20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 114.
#3801 5 years ago

I will for sure get my coin door done! But that's nothing unusual lol

#3802 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I'd also like the door done, and a 'hammered' blue most of all.

PC coin doors generally look rank in my opinion.

Have a look at the Powdercoat thread and you’ll see some shockers. Rarely does it look good.

rd

#3803 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

PC coin doors generally look rank in my opinion.
Have a look at the Powdercoat thread and you’ll see some shockers. Rarely does it look good.
rd

The blue would suit it, as would the hammered. Some of the more out there colours look ridiculous ... the reason it looks worse on the coin door is that it's a big vertical slab, so from the front it sticks out like a sore thumb if the powder choice is already questionable.

#3804 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Amen! Hammered blue or the two tone hammered PC that I've seen, blues, greens etc... a bunch of options.

#3805 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Coin door in matching PC would be cool, IMO.
I've been asking for info on the hardware PC options, including the blue... zero pics for the purpose of displaying this, zero feedback to date, and they are starting to ship. BIZARRE!

Powder coating options are silver vein (standard) or scary blue (for $125 more .Coin doors are a stock item for spooky , they are a complete unit when spooky gets them . I understand why Spooky would not want to put time and resources into disassembling, stripping, powder coating and re assembling coin doors . With the size of their workforce and numbers of games they produce Doing something like this for a few games would slow production down and lose money for them ( even if they charged quite a bit more for a matching powder coin door .)

#3806 5 years ago

trilogybeer That is both fair and reasonable regarding the coin door. I still would love to have it match but that's fine.

Can we get some nice, clear factory pictures of the two PC option for comparison?

Also, I had suggested that it would be nice to see pictures of all options. Is this not reasonable? Especially with buyers needing to decide in short order?

#3807 5 years ago

I went with the Scary Blue, but I think Silver Vein looks nice too. I have it on my AMH.

Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 9.15.26 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-08-17 at 9.15.26 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-08-17 at 9.18.20 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-08-17 at 9.18.20 AM (resized).png
#3808 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

With the size of their workforce and numbers of games they produce Doing something like this for a few games would slow production down and lose money for them

100% correct... sadly, there is no such thing as a "raw door". They come in black, black, black, and oh yeah... black. To change the color, you literally have to take the entire door apart, bead blast the black off, and then re-powder / assemble.

Best advice for those who really want this done, let Matt at Back Alley Creations know and just send him your door. He's a great guy and does incredible work! We'll work with him to get the colors matched.

They're starting to multiply! 22 games on the line at once is a new Spooky best.

20180816_090911 (resized).jpg20180816_090911 (resized).jpg20180816_090932 (resized).jpg20180816_090932 (resized).jpg
#3809 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I went with the Scary Blue, but I think Silver Vein looks nice too. I have it on my AMH.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome! Best picture that I have seen to date for the blue. It looks like it is uniform now. That puts my mind at ease. The silver vein does look nice as well and is hammered...

#3810 5 years ago

Thank you Charlie!

Having Matt match the blue would be essential.

Regarding ACNC, will we need any metal protectors? Will some be included? Will we need to work with Cliff on anything?

Thanks in advance.

#3811 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Regarding ACNC, will we need any metal protectors?

I don't think so... but again, the old adage, steel ball beats wood. Cliffy is a damn fine guy who makes damn fine product, that much I am sure of.

#3812 5 years ago

Every time i look at it I'm blown away by the artwork. Just phenomenal guys!

#3813 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Every time i look at it I'm blown away by the artwork. Just phenomenal guys!

Every game from Spooky has been better then its predecessor. Majorly jumping the gun, but I can't wait to see what's next.

#3814 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I don't think so... but again, the old adage, steel ball beats wood. Cliffy is a damn fine guy who makes damn fine product, that much I am sure of.

Thanks Charlie. Just wanted to know if there was anything that came to mind for you so that is good enough for now.

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Spooky should have offered a finish in Alice Copper.

91AMPuhJEgL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg91AMPuhJEgL._SL1500_ (resized).jpg
#3816 5 years ago

#3817 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle #394 spot from PinballStar. I know my number is high but this gives someone who don't mind the wait and to save $$ for a good deal. I'm giv...”
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2774 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3818 5 years ago

ACNC looks really awesome. The artwork is just perfect. Great work spooky team!

#3819 5 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

ACNC looks really awesome. The artwork is just perfect. Great work spooky team!

Yeah i love the art work best yet for spooky if money/space was no object i would still keep my order. But so many new pins coming out.

#3820 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Yeah i love the art work best yet for spooky if money/space was no object i would still keep my order. But so many new pins coming out.

Now, it sounds like you might be buying many of these new pins coming out. Or are you suggesting that there is just so much to choose from?

If you are buying many, then maybe funds are not a challenge and you need to look at building an addition or just relocating

Disappointed to see you go, congrats on whatever you are picking up.

#3821 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Now, it sounds like you might be buying many of these new pins coming out. Or are you suggesting that there is just so much to choose from?
If you are buying many, then maybe funds are not a challenge and you need to look at building an addition or just relocating
Disappointed to see you go, congrats on whatever you are picking up.

