20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 114.
#3001 5 years ago

Check out this post #2738 here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/55

You can upgrade the LCD for a $100.00 to much better quality. I know from playing ACNC that the screen has poor viewing angle for taller people (I'm 6'3"). He does it on a TNA, so it should be possible on an ACNC.

#3002 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Agreed, I’m tired of seeing this thread bumped, and wasting time checking it, just to see google images Alice pictures

DITTO!

#3003 5 years ago

anyone have some good HD footage with music of this game?

#3004 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

anyone have some good HD footage with music of this game?

I can’t figure out how this game is going to start shipping this month...Spooky did say June, correct?

#3005 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Agreed, I’m tired of seeing this thread bumped, and wasting time checking it, just to see google images Alice pictures

Yep, I agree too. Magicchiz, I really appreciate your enthusiasm, I can’t wait to get my pin either. But it serves no purpose to keep bumping this thread with pictures that provide no information about the pin. It makes it difficult to read through the thread for information and it wastes people’s time thinking there’s new information about the pin only to be disappointed that it’s yet another pic of Alice.

#3006 5 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I can’t figure out how this game is going to start shipping this month...Spooky did say June, correct?

based on the recent feedback and observations from GSPF [you can find them in the 'Houdini/IMDN/ACNC if you had to pick 1' thread], one might conclude this game is still a ways from being ready. consequently, a few people are already offering their place in line for sale. little to no development news for over a month. no new video. even bowens animated clip of flashing lightning bolts doesn't show the ball moving. spooky will also be in attendance at SFGE [jun 8-10]. best if everyone temper their expectations for the time being.

expectdelays01 (2) (resized).jpgexpectdelays01 (2) (resized).jpg

#3007 5 years ago

Really, You guys cant handle some Alice pictures. Instead of the post like.

bump......Oh I hate the posts, the shots are tight, Bla, Bla!

I don't see you guys doing anything to keep any conversation going. Yet I have been on top of this thing. Keeping it in the eye of the pinside beholders at the top. So ok lets just let it slide down to pinside purgatory.

I will stop, lets see you guys talk about stuff and find some stuff to post here. Never would of seen the whole playfield or other stuff. If I hadn't been on here.

Its in your hands now. Screw you guys for hating on the Alice Pictures!

Kaneda is right about Pinside Babies. Don't like the pictures, I think you can block my posts!

At least Alice was a Billon Dollar Baby! OOOOH yeah one more picture! Burn.

Magicchiz

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with, Im sure it will be all bashing me!

Screen_Shot_2017-06-15_at_8_05_05_PM_1024x1024 (resized).pngScreen_Shot_2017-06-15_at_8_05_05_PM_1024x1024 (resized).png

#3008 5 years ago

lets talk about some spooky news that came out of GSPF.

charlie confirmed scott danesi is designing a second game that will be produced by spooky [SD#2].

when you might expect to take delivery of SD#2? to answer that question, we need to determine the delivery estimates for ACNC and continuing deliveries of TNA?

earlier in this thread mjalexan posted a guesstimate timetable using a simplistic approach. he received 23 upvotes to 0 downvotes. despite offering what i believe to be a more realistic timeline, including the insight to justify it, for some reason i dont expect to fare that well.

Quoted from mjalexan:

This is a very simple model with the following assumptions:
18 months of production, starting June 1
20 production days per month
360 production days, 1.388 games per production day, 27.77 games per month
no corrections for ramp up, holidays, playing hooky or shutdowns due to godzilla attack.

mjlexan used an estimate of 27.77 gms/mo with no consideration for ongoing TNA production. i will be using 30 gms/mo as a start and go up from there, while also taking into account continued TNA production.

also posted on or around may 8, 2018 was hiltons estimate of 21 gms/mo with hopes for 30. again, ill be using 30 as a start and go up from there.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Late Sept I received game #2 (right after MRP)
It may have been the first weekend in Oct once I had it on route.
(memory is foggy but that is pretty close)
So 7 months since the first ones left the factory and now we are 150 deep. Looks like Spooky is averaging 21 built per month (through multiple shows also and initial production stuff) so that is pretty good. That would mean #420 should be getting built about this time next year
I would guess that number gets closer to 30 per month now that show season is closing, ACNC will be busy with refinement/ almost sold out?, and it is crank out the game time.

at the GSPF spooky seminar on sun may 20, 2018, kayte confirmed that after the family returned to benton, charlie would sign off on another ~16 more TNA machines making a total of 200 out the door. despite pinside numbers being around 150 at the time, spooky is 50 above that for a number of possible, as well as stated reasons:

