20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 114.
#1601 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

I didn't say it looked like any other pinball. Did I? My comment was directed at the PF, not the cabinet...might want to reread what I said.
snaroff

Regarding your question about any Alice call outs you might want to re watch the SDTM video. 768 Alice lines have been recorded already and you can hear lots of them in the video. haha

#1602 6 years ago

Does the guillotine do anything?

#1603 6 years ago

That seminar was S-H-I-T!

Waited for the game and no game on livestream but it rolled out and the next seminar began. >:-/

At least the moderator could tell what's up.

#1604 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

768 Alice lines have been recorded already and you can hear lots of them in the video. haha

But did they manage to get AC to say "You're worthy" as was rumored?

#1605 6 years ago

Looks like this will be their best pin to date.... however 6450 and another 300-400 for shipping .. ..is getting up there in price so it needs to hit on all cylinders to be a hit. Lots of competition around the 7k price point. Love the art and the lighting... hope the gameplay and code are good also.

#1606 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

Does the guillotine do anything?

Sounds like you can kill Alice in the game and it chops his head (pinball) off to fall in a basket.

#1607 6 years ago

When do they start to sell this game and how do you buy it, if wanted?

#1608 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

I believe they'll do it like their other games--prior Spooky customers get first shot at it through e-mails (100% of RZ LEs were gone nearly instantly by AMH customers). Not certain if that's how this one will be, but Charlie did say in a Podcast awhile back that ACNC would be offered the same way initially (of course things can change).

#1609 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Contact Joe at pinballstar. Shipping summer

#1610 6 years ago

Not seeing the home run I had hoped for so far in this game at first impression. I like Alice Cooper and all the call outs but not many big toys or moving guillotine like I had played for the game. Still hope it’s a hit for everyone to enjoy.

#1611 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Not seeing the home run I had hoped for so far in this game at first impression. I like Alice Cooper and all the call outs but not many big toys or moving guillotine like I had played for the game. Still hope it’s a hit for everyone to enjoy.

The guillotine does move: Can be seen moving around 7:58

. Sounds like it's part of a mode sequence as well for killing Alice.

#1612 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I thought Charlie said it's a working guillotine...

#1613 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Regarding your question about any Alice call outs you might want to re watch the SDTM video. 768 Alice lines have been recorded already and you can hear lots of them in the video. haha

Awesome...good to know! Didn't watch the video (tried, but it wasn't working for some reason).

snaroff

#1614 6 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

I thought Charlie said it's a working guillotine...

For what... mice??

#1615 6 years ago

WOW. Congratulations Spooky!

#1616 6 years ago

Seminar libvestream was poop and now the streams are blurry as heck.
(Maybe helps when I'm sober.)

#1617 6 years ago

Any Vincent Price? Please say yes.

#1618 6 years ago

Damn the game looks great. Def interested.

#1619 6 years ago

Any word on the tunes? Greatest hits or more obscure deep tracks?

#1620 6 years ago

Anyone streaming the game at the moment?

#1621 6 years ago

So I played it and I really like it - very smooth shots - lovely loops brilliant lock; feels really good!

Code early and limited to one ball per play whilst it was so busy!

#1622 6 years ago

I’m kinda blown away! I obviously can’t comment on how it plays but it looks freakin awesome! Great job spooky. You deserve a lot of kudos for delivering a knock out title.

The fan layout looks like it will shot well. Love the castle. Wow.

#1623 6 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Any word on the tunes? Greatest hits or more obscure deep tracks?

Mode/Song List from what Charlie said during reveal
----------------------------------------------------------
Mode: Frankenstein Song: Feed my Frankenstein
Mode: Cold Ethyl Song: Cold Ethyl
Mode: Igor Song: Lost in America
Mode: Vampire Song: Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever
Mode: Werewolf Song: No More Mister Nice Guy
Mode: Zombie Song: Brutal Planet
Mode: Insects Song: Its the little Things
Mode: Alice Song: ?(didnt hear him say what the song was)
Mode: Pit Creature Song: Go to Hell

Wizard Mode: Billion Dollar Babies
Song: Billion Dollar Babies?(he didnt specially say it was this song, but I think its a solid guess)

#1624 6 years ago

Looks very cool and different...... that being said it might be its downfall also.

I don’t want to jinx it but it’s definitely not a flowing game. Wish it had pop bumpers also

Definitely consider but will not be purchasing until I see more complete code and physically play it

Looks good so far though

#1625 6 years ago

No more mister nice guy and billion dollar babies are big hits for Alice, stoked to see they made it in the game.

#1626 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Looks very cool and different...... that being said it might be its downfall also.
I don’t want to jinx it but it’s definitely not a flowing game. Wish it had pop bumpers also
Definitely consider but will not be purchasing until I see more complete code and physically play it
Looks good so far though

damn no pops!??

#1627 6 years ago

No Fear doesn't have pops and it's a damn fun game.

