20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 114.
#3151 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Wow that picture is so much better then Alice Photos!
Magicchiz
Snooze fest here in the club.

Dude! You need to find something else to occupy your mind for a while!

#3152 5 years ago

Thank you spooky for posting that!

Magicchiz

FB_IMG_1529363925655 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1529363925655 (resized).jpg
#3153 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz

And thank you Magicchiz for posting that! Those pictures I don’t have a problem with. Man I’m really loving the artwork and the comic style they’re using on this. I can’t wait!!!

#3154 5 years ago

If you were referring to my Robert Paulson picture, it was in reply to someone else's joke. Just a little banter. I was on your side Magichiz as the Alice pictures didn't bother me. I actually liked some of them. No need to pout about it.

#3155 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

If you were referring to my Robert Paulson picture, it was in reply to someone else's joke. Just a little banter. I was on your side Magichiz as the Alice pictures didn't bother me. I actually liked some of them. No need to pout about it.

Hey I got blasted and moderated for pictures that have to do with the person associated with the pinball. The moderation was reversed. But still. What is good for one has to be good for all. Please dont say I'm pouting. When it is apparent a whole bunch, or just a few where crazy pouting over pictures.
Magicchiz

#3156 5 years ago

Nice! I'd like to see more of these mode start screens.

Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz

#3157 5 years ago

Any word from Spooky about shipping dates for the first machines?

Can’t wait to videos from owners once they get shipped...

#3158 5 years ago

I got an email from Kayte today. Production on Alice Cooper started this week.

#3159 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

#3160 5 years ago

That's a pretty sexy dungeon.

#3161 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Hey I got blasted and moderated for pictures that have to do with the person associated with the pinball. The moderation was reversed. But still. What is good for one has to be good for all. Please dont say I'm pouting. When it is apparent a whole bunch, or just a few where crazy pouting over pictures.
Magicchiz

I didn't once pout over any pictures. I enjoy visiting this threat to see what's going on. I posted one picture that was relevant to someone else's post. Heck, I've upvoted a few of your pictures and posts because I'm very excited for this pin. Seems like you are aiming your ere at the wrong person....I was on your side! I believe the problem others had with you was posting vast amounts of pictures on the post constantly and causing others to think some new info came out or a new discussion had started only to be disappointed to come on the thread and see a picture easily pulled off Google....I could be wrong.

#3162 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

I didn't once pout over any pictures. I enjoy visiting this threat to see what's going on. I posted one picture that was relevant to someone else's post. Heck, I've upvoted a few of your pictures and posts because I'm very excited for this pin. Seems like you are aiming your ere at the wrong person....I was on your side! I believe the problem others had with you was posting vast amounts of pictures on the post constantly and causing others to think some new info came out or a new discussion had started only to be disappointed to come on the thread and see a picture easily pulled off Google....I could be wrong.

Hey not directing anything at you, just stating the fact. I was trying to keep the topic in the view of the first few pages of the forum. Didn't want it to sink to the pinball forum depths. more people just type BUMP. I at least wanted to add some cool Alice photos. When I scan the forums or are on them if it is just a picture I usually just scroll past them and don't think twice. I guess I caused the picture haters to get carpal tunnel. they had a problem scrolling past my pictures. anyway water under the bridge. I got moderated and them then undid it. so I am pretty quick to stay on top of this pinball it is a dream theme. If you couldn't tell.
Magicchiz

#3163 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

If that is true then I would like to know more about the powder coat or all hardware finish options as I'm #48 and need to decide ASAP.

I'm not sold on the blue at the moment. Does anyone if there is a better sample now? Is it in fact powder coat or basecoat/clear? What are our PC options, can they do a Hammered powder coat?