1] games to route operators above #150 may have been shipped already
2] games destined for show appearances above #150 may have been shipped already
3] previous spooky cutomers above #150 may have moved to the front of the line
4] games above #150 headed to a common foreign desitnation may have been bundled to save on freight/customs handling

at any rate, kayte confirmed 200 completed/out the door as of the end of may.
eight months of production, from oct 2017 thru may 2018, equates to 200/8 = 25 machines/month. for the purpose of this discussion, lets increase that number to 30 gms/mo as a base figure. additionally, we will look at scenarios under capacity increases of 33% [40 gms/mo] and 50% [45 gms/mo].

in a recent interview, pinball stars joe newhart confirmed a recent jump in TNA orders. he stated that that a few months ago he was reordering and recving numbers in the 250s, but that suddenly those numbers jumped to over 300. at GSPF on may 20, it was confirmed that next TNA sale would be #426. so, 175 machines sold over the last several months. given that fact, it would appear conservative to project another 175 TNA sales will come in over the next 19 months/1.5 years, bringing total TNA sales to at least 600 by jan 2020 [the approx month spooky has stated they expect to wrap up ACNC production]. after deducting the 200 already out the door, thats an expected backlog of 400 TNAs [225 already committed and 175 more expected over the next 19 months]. when coupled with the entire run of 500 ACNC, thats 900 machines to be produced in the immediate future.

if production continues at a rounded up current pace of 30 games/month, it will take 30 months [900/30] or 2.5 years to reach TNA #600 and ACNC #500. nearly jan 2021.

of course production could take place faster, but when asked about expanding capacity, spookys response did not include expanding factory space. their expansion plans were more along the lines of making additional hires when 'schools out for summer'.

they also indicated that they were on a very timely schedule with pinballlife who is their primary parts supplier, that their trailer capacity allowed for ~25 games worth of parts per trip, and that they expected to make 2 trips a month. all in all, the impression i was left with was that they were content with, and limiting themselves to, making at the very most 50 gms/mo.

comparing the complexity of the build of ACNC relative to TNA, one would think that with ramps, subways, multiple orbits/ball guides, toys, sculpts, etc, it will be more labor intensive and require more manhours to build/fine tune an ACNC than a TNA. this could end up being a factor in their ability to increase throughput.

at any rate, here is a summary of expected completion dates at the current rate of 30 gms/mo, as well as 33% and 50% increases in capacity.

30 gms/month [current rate] = 30 months to complete 900 games = nearly jan 2021
40 gms/month [33% increase] = 22.5 months] mar 2020
45 gms/month [50% increase] = 20 months] jan 2020

when can someone expect a TNA if they ordered one today?

TNA #426 [next in line as of may 20] is currently 225 machines out, 426-200 out the door. if TNA production is balanced/offset with an equal number [225] of ACNC machines that puts a TNA order placed today at 450 machines out.

@ 30 gms a month = 15 months = delivery in aug 2019.
@ 40 gms a month = 11 months = delivery in may 2019.
@ 45 gms a month = 10 months = delivery in apr 2019.

production-wise, spookys plate is full.
with the guaranteed sell of SD#2 on the coattails of ACNC and TNA,
spooky will be busy making these three titles for the next 3+ years.
just be prepared to wait.

question is.. how long can you/do you want to wait?

ben heck was right.

#3009 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Cant wait to see what you guys come up with

alicegolfing09 (resized).jpgalicegolfing09 (resized).jpg

#3010 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

I don't see you guys doing anything to keep any conversation going. Yet I have been on top of this thing. Keeping it in the eye of the pinside beholders at the top. So ok lets just let it slide down to pinside purgatory.

I don't know if it needs to be bumped up all the time.

They've sold the majority of the 500 games (looks like it anyway) and there is not much news to report ...

Bowen Kerins has one at his house ... so you may see some rules ideas coming up on his Facebook.

Otherwise ... stand by for the first production games to be made in a month or two.

rd

#3011 5 years ago

(edit)

#3012 5 years ago

sorry @stylesbitchly, but that was a highly informed post by the greenhornet.
he spoke with charlie all three days at GSFE.

he still hasnt had anything bad to say about ACNC.

#3013 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

best if everyone temper their expectations for the time being.

I already have. So how about you?

#3014 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

I already have. So how about you?

mods are going to tell you to take it to pm.

#3015 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

mods are going to tell you to take it to pm.

or in you're case, pmS!

