20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 114.
#4101 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I spend my saved money form no smart phone on more pinball machines.
I spend $27 per month on a basic unlimited talk/txt plan.
That probably saves at least $30 per month. Add on the cost of the phone (which I am sure I would lose or break 1x per year) and we are talking another pinball machine for the sacrifice of no smart phone. Bonus : I am not connected to people in imagination world anymore than I am already

Bummer.

#4102 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I spend $27 per month on a basic unlimited talk/txt plan.

I have no interest in telling people how to spend their money, but I've been a happy Cricket Wireless (AT&T prepaid) customer for years... $35/month (no extra taxes/fees) for unlimited talk/text and 5 GB of data. (Actually unlimited data, but it slows to a snail's pace after 5 GB.) And passable smart phones are available for ~$100. Like any tool, a smart phone is what you make of it, it can be awesomely useful or a total waste... although just the easy access to Pinburgh groups is probably worth the price of admission.

Back on topic: Spooky is great about communicating. I'm quite sure they're eager to crank out games as soon as they feel they're ready.

#4103 5 years ago

This is the blue powder coat that will be sent out. I know people had been asking for better pic of it.

20180922_113536 (resized).jpg20180922_113536 (resized).jpg
#4104 5 years ago

Is that a buttered cab in the pic?

#4105 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

This is the blue powder coat that will be sent out. I know people had been asking for better pic of it.
[quoted image]

Beautiful KT. Starting to regret going with standard. Can we change our mind on our orders for options?

#4106 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

I'm pretty sure that is the standard cabinet. I actually think the butter cabinet would be harder to get good picture of. It looks great in person, but it's glossy and I think the camera would really pick up a lot of the reflected light. It's totally unnecessary, but it looks great. If you're going to splurge on it for any game this might be the one to do it on.

#4107 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

[quoted image]

Thanks KT! I have been one of those asking for pics, especially of the Blue PC. Happy to have selected it.

#4108 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

No just a standard

#4109 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Beautiful KT. Starting to regret going with standard. Can we change our mind on our orders for options?

All depends on what your game number is. If I have already ordered the powber coat then no. But if your not in the first 2 batches yes you can.

#4110 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

[quoted image]

hey, i know that game

love the powder!

#4111 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

hey, i know that game
love the powder!

I knew who's game it was, especially with the game next to it

#4112 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

All depends on what your game number is... ...if your not in the first 2 batches...

KT, are these batches of 25? Would those include #1-50 or are these different numbers?

No change for us, just interested in where we're at. Thanks!

#4113 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

KT, are these batches of 25? Would those include #1-50 or are these different numbers?
No change for us, just interested in where we're at. Thanks!

If I have already emailed you asking what you want then I mean you . Remember "butter" get a seperate run.

#4114 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1538096659549 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1538096659549 (resized).jpg
#4116 5 years ago

While every ACNC might not come buttered, will they all come with a bucket of chicken?

Brad

alice_and_colonel.jpgalice_and_colonel.jpg
#4117 5 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

While every ACNC might not come buttered, will they all come with a bucket of chicken?
Brad[quoted image]

RZ does. Maybe we can order just the mini bucket to drop into ACNC.

5 (resized).jpg5 (resized).jpg
#4118 5 years ago

I was at Ayci Gogi yesterday doing a play ahead for the league. I had to play every game once but I was able to play two games on Alice Cooper.

Sorry it was only two more games. Not enough time.

The game is smooth. I would like to spend about 20 games on it but I had to leave.

I got into cold ethyl mode and died. Fast.

I think my high score (third or something) remained.

But, I got lucky on that game I got into a mode and blew it up. That happens.

It was nice to see not too many others were able to blow it up. Yet.

The game though, very fun. I can't wait to see more of them, and play them.

I might own one someday, but the room. I have none.

No big deal I am happy with my one.

Great job spooky this game is kick ass!

#4119 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was at Ayci Gogi yesterday doing a play ahead for the league. I had to play every game once but I was able to play two games on Alice Cooper.

Was the Mag-Neat-O save working properly? The last video from Ayci Gogi the magnet wasn't working properly.

#4120 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Was the Mag-Neat-O save working properly? The last video from Ayci Gogi the magnet wasn't working properly.

Nope. I played it a few nights ago. My average score is 5 million with top score around $43 million because I blew up a mode. You can play this game for 10 minutes and get less than 3 mil and blow up a mode and get 20 million in a minute or so.

#4121 5 years ago

I didn't play enough to remember the save feature, whether or not it worked.

I thought I remember some playfield magnet action.

On the blowing up of modes, then we just need to blow it up about ten times in one game...

#4122 5 years ago

Boy, It's Dead in here!

i_love_the_dead_by_jalpix-d4too7c (resized).jpgi_love_the_dead_by_jalpix-d4too7c (resized).jpg
#4123 5 years ago

A weekly update from Spooky on where things are at would be nice! Maybe it would save us from people posting a bunch of pictures of Alice. As much as I love Alice, he’s one ugly MF!

#4124 5 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

A weekly update from Spooky on where things are at would be nice! Maybe it would save us from people posting a bunch of pictures of Alice. As much as I love Alice, he’s one ugly MF!

