20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 114.
#2251 6 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Yeah we kind of need a little ACNC noise to offset the multiple threads of Iron Maiden

Nah, let them have their fun. All the cool people are in this thread.

#2252 6 years ago

Sent my email today just waiting to hear back. Still undecided about the blue powder coat, hoping some better pics start to pop up soon.

#2253 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I agree! need more time. You shoudl come help me clean Fireball mechs all weekend (just kidding as I will get her done on my own, just lots ot do and hoping for rain this weekend)

I've been busy all day cleaning Flash Gordon mechs. 3 drop target mechs, 3 flipper rebuilds, and I still have 3 pops to rebuild. I'm TIRED! But it's a good thing

Can't wait to see it at MGC (both your Fireball and ACNC) Hopefully the butter cabinet will be there

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

here are some screenshots of Charlie's play video from his FB page showing different stages of the RGB

Those pics of the playfield look sweet!

#2255 6 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Rob Zombie was ok. Until Fawzma went in and made it what it is today. I was excited about the infection mode on RZ.

Infection Mode on RZ is really cool!

#2256 6 years ago

SDTM has a *great* video of the game from TPF. Apologies if this was posted here already, but I don’t remember seeing it yet.

#2257 6 years ago

The entire game looks amazing! Got to see it first hand loading into and the reveal @ TPF.
Butter cabs colors are facemelting, just WOW!!
I love to tastefully mod my games, looking at the playfield this thing comes loaded
Well done Spooky
Will look great next to my RZ

#2258 6 years ago

I'm not a big Mod person, not by choice at least since I lack a lot of technical skills. With that said I really like the play field balance of the "World under the glass" piece to this game. If it's as crisp in sound and the light show is on point like it is with TNA we are in for a real treat!

#2259 6 years ago

Jeff Zornow is a great artist! I looked around and found a few links:

https://www.jayfotos.com/risingrebels-2/
http://cadencecomicart.com/artist.php?artist=36

#2260 6 years ago

Thought this might be fun.

AC Meme (resized).jpgAC Meme (resized).jpg

#2261 6 years ago

I am not a huge Alice Cooper fan and I've never played a Spooky pin but this looks pretty awesome and I am seriously considering buying this game. I watched a stream with my kids and they all basically demanded that I get it because it looked so awesome to them. They love monster/horror/Halloween stuff.

I actually wanted a Domino's pin as that was my first job when I was 17.

#2262 6 years ago

20180331_180253 (resized).jpg20180331_180253 (resized).jpg

#2263 6 years ago

Tooooooooooo quiet!

hou_mus_alice (resized).jpghou_mus_alice (resized).jpg

#2264 6 years ago

Wow I want that Tshirt! Where can I get that?

#2265 6 years ago

Spooky sold them last year at TPF.

#2266 6 years ago

Did anyone get game # yet?

#2267 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Did anyone get game # yet?

Not yet,

#2268 6 years ago

New podcast with cool Alice info.

#2269 6 years ago

If you are an Alice fan, or have a passing interest in rock/entertainment, I heartily recommend the documentary SuperMensch, which is about Alice’s manager, Shep Gordon.

I bought the DVD over a year ago. Finally got around to watching it last night, and it’s a great doco.

rd

Edit: just listened to Spooky Podcast and Chuck mentioned it’s on Netflix.

#2270 6 years ago

Nope. But paid my deposit so I’m in.

#2271 6 years ago

No game number yet but no hurry. I paid my deposit so I’m in. Looking forward to adding a Spooky to my collection and this game look fantastic. So far I love the game play I’m seeing. Will be intersting to see Bowen’s input on the rules.

#2272 6 years ago

I am more interested in how Fawzma (did i spell that right) develops the code. But the more the merrier. It is neat to have some one with the videogame background.

#2273 6 years ago

So I pre -ordered the game through UK dealer, super excited, I turn 40 in October, so questions for Charlie if he reads this from an international customer ( )

1) Do you think I will get my machine by October? Its 6 months away, I am hoping so!
2) My only worry is that blue toy looks absolutely awful, nothing like a frankenstein, can you confirm that is a temp toy for Texas show? PLEASE make it look good like the ones in a show, it's going to ruin an other wise awesome looking pin!

Cheers ! Interested to meet you all (virtually) as this is my second ever pin. Cheers from london! Excited to get my first ever new pinball. Alice Is a Legend! Great choice of collab . I wonder what he makes on every pin sold?

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from markymark2400:

So I pre -ordered the game through UK dealer, super excited, I turn 40 in October, so questions for Charlie if he reads this from an international customer ( )
1) Do you think I will get my machine by October? Its 6 months away, I am hoping so!
2) My only worry is that blue toy looks absolutely awful, nothing like a frankenstein, can you confirm that is a temp toy for Texas show? PLEASE make it look good like the ones in a show, it's going to ruin an other wise awesome looking pin!

1) Depends on your game number (or the number given to your distributor). Charlie said 25 games ever 2 weeks for 18 months starting in June 2018.

2) The toy is based off one of Alice's crew so doubtful. Maybe someone will.make an interesting mod for it.

#2275 6 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

1) Depends on your game number (or the number given to your distributor). Charlie said 25 games ever 2 weeks for 18 months starting in June 2018.

When he said 25 games every 2 weeks, it sounded like he meant including TNA, right?

#2276 6 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

When he said 25 games every 2 weeks, it sounded like he meant including TNA, right?

