20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 114.
#301 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

It's a shame Jack Black got famous and a big head, would have liked to see tenacious D expand
» YouTube video
» YouTube video

I think the fourth album's coming soon.

#302 7 years ago

Now we are talking, the D pin would be insane....

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

If the new pin is WOOLY, which it should be, I'm definitely in.

That would be nice, but they have added so much to this pin from the original conception that it will be 8K-plus if it hits the market.

#304 7 years ago

I thought they were coming out with a new album this year?

#305 7 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

You took the words right out of my mouth!

My wife and I will gladly give you our money if you build a meatloaf pinball machine.
Mike

#306 7 years ago

Also, this is a thing:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/the-haunting-of-meatloaf-is-exactly-as-weird-as-it-soun-1738349647

Best part is when he trash talks the ghost about "which one of us made the third biggest album of all time?" (Oh yeah, I watched it!)

#307 7 years ago

a Meatloaf pin would be great

#308 7 years ago

Ugh, Meatloaf, really? Hells no!

#309 7 years ago

You know someone's talented when they look like Meatloaf and still sell 80 million records and acted in numerous films and TV shows.

#310 7 years ago

What about a Robert Paulson pin instead?

#311 7 years ago

Deductive reasoning suggests: Think of Rob having a holiday party and inviting all his musician friends over this month. Which musician is going to say, "Damn, I want a pinball machine about me!" And that will probably be Spooky's 3rd or 4th game. (Count me in for whatever it is)

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Deductive reasoning suggests: Think of Rob having a holiday party and inviting all his musician friends over this month. Which musician is going to say, "Damn, I want a pinball machine about me!" And that will probably be Spooky's 3rd or 4th game. (Count me in for whatever it is)

Chumbawamba?

#313 7 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Holiday meals at Rob Zombie's house:

#314 7 years ago

I was at spooky pinball today to pick up my Rob Zombie game and Charlie told me a few things about Meatloaf .

#315 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Charlie told me a few things about Meatloaf .

Your going to leave us hanging like that?
I heard he prefers two pounds ground chuck, the French onion soup packet, and tomato paste, one egg....what am I missing?
Other than some bread crumbs...

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I was at spooky pinball today to pick up my Rob Zombie game and Charlie told me a few things about Meatloaf .

If I had to guess, it's either RHPS or fight club.. but then Ben made a reference to THEY LIVE earlier this week, so I say meatloaf is just to throw us off.

#317 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If I had to guess, it's either RHPS or fight club.. but then Ben made a reference to THEY LIVE earlier this week, so I say meatloaf is just to throw us off.

No way it's Fight Club. Unless Brad Pitt is tired of banging groupies and wants a pinball machine. I'm leaning towards MST3K. There's a strong WI connection there.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

No way it's Fight Club. Unless Brad Pitt is tired of banging groupies and wants a pinball machine. I'm leaning towards MST3K. There's a strong WI connection there.

Doubt it MST3K is not popular anymore.

#319 7 years ago

Meat Loaf. Really? That is way out of left field. This is what I think of regarding meat loaf.
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

PSHAW! MST3K will always be popular. I went and saw the MST3K reunion in the theater in Oct. and the encore screening had a good crowd.

Sometimes a theme doesn't have to be massively popular to be a good one. Elvira was kind of niche and those games turned out great.

#321 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

PSHAW! MST3K will always be popular. I went and saw the MST3K reunion in the theater in Oct. and the encore screening had a good crowd.
Sometimes a theme doesn't have to be massively popular to be a good one. Elvira was kind of niche and those games turned out great.

Yea but big tits are always a crowd pleaser.

#322 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Yea but big tits are always a crowd pleaser.

True!

I'm thinking something B Movie Horror ...
- Texas chainsaw
- Friday the 13th

That sort of thing.

rd

#323 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Watch this video and tell me a LOAF pin wouldn't make all the stadiums rock:
» YouTube video

I could drink all day to this. I think I might, I think I just might.

#324 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

Ummm... you do realize that MST3K had a record breaking kickstarter and has just finished wrapping 14 new episodes that are going to be coming to Netflix soon. Most likely sometime in 2017. http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/24/12264878/mystery-science-theater-3000-reboot-netflix-comic-con-2016

I'd buy two... but I also doubt this would be the next Spooky pin. Stranger things have happened though.

#325 7 years ago

Texas Chainsaw 2, that's my vote.

