20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 114.
#3052 5 years ago
IMG_20180601_164007 (2) (resized).jpgIMG_20180601_164007 (2) (resized).jpg
#3053 5 years ago

It's pretty dead around here. Any other videos of game play released?

#3054 5 years ago

Looking forward to giving it a try at SFGE on Friday.

#3055 5 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Looking forward to giving it a try at SFGE on Friday.

Same here. I'll be there all weekend so hopefully will bring back some good pics/vids back.

#3056 5 years ago

I really love this game.
But it looks like the color pallet is washed out a bit.
Red looks like something else.

#3057 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I really love this game.
But it looks like the color pallet is washed out a bit.
Red looks like something else.

If you're talking about the LCD, it's because they are cheap displays and have terrible viewing angles and need to be set back at an upward angle like on Stern's back box design. Tall people like me see it as washed out. Squat down a little and it looks good. This is why I will upgrade the display with a better one. See my previous post #3001 (top of last page) on this above. I know, I know, you shouldn't have to, but.....

9331aa7cc6ffc330c4ab1d356c98d40e060bee74 (resized).png9331aa7cc6ffc330c4ab1d356c98d40e060bee74 (resized).png
#3058 5 years ago

The viewing angle is much better on ACNC compared to TNA. Just FYI.
--Scott

#3059 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The viewing angle is much better on ACNC compared to TNA. Just FYI.
--Scott

Glad to hear it Scott! What changed?
I thought there was still a very noticeable difference between standing and squatting on ACNC.

#3060 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

What changed?
I thought there was still a very noticeable difference between standing and squatting.

For one I know the back of the cabinet is taller since the cabinet is more like a dmd era pin than a early SS pin. That puts the display several inches higher too

#3061 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

For one I know the back of the cabinet is taller since the cabinet is more like a dmd era pin than a early SS pin. That puts the display several inches higher too

Of course. That's it! I forgot about that.

#3063 5 years ago

Soundtrack video by Matt Montgomery

#3064 5 years ago

Thanks for posting the soundtrack, guys! Holy smokes - that is well composed!

#3065 5 years ago

Wow, I am now a music fan of Matt Montgomery. If anyone is interested I looked him up.

http://mattmontgomery.com/matt-montgomery-about-matt.html

#3066 5 years ago

Awesome! "the doctor is in " is my favorite after listening to this , but that may change I'll have to see how they tie into the gameplay . Can't wait to put some more time in on this game .

#3067 5 years ago

Amazing! some of the best original music, art and animation we've seen yet on a pinball machine.
The kooky retro Creep and Crawl is pretty sweet.
Great work Piggy D and Spooky crew!

#3068 5 years ago

All of that music is very "surf rock" / monster mash-ish and is awesome.

#3069 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wow, I am now a music fan of Matt Montgomery.

Check out his band with Ash Costello... The Haxans! Great stuff.

#3070 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Wow, I am now a music fan of Matt Montgomery. If anyone is interested I looked him up.
http://mattmontgomery.com/matt-montgomery-about-matt.html

Quality music for a change!

#3071 5 years ago

The custom pingulps I painted for this game are also now available at pinball life.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=5160

#3072 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

The custom pingulps I painted for this game are also now available at pinball life.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=5160

They look awesome! Ordered one this morning.

#3073 5 years ago

Really impressive Charlie and company! Love the animations and music! Great job!!!

#3074 5 years ago

WOW! That background music is tits!

Are all those animations in the youttube part of the game also? top notch stuff!

#3075 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Check out his band with Ash Costello... The Haxans! Great stuff.

Ha! Look what I found when I Googled information about Ash Costello and the Haxan's.

zzzzz 115bdc1957f5c31a3c08592658cc9df6cd (resized).jpgzzzzz 115bdc1957f5c31a3c08592658cc9df6cd (resized).jpg
#3076 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Ha! Look what I found when I Googled information about Ash Costello and the Haxan's.

Lol... and she is too! Fantastic singer and very versatile. Plus she's all goth spooky and cool as hell.

The Haxans and Alice Cooper seriously put out 2 of the best records of the last year in my opinion. Paranormal is freakin' VERY well done, and so is Party Monsters.

Lucky to know these people. Life is damn good stuff!

