20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 114.
#351 7 years ago

Back to Mr Loaf - just don't ask him to do any live singing. This is we got for our equivalent of your "superbowl" a few years ago.

#352 7 years ago

Way more talented acts than this must have been available--you all got robbed!

#353 7 years ago

Shame on you! Meat is a GREAT singer and a true patriot!

#354 7 years ago

Oh man, there will be a long recovery after listening to that cacophony...so bad I had to watch it twice!

#355 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Back to Mr Loaf - just don't ask him to do any live singing. This is we got for our equivalent of your "superbowl" a few years ago.
» YouTube video

You don't need to be so hard-on the Loaf.......he would do ANYTHING for love........

#356 7 years ago

...and evidently also for a buck.

#357 7 years ago

Spooky hasn't said what the third game is yet . There not clamming the dominos pin because it was not there game

#358 7 years ago

They also have another contract game in the works too, so out of their first 5 games technically only 3 of them are "Spooky" games.

#359 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

They also have another contract game in the works too, so out of their first 5 games technically only 3 of them are "Spooky" games.

I heard the "2nd contract game" when I was listening to the podcast. I screamed for joy! I don't own a spooky game, but I'am so happy they are making games and already at 5 soon!!! Rock on

#360 7 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I heard the "2nd contract game" when I was listening to the podcast. I screamed for joy! I don't own a spooky game, but I'am so happy they are making games and already at 5 soon!!! Rock on

Link?

#361 7 years ago

What's the second contract theme,Title?

#362 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What's the second contract theme,Title?

Not announced yet

#363 7 years ago

After seeing the Queen home brew, I think Spooky needs to do "Flash Gordon" with the Queen movie sound track. This would be the best translite in pinball:

flash-gordon-mondo-poster-martin-ansin-600x448 (resized).jpgflash-gordon-mondo-poster-martin-ansin-600x448 (resized).jpg

#364 7 years ago

What I'm really hoping for is a Dialed In style reveal so that buyers can play the game and then put down their non-refundable 1k. TPF is late March, so it would be cool to see it there as it's the next large show coming up. Then it would obviously be shown at MGC as well.

If this is the plan for contract game #2, that would be cool as well. Maybe Expo 2017 for Spooky #3.

#365 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

After seeing the Queen home brew, I think Spooky needs to do "Flash Gordon" with the Queen movie sound track. This would be the best translite in pinball:

Where is the link to this?

#366 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-retheme-project/page/6

d274a0412c8eb30c4ecfd39a8e585894bdc68755 (resized).jpgd274a0412c8eb30c4ecfd39a8e585894bdc68755 (resized).jpg

#367 7 years ago

no, when spooky announced they were even doing one in their podcast. Sorry for the confusion.

#368 7 years ago

Probably not but one I would snatch up... Army of Darkness! Yeah baby!

#369 7 years ago

We're still trying to figure out the best way to vacuum seal a fresh meatloaf to include stapled inside the coin door of every Meatloaf pin.

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

We're still trying to figure out the best way to vacuum seal a fresh meatloaf to include stapled inside the coin door of every Meatloaf pin.

Dry freeze... spaceloaf

#371 7 years ago

Staple a $50 gift certificate redeemable to Ted's Montana Grill for (2) meatloaf entrées complete with fried onions and a side salad. Superb meal and problem resolved ; )

#372 7 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I heard another pin manufacturer has the license for Queen already..

#374 7 years ago

Wouldn't the Meatloaf pin have to be a wide body though?

#375 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I sure hope it's WOOLY.

I was thinking that too...Contract game from Spooky!

#376 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Wouldn't the Meatloaf pin have to be a wide body though?

Make it Hercules size!

rd

#377 7 years ago

The Mummy. Tom Cruises new film.

#378 7 years ago

Blade Runner, Harrison Ford...Amazing pinball machine! Make it, equals sales$

#379 7 years ago

Fingers crossed for...
Evil dead/army darkness
Warriors
Mad max

#380 7 years ago

Really hoping for a Ghost in the Shell game. Been a fan for forever and with the new movie coming out maybe there is a chance.