Pretty sure he said 25 every 2 weeks for ACNC. They are still going to be cranking TNA's out as normal. At least that's what I recall, I definitely could be wrong.

#2277 6 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Pretty sure he said 25 every 2 weeks for ACNC. They are still going to be cranking TNA's out as normal. At least that's what I recall, I definitely could be wrong.

Man, that'd be great news. I'm on the list for both, so it'll be interesting to see which comes first.

#2278 6 years ago

Same here. I’m thinking ACNC first followed by TNA. In the meantime - thanks everyone for the videos and reviews.

#2279 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

If you are an Alice fan, or have a passing interest in rock/entertainment, I heartily recommend the documentary SuperMensch, which is about Alice’s manager, Shep Gordon.

I watched that also and agree what an interesting documentary it is. I had never heard of Shep Gordon before but wanted to meet and shake his hand after watching it.

#2280 6 years ago

I found it interesting in 50 of them go to Alice's charity. Plus they will be autographed ones.

#2281 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I watched that also and agree what an interesting documentary it is. I had never heard of Shep Gordon before but wanted to meet and shake his hand after watching it.

I know the story but I still learnt heaps from the doco.

The way Shep lives his life should be a template for everyone. (You’ll have to watch it to know what I’m talking about...)

rd

#2282 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I bought the DVD over a year ago. Finally got around to watching it last night, and it’s a great doco.
rd

Excellent documentary. Thanks for the recommendation, RD.

#2283 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

rd

Watched it last night on your recommendation. Excellent documentary about someone who has seen the highs and lows of fame and learned all the right lessons from it.!

If you are looking for other rock docs that explore the human condition, I would suggest that you seek out "New York Doll" about Arthur "Killer" Kane. Fair warning: it is a heart breaker.

#2284 6 years ago

Terry at PBL and I absolutely LOVE the Shep documentary... I know I've seen it at least 4 times! Got his signature on the contract for the Alice game and I kinda fan-boyed out. Lol.

Shep just recently requested an Alice game for his home, and I couldn't have been more honored to say yes! He and Alice both have been very kind to us to get all this done, and we owe them a lot.

This is exactly how every business dealing should go... but rarely the case. Proud to be associated even once with Shep & Alice.

#2285 6 years ago

I swear Alice has to be one of the busiest guys still touring. He's playing shows for Alice Cooper, did the Jesus Christ Superstar Live! show last night. Then it looks like he's going right into an oversees tour with Hollywood Vampires.

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I swear Alice has to be one of the busiest guys still touring. He's playing shows for Alice Cooper, did the Jesus Christ Superstar Live! show last night. Then it looks like he's going right into an oversees tour with Hollywood Vampires.

And his "Nights With Alice Cooper" radio show.

#2287 6 years ago

Has anyone that ordered receive their number yet?

#2288 6 years ago
Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Has anyone that ordered receive their number yet?

Nope.. Hopefully today..

#2290 6 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Charlie, is it true you're not changing the inserts to clear, even though the game will now have RGB lights?

Any further info on this? Game looked great with the RGB lighting at TPF even with the colored inserts, but the clear would really make the colors shine

#2291 6 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Any further info on this? Game looked great with the RGB lighting at TPF even with the colored inserts, but the clear would really make the colors shine

I believe it was already a no.

#2292 6 years ago

Crickets.

#2293 6 years ago

They can't assign numbers until down payments are in. If one of the early numbers doesn't pay everything shifts.

#2294 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

They can't assign numbers until down payments are in. If one of the early numbers doesn't pay everything shifts.

That’s annoying if people haven’t paid their invoices yet after jumping in day 1, but totally believable infuetunately.

#2295 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sounds good, so maybe a pay a by this date would work. I thought payment was due last Monday..

#2296 6 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Sounds good, so maybe a pay a by this date would work. I thought payment was due last Monday..

My invoice shows that it's due 4/25/2018, so I expect it's the same/similar for others that got in day 1. I paid as soon as I saw it come in though.

#2297 6 years ago

tumblr_mj0sn4NdDm1qfryqfo1_500 (resized).pngtumblr_mj0sn4NdDm1qfryqfo1_500 (resized).png

#2298 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

That’s annoying if people haven’t paid their invoices yet after jumping in day 1, but totally believable infuetunately.

No doubt some are paying their deposit by check via mail after securing the spot via email. That is how I handled my deposit for RZ. It saves Spooky the credit card fees, and was encouraged but not required.

#2299 6 years ago
Quoted from zombywoof:

No doubt some are paying their deposit by check via mail after securing the spot via email. That is how I handled my deposit for RZ. It saves Spooky the credit card fees, and was encouraged but not required.

They have changed up and you are now given a quick book invoice you pay directly online. Credit card, bank transfer or even Apple Pay. Super convient and smooth transaction.

#2300 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

some people are just slow on these things. Sucks for Spooky as I am sure they would want to get everyone numbers by now.

That said, I kind of hope they just wait and not tell any numbers sold till after MGC. I have to think that with the size of MGC and reality of having much more code to play, that they are gonna sell heaps more there (maybe sell out?) There have been numerous hints that they sold over 300 on D1 (best day of sales ever means more than RZ sales) and guessing more in the past week with people that were waiting on Stern announcement and decided IMDN was not for them.

Really no reason for them to announce anything till all the numbers/payments are squared away on their end. Also would be really cool for them to be able to just announce "sold out" and start a waiting list for others. Would be really happy for them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 14.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/46?hl=guiitarman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.