20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 114.
#3751 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Joking aside I'm just glad to see multiple companies really stepping up their art. If you look at AMH and move to ACNC it's just a different world. Same thing with stern games. Pinball machines used to be very art focused, I'm glad to see that coming back as some of my classic games were making some of this modern stuff look like trash.
[quoted image]

I agree the art in ACNC is fantastic, especially the animations. Zombie Yeti completely killed it with Deadpool. Can't wait to play both.

#3752 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Selling my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle #394 spot from PinballStar. I know my number is high but this gives someone who don't mind the wait and to save $$ for a good deal. I'm giv...”
2018-08-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 2774 times
Contributed to Pinside

Save $ and buy my spot free spooky knocker from pinball life is included

#3753 5 years ago

I missed out on the recent live streams. Are there any archived that I can watch right now?

Thanks,
Luke

#3754 5 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I missed out on the recent live streams. Are there any archived that I can watch right now?
Thanks,
Luke

https://www.youtube.com/user/IEPinball/videos

#3756 5 years ago

Charlie and Family,

Which numbers are currently being the built?

#3757 5 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

Cool! Thanks.
--Luke

Cool Hand Luke

#3758 5 years ago

Ok folks. I took my kids to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame yesterday with the intent of playing Alice Cooper to justify my preorder. In all honesty, it was much better than I had even imagined! I LOVED it. My kids who are 6 and 9 LOVED it. The tight shots I was worried about are tight but within a few games they felt more than manageable. The pin is beautiful! The art is spectacular and the graphics on the screen are amazing. I really do enjoy the entire package. Any doubts I had about it were put to rest for me. Really can’t wait for #106 to roll out of Spooky now.

38CD66C8-9867-4AA6-8D5A-B094F6BD4D21 (resized).jpeg38CD66C8-9867-4AA6-8D5A-B094F6BD4D21 (resized).jpeg64097632-AE77-4FA7-86FB-9161CE454067 (resized).jpeg64097632-AE77-4FA7-86FB-9161CE454067 (resized).jpeg91744393-855B-41E1-85BB-BEF5712D87C2 (resized).jpeg91744393-855B-41E1-85BB-BEF5712D87C2 (resized).jpeg97A3B90A-B365-410A-9E5E-3D4D382BE712 (resized).jpeg97A3B90A-B365-410A-9E5E-3D4D382BE712 (resized).jpegCBBBBB86-A71F-4CB0-AD73-8E934F2A15A4 (resized).jpegCBBBBB86-A71F-4CB0-AD73-8E934F2A15A4 (resized).jpegD064BE77-4DD8-408A-8EDF-0B36ADA0C689 (resized).jpegD064BE77-4DD8-408A-8EDF-0B36ADA0C689 (resized).jpeg
#3759 5 years ago

Any date set for the next Dead Flip stream with Spooky?

#3760 5 years ago

Was supposed to be 2 weeks from last one. That would be ~Monday. But he has the Deadpool stream from Stern on Wednesday ... so not sure about that.

#3761 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Well at least Spooky didn't just slap a bobble head in the Alice Cooper pinball. Like someone we all know.
Magicchiz
[quoted image]

The funny thing is the K-man podcaster actually thinks it's a place holder...Ha!

#3762 5 years ago

Btw, I haven't been following too much so I don't know who did the graphics for this game but he should win an award. I think all the pinball manufactures will soon be copying the animation style of this game....this is by far the best one I've seen. The Hobbit is excellent too but with 4 split screens it's not focused like ACNC. I'm really liking this game.

#3764 5 years ago

I said before and I will say it again...This is my dream pin!!!!
Number 330 though!

#3765 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Number 330 though!

Better than 413...but I can wait. Looks sooooo good.

#3766 5 years ago

Weekend Special $800 takes my spot for ACNC and i include a spooky knocker kit. This weekend only so don't pass this up if your looking to get in on the game. Check out my listing in the market place

#3767 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Well at least Spooky didn't just slap a bobble head in the Alice Cooper pinball.

Quoted from kvan99:

The funny thing is the K-man podcaster actually thinks it's a place holder...Ha!

did you find out what he thought about prospective buyers being able to watch jack danger stream DP a week after its reveal vs waiting four months in the case of ACNC?

this was one of the legitimate real world concerns raised in a post yesterday, but that post has since been reduced to dots.

#3768 5 years ago

Well BM'66 and GotG weren't worth plunging the ball into for months even after they were available ... particularly the former. It's not like Stern have covered themselves in glory either.

#3769 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Well BM'66 and GotG weren't worth plunging the ball into for months even after they were available ... particularly the former. It's not like Stern have covered themselves in glory either.

They're still not.

#3770 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

They're still not.

I think GotG is awful, still .. I understand others like it, however. At least it has rules, sound and video assets now.