#381 7 years ago

MXC...*cough*..*cough*..MXC

#382 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Evil dead/army darkness

Ash vs Evil Dead (with the movies as well) is simply epic material for a pinball theme.

Before TWD came out I figured Stern would do a Resident Evil pin based on the movie franchise (still could I suppose)...would be neat to see Spooky do a zombie pin.

#383 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

...would be neat to see Spooky do a zombie pin.

Hmm...

#384 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ash vs Evil Dead (with the movies as well) is simply epic material for a pinball theme.

I whole heartily agree

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ash-vs-evil-dead-retheme-project-from-diners-to-deadites

ash-vs-evil-dead-season-2-poster1 (resized).jpgash-vs-evil-dead-season-2-poster1 (resized).jpg

#385 7 years ago

AMH, RZ, and Meatloaf.
Two out of three ain't bad.

#386 7 years ago

From Ben's Twitter page "Working on next pin lower playfield, taking player perspective into account using a marker on a stick #detailMatters"

C0n3gg4VQAAbvdo (resized).jpgC0n3gg4VQAAbvdo (resized).jpg

#387 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

"Working on next pin lower playfield, taking player perspective into account using a marker on a stick

I'm so glad Ben is going with a lower playfield, taking it to the next level.

#388 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Working on next pin lower playfield, taking player perspective into account using a marker on a stick #detailMatters"

Ash vs Evil Dead hell pit.

#389 7 years ago

http://texaspinball.com/tpf/a-new-game-from-spooky-pinball/

I did say that this is the path I would take. Even more excited for TPF now and hope the game is far enough along because I will make a decision that weekend. Been holding off for months on a purchase waiting for this.

#390 7 years ago

I see Cassandra / Elvira is going to be there.... Coincidence???

#391 7 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Anything remotely Lovecraft would be badass.

Necronomicon ...?

#392 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

What about a Robert Paulson pin instead?

There ya go. The soundtrack consists of "His name is Robert Paulson" repeated over and over again to infinity, the only way to make it stop is to get the wizard mode. Game comes with complimentary earplugs.

#393 7 years ago

Charlie/KT,

Can you post here about how the ordering(pre-ordering) of this new game will be handled? Likely will save you 100s of e-mails asking the same question. Thanks!

#394 7 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

From Ben's Twitter page "Working on next pin lower playfield, taking player perspective into account using a marker on a stick #detailMatters"

On a scale from "small kid on a stool" to "Todd MacCulloch" player perspective is a large variant.

#395 7 years ago

hope I don't miss the announcement. I mean hope there is a pre announcement such as on this day we will begin to take orders.

have they said anything yet about the timeframe?

#396 7 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I see Cassandra / Elvira is going to be there.... Coincidence???

If the elvira rumors are true, it likely still won't be a spooky game.. I've heard rumors of Dennis and Gregg working on this and doing another juicy melons Stern joint venture.

#397 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If the elvira rumors are true, it likely still won't be a spooky game.. I've heard rumors of Dennis and Gregg working on this and doing another juicy melons Stern joint venture.

Oh great. Maybe Elvira 3 is going to be another re-skin of WNBJM just like the PBR?

#398 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Oh great. Maybe Elvira 3 is going to be another re-skin of WNBJM just like the PBR?

Just because whizbang made one retro EM doesn't mean all of their games have to be like that.

#399 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

hope I don't miss the announcement. I mean hope there is a pre announcement such as on this day we will begin to take orders.
have they said anything yet about the timeframe?

They committed to bringing the newest game to TPF in March. I'd bet that would be the timeframe to announce the game and start the list.

#400 7 years ago

The original tweet had the game name on the lower playfield pic. Was something about meatloaf. I think Ben is trolling honestly because there would be no need to write the name on the prototype like that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 300.00
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.