#3016 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

lets talk about some spooky news that came out of GSPF.
charlie confirmed scott danesi is designing a second game that will be produced by spooky [SD#2].
when you might expect to take delivery of SD#2? to answer that question, we need to determine the delivery estimates for ACNC and continuing deliveries of TNA?
earlier in this thread mjalexan posted a guesstimate timetable using a simplistic approach. he received 23 upvotes to 0 downvotes. despite offering what i believe to be a more realistic timeline, including the insight to justify it, for some reason i dont expect to fare that well.

mjlexan used an estimate of 27.77 gms/mo with no consideration for ongoing TNA production. i will be using 30 gms/mo as a start and go up from there, while also taking into account continued TNA production.
also posted on or around may 8, 2018 was hiltons estimate of 21 gms/mo with hopes for 30. again, ill be using 30 as a start and go up from there.

at the GSPF spooky seminar on sun may 20, 2018, kayte confirmed that after the family returned to benton, charlie would sign off on another ~16 more TNA machines making a total of 200 out the door. despite pinside numbers being around 150 at the time, spooky is 50 above that for a number of possible, as well as stated reasons:
1] games to route operators above #150 may have been shipped already
2] games destined for show appearances above #150 may have been shipped already
3] previous spooky cutomers above #150 may have moved to the front of the line
4] games above #150 headed to a common foreign desitnation may have been bundled to save on freight/customs handling
at any rate, kayte confirmed 200 completed/out the door as of the end of may.
eight months of production, from oct 2017 thru may 2018, equates to 200/8 = 25 machines/month.
for the purpose of this discussion, lets increase that number to 30 gms/mo as a base figure.
additionally, we will look at scenarios under capacity increases of 33% [40 gms/mo] and 50% [45 gms/mo].
in a recent interview, pinball stars joe newhart confirmed a recent jump in TNA orders. he stated that that a few months ago he was reordering and recving numbers in the 250s, but that suddenly those numbers jumped to over 300. at GSPF on may 20, it was confirmed that next TNA sale would be #426. so, 175 machines sold over the last several months. given that fact, it would appear conservative to project another 175 TNA sales will come in over the next 19 months/1.5 years, bringing total TNA sales to at least 600 by jan 2020 [the approx month spooky has stated they expect to wrap up ACNC production]. after deducting the 200 already out the door, thats an expected backlog of 400 TNAs [225 already committed and 175 more expected over the next 19 months]. when coupled with the entire run of 500 ACNC, thats 900 machines to be produced in the immediate future.
if production continues at a rounded up current pace of 30 games/month, it will take 30 months [900/30]
or 2.5 years to reach TNA #600 and ACNC #500. nearly jan 2021.
of course production could take place faster, but when asked about expanding capacity, spookys response did not include expanding factory space. their expansion plans were more along the lines of making additional hires when 'schools out for summer'.
they also indicated that they were on a very timely schedule with pinball life [brian kelly] who is their primary parts supplier, that their trailer capacity allowed for ~25 games worth of parts per trip, and that they expected to make 2 trips a month. all in all, the impression i was left with was that they were content with, and limiting themselves to, making at the very most 50 gms/mo.
comparing the complexity of the build of ACNC relative to TNA, one would think that with ramps, subways, multiple orbits/ball guides, toys, sculpts, etc, it will be more labor intensive and require more manhours to build/fine tune an ACNC than a TNA. this could end up being a factor in their ability to increase throughput.
at any rate, here is a summary of expected completion dates at the current rate of 30 gms/mo, as well as 33% and 50% increases in capacity.
30 gms/month [current rate] = 30 months to complete 900 games = nearly jan 2021
40 gms/month [33% increase] = 22.5 months] mar 2020
45 gms/month [50% increase] = 20 months] jan 2020
when can someone expect a TNA if they ordered one today?
TNA #426 [next in line as of may 20] is currently 225 machines out, 426-200 out the door. if TNA production is balanced/offset with an equal number [225] of ACNC machines that puts a TNA order placed today at 450 machines out.
@ 30 gms a month = 15 months = delivery in aug 2019.
@ 40 gms a month = 11 months = delivery in may 2019.
@ 45 gms a month = 10 months = delivery in apr 2019.
production-wise, spookys plate is full.
with the guaranteed sell of SD#2 on the coattails of ACNC and TNA,
spooky will be busy making these three titles for the next 3+ years.
just be prepared to wait.
question is.. how long can you/do you want to wait?
ben heck was right.

