20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 114.
#2351 6 years ago

I'm sure everyone at Spooky is in full steam ahead mode right now which would explain some of the silence. All these expos and shows are great to get the name out and more sales, but adds problems of production and availability of parts. Based off the last podcast they sold at least another 15 TNA's at the last show that they have to fit into the schedule. Based off their documentary, they also can't just hire an extra shift to crank out more games as they can't lay off employees. Sounds like a lot of overtime is coming for Team Spooky. I just hope Spooky, as well as their vendors, can keep up with the timeframe they've put out.

#2352 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Charlie's taking his foot off the hype gas so there's still a few units left for MGC.

Oh.

#2353 6 years ago

Well I just dropped a deposit on an ACNC so I hope so.

#2354 6 years ago

If you haven’t done so listen to the latest episode of the Spooky Pinball Podcast, lots of good post-TPF announcement discussion there.

Sounds like the game will be way more functional at MGC next weekend as they rapidly port more of the code over to the PROC system.

#2355 6 years ago

So I just purchased this . . . have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but for some reason I thought I needed it.

alice-cooper-guillotined-head-web-600x600 (resized).jpgalice-cooper-guillotined-head-web-600x600 (resized).jpg

#2356 6 years ago
Quoted from wcbu64:

So I just purchased this . . . have no idea what I'm going to do with it yet, but for some reason I thought I needed it.

Great new topper!

#2357 6 years ago

Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

#2358 6 years ago

ACNC pinball machines or severed Alice Cooper guillotine heads?

#2359 6 years ago

So no video before MGC?

#2360 6 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

I’ll be curious how far the software advanced. Maybe fawzma got a few more modes coded. 5 more days until mgc!

more modes
more graphics
more fixes

#2361 6 years ago

alicecooperbitch (resized).jpgalicecooperbitch (resized).jpg

#2362 6 years ago

Just a passing thought and we have a long ways to go before delivery.

One of the many reasons I'm buying this game is based on theme but not necessarily on Alice Cooper. I have always enjoyed AC's music along with his stage persona. But I'm attracted to the monster, mystery castle, dark theme more than anything else. The fact it happens to have Alice Cooper's music in it is almost incidental.

(Edit: Glad to see people agree.)

#2363 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

One of the many reasons I'm buying this game is based on theme but not necessarily on Alice Cooper. I have always enjoyed AC's music and especially his stage persona. But I'm attracted to the monster, mystery castle, dark theme more than anything else. The fact it just happens to have Alice Cooper's music in it is a bonus.
Thumbs up or down are welcome but I'll put my flame suit on just in case.

Agree completely and I’m not a fan of Alice. Nothing against his music honestly just never been into it. But the presentation of this game and approach is way more open and universal. The castle monster hunt theme is great.

#2364 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

One of the many reasons I'm buying this game is based on theme but not necessarily on Alice Cooper. I have always enjoyed AC's music and especially his stage persona. But I'm attracted to the monster, mystery castle, dark theme more than anything else. The fact it just happens to have Alice Cooper's music in it is a bonus.

Right on Kim. 100% theme first for me too. This game is gonna be really cool.

#2365 6 years ago

Here will be my man cave background for ACNC.

IMG_1517 (resized).JPGIMG_1517 (resized).JPG

Added over 6 years ago: I originally built this for a Halloween party. It's made from 2" pink board insulation.The mortar joints are sand blasted. PVC pipe for bars and reinforced with strips of Luan. It looks better in real life.

#2366 6 years ago

Hopefully before Christmas “18” I am sure this pin will not be available soon.

#2367 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

One of the many reasons I'm buying this game is based on theme but not necessarily on Alice Cooper. I have always enjoyed AC's music along with his stage persona. But I'm attracted to the monster, mystery castle, dark theme more than anything else. The fact it happens to have Alice Cooper's music in it is almost incidental.

100% in the same page. Wife is a Cooper fan. I enjoy his music but have not sought it out. The theme, mood, colors and comic book style LCD art is major draw for me. Will be a bonus to have the AC tunes in there as well.