I will try Kayte again but last time she said that she didn't want to share her opinion on the finish, I think it was because she liked them all but that doesn't help me at the moment. I want a killer look that is durable. A matching coin door would complete it for me

~d

#3164 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

If that is true then I would like to know more about the powder coat or all hardware finish options as I'm #48 and need to decide ASAP.
I'm not sold on the blue at the moment. Does anyone if there is a better sample now? Is it in fact powder coat or basecoat/clear? What are our PC options, can they do a Hammered powder coat?
I will try Kayte again but last time she said that she didn't want to share her opinion on the finish, I think it was because she liked them all but that doesn't help me at the moment. I want a killer look that is durable. A matching coin door would complete it for me
~d

I'd love to hear the available Options as well. I'm in for sure for the plastic protectors and the graphic side blades but I had originally wanted to get the colored rails. After seeing the original marbled look of the standard ones though, I think I like those more so far. Also saw on another post that there might be a possibility of an upgraded screen and maybe speaker lights? Would just love to have a list of the available upgrade/options and maybe a price list.

#3165 5 years ago

I would love speaker lights.

If it's an easy install maybe Pinball Life could stock them for us to add ourselves.

I have already received my knocker kit, pingulp, and shaker motor for my game that won't be delivered until next year. Who wants to bet that I can't find the parts when my game comes in.

#3166 5 years ago

Watch our FB page this weekend... might be some fun stuff happening with this.

The blue you've seen on the powdercoat was the correct color, it just wasn't applied as nice as we'd like back in March for TPF debut. New equipment, new ... everything! All the powder is going to be done here in Benton going forward. Same with ramps, metals, etc etc etc.

Hang tight folks. Going to be a long haul but we'll get there! Will be plenty of visuals, videos, and updates asap. Doing our best!

#3167 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

The blue you've seen on the powdercoat was the correct color, it just wasn't applied as nice as we'd like back in March for TPF debut. New equipment, new ... everything! All the powder is going to be done here in Benton going forward. Same with ramps, metals, etc etc etc.
Hang tight folks. Going to be a long haul but we'll get there! Will be plenty of visuals, videos, and updates asap. Doing our best!

Thanks for the update, keep up the good work.

#3168 5 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

what number are you?

#3169 5 years ago

We have plenty of confidence in you Charlie!

Side note...an ACNC pin would look pretty darn nice in my basement...

#3170 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Side note...an ACNC pin would look pretty darn nice in my basement...

Right next to the TnA!

Can't wait to get my own games back in my own basement soon!

#3171 5 years ago

I'm down for the moving party. Let us know if you need help. PS: Things might be happening on my quest for a MET.

#3172 5 years ago

Hello Hurray....let the show begin...I've been ready!

Magicchiz

#3173 5 years ago

If the blue can be done in a hammered finish I'd definitely be in for that.

Bonus points for coin door as an additional cost option.

#3174 5 years ago

My ACNC number is 386.

#3175 5 years ago

All the powder is going to be done here in Benton going forward. Same with ramps, metals, etc etc etc.

They'll be calling you up for the local Board any day now with all the jobs and work you're bringing in to town.

#3176 5 years ago

I am going to get the standard powder coat trim for mine . It'll look great next to my Rob Zombie ... Well so would the blue .. dammit . Ok I am sticking with the silver vein ... maybe .

#3177 5 years ago

Thank you for the update spooky. You guys are great.

I like the pictures. It's Alice cooper man !

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#3178 5 years ago

*From Spooky's Facebook page*

FB_IMG_1529724974455 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1529724974455 (resized).jpg
#3179 5 years ago

That'a awesome.

Now......let's show some real gameplay with proper sound so they can properly hype this game!!!!! I still can't believe we haven't seen a professional video (or just something that's not random guy's cell phone) showcasing this game.

#3180 5 years ago

Ditto

48a30b795ccef331f58eadc1b28973c712df141c (resized).jpg48a30b795ccef331f58eadc1b28973c712df141c (resized).jpg
#3181 5 years ago

There is a small article about Alice and his cars in the current issue of AARP, but I am afraid to post it here the way you guys are griping about off-topic Alice pin posts. Let me know.

I don't think it's on line yet. So here you go.

img20180623_22294784 (resized).jpgimg20180623_22294784 (resized).jpg
#3183 5 years ago

PinballSTAR will be at ReplayFX again in 2018 ! WITH TNA AND ALICE COOPER'S NIGHTMARE CASTLE !

