20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 114.
#3501 5 years ago

How long till 6PM Spooky? It's allready midnight here.

#3502 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

How long till 6PM Spooky? It's allready midnight here.

haha about 1hr

#3503 5 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

haha about 1hr

Thx, I think I may be able to manage that.

I hope they don't talk to much beforehand.

Would watch the recording tomorrow, but how I know my luck Twitch will cut out the sound. XD

#3504 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Anyone know if the game at pinburgh had the latest code? Seemed really lacking and about the same as it was at Texas. I'm also yet to see anyone be able to hit it up the ramp on the upper playfield, even with a solid shot.

Nope, that was the final viewing of that prototype game from what I understand. Old code, original build, etc...

We should see a production game tonight!! Wooo hooooo!

#3505 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Thx, I think I may be able to manage that.
I hope they don't talk to much beforehand.
Would watch the recording tomorrow, but how I know my luck Twitch will cut out the sound. XD

Just hang in there you got 45min till show time

#3506 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nope, that was the final viewing of that prototype game from what I understand. Old code, original build, etc...
We should see a production game tonight!! Wooo hooooo!

Awesome i figured they would wait for the dead flip stream b4 showing new code / final build

#3507 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Anyone know if the game at pinburgh had the latest code? Seemed really lacking and about the same as it was at Texas. I'm also yet to see anyone be able to hit it up the ramp on the upper playfield, even with a solid shot.

I saw the ball going up there often. I played the RnR Hall of Fame one today and no problems there either.

I understand that there is newer code on the game that will be shown tonight.

rd

#3508 5 years ago

Where can I see the live stream? DeadFlips section is streaming some chick drawing stuff... Not hip with the Twitch, so does anyone have a link!?

#3509 5 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Where can I see the live stream? DeadFlips section is streaming some chick drawing stuff... Not hip with the Twitch, so does anyone have a link!?

Same here wtf

#3510 5 years ago

He said on Twitter it's been delayed "a moment". So hopefully soon.

#3511 5 years ago

Jack posted at 6pm on twitter to hold tight.
◉ DEAD FLIP‏ @Dead_Flip · 11m11 minutes ago

 More

Stream delayed a moment.
Hold tight!!

#3512 5 years ago

This is memorable!

#3513 5 years ago

omg this girl is SO annoying. I had to put it on mute. She's talking about sleeping now. painful.

#3514 5 years ago

Ok, good to know I'm in the right place. Hard press on the mute button while I sit tight!

#3515 5 years ago
poof-pic.jpgpoof-pic.jpg
#3516 5 years ago

Maliveth needs to go.

#3517 5 years ago

This thing has been planned for weeks and they can't start anywhere near on time?

#3518 5 years ago

unexpected internet issues

#3519 5 years ago

My flippers and butts hurt from waiting..

#3520 5 years ago

what is the link? please!

#3521 5 years ago

Deleted

#3522 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

unexpected internet issues

pls pls post a link

#3525 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Maliveth needs to go.

She's back. smh

#3526 5 years ago

Yay, it seems to be working now.

#3527 5 years ago

fuck me so far so shit

#3528 5 years ago

Great start ..... whats going on with the game reboots?

#3529 5 years ago

Looks like its back up....

#3530 5 years ago

They already explained they literally just put new code on it. Shit happens, chill the fuck out people.

#3531 5 years ago

Anyone have sound?

#3532 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Anyone have sound?

Not at first, just hit refresh up top!

#3533 5 years ago

yeah but it doesnt look fun at all, v v limited shots and hard as hell. this aint no maiden. sadly. going to sell my spot in line i think. unless this improves ALOT. sad.

#3534 5 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

yeah but it doesnt look fun at all, v v limited shots and hard as hell. this aint no maiden. sadly. going to sell my spot in line i think. unless this improves ALOT. sad.

I like the lighting and the animations on the lcd but thats about where it ends unfortunately for me .... regardless congrats to spooky on another pin .

#3535 5 years ago

Lighting and animations are dope. Looks like Bowen is having some issues hitting shots. Not sure if it just because they are tight or if he’s had too much spotted cow

#3536 5 years ago

If Bowen can't hit the shots (no matter what his state), the rest of us are in real trouble...

#3537 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

If Bowen can't hit the shots (no matter what his state), the rest of us are in real trouble...

ABSOLUTELY. Selling my spot in morning. Crappy playfield as I suspected. Damn shame.

#3538 5 years ago

Yeah, I don't want to join the bash parade, but what I'm seeing shooting wise, isn't good. So many rejected balls, not even just post hits. A shame too, because everything else looks so good. The lighting is amazing, as is the display.

#3540 5 years ago

they just said the left spinner is being prototyped and that's why so many rejects. I thought this game is shipping already right? Maybe I misheard. I love the look of this game.

#3541 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

they just said the left spinner is being prototyped and that's why so many rejects. I thought this game is shipping already right? Maybe I misheard. I love the look of this game.

I think he mispoke. He just meant that this one is a prototype, maybe? Kind of a silly excuse because it's just a spinner, but he's right, it is angling forward and that would cause more rejects than normal.

#3542 5 years ago

Looks and sounds great to me!

Lot of whining in here.

#3543 5 years ago

Man that game is beautiful. I'll have to play one

#3544 5 years ago

I know for a fact that particular game was built TODAY.

Maybe not ideal for a stream - but it is what it is.

I played 2 different ACNC in the last two days ... yes, shots are tight but very makeable. If you want an easy game with no challenge, that’d be a bit boring wouldn’t it?

Had no problems making the top playfield from either ramp.

rd

#3545 5 years ago

wow - feel bad for this stream right now. I'm rooting for spooky but if this was a stern stream - holy ___ this place would be melting down. brand new game maybe not ideal but that's why planning is super important especially for the reveal (finally).

I've played this game last weekend and I had fun - it feels very good.

#3546 5 years ago

So is this the game that ships. Or is it a proto.

Bowen said games are shipping.

#3547 5 years ago

Yah, the stream and machine have some issues...but this looks sooooo sweet to me! Art work, light show, and gameplay seem spot on. I was worried about Alice and the call outs, but not anymore. The comic-bookish animations are really cool. For the haters, SW Stern stream was a disaster...the deathstar half opened and didn’t light. That shot is one of the most satisfying now (premium fork ramp) IMHO. I think the shots look fun and it has the speed I like. Upper playfield is well done too. If you pay attention to how the shots are made, certainly doable. Sooo glad I pulled the trigger...here comes my first Spooky!

#3548 5 years ago

I’m not watching the stream - I waited an hour but had to leave the hotel to eat some food.

My takeaway from quite a few plays over the weekend -

- killer artwork. Way better than the pictures. That cartoon style isn’t my type of artwork but it really looks good. Both PF and Cab look great.

- display looks awesome. Awesome cartoon graphics 100% in tune with the theme.

- sound - the Pinburgh one was quite quiet, but the RNR Hall of Fame one was louder. What I heard sounded really good.

- gameplay - as I said, shots are tight, but makeable. “Play better” and you can make them. I fully realise that a lot of guys in this hobby don’t want to “get better” .. that’s over to you. I prefer a game that challenges me to be a better player. If a game doesn’t do that, it goes out the door pretty quick.

- castle looks really cool.

Happy with my order, and look forward to receiving it.

rd

#3549 5 years ago

Okay, magnet save to the Danesi lock was pretty fucking sweet.

#3550 5 years ago

That magnet ball save is pretty awesome, loving what I'm seeing so far.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.