Really interesting in that I’m not usually a big horror theme guy. Only enjoy it when it gets campy ... like Abbott and Costello, Young Frankenstein etc.

Another reason to buy ACNC is that I really want to support the underdogs/new guys (just took delivery of Houdini)

Can’t wait for more gameplay during MGC!

#2368 6 years ago

I like the early 70's stuff with his "band" but yeah I'm with the rest of you -- enjoy Alice but in this for the theme and layout.

I've got a gut feeling about this one, dudes it's gonna rock!

Go Spooky! I have TNA 188 coming soonish...now this!

#2369 6 years ago

Last night at Wrestlemania 34, Alice Cooper's guitar player, Nita Strauss, played one of the performers intros live and was freaking awesome! 31 years prior, Alice Cooper helped out Jake the Snake Roberts in ring at Wrestlemania 3.

alice and jake (resized).jpgalice and jake (resized).jpg

#2370 6 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Last night at Wrestlemania 34, Alice Cooper's guitar player, Nita Strauss, played one of the performers intros live and was freaking awesome! 31 years prior, Alice Cooper helped out Jake the Snake Roberts in ring at Wrestlemania 3.

It was awesome live! I had no idea it was her until after the show.

#2371 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Hopefully before Christmas “18” I am sure this pin will not be available soon.

I hope you're right! I've heard estimates out to 1 1/2 years. I have no idea if this is true though.

#2372 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

I hope you're right! I've heard estimates out to 1 1/2 years. I have no idea if this is true though.

Charlie previously said their goal is 18 months from beginning of production (in June) to end. So yes, 1.5 years, probably best case scenario.

#2373 6 years ago

Got my 1k in this week and had a nice talk with KT. Already planning my trip to Benton!

#2374 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

Here will be my man cave background for ACNC.

This.... is damn AWESOME!!! Yeah, we might be related?! Apparently we have the same decorating style.

Here's me being 100% honest, and I really hope that stays a habit. We're cranking as hard as possible while TnA continues to sell VERY well to get as many out as possible. With only 500 Alice Cooper games to go around, the emphasis to push sales becomes less every day. We WANT it to make it to a couple more shows to get played, so it gets to people who are genuinely going to enjoy the game and what we've done with it. Pushing to start June production as we stated, and 18 months from start to finish.

TnA is our biggest selling game to date, and Alice Cooper holds the single day sales record here BY A LONG SHOT! Enough said for now...

Bowen and Fawzma will be at MGC this weekend going over code / rules even more... and yep, code is still behind due to the board switch but has MUCH more content than it did at TPF.

Scott keeps making TnA more awesome, and ... ?! How does he do that????!!!! Great days at Spooky.

See you all at MGC!!! Really looking forward to the show. We'll have 2 Alice Cooper games and 3 TnA's in our booth (counting Scott's whitewood game).

#2375 6 years ago

Charlie:

Thanks for the update Charlie! MGC is a little too far from me, but will Spooky be attending the Southern-Fried Game Show in Atlanta? I'm already a buyer, but want to get my hands on it first hand. Also, any word on a proper ACNC stream date?

Thank you so much for your commitment, support, and transparency to the pinball community!

MGC Attendees - Now who is going to be our special reporter and get us some good pics/vids from the show?

#2376 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We'll have 2 Alice Cooper games

any chance they will be on 2 or 3 ball?

#2377 6 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Charlie:
Thanks for the update Charlie! MGC is a little too far from me, but will Spooky be attending the Southern-Fried Game Show in Atlanta? I'm already a buyer, but want to get my hands on it first hand. Also, any word on a proper ACNC stream date?
Thank you so much for your commitment, support, and transparency to the pinball community!
MGC Attendees - Now who is going to be our special reporter and get us some good pics/vids from the show?

Yes, Spooky will be in Atlanta for Southern-Fried Gaming

#2378 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

any chance they will be on 2 or 3 ball?