Unless they're not making any money on TNA, it would seem foolish to try to curtail sales. That seems unlikely from what I've heard, both on the money side and the intention to run it as long as there is demand. That and they're obviously keen to have Scott do a second title.

Space looks very crowded at their facility, now. Maybe they can rejig it a little, but it's only going to get tighter with more line hires this summer.

If they are indeed making a decent margin on TNA, it makes sense to try and sell and ship as many as possible. Unfortunately, that would be their entire production capacity at current levels, for at least a year or two, if they were to build it exclusively. Sales on some titles do taper, but TNA is so different to the other new stuff out there that I don't see that happening. Plus, it appears to be reaching critical mass in the US, whereby enough are out there now that more people are having the opportunity to play it, and ordering based on their experience.

As you say, there are then 500 ACNCs to build, and potentially both Kosmic Khaos & Danesi #2. Presumably neither Mark Ritchie and co, nor Scott will want to wait forever.

In my view, Spooky are in slight danger of becoming victims of their own success. I'm sure they had a carefully considered plan to increase capacity, and how to pay for it, and intended to do everything gradually, to walk before they could run, and not overstretch themselves. However, TNA came out of the blue. It's great, and great for them as long as they're making money, but without a ramp towards 75-100 machines a month in the fairly near future, I don't see how they're not going to end up being more and more backlogged. They would then run the risk of losing out on potential hits like KK, and more importantly end up with frustrated customers and cancellations.

I don't think a small delay in the start of production of ACNC will bother m/any on the list - and certainly not me. The concern is just that with current cadence, or publicly announced plans re: production capacity, there could be increasingly long wait times from start to finish.

I can't see how they would not be cognisant of this, and they must be planning to deal with it. So I'm not really concerned for the time being. It's a good 'problem' to have, so not really a problem. Money for now remains cheap, so the sooner it's dealt with the better. That, and obviously buying in greater bulk can only help their bottom line.

#3017 5 years ago

With any luck they will give us an update in the podcast to be posted (I presume) in the next few days. (I suppose it's too late to bug Bug to make sure there is an update...)

#3018 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

timely schedule with pinball life [bryan kelly]

best part about this, LOL

Hey Bryan, apparently you now own Pinball Life. Always wondered what you were doing with your spare time

#3019 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

sorry stylesbitchly, but that was a highly informed post by the greenhornet.
he spoke with charlie all three days at GSFE.
he still hasnt had anything bad to say about ACNC.

Did you forget to switch accounts before posting, or do you always call yourself he?

#3020 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Did you forget to switch accounts before posting, or do you always call yourself he?

thought the same thing.

LOL. Greenhornet just done screwed up... Gotta love when a dup account holder messes up switching accounts and they are posting to hype themselves.

#3021 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Bryan, apparently you now own Pinball Life. Always wondered what you were doing with your spare time

And you thought you knew me.

#3022 5 years ago

Update:

We will ship some ACNC games in June.

We will ship all 500 ACNC games in 18 months.

We will continue to sell and produce TnA at the same time. (3rd time we've had 2 games on the line together)

Bryan Kelly (who uses his real name every day) does not own Pinball Life. I was there yesterday.

We got all new print gear, a warehouse we built and paid for last fall, and a bigger shop than ours across the road to assist / expand as much as we need that will be done in few weeks. Here's a photo out our front door of said facility for fun...

Nothing has changed folks... except we have new employees helping us grow and our summer help is back.

Speculate all you want. We make games, not drama. Hope it always stays that way.

000_0131 (resized).JPG000_0131 (resized).JPG
#3023 5 years ago

Now that's an update! Thanks Charlie for the transparency!

#3024 5 years ago

I'm confused. Whats Bryan Kelly's real name?

#3025 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I think it's "Bryan Kelly"... but he usually gets called far worse Kim.

#3026 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

His real name is Sean Archer, although for a time he was known as Castor Troy...

Brad

bryan_kelly_is_sean_archer.jpgbryan_kelly_is_sean_archer.jpg
#3027 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bryan, apparently you now own Pinball Life.

I was wrong.
gave credit to the wrong gentleman for owning a pinball parts company.
misunderstood kayte.
hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes.

#3028 5 years ago

Good to see more space is available, and imminently.