We are planning on having the following games (subject to change) :

JJP :
Wizard of Oz (will bring only if pre-sold)
Hobbit (will bring only if pre-sold)
Dialed In - open for play and NIB
Pirates of the Caribbean - open for play

Chicago Gaming :
Medieval Madness Remake (will bring only if pre-sold)
Attack From Mars Remake (will bring only if pre-sold)

American Pinball :
Houdini - open for play and NIB

Spooky :
TNA - open for play
Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle - open for play

Homepin :
Thunderbirds - open for play

VP Cabs :
Vertigo - open for play
Vortex - open for play

Pre-orders for free delivery to the show ? YUP we'll do that...

We will bring INVISIGLASS if anyone wants to pre-order before the show - discounts for multiple sheets - we will ONLY bring what is pre-sold. Email Sales@PinballSTAR for pricing.

Email Joe at [email protected] for our full price list.

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]
570-357-0042

PS Logo (resized).jpgPS Logo (resized).jpg
#3184 5 years ago

Well, my F5 key finally broke off

#3185 5 years ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Well, my F5 key finally broke off

As if he has time to post things on Facebook!

#3186 5 years ago

Does spooky sell translites by themselves? How long after the game is released?

#3187 5 years ago

Just going to throw this out there. Anyone interested in transferring/selling their ACNC preorder spot to me?

#3188 5 years ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Just going to throw this out there. Anyone interested in transferring/selling their ACNC preorder spot to me?

Quoted from bellbrand:

If anyone wants a spot I have one for sale just looking to get back my 1000 deposit
Thanks

#3189 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Does spooky sell translites by themselves? How long after the game is released?

I bought a TNA and Alice Cooper translite at SFGE a few weekends ago. Not sure if you can get them other than at shows, but they do sell them.

#3190 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

I bought a TNA and Alice Cooper translite at SFGE a few weekends ago. Not sure if you can get them other than at shows, but they do sell them.

May I ask how much they cost? Going to see Alice in concert in September and considered trying to get a translight in an attempt to get it autographed

#3191 5 years ago
Quoted from Jousley:

May I ask how much they cost? Going to see Alice in concert in September and considered trying to get a translight in an attempt to get it autographed

I'm pretty sure they were $75 . Wife bought one. Remember that the backglass in your game will outshine the plastic translight ...

#3192 5 years ago

I just received one of the front loading translite frames from Spotlight Displays for mine.

IMG_2323 (resized).jpgIMG_2323 (resized).jpg
#3193 5 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

I just received one of the front loading translite frames from Spotlight Displays for mine.

Beautiful! Did you see Alice in person to get it signed?

#3195 5 years ago

Games are starting to ship! Now just 361 more until mine is done!

Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 3.48.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-06-28 at 3.48.08 PM (resized).png
#3196 5 years ago

Wow thats awesome. Go Spooky!!!!!

#3197 5 years ago

Made good on the promise to ship in June. Refreshing to see that in pinball.

Now just 218 more to go for mine...

#3198 5 years ago

Congrats Team Spooky! I know shipping game 1 was a long time coming and a helluva lotta work.
So happy to see these going out to folks. and REALLY looking forward to an ACNC landing at a happy pinheads house near me soon!

#3199 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Made good on the promise to ship in June. Refreshing to see that in pinball.
Now just 218 more to go for mine...

True and I hate to sound like the debbie downer but I'm not sure I've seen a new pinball ship like this recently where there was no professional/not cellphone only video of the machine to hype it. I just wonder what could have been here b/c that media blitz that was expected seems to have been forgotten. I understand it still could be coming but games are being packed into boxes....I'm not sure what the gameplan is....

#3200 5 years ago

delt31 They didn't need the hype. They have already sold well over half of their limited run already. Now that the game is shipping, a stream will be coming soon and also unboxing and review hype from the early games. Then, watch how fast those last 100 sell. I don't even really like AC that much, but the hype that is coming plus the fear of missing out are going to be hard to resist!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
7,057 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 64 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.