At least 2... 3 if the lines aren't crazy.

#2379 6 years ago

Spooky growing up, getting bigger!

FB_IMG_1523338934119 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1523338934119 (resized).jpg

#2380 6 years ago

See you all at MGC!!! Really looking forward to the show. We'll have 2 Alice Cooper games and 3 TnA's in our booth (counting Scott's whitewood game).

Will Spooky be at this years NW Pinball show?

I'm in on Alice Cooper, but would love a chance to play Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#2381 6 years ago

This.... is damn AWESOME!!! Yeah, we might be related?! Apparently we have the same decorating style.

You should have seen my Halloween party. It was legendary! This was only one prop I built. There were many others.

#2382 6 years ago

Spooky will be represented by two distributors at the NW show, but since it is the same weekend as Denver and Atlanta, the spooky team can only be in one place at one time.

Quoted from MikeHogue:

Will Spooky be at this years NW Pinball show?
I'm in on Alice Cooper, but would love a chance to play Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#2383 6 years ago

Will there be a ACNC at allentown?

#2384 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Will there be a ACNC at allentown?

Yes

#2385 6 years ago

Charlie, Will you give us a heads up when there are 50-75 games left? It would be tragic in my eyes, if people have to order this game before they have a chance to play it. Heck, it looks like Alice Cooper will sell out before a real game leaves the assembly line. Any chance there will be a game at Pintastic New England? Congrats on the success!

#2386 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Charlie, Will you give us a heads up when there are 50-75 games left? It would be tragic in my eyes, if people have to order this game before they have a chance to play it. Heck, it looks like Alice Cooper will sell out before a real game leaves the assembly line. Any chance there will be a game at Pintastic New England? Congrats on the success!

If I got in early enough and they start in June I suppose there’s a chance we could have ours in the tournament. Wishful thinking.

#2387 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

It would be tragic in my eyes, if people have to order this game before they have a chance to play it.

That's what I did.
You gotta pay to play.

I can't believe the awesome collection of pins you guys in this thread have! WOW!!

#2388 6 years ago

Placed my order yesterday and my TNA goes on the line next week! If you’re on the fence it’s now or used... My prediction is it’s gonna sell out this weekend.

#2389 6 years ago

Can someone try to get some good pics of the blue powder coat this weekend? Im still trying to decide if i want the upgrade or the vein grey

#2390 6 years ago

which might get you playing before 2020.

do people really buy like that just out of FOMO?

#2391 6 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

I do it for my location players.

#2392 6 years ago

I'm not the FOMO type, but
I have to admit, this is my first NIB and I know it's kind of crazy to buy before even trying it, but I really do think it will be a great pin. I knew it's now or never so I pulled the trigger. Tell me I'm not crazy.

#2393 6 years ago

Hey charlie,
Any plans for protectors (clear or otherwise) around the flipper button areas to protect the cabinet art?

#2394 6 years ago

I'm not so much addressing those who bought it, which if you got a location totally make sense to try to get it ASAP; and if you have faith in the game and really want it, well of course you gotta have it!

What caught my attention is reading so much "you gotta get in now! must be sold out by now! last chance!" ... come on, give me a break, is not even like "I'm happy I got it and might have it before xmas" but a bunch of nonsense.

but what do I know...

can't wait for MGC so this thread is updated with stuff about the actual game instead of google images and cringy marketing.

#2395 6 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

That’s definitely not why I’m buying it. The entire package is very appealing! Awesome art, unique layout with innovative features and abundance of shots. Bowen consulting with rules. Combined with a company I trust and and am rooting for. I was simply stating that if people are trying to decide, as several have stated here, that time is running out. I wouldn’t have stated that without information.

#2396 6 years ago

FB_IMG_1523651903010 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1523651903010 (resized).jpg

#2397 6 years ago

Nothing from MGC?

#2399 6 years ago

Patience guys, MGC opens in 2 hours.

#2400 6 years ago

FB_IMG_1523720537620 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1523720537620 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 48 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/48?hl=fantarama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.