BM'66 I think that's a bit unfair ... the layout is still uninspired, but the rules are pretty interesting, and should be a lot more so once finished ... just taking an eternity to get done. It's coming up to its second anniversary.

#3771 5 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

BM'66 I think that's a bit unfair ... the layout is still uninspired

No amount of code can fix this. I just played BM66 the other day, and while the code is coming along nicely, it still is no fun to shoot.

#3772 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

No amount of code can fix this. I just played BM66 the other day, and while the code is coming along nicely, it still is no fun to shoot.

I like the ramps a lot on it. The turn table is not fun but some other shots are.

Quoted from greenhornet:

did you find out what he thought about prospective buyers being able to watch jack danger stream DP a week after its reveal vs waiting four months in the case of ACNC?
this was one of the legitimate real world concerns raised in a post yesterday, but that post has since been reduced to dots.

What's your point? If you have something negative to say just say it and move on. No need for the constant innuendo that something is terribly wrong without ever actually saying it.

#3773 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Legit? Sure...but your comparing a chop shop mass producer to a small mom and pop operation. It's expected. Also this is the 1st spooky game that I think will give real competition to the big guys. Maybe this is a new level for Spooky I don't know but this game is a very nice package.

#3774 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Number 330 though!

Try to be optimistic - it's easier and quicker than importing a tank and as an added bonus you have 329 beta testers paving the way.

#3775 5 years ago

Great to meet a few of you out at the Indiana Pinball Show! Got about 10 games on ACNC and so glad I'm in early! One of the very few I've got to play before it showed up

#3776 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Weekend Special $800 takes my spot for ACNC and i include a spooky knocker kit. This weekend only so don't pass this up if your looking to get in on the game. Check out my listing in the market place

I like how my post gets a down vote (Jousley) and all i'm trying to do sell my spot for good deal to someone who want's one.

#3777 5 years ago

I was able to play several games of ACNC today as well. Game looks great I unfortunately couldn’t hit the shots to save my life. I’m not trashing on the game as I’m sure with time you’ll get the feel of them. I played this along with Houdini several times and they both have a lot to offer which for me was mostly ass whippings!

I really enjoyed the overall presentation of ACNC with what the game has in it now. I’m sure the Spooky crew have many more good things to add code wise to this game.

I really wish they had been on PROC earlier. I can only imagine all the cool animations that my RZ would have had!

#3778 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I was able to play several games of ACNC today as well. Game looks great I unfortunately couldn’t hit the shots to save my life. I’m not trashing on the game as I’m sure with time you’ll get the feel of them. I played this along with Houdini several times and they both have a lot to offer which for me was mostly ass whippings!
I really enjoyed the overall presentation of ACNC with what the game has in it now. I’m sure the Spooky crew have many more good things to add code wise to this game.
I really wish they had been on PROC earlier. I can only imagine all the cool animations that my RZ would have had!

ACNC def a good game just not for me really tried to like it. But space/$$ make harder for me want to buy. Def best looking game spooky they have done and really did great job on the art/ display graphics. Shots are def hard at 1st but you get the hang of it after a few games. If this was phantasm pinball i buy it no matter what lol

#3779 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

ACNC def a good game just not for me really tried to like it. But space/$$ make harder for me want to buy. Def best looking game spooky they have done and really did great job on the art/ display graphics. Shots are def hard at 1st but you get the hang of it after a few games. If this was phantasm pinball i buy it no matter what lol

I’m amazed someone hasnt bought you out yet! Your listing is more than fair!

#3780 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I like how my post gets a down vote (Jousley) and all i'm trying to do sell my spot for good deal to someone who want's one.

It may not have been down voted out of envy, more likely due to using the thread to advertise your spot multiple times. Keep bumping your post in the market and it should be good. Sweeten the deal more if you want a fast sale. Your spot will sell, it may take a little while. As more game play streams come out it will help.

#3781 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I down voted it because you have repeatedly spammed it on the thread. Nothing personal, but we have a marketplace to sell on. Why not keep it on there? And it surely wasn't out of envy. I've got a deposit on spot #106 myself. I'm not saying your offer isn't a great deal....it is! Just keep it on the marketplace.

#3782 5 years ago

When I played ACNC at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the other day, I just loved some of the playfulness and personality the pin had. I got laughing at some of the animations while my buddy was playing. He had gotten to Cold Ethyl and for anyone that isn't familiar with the song, she's cold because she's dead....and Alice is having "relations" with her in the song. The screen during her battle was two lit candles in the foreground and the camera was really focused on them. Behind them in the background there is a scene that's out of focus and just vague enough to be subjective if you don't know the song. But obviously its Alice holding Ethyl around the waste from behind her.. and they are slowly moving back and forth....maybe they are dancing. But I don't think so. It was funny.

