Topic Stats

• 5,637 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by Halfwasted
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5637 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 113.
#3102 1 year ago

BudManPinFan last edited this post 1 hour ago: “Decided not to feed the troll”

everyone sees what you did there.

#3103 1 year ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Are the Mods all on vacation?

I am in Greece. Will try and catch up. I see there are a lot of abuse reports.

#3104 1 year ago

Quick question, where does Spooky put the power button on it’s pins? I’m rearranging things and trying to figure out the best place to locate my ACNC when I eventually get it.

#3105 1 year ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Quick question, where does Spooky put the power button on it’s pins? I’m rearranging things and trying to figure out the best place to locate my ACNC when I eventually get it.

Lower right corner under the cabinet, like Zuess intended!

#3106 1 year ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Charlie for President!!! How can anyone not like this guy??

On cue. Game has been to most major shows, go play it.

#3107 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Lower right corner under the cabinet, like Zuess intended!

Thanks. I hate the power button being on the head on the Stern spike games, I’m always reaching under the cabinet to turn it on before realizing it’s not there.

#3108 1 year ago

Aside from a couple stuck balls this is the only time I've seen this up all weekend. Pretty good with the amount of play it's getting.20180609_110622 (resized).jpg

#3109 1 year ago

Cool! First underside shot of play field!

#3110 1 year ago

Played it again this weekend. Still enjoy it and like the way it shoots. Just waiting on the code now

#3111 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Played it again this weekend. Still enjoy it and like the way it shoots. Just waiting on the code now

Same code as before? Anything new stand out?

#3112 1 year ago

Played AC for the first time this weekend. I must say Spooky is really stepping up each game. Could not hear a thing due to the busy show around it. There has been a steady line all weekend long.

#3113 1 year ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

Same code as before? Anything new stand out?

Unknown. At Texas I didn’t play much. I was able to make tons of shots this time around and explored the playfield more. Unique layout but couldn’t hear anything and code still seemed bare

#3114 1 year ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

So the flippers weren't weak this time?
How was it getting to upper playfield?

#3115 1 year ago

ACNC shaping up nicely. Feels good to shoot, no issue with flipper power. Easy to reach the upper playfield. Artwork looks fantastic. Could not hear music or callouts due to environment, but that was true of all games on the floor. Gotta remember the game is a prorotype and not the finished product.

#3116 1 year ago

There’s definitely more code in it now than from TPF. Most of the monsters were playable. In Texas, the left ramp seemed to only go to the Frankenstein lock. Yesterday, I was able to get to the upper pf from both ramps. Flippers felt good and magnet ball save is really cool.

#3117 1 year ago
65D91BEE-2200-4D9D-AC18-75A9B388BABB (resized).jpeg
#3118 1 year ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

The flippers weren't weak at all. All ramps easily hitable even with the power issues at the hotel. Only issue all week was a stuck ball on the upper franky lock. Kayte said it's a software issue that Fawsma is going to correct. After playing it, I'm definitely overjoyed that it will be the first game in my collection.

Steve Richie walked up to ACNC while I was playing this morning. Asked him what he thought - "Its quite dark." I think once the lights are fully programmed though that it won't be a problem.

#3119 1 year ago

All perfectly fine.

#3120 1 year ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Steve Richie walked up to ACNC while I was playing this morning. Asked him what he thought - "Its quite dark."

Lol - classic Richie quote. Now I really love the game.

#3121 1 year ago

Amazing looking game and lots of fun. Was very impressed. More importantly, so was the wife so we're placing an order for one

IMG_20180610_124144 (resized).jpgIMG_20180610_124151 (resized).jpgIMG_20180610_124235 (resized).jpgIMG_20180610_124243 (resized).jpg
#3122 1 year ago

A few more pics from this morning:

20180610_115343 (resized).jpg20180610_115349 (resized).jpg20180610_115755 (resized).jpg20180610_115804 (resized).jpg20180610_120208 (resized).jpg
#3123 1 year ago

Did anyone else in the breakout sessions remember "addressable RGB GI" in reguards to ACNC ?
Id did seem quite dark as it is now. Bummer I could not hear much of the music. Unsure what level the sound was but I had my ear up to the speaker at one point and could not tell what song was playing.
Dare I say this is the best toy set up I have seen on a playfield in quite a long time.
Matt you out did yourself fit, finish and scale with the castle and walls.
Cabinet art work rivals any pin (colors and clarity) I have seen in person.

#3124 1 year ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

"addressable RGB GI"

Anyone know where the video of the Spooky panel will go? It was pretty interesting. I think that is the wording that was used about the RGB lighting, but not 100% as a lot of beers may have been consumed.

#3125 1 year ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Anyone know where the video of the Spooky panel will go? It was pretty interesting. I think that is the wording that was used about the RGB lighting, but not 100% as a lot of beers may have been consumed.

Presumably they asked for it not to be recorded, since it was neither streamed nor recorded here, unlike the others:

https://www.twitch.tv/geekgamertv/videos/all

#3126 1 year ago

Those lighted speaker grills are cool as *#@*!