Or maybe more pics of games on the line???

#4125 5 years ago

Bump post, I’m looking to grab an early spot if anyone with a lower number is look to buy themselves some time. I’m #97..

#4126 5 years ago

"If you don't like me or my pinball! There is the door"

FB_IMG_1538676541810 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1538676541810 (resized).jpg
#4127 5 years ago

We will have an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle available to play at the Grand Ole Gameroom Expo in Nashville, Nov 9-11. Hope to see you there!

#4128 5 years ago

5 months ago

Quoted from Drew13:

#26 .. It will be on location soon

one month ago

Quoted from Drew13:

We will have #26 in September

today, october 4 .. did you get your game yet?

summer has come and passed
the innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends

billie joe armstrong - green day

#4129 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

5 months ago

one month ago

today, october 4 .. did you get your game yet?
summer has come and passed
the innocent can never last
wake me up when september ends
billie joe armstrong - green day

Well maybe you can shut up now, I got the email to pay mine in full that its ready to go

#4130 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Well maybe you can shut up now, I got the email to pay mine in full that its ready to go

To be fair, paying in full does not mean that the pin is ready to ship.

#4131 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

To be fair, paying in full does not mean that the pin is ready to ship.

maybe not since some pay in full early. But in this case it does, My game is ready and can be picked up anytime

#4132 5 years ago

That's awesome! We got the call a while back, paid balance but no word on where it is in production. I was told that buttered cab is a separate run but that was it.

#4133 5 years ago

Finally, the troll has been permanently ejected!

#4134 5 years ago

*throws his shitty Green Day cassette out the door with him*
BYE FELICIA

#4135 5 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

Finally, the troll has been permanently ejected!

Ha! I had already permanently ejected him, which is nice because now I don’t have to listen to his drivel in all the other threads he posts his hatred of Spooky in.

#4136 5 years ago

Ha! I had already permanently ejected him, which is nice because now I don’t have to listen to his drivel in all the other threads he posts his hatred of Spooky in.

And that is a fact!

#4137 5 years ago

Aside from maybe someone being taken advantage of (a la Popadiuk and similar fiascos), there is nothing about pinball that I would have hatred for.

#4138 5 years ago

Happy Friday!

KT sent me a pic of an ACNC in progress (and gave me permission to share). It's looking great!

I see a couple of minor wording changes from the bare playfield posted earlier in the thread. Let's see who can find them all...

20181005_100523.jpg20181005_100523.jpg

#4139 5 years ago

Show me some butter

#4140 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Happy Friday!
KT sent me a pic of an ACNC in progress (and gave me permission to share). It's looking great!
I see a couple of minor wording changes from the bare playfield posted earlier in the thread. Let's see who can find them all...
[quoted image]

Awesome!!

#4141 5 years ago

I know we don't play the art, but HOLY MACARONI that pf is just AMAZING.
I have zero doubts about whether I made the right choice on this.

#4142 5 years ago

I'm counting like 15+ shots? Somebody put their good eye on that.

#4143 5 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

It is! Several more went this week, and we're getting back on track to keep them moving more consistently. Should have at least 1 a day leaving the next few weeks as well.

Not like we've been sitting idle while sorting out some stability stuff in code, ramps, mechs, etc... we've been moving TnA's along so we can focus on ACNC more as well.

So, TnA will wrap up sooner, Alice will be by itself on the line faster, and cool stuff and things happen.

Did anyone else notice that Spooky sold more games in the last year than the first 4.5 years combined?! Yeah... learning to deal with it is not easy, but sure beats sitting around wondering how to pay the rent. We've also SHIPPED more games this year than last year.

Just slow and steady growth. We're still a small pinball shop in WI, and we always intend to be.... just need to be a better quality & faster one! Getting there.

Still hard to get a good photo of the butter, but 1 is on the line now... no justice in the pic! All these games are new on the line this week.

20181005_153902 (resized).jpg20181005_153902 (resized).jpg20181005_153913 (resized).jpg20181005_153913 (resized).jpg
#4144 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Happy Friday!
[quoted image]

Cool damonator what number are you.

#4145 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'm counting like 15+ shots?

I count 11... not counting targets. That's enough! Lol.

#4146 5 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the update Charlie!

#4147 5 years ago

TARGETS MATTER CHARLIE

#4148 5 years ago

Awesome, thanks for the update Charlie!

We care... a lot. And I think we're the most transparent company out there. ACNC is the most ambitious game we've ever made, and even with better engineering and a little more time, IT'S HARD. Especially at game launch.

So was TnA... it all gathers speed as you go and learn. New workers are blending in well and it's all a process.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

TARGETS MATTER CHARLIE

Most fun Extra Ball target ever!!! Then again, I'm biased.

#4149 5 years ago

The art on this pin is awesome all around!

#4150 5 years ago

Holy $hit, now that's butter! Happy as heck that we picked the upgrade. This pin will rock and it is a work of art.

Thanks Charlie and KT. Please keep the pics coming!

P.S. if you could share a pic of the printing (mid print) of the butter cab that would be cool.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/83?hl=markymark2400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.