#3783 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

When I played ACNC at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the other day, I just loved some of the playfulness and personality the pin had. I got laughing at some of the animations while my buddy was playing. He had gotten to Cold Ethyl and for anyone that isn't familiar with the song, she's cold because she's dead....and Alice is having "relations" with her in the song. The screen during her battle was two lit candles in the foreground and the camera was really focused on them. Behind them in the background there is a scene that's out of focus and just vague enough to be subjective if you don't know the song. But obviously its Alice holding Ethyl around the waste from behind her.. and they are slowly moving back and forth....maybe they are dancing. But I don't think so. It was funny.

They are dancing. If you have seen Alice on stage during that song. That is what he does with the doll.
Although it is very subjective. There is another shot of them that I have seen. Charlie told me that as you make your shots in the mode. The picture starts coming into focus.
Very cool mode.

Magicchiz

#3784 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

I down voted it because you have repeatedly spammed it on the thread. Nothing personal, but we have a marketplace to sell on. Why not keep it on there? And it surely wasn't out of envy. I've got a deposit on spot #106 myself. I'm not saying your offer isn't a great deal....it is! Just keep it on the marketplace.

They allow you to post your add in threads and posting it a few times is not spamming. But if was a problem i'm sure mods would said something to me. But whatever it's all good

#3785 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

They allow you to post your add in threads and posting it a few times is not spamming. But if was a problem i'm sure mods would said something to me. But whatever it's all good

Buddy, I didn't say anything about it. I literally down voted your post...I didn't reply to it or give you any grief about it, but you brought it upon yourself to point it out and bring attention to it. So I'm not sure why you got so overly sensitive about it. But whatever, it's all good.

#3786 5 years ago

Looks like we need a Alice pic to break these guys up.

alice_cooper_vampire_by_savanas-d4iid8t (resized).jpgalice_cooper_vampire_by_savanas-d4iid8t (resized).jpg
#3787 5 years ago

Not sure if this has been mentioned in this thread but Marty on Head 2 Head podcast played ACNC recently (when he was in the states for Pinburgh) and gave it high marks for how well it shoots. This was just ahead of the Dead flip streaming event.

Also said he liked:
- Artwork
- Animations
- Callouts "suit the game" perfectly
- Sound effects

Episode 54 from July 30th. Around the 27:00 mark in ...

#3788 5 years ago

Pictures of trucks, Charlie says 15 pins built and moving out across 2 days! No details from what I can see: TNA, ACNC?

Where is ACNC at on the line?

#3789 5 years ago

Sorry haven't followed this thread lately...
Any games coming off the line yet?

#3790 5 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Sorry haven't followed this thread lately...
Any games coming off the line yet?

A couple noted so far.

#3791 5 years ago
FB_IMG_1534351025039 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1534351025039 (resized).jpg
#3792 5 years ago

I may have missed it but is there any video of this? Besides those deadflip snippets?

#3793 5 years ago

Because of the comic theme..

MarvelPremiereAliceCooperCover (resized).jpgMarvelPremiereAliceCooperCover (resized).jpg

#3794 5 years ago

I received an email this week that said mine would be built in the next couple of weeks (#14). So production looks like it’s spinning up!

FYI - speaker light kits will be a new option available at order time for $95. They’ve been offering these for a while on TNA.

#3795 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I received an email this week that said mine would be built in the next couple of weeks (#14). So production looks like it’s spinning up!
FYI - speaker light kits will be a new option available at order time for $95. They’ve been offering these for a while on TNA.

Seems as though the speaker kits can have powder coat to match the trim powder you choose .

#3796 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

So production looks like it’s spinning up!

Thank you for the update.

It seems like I have been waiting on this and POTC for an eternity, with the recent weeks being the most 'painful'. Just trickling of info...

#3797 5 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Only 205 to go for me! That's better than 219 to go.

#3798 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Only 205 to go for me! That's better than 219 to go.

I like finished or nearly finished games.

Maiden / DI / PotC / TNA are probably the only machines I'd consider finished enough shortly after launch to think about owning.

~400 for me. Happy to wait another year.

Though I'm sure it'll be a lot more complete by ~200.

#3799 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Seems as though the speaker kits can have powder coat to match the trim powder you choose .

Coin door in matching PC would be cool, IMO.

I've been asking for info on the hardware PC options, including the blue... zero pics for the purpose of displaying this, zero feedback to date, and they are starting to ship. BIZARRE!

#3800 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Coin door in matching PC would be cool, IMO.
I've been asking for info on the hardware PC options, including the blue... zero pics for the purpose of displaying this, zero feedback to date, and they are starting to ship. BIZARRE!

I'd also like the door done, and a 'hammered' blue most of all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sanford, FL
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/76 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.