#3077 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

If you're talking about the LCD, it's because they are cheap displays and have terrible viewing angles and need to be set back at an upward angle like on Stern's back box design. Tall people like me see it as washed out. Squat down a little and it looks good. This is why I will upgrade the display with a better one. See my previous post #3001 (top of last page) on this above. I know, I know, you shouldn't have to, but.....

No i mean the playfield , but that is a choice from Spooky pinball i think.

#3078 5 years ago

I'll just put this here while I wait for more action. Or you picture haters to come up with something to talk about. You didn't even talk about the music video much.

I love the atmospheric music although I'm hoping there is some on your edge of your seat stuff for them multiballs.

FB_IMG_1528390974212 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1528390974212 (resized).jpg
#3079 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Really, You guys cant handle some Alice pictures. Instead of the post like.

bump......Oh I hate the posts, the shots are tight, Bla, Bla!

I don't see you guys doing anything to keep any conversation going. Yet I have been on top of this thing. Keeping it in the eye of the pinside beholders at the top. So ok lets just let it slide down to pinside purgatory.

I will stop, lets see you guys talk about stuff and find some stuff to post here. Never would of seen the whole playfield or other stuff. If I hadn't been on here.

Its in your hands now. Screw you guys for hating on the Alice Pictures!

Kaneda is right about Pinside Babies. Don't like the pictures, I think you can block my posts!

At least Alice was a Billon Dollar Baby! OOOOH yeah one more picture! Burn.

Magicchiz

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with, Im sure it will be all bashing me!

Quoted from Magicchiz:

Thanks for posting Charlie!
They got tired of my Alice photos.

Quoted from Magicchiz:

I'll just put this here while I wait for more action. Or you picture haters to come up with something to talk about.

With all due respect, please try to relax. We're not picture haters, we are spam (broken record) and off topic haters, both of which are Pinside violations subject to moderation. Myself and several others have politely asked for your cooperation without escalating. And if you monitored the up/down voting on this subject you would know you are way out numbered.

I don't mind you posting this most recent picture but it feels like you're testing the waters for a comeback. I hope not.

#3082 5 years ago

Those were off topic, dedicated threads which is/was appropriate.

#3083 5 years ago

Every time I see this thread bumped, I hope for new info on the game.

Sadly, I think most of us get disappointed when we open the thread just to pictures of Alice. Those of us with interest in the game know this thread exists, and at this point it doesn’t benefit anyone to have it bumped just to “keep it on the top”.

#3084 5 years ago

Pictures of Alice Cooper are the topic of the pin. Other wise it would be Nightmare Castle. No Alice Cooper. I stopped to see if others would chime in with topics and conversation. Alas very little from most. It is funny how the picture hathers cant just scroll past them. It's not like you are not scrolling thru pinside anyway. If you hate Alice soo much you might not want to have to look at that backglass. Want to see something new. Here.

received_10215442079515974 (resized).jpegreceived_10215442079515974 (resized).jpeg
#3086 5 years ago

Is it just me?

02E6567E-0DA6-4884-BD49-025B3D16605D.jpeg02E6567E-0DA6-4884-BD49-025B3D16605D.jpegD7D08051-D636-4E20-B274-EAB92F41A4FD.jpegD7D08051-D636-4E20-B274-EAB92F41A4FD.jpeg
#3087 5 years ago

On topic, possible digression warning.

I was at a friends yesterday, and the spooky movie arrived in the mail. We proceeded to watch it.

I had seen the spooky presentation at golden state pinball a few weeks ago, and I was impressed by them.

I am not wealthy. If I had some coin right now, and more room I would probably get right on board for this here particular release.

I might just try to do it anyways. I was very impressed by their company, work ethic and track record. Thier track record is on thier sleeve.

The spooky guy (Charlie?) in the presentation he joked about being the number three pinball company in a positive way.

I personally would not count out spooky as ending up number one. In pinball.

Good luck spooky!