I'm saying there so much to choose from now.

#3822 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I'm saying there so much to choose from now.

So, much to choose from.... It's SPOOKY!

#3823 5 years ago

Is there a stream today?

#3824 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1534346935686 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1534346935686 (resized).jpg
#3825 5 years ago

After watching the most recent SDTM where Zach sells his spot due to being on the fence, I just want to throw out there that if anyone else with a lower number needs some more time to think, I'd be more than happy to trade you my #250.

#3826 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle #394 spot from PinballStar. I know my number is high but this gives someone who don't mind the wait and to save $$ for a good deal. I'm giv...”
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2774 times
Contributed to Pinside

I'm selling my spot and giving a free knocker kit with mine. I know my number is high but this gives someone a good deal to save $$ and plenty of time to be ready for it. $750.00 Takes my Spot

#3827 5 years ago

I watched the episode as well. Doesn't phase us but I understand where he is coming from, his choice of course.

I asked KT for a ballpark on #48 and she said a couple of months so I think that 250 is a good while away. I hope that someone trades you closer.

#3828 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I asked KT for a ballpark on #48 and she said a couple of months so I think that 250 is a good while away. I hope that someone trades you closer.

I'm not expecting mine to hit the line for another year and a half or more, but I already drive 2 hours twice a week to play any pinball at all so I don't mind waiting for my first pin (especially with one as awesome as ACNC!)

#3829 5 years ago

I don’t see #250 being a year and half away. Maybe up in the 400’s though.

And hell yes for anyone wanting to swap my #330 for a lower production number!

#3830 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

...but I already drive 2 hours twice a week to play any pinball at all so I don't mind waiting for my first pin

Dedication! If I were closer, I'd happily open my doors to you to get more pin time in.

Glad to hear that you are in on this and that it's your first.

#3831 5 years ago

I have # 66 if anyone is interested PM me. I am looking to cover my deposit of $1000 .

#3832 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Dedication! If I were closer, I'd happily open my doors to you to get more pin time in.

My company has an office in London. If I'm ever visiting there I'll keep that in mind. I'm lucky that the 2 places I have to play at have excellent pins and selection so it's always worth the drive.

#3833 5 years ago

Got the call today for balance of payment at #48. I assume that ours goes on the line shortly!

We will be playing this B e e o c h before Halloween

I can already smell the buttery popcorn, um I mean buttery cab right now!

#3834 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Got the call today for balance of payment at #48. I assume that ours goes on the line shortly!

Sweet! I can't be long as #35 butter!

#3835 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Great news!

#3836 5 years ago

#39 - Non butter here but no request to take my money yet.

Wonder if they are doing a run of the butter games first? I'm just going to grease my cab up with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for $2.99, it will shine!

#3837 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Wonder if they are doing a run of the butter games first? I'm just going to grease my cab up with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter for $2.99, it will shine!

33 here. Got the email to choose options today.

#3838 5 years ago

good luck to spooky, seem like a dedicated hard working company! I sold my deposit on, but keen to see how it all turns out

#3839 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh, come on now... why spend $2.99 when you can spend $999!!?

#3840 5 years ago

Inna club.
See y'all in a year bye.

#3841 5 years ago

As a kid that got introduced to Alice by my dad, I am really stoked for this. I know, it's not the typical band pin. And that's what I loved about it. It's kinda like Clue...the pin. Plus Alice original shit? Sign me the heck up.

#3842 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

It's kinda like Clue...the pin.

And now I want Clue: The Pinball Murder Mystery.

#3843 5 years ago

Hold your horses guys.... we are getting the first batches ready to be built. With the special powder coat etc I need to know at least a month before we get to the build time. Plus the butters have to cure for weeks before we build them. So I am trying very hard to get my stuff all together so once your game is up everything is here correct & ready to go. Games are going out the door but we are still getting the line up to full production status. Thanks KT

#3844 5 years ago

SO stoked for this! Part of the reason I bought his spot was for the high number. I'm not expecting mine anytime soon. Gives me time to get the funds together. Hell I waited 5 years for Maiden so I'm gettin pretty good at the "hurry up and wait" thing.
REALLY happy to finally be able to support Spooky! See y'all in Oct!

#3845 5 years ago

Found this this morning WOW!

#3846 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Very cool, I said before it won't be long before the other manufacturers copy this game's style. I already saw Scott's TNA pop bumper light effect in Deadpool.

#3847 5 years ago

In that video, why is the first page it spelled "Wecome!" ? (00:13)

#3848 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

In that video, why is the first page it spelled "Wecome!" ? (00:13)

We already went over this last night Lance. When you buy a pre-order spot for this work of art, it just kinda happens.
Regards,
Mr. Jizzly

#3849 5 years ago

That artwork is amazing! Can you imagine if there was some way to update Rob zombie’s screen to a full LCD and have a new animation package for the game with this style of artwork?!?! It would be killer!

#3850 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Wouldn't this be cool as an attraction mode!?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 14.00
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/77?hl=markymark2400 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.