#3127 1 year ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Steve Richie walked up to ACNC while I was playing this morning. Asked him what he thought - "Its quite dark." I think once the lights are fully programmed though that it won't be a problem.

This does seem to be a recurring problem with new pinball companies (and on the Spooky games that I've seen (AMH, RZ)). They need to test and develop their games in a dark room to know what it will look like in all situations.

#3128 1 year ago

...... So any gameplay of this game yet that is high quality? I know when this was first released it was so hard to hear and see and others said that will come eventually.

Did I just miss it?

#3129 1 year ago

Maybe Steve just meant the theme is Dark as in evil and scary and such?
I did not think the colors where too dark. You can tell that the play field color palette was chosen with this in mind.
You want to see dark, go play an Alien!

#3130 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

...... So any gameplay of this game yet that is high quality? I know when this was first released it was so hard to hear and see and others said that will come eventually.
Did I just miss it?

No and No.

#3131 1 year ago
Quoted from frolic:

This does seem to be a recurring problem with new pinball companies (and on the Spooky games that I've seen (AMH, RZ)). They need to test and develop their games in a dark room to know what it will look like in all situations.

RZ was also a dark game by design. It's pretty easy to brighten any game up if it's too dark for your taste in stock form.

#3132 1 year ago

Maybe Steve just meant the theme is Dark is in evil and scary and such?
I did not think the colors where too dark. You can tell that the play field color palette was chosen with this in mind.
You want to see dark, go play an Alien!

Steve works for Stern - I wouldn't expect praise

#3133 1 year ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

RZ was also a dark game by design. It's pretty easy to brighten any game up if it's too dark for your taste in stock form.

Yes, Pin Stadium Lighting!

#3134 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

I highly suggest this spooky documentary to watch to tide you over, if you haven’t seen it. It is cool to see that they have moved forward since the movie. Momentum is good.
They were very complimentary of the Texas pinball festival.

Thanks for the kind words about the film. We were thrilled when Charlie and KT agreed to let us shoot it, and tried to do justice to a company and family that we love and respect a whole heckuva lot.

If anybody is looking to watch it...

https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4726 (bluray)
http://a.co/dm3Nr7T (Amazon stream)
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/spookypinballmovie

#3135 1 year ago

Yes, Pin Stadium Lighting!

I got it for RZ, but I'd really rather not have to go that route again ... it's a massive pain every time you want to lift the pf. I'd prefer they add a few spots if necessary.

#3136 1 year ago
Quoted from joelreeves:

Thanks for the kind words about the film. We were thrilled when Charlie and KT agreed to let us shoot it, and tried to do justice to a company and family that we love and respect a whole heckuva lot.
If anybody is looking to watch it...
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=4726 (bluray)
http://a.co/dm3Nr7T (Amazon stream)
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/spookypinballmovie

When are you making part 2 , the Scott Danesi Total Nuclear Annihilation story ?

#3137 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

More
When are you making part 2 , the Scott Danesi Total Nuclear Annihilation story ?

We had talked about it and think it's a great story. But, due to time and budget constraints, it's probably not in the cards any time soon.

#3138 1 year ago

I really enjoyed my time on this machine at SFGE this year. A lot of potential in this game!

#3139 1 year ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My 3rd interview with Scott as well as Charlie this time from this weekend goes up soon this week!

#3140 1 year ago

I was at TPF, and got to play ACNC again at SFGE (in my hometown of Atlanta). It just gets prettier every time I see it. But it sure would be nice if there was a headphone jack so we can actually hear what it sounds like. There was one IMDN on the floor at SFGE with headphones, and I really appreciated that.

#3141 1 year ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

My 3rd interview with Scott as well as Charlie this time from this weekend goes up soon this week!

Where can we listen?

#3142 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:...... So any gameplay of this game yet that is high quality? I know when this was first released it was so hard to hear and see and others said that will come eventually.
Did I just miss it?

I was wondering about this also. I really only want to see how the game has progressed since playing it at TPF.

#3143 1 year ago

i cant see any ramps, in ACNC, are there any?

#3144 1 year ago
9AA952D4-89EB-4DF0-B1B4-4F3A262434F8 (resized).png
#3145 1 year ago

There is a third ramp on the upper playfield as well

#3146 1 year ago
Quoted from EJ:

There is a third ramp on the upper playfield as well

Oh snap, I never noticed that!

#3147 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm confused. Whats Bryan Kelly's real name?

His name is Robert Paulson.

#3148 1 year ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

His name is Robert Paulson.

imagesQ5QMWB6J (resized).jpg
#3149 1 year ago

Wow that picture is so much better then Alice Photos!

Magicchiz

Snooze fest here in the club.

#3150 1 year ago

Not for long - Spooky said they would start shipping in June...and we haven’t heard otherwise.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
6,400 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Chatham, MA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Pflugerville, TX
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 5637 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 113.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside