new stream in two weeks. That was a long time ago. I know he is in good with Stern right now.. Hmm.

Not Trolling lancestorm

#4777 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Tons of lit shots still don't result in anything at all, or are only partially hooked up (shot collects and no score, shot collects and score but no audio or video, tons of sound effects missing etc), and there seem to be entire dead modes.
Unlit shots, unless they progress a multiball, literally do nothing. They don't progress or work towards anything.
Both of the above I think contribute to the machine appearing more 'bricky' than it really is.
Frankenstein lock doesn't release when multiball starts (which is weird as it works when ball search starts).
Rather unclear what's happening with the magnet ball save. It only triggered twice in a nearly 3 hour stream. Once it failed, once it succeeded (just about). Centre (or outlane) drains with ball save running (either earned or at beginning of ball) almost always result in drain, ball kicked into shooterlane, then autoplunge. Maybe it is working 'as intended', but if it's barely ever used, why bother having it at all?
Hopefully there is some kind of adjustment that can be made to the left inner orbit. That shot is an absolute bastard. Hard, true shots straight up it frequently rattle around and then dribble out after a couple of seconds. Successful shots you can hear rattling around, and by the time they exit the orbit on the right side are usually moving pretty slowly. The other machines seemed to have issues with it. This example was worst yet.
Dunno if the target itself had issues, or posts around it were the problem, but that centre target really didn't seem to like registering.
This machine, in contrast to the others, did seem to have a controllable and fully functioning upper pf (I gather the operator made several fixes here). Which is good.
RGB still isn't really in almost at all. But the operator did a decent job with both the extra spots and coloured lighting - looked good.
One of the mystery awards is instantly going to Battle Alice - the wizard mode. Seriously??? And in a dungeon crawl / pure wizard mode progression machine (as it currently stands)? That seems bizarre.
Stand by what I said before about it being another 3-6 months until we get an indication of how good it's really likely to be. Though I suppose it's possible that the bulk of underlying work has been done, and rules and assets will speedily get implemented now.

Nice review.

#4778 5 years ago

If you aren’t trolling then explain what you were going for with the attack7777 random picture? At least say something not just screenshot in bs

#4779 5 years ago

Ice... Charlie explained to me at pincinnati that the license was they had 18 months to get them out. But who knows when the timer began

#4780 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Ice... Charlie explained to me at pincinnati that the license was they had 18 months to get them out. But who knows when the timer began

Probably from first one shipping. Think that was in June. So they have until the end of 2019 .. which lines up.

#4781 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

If you aren’t trolling then explain what you were going for with the attack7777 random picture? At least say something not just screenshot in bs

You explain what your thoughts are about what I posted. In regards to the screen shot.

Then I will reply to your post.. To set you free.

Sounds fair to me..

You are the one that is so hung up on it, So explain what you think and why you need to know??

You asked me for it. So lets dance.. lancestorm

Yes I did post the screen shot of -attack7777- comments that was on the live feed this morning. I have no clue who that is.

#4782 5 years ago

Hey lancestorm and @frankmac, please take the personal stuff to PM. I would ask the Moderators to back me on this. It is getting old guys. Bury it and move on.

#4783 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hey lancestorm and frankmac, please take the personal stuff to PM. I would ask the Moderators to back me on this. It is getting old guys. Bury it and move on.

Moderators are watching. Consider everyone warned.

If you missed it, here is the Buffalo Pinball twitch stream...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355904904

#4784 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Moderators are watching. Consider everyone warned.
If you missed it, here is the Buffalo Pinball twitch stream...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/355904904

I’ll be loading it onto YouTube today too. Will post a link here when it’s ready.

#4785 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You are kidding right?
Based on "early projections" when i put my order in, #161, I'd be getting my game around Halloween 2018.
Not even close, and Spooky should have just said we are going to complete all of the TNA orders before we move to ACNC.
"18 months" isn't what i signed up for at #161 . Just saying. I doubt I'll do it again. Too many people selling pre order spots anyhow. I'll just wait and get a pin next time with more flexibility.

Definitely a huge delay. Spooky intended to be in full production come June. Heck this game was announced 21 months ago now and only a handful have their games yet. Spooky has been up front about it though and when they start cranking 10+ per week in Jan it will go fast.

Quoted from lancestorm:

Time began in June, Spooky is definitely way behind and are going to have to push hard to catch up. Seems like they have a plan and I trust they will make it happen.