#1628 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Wish it had pop bumpers also

I like bumpers too, but I welcome something different.

#1629 6 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

No Fear doesn't have pops and it's a damn fun game.

Same with Swords of Fury and Judge Dredd. I'm not a fan of many of the Stern pop nests (the spaced out/open field pops on RZ were a big plus for me, and well-used, single pop bumpers like Black Knight/TNA are great as well).

#1630 6 years ago

The Shadow doesn't have pops. Not the end of the world.

#1631 6 years ago

I’d rather no pops then the same old perfunctory three pop nest Stern puts in every single table without a specific purpose. I do like the pops on Houdini that you can use to kinda nudge the ball into the stage. And I LOVE the lower pop on TNA, more of this please.

Bally/Williams made lots of DMDs with no pops. Shadow, JD, NF, CP, probably more.

#1632 6 years ago

Creative use of pops is awesome! Like TNA. Ho hum pop nests high up and out of the way on the playfield have gotten boring. I welcome something different.

#1633 6 years ago

Play field art is miles ahead of Rob Zombie. Really has that “world under glass” look. I’m not huge on mini play fields but otherwise looks great. Obviously flipping it is the real test but it looks like Spooky stepped up and used the extra time/delay to really crush it. I wish them the best of luck.

#1634 6 years ago

Stern has a nice counter to all the Spooky hype by showing a lot of pictures from staff meetings.

#1635 6 years ago

Leaps and bounds over RZ.

What's not to like about it? It's different and packed AND Bowen is gonna be involved in the code. That's HUGE

#1636 6 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Since Charlie didn't address it yet publically - I won't state exactly what I was told just yet as that's his place - but it will be in the next week or two - a date and time will be announced and we'll go live with sales. $ 1000 deposit.Interested - you can email me at [email protected] to get on our interested list. TY

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
[email protected]

#1637 6 years ago

Did Spooky address production capacity in the seminar?

Every day TNA picks up more orders. Without more space / hires, presumably the build for ACNC will take a while.

#1638 6 years ago

The catalogue here is astounding.

#1639 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

PF art looks real generic. If the backglass didn't say Alice Cooper, there is no way I could tell this was an Alice Cooper pin (not true for AS/MET/KISS/GNR/etc.). Almost like they were hedging to see if the AC license would fly? No sexy nurse? Who knows. Did they mention what songs are being licensed? Is Alice doing any callouts?
Was really looking forward to this one, but the first impression is kind of "meh" in terms if paying tribute to Alice. I saw him recently with Deep Purple and the stage design/show was awesome. I expected that awesomeness to be reflected in the pin...
snaroff

He is right, but still the best spooky Layout, game and graphics for now.
I think they can sell double if they want to.

#1640 6 years ago

The whole theme direction, layout, artwork, toys by Matt etc. is really awesome I think.

Bowen will help bring the code home ala Lyman.

I think its a huge winner.

I'm in.

#1641 6 years ago

Im not a Alice Cooper fan at all. But I am a horror fan. After seeing this I'm stoked. Very interested and on the list. !!!

#1642 6 years ago
Quoted from orangestorm87:

Complaining about not being able to get re-sale value. Buy the machine to enjoy, don't buy as an investment.

#1643 6 years ago

I really like that playfield art, a lot. Cabinet and playfield are excellent, but I'm still a little "ehh" on the translite due to the text treatment. But I'm super happy to hear it's P3-ROC based over Pinheck, that alone makes it future-proof in my mind. I look forward to a walkthrough and maybe a chance to play it myself.

Congrats to Spooky, looks like another hit.

#1644 6 years ago

Was hoping for Serious as one of the songs. That’s my favorite in Alice’s catalog....

#1645 6 years ago

definitely some interesting things, like the magnet save between the flippers.. the guillotine, the alice cooper doll peeking over the castle. Not happy about the price increase, but having RGB inserts (already a nice light show) and like jwilson said PROC is making it future proof are both nice. Have to wonder if Charlie will continue down the path of using PROC?

#1646 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Have to wonder if Charlie will continue down the path of using PROC?

Would seem likely now that Ben has stepped away. TNA and now ACNC both P-Roc

#1647 6 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Would seem likely now that Ben has stepped away. TNA and now ACNC both P-Roc

Could it possibly be a bit of the reason why Ben left?

#1648 6 years ago

saw the SDTM video and looking good and awesome Bowen is coming on board, well done team spooky and also have to give a well done to Ben as was part of the game up to this point

#1649 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

That seminar was S-H-I-T!
Waited for the game and no game on livestream but it rolled out and the next seminar began. >:-/
At least the moderator could tell what's up.

16 minutes if that.

#1650 6 years ago

Almost looks like a magnet between/below the flippers? Or is that an insert, etc.?

accc (resized).jpgaccc (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.00
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods

$ 300.00
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/33?hl=guiitarman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.