#3029 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Update:
We will continue to sell and produce TnA at the same time. (3rd time we've had 2 games on the line together)
Bryan Kelly (who uses his real name every day) does not own Pinball Life. I was there yesterday.
We got all new print gear, a warehouse we built and paid for last fall, and a bigger shop than ours across the road to assist / expand as much as we need that will be done in few weeks. Here's a photo out our front door of said facility for fun...
Nothing has changed folks... except we have new employees helping us grow and our summer help is back.
Speculate all you want. We make games, not drama. Hope it always stays that way.

How are people who know nothing supposed to micro analyze your business and keep telling us bad things if you screw it up by constantly doing what you say and then shipping the games you promise people?

#3030 5 years ago

Dude!! We had lunch. You, me and my wife Margaret.

Might have been a dream last night too.

#3031 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

How are people who know nothing supposed to micro analyze your business and keep telling us bad things if you screw it up by constantly doing what you say and then shipping the games you promise people?

Lol... give it 5 minutes, something else will pop up to speculate or complain on. It's Pinside!

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I did have lunch, but it was in a truck at 70 mph on the way back from that place you dreamed of owning. Move to Benton and I'll make you the QC guy for .04% of the company and no pay checks so I don't screw up your retirement!

Bryan is retired. Did we mention he's retired?

#3032 5 years ago

Lol... give it 5 minutes, something else will pop up to speculate or complain on. It's Pinside!

I did have lunch, but it was in a truck at 70 mph on the way back from that place you dreamed of owning. Move to Benton and I'll make you the QC guy for .04% of the company and no pay checks so I don't screw up your retirement!

.04%?? You're dead to me.

#3033 5 years ago

Well...according to Google Maps none of this is real. Do you guys even have a factory?

Untitled (resized).pngUntitled (resized).png

#3034 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

.04%?? You're dead to me.

Don't get greedy. Kevin Kulek and Jpop are also available. Saturated labor pool.

#3035 5 years ago

I think you used a different word before?

in 2018, we now just say he is a little slow. It is more polite

#3036 5 years ago

despite charlie acknowledging that 'pinball is hard',

if you zoom in on that map … you will see how close spooky is to being on 'easy street'.

#3037 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Do you guys even have a factory?

I'm just wondering why we had to pay for a lawn when this lot was pretty green to begin with from the looks of that photo!

Bryan is retired. He says that almost more than Lionm*n.

#3038 5 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

you will see how close spooky is to being on 'easy street'.

Lol... if it helps, the mailing address of the shop across the road is on "Easy Street"... we are still on the corner of Ridge Ave. and Pinball is Hard Blvd.

I gotta go clear a pile of TnA's... you guys have fun in here and be good to each other!

#3039 5 years ago

SpookyCharlie is easily one of my favorite pinball people. My buddy is on the AC list (don't remember his number) and we are very excited to watch things progress. ACNC #whatever on route in Tucson as soon as it's delivered and we are looking forward to it.

#3040 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

he is so verbose normally, yet this comment seems to not deem a reply from him, LOL!

#3041 5 years ago

Shit you guys are out in the corn fields. I love it!

Lots of expansion room

#3042 5 years ago

We make games, not drama. Hope it always stays that way.

Thanks for the update and info, Mr. Emery.

If you think the speculators are upset now, wait til 12:01 AM June 1 when the satellites don't show any heat signatures from trucks leaving your shop loaded with AC machines. Hope for no full moon.

#3043 5 years ago

This is terrible news, I will have to sell something to secure payment earlier :/

#3044 5 years ago

Update:

Thanks for posting Charlie!
They got tired of my Alice photos.
Cant wait fo see what's new.
Magicchiz

#3045 5 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Thanks for posting Charlie!
They got tired of my Alice photos.
Cant wait fo see what's new.
Magicchiz

For the record ... I liked your pics

#3046 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

If anyone wants a spot I have one for sale just looking to get back my 1000 deposit
Thanks

I have a deposit with pinball Star I would like to sell I will discount my deposit a little it’s #329. I have decided to go a different direction.
Pm me if interested.

#3047 5 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Might have been a dream last night too.

Does Deb know about this "dream"? =)

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#3048 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Shit you guys are out in the corn fields. I love it!
Lots of expansion room

Maybe SpookieCharlie is one of the Children of the Corn!

#3049 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from Whysnow:

LOL. Greenhornet just done screwed up... Gotta love when a dup account holder messes up switching accounts and they are posting to hype themselves.

Quoted from Whysnow:

he is so verbose normally, yet this comment seems to not deem a reply from him, LOL!

he who laughs last, laughs best/longest

#3050 5 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Does Deb know about this "dream"? =)
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

Deb??

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 210.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/61?hl=bgwilly31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.