#4786 5 years ago

To clear up, I'm the "attack7777" whose comments in Twitch got screengrabbed above. I have no idea why someone took a screenshot of my questions in chat during an ephemeral twitch stream.

I haven't ever played an ACNC. Was really just asking for an opinion from Rudy and any insight he might have on gameplay since he was missing more shots than he usually does. It was also his first time with any serious time on the game.

ACNC is a cool looking machine. TNA is fantastic. I really like Spooky as a company. I want all the best for their company and those of you who buy the game.

And, FWIW, I think it's really weird that someone I don't know grabs a screenshot from a comment in twitch, from someone you all don't know. But, I'm not going to try to control the internet. And it's pinside.

Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm just as confused as the rest of you.

#4787 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Hey lancestorm and frankmac, please take the personal stuff to PM. I would ask the Moderators to back me on this. It is getting old guys. Bury it and move on.

Agreed. Back to ACNC..

I think the stream was good. ACNC is progressing. There is a lot to work on still but it is moving in the right direction. Hopefully it is a smooth coded pin at TPF this year. That should be more than enough time. 1 year since the debut.

Not looking for final a product but hopefully large improvements.

Frankmac

#4788 5 years ago

This was Texas Pinball festival. First in line on one the the two ACNC to play it.

In this video Spooky was setting the game for one ball games because the line was so long!! Good times..

#4789 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Am I wrong, or are your long reviews just from watching streams? It seems like you’re unclear how to activate the ball save and when it’s suppose to work, as well as the different ways to start the monster modes.
Alice Cooper is one of the standard monster modes, not the wizard mode. (It’s the mode with the guillotine)
And the Frankenstein locks do release the two balls when the mb starts. You cannot start or stack Frankenstein MB when Crypt MB is active or during one of the other monster modes.

#4790 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Am I wrong, or are your long reviews just from watching streams? It seems like you’re unclear how to activate the ball save and when it’s suppose to work, as well as the different ways to start the monster modes.
Alice Cooper is one of the standard monster modes, not the wizard mode. (It’s the mode with the guillotine)
And the Frankenstein locks do release the two balls when the mb starts. You cannot start or stack Frankenstein MB when Crypt MB is active or during one of the other monster modes.

No shit. I was clearly talking about the stream. Very few people have played one, let alone on latest code.

Rudy said that it was the wizard mode, so I stand corrected on that.

Frankenstein worked once out of about 15+ times. It didn't seem to be a hardware issue as ball search always popped it out.

Modes started fine. Some of the modes were entirely dead - nothing worked. Some were partially dead.

Like I said ... the magnetic ball save happened twice in 3 hours. Once it just about worked (barely). Once it failed and dropped it down the middle.

Your having a machine already does not mean that you have a monopoly on the truth. The machine (on latest code) on the stream still had clear problems and deficiencies in many areas. If you want to pretend to yourself that it's all fine, go ahead. Trying to discredit any (constructive) criticism and identification of clear problems to others, is not cool at all. The worst thing that can happen is that people believe it's all working, then get to play it, and end up being very disappointed.

#4791 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

This was Texas Pinball festival. First in line on one the the two ACNC to play it.
In this video Spooky was setting the game for one ball games because the line was so long!! Good times..

Was that you videoing frankmac ? I was right behind you in line taking pics while Zach Meny photobombed all my photos.

#4792 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Was that you videoing frankmac ? I was right behind you in line taking pics while Zach Meny photobombed all my photos.

Yes, my video.

I have Zach’s head in all my reveal photos .

4CCBEA2E-B67F-4C15-BD7E-91110BA54EB9 (resized).jpeg4CCBEA2E-B67F-4C15-BD7E-91110BA54EB9 (resized).jpeg
#4793 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

No shit. I was clearly talking about the stream. Very few people have played one, let alone on latest code.
Rudy said that it was the wizard mode, so I stand corrected on that.
Frankenstein worked once out of about 15+ times. It didn't seem to be a hardware issue as ball search always popped it out.
Modes started fine. Some of the modes were entirely dead - nothing worked. Some were partially dead.
Like I said ... the magnetic ball save happened twice in 3 hours. Once it just about worked (barely). Once it failed and dropped it down the middle.
Your having a machine already does not mean that you have a monopoly on the truth. The machine (on latest code) on the stream still had clear problems and deficiencies in many areas. If you want to pretend to yourself that it's all fine, go ahead. Trying to discredit any (constructive) criticism and identification of clear problems to others, is not cool at all. The worst thing that can happen is that people believe it's all working, then get to play it, and end up being very disappointed.