#3089 5 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

On topic, possible digression warning.
I was at a friends yesterday, and the spooky movie arrived in the mail. We proceeded to watch it.
I had seen the spooky presentation at golden state pinball a few weeks ago, and I was impressed by them.
I am not wealthy. If I had some coin right now, and more room I would probably get right on board for this here particular release.
I might just try to do it anyways. I was very impressed by their company, work ethic and track record. Thier track record is on thier sleeve.
The spooky guy (Charlie?) in the presentation he joked about being the number three pinball company in a positive way.
I personally would not count out spooky as ending up number one. In pinball.
Good luck spooky!

You are so right. Spooky is top notch and their reputation speaks for itself. Very down to earth. A lot of businesses try to do to much or expand too quickly. Spooky and gang has, and are doing it the right way. I believe in them and pre-paid my Alice in full. Not just because I know I will get my game. But also because I know my money goes to help them continue to move forward in their goals. They even told me I was the only one that prepaid for my Alice. I was happy to do it. And have No worries with this great company or anyone involved with it. They are great people to know! I respect them all for their hard work and commitment to pinball!
Magicchiz

#3090 5 years ago

I highly suggest this spooky documentary to watch to tide you over, if you haven’t seen it. It is cool to see that they have moved forward since the movie. Momentum is good.

They were very complimentary of the Texas pinball festival.

#3091 5 years ago

Wow, more than half of this page is just "Ignored user post". Amazing.

#3092 5 years ago

We need some current photos and info from sfg.

#3093 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I agree!

#3094 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Update:
We will ship some ACNC games in June.
We will ship all 500 ACNC games in 18 months.
We will continue to sell and produce TnA at the same time. (3rd time we've had 2 games on the line together)
Bryan Kelly (who uses his real name every day) does not own Pinball Life. I was there yesterday.
We got all new print gear, a warehouse we built and paid for last fall, and a bigger shop than ours across the road to assist / expand as much as we need that will be done in few weeks. Here's a photo out our front door of said facility for fun...
Nothing has changed folks... except we have new employees helping us grow and our summer help is back.
Speculate all you want. We make games, not drama. Hope it always stays that way.

Charlie for President!!! How can anyone not like this guy??

#3095 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Is it just me?

That’s why I love it!

#3096 5 years ago

Are the Mods all on vacation?

#3097 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I have no problem seeing more animations and still photos of the art, or hearing more soundtrack and callouts. by all accounts, those aspects of the game are fine and none of them are deal breakers. in fact, they are the games selling points right now.

what we need is video [and hopefully more than 4:37].
for some, how ACNC actually shoots is going to make or break this game.

either one of two things is going to come out of SFGE:
1] new/additional video .. and people will talk about that, or
2] no new/additional video … and people will talk about that.

#3098 5 years ago

I am also looking forward to some more game play footage.

Maybe the game will sell out after this show...

#3099 5 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

Maybe the game will sell out after this show [SFGE] ...

perhaps.
the hints being dropped long ago make it sound as though its a foregone conclusion. whysnow gave most of us the impression it was close to selling out over a month ago. assuredly it will, and certainly sometime in the next 18 months that it will take to produce them all. with 50 machines going to AC charities, a sellout requires only 450 additional buyers.

and that gives us something to think about. with the game sold out, whatever anyone has to say [good, bad, or indifferent] regarding any aspect of the game will not interfere with spookys ability to sell any additional machines; it will not have a bearing on spookys obligation to produce those 500 units; and it will not have a bearing on the 500 buyers obligation to buy said 500 units. seems like any talk about ACNC will have no affect on sales or production and, in that respect, certainly nothing worth getting upset about.

#3100 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

perhaps.
the hints being dropped long ago make it sound as though its a foregone conclusion. whysnow gave most of us the impression it was close to selling out over a month ago. assuredly it will, and certainly sometime in the next 18 months that it will take to produce them all. with 50 machines going to AC charities, a sellout requires only 450 additional buyers.
and that gives us something to think about. with the game sold out, whatever anyone has to say [good, bad, or indifferent] regarding any aspect of the game will not interfere with spookys ability to sell any additional machines; it will not have a bearing on spookys obligation to produce those 500 units; and it will not have a bearing on the 500 buyers obligation to buy said 500 units. seems like any talk about ACNC will have no affect on sales or production and, in that respect, certainly nothing worth getting upset about.

Thanks Eugene from TWD. Good to see you are chiming in during the season break.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 14.00
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 300.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/62?hl=fantarama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.