#326 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Ummm... you do realize that MST3K had a record breaking kickstarter and has just finished wrapping 14 new episodes that are going to be coming to Netflix soon. Most likely sometime in 2017. http://www.theverge.com/2016/7/24/12264878/mystery-science-theater-3000-reboot-netflix-comic-con-2016
I'd buy two... but I also doubt this would be the next Spooky pin. Stranger things have happened though.

No I was not aware of that but I stoped watching after the original host left.

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I'm leaning towards MST3K

During expo, audience members threw out ideas, and Charlie said he was very serious about doing MST3k until the kickstarter and it became too expensive. Of course he could just be saying that to throw us off.

#328 7 years ago

I heard rumor that the next game will break from the "spooky" idea. Sounds like they realized after Dominos and the next contract title that spooky does not have to be pigeon holed into a single 'type' of theme.

I am still hoping for "The greatest story ever told" (rebranded Bible Adventures) and to me that actually does fit squarely into the spooky themes.

#329 7 years ago

Could do some interesting stuff with a "They Live" pin with polarized light and sunglasses.

#330 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Could do some interesting stuff with a "They Live" pin with polarized light and sunglasses.

I would have tons of bank targets that have art.. but there's transparent UV ink hidden which is revealed by UV GI that shows all the subliminal messages "reproduce, sleep, obey".

"I'VE GOT ONE THAT CAN SEE!"

#331 7 years ago

Wouldn't have to use UV. Could shine light through a polarizer, and messages (or correctly lit targets) would be filtered by sunglasses.

#332 7 years ago

Mentioned it before, and as I watched "Seven" last night, wouldn't have to be tied to the movie. Could do just
based on the seven deadly sins. There is possibilities for scary stuff and a lot of dark comedy in that.

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Stranger things have happened though.

Spooky's next title confirmed.

#334 7 years ago

My money is still on Jetsons or Godzilla.

#335 7 years ago

Godzilla is the King of Monsters. Please make Godzilla.

#336 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Could shine light through a polarizer, and messages (or correctly lit targets) would be filtered by sunglasses.

whatever title you're working on, if you can implement this without the use of an LCD you gotta make this happen!

#337 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballpal:

DAFUQ.... you're kidding right? Huge cult following, and those guys are doing basically the identical think in the form of RiffTrax...

#338 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Huge cult following, and those guys are doing basically the identical think in the form of RiffTrax...

That, and the whole MST3K reboot that happens to be the highest grossing Kickstarter ever, and there are 14 more episodes shot to come out this coming year...

#339 7 years ago

Goonies!!

#340 7 years ago

Alice Cooper!!!!

#341 7 years ago

I think It should be a Richie Wrench Plumbing theme. I would cut my fee in half...Just because is Spooky Pinball and we could do some really cool toys with toilets and plumbing pipes for rails and such.

CALL ME CHARLIE.....IT COULD BE A HIT.

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Spooky's next title confirmed.

The callouts and toys/mods would be endless!!

IMG_2722 (resized).JPGIMG_2722 (resized).JPG

IMG_2724 (resized).JPGIMG_2724 (resized).JPG

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Bubble gum. Check.

IMG_5375.JPGIMG_5375.JPG

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from Ed209:

What about a Robert Paulson pin instead?

In death he has a pin, and that pin is Robert Paulson.

#345 7 years ago

We are all Robert Paulson and Robert Paulson approves of this thread. Think I figured out Spooky's next title, it was hiding in plain sight - in the thread title. The name of the 3rd game is ... 500 Units, abbreviated as 5U.

#346 7 years ago

All these great ideas and not one call out for a Phantasm pinball table? That I need to see in my life.

#347 7 years ago

I think this would work. Kolchak the night stalker.

Kolcheck thenight stalker (resized).jpgKolcheck thenight stalker (resized).jpg

#348 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

My money is still on Jetsons or Godzilla.

Jetsons a hot fav.

#349 7 years ago

IMG_2625 (resized).JPGIMG_2625 (resized).JPG

#350 7 years ago

Just read the Ben Heck interview from Drop Target Zine.
http://droptargetzine.blogspot.com/p/dtz-3.html

It's pretty old, he was working on Lost at the time and his next game was Tesla vs. Edison. (Still a great theme!) But at the end he goes into how much he'd love to do an MST3K pin and all the ideas he has for it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 14.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.