Maybe that game has issues, but Frankenstein and the magnet save work fine on mine.
The magnet save is disabled in certain modes (in the latest code update).

I notice the guy streaming said the Werewolf mode didn’t seem to do anything. That mode progresses with combo shots that are time based. But not all shots qualify as a combo.
I understand that mode is hard to understand as it is right now. The rules to that mode have been changing. In one of the previous updates, it showed you load a gun and shoot the werewolf if enough combos were made.

If the balls aren’t being released during Frankenstein MB, the servo that raises him needs the setting adjusted so he raises up higher.

There’s a lot already in the game, but a lot more coming.

#4794 5 years ago

The screen animations/video look very good in the Buffalo Pinball video; I wish my Iron Maiden had that quality of animation. That said, the Bonus screen is entirely text right now, I'd love to see some improvements to that screen, maybe a nice frame border around the sections or something. The scoop also shoots very fast; I'm not sure it really needs that power? Maybe it does to reach the flipper, I dunno.

#4795 5 years ago
Quoted from Silkenone:

Anyone know if there’s a topper in the works anywhere?

Quoted from dnapac:

I’d be interested. Any modders out there have any thoughts? Such a beautiful game would be great with a topper.

I have some ideas that I may get to. Been meaning to weld together an interactive (moving) topper for TWD for a long time too (sold my Stern topper back in Nov. to make progress in that direction). Several things planned for when I get my ACNC

#4796 5 years ago

Here's the full stream on YouTube if you missed it live!

#4797 5 years ago

Potential topper idea? Maybe with purple or green eyes?

ss_skull_topper (resized).jpgss_skull_topper (resized).jpg

#4798 5 years ago
Quoted from attack7777:

To clear up, I'm the "attack7777" whose comments in Twitch got screengrabbed above. I have no idea why someone took a screenshot of my questions in chat during an ephemeral twitch stream.
I haven't ever played an ACNC. Was really just asking for an opinion from Rudy and any insight he might have on gameplay since he was missing more shots than he usually does. It was also his first time with any serious time on the game.
ACNC is a cool looking machine. TNA is fantastic. I really like Spooky as a company. I want all the best for their company and those of you who buy the game.
And, FWIW, I think it's really weird that someone I don't know grabs a screenshot from a comment in twitch, from someone you all don't know. But, I'm not going to try to control the internet. And it's pinside.
Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm just as confused as the rest of you.

Nice to meet you! Happy new year!
Are you in on ACNC?

#4799 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

That seems bizarre.

I've said it before but my biggest concern with a limited run, especially once sold out, is a question of continued software development. What ultimately will continue to drive the updates? The main assumption is that we see a ver 1.0 (complete rules and functionality). That is to also assume that Spooky will want to see that through to show that this limited run was 'finished'.

Beyond this, what benefit is there to evolve the code, to listen to input and add additional features and functionality? Once the sales have been made and pins shipped, TNA gets back in production and is their 'forever' title which will likely see continued evolution.

Ultimately only Spooky can say but for discussion sake, where is RZ at, in a similar sense, code wise? I can't speak to this as I don't own one. Is everyone happy with it? What about the previous limited titles, are they 'complete', and with misc bug fixes resolved. I can only think that with a growing list of limited titles, this will be increasingly difficult to manage.

I expect that ACNC will be killer but I couldn't care less about it being limited and as above, that might actually be limiting in more ways than the serial#.

#4800 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I've said it before but my biggest concern with a limited run, especially once sold out, is a question of continued software development. What ultimately will continue to drive the updates? The main assumption is that we see a ver 1.0 (complete rules and functionality). That is to also assume that Spooky will want to see that through to show that this limited run was 'finished'.
Beyond this, what benefit is there to evolve the code, to listen to input and add additional features and functionality? Once the sales have been made and pins shipped, TNA gets back in production and is their 'forever' title which will likely see continued evolution.
Ultimately only Spooky can say but for discussion sake, where is RZ at, in a similar sense, code wise? I can't speak to this as I don't own one. Is everyone happy with it? What about the previous limited titles, are they 'complete', and with misc bug fixes resolved. I can only think that with a growing list of limited titles, this will be increasingly difficult to manage.
I expect that ACNC will be killer but I couldn't care less about it being limited and as above, that might actually be limiting in more ways than the serial#.

RZ literally just got a code update. AMH has fantastic code.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 14.00
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 96 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/96?hl=budmanpinfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.