By ZenTron

1 year ago

Stats

• 990 posts
  • 313 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 month ago by snakesnsparklers
  • Topic is favorited by 69 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 103 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Alicegit (resized).jpg
REV8_EOTL (resized).png
21752959_10214378401000988_601871215408588299_o (resized).jpg
21587356_10214378441682005_7994672194881789752_o (resized).jpg
IMG_5171 (resized).JPG
17951956_1401870673207489_125826788311670965_n (resized).jpg
Spandau (resized).jpg
vincent price alice cooper (resized).jpg
coldethyl (resized).jpg
roadie (resized).jpg
killer (resized).jpg
1974-01-17 [Snoop] (resized).jpg
quote-he-marilyn-manson-has-a-woman-s-name-and-wears-makeup-how-original-alice-cooper-41962 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 10.59.46 AM (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
ted alice cooper (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 990 posts in topic. You are on page 19 of 20.
#901 7 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

charlie confirmed at the FWTG tourney this past weekend that the game will feature 10+ songs and they will be ones that fit the [theme] of the game. you can expect "be my frankenstein", but not "school's out".
that photo of the translite above was from this past weekend's event

Oops, missed that post. Oh well. And it's "Feed My Frankenstein" btw

#902 7 months ago

Ok lets start the guessing on what songs are included.
1. Feed My Frankenstein
2. Black Widow
3. Welcome to my nightmare
4. Cold Ethel
5. No More Mr. Nice Guy
6. I Love the Dead
7. Sick Things
8.Go To Hell
9. Dead Babies
10. Ballad Of Dwight Fry

Other possible ones.

Halo Of Flies - I would die if this was on there. It is SOOO good in concert.
Under my wheels
Public animal #9
Bed of Nails
Devils Food
Poison
Price Of Darkness
From the Inside

Magicchiz

#903 7 months ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Ok lets start the guessing on what songs are included.
1. Feed My Frankenstein
2. Black Widow
3. Welcome to my nightmare
4. Cold Ethel
5. No More Mr. Nice Guy
6. I Love the Dead
7. Sick Things
8.Go To Hell
9. Dead Babies
10. Ballad Of Dwight Fry
Other possible ones.
Halo Of Flies - I would die if this was on there. It is SOOO good in concert.
Under my wheels
Public animal #9
Bed of Nails
Devils Food
Poison
Price Of Darkness
From the Inside
Magicchiz

I wonder if newer songs are going to be included like some stuff from Brutal Planet or 'Poison' from Trash. Welcome 2 was actually a great record too.

#904 7 months ago

They made the announcment that it would be songs that fit the theme. So I am guessing based on that.
Magicchiz

#905 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

School's Out is apparently very expensive to license, too, but they are more open to deals when Alice doesn't have a new record coming out (source: Penelope Spheeris and Shep Gordon's interviews on Nerdist and WTF Podcasts, respectively)
I do hope it's in there though! Also Black Widow would surely have to be included based on the backbox art

I will get the list started....

Welcome to My Nightmare
He's Back
Feed my Frankenstein
From the Inside (kinda related)
Ballad of Dwight Frye
The Black Willow
Former Lee Warner
Prince of Darkness

#906 7 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I wonder if newer songs are going to be included like some stuff from Brutal Planet or 'Poison' from Trash. Welcome 2 was actually a great record too.

I'm hoping there will be some from Brutal Planet. That and Killer are perhaps my favorite albums from Alice.
I suppose if I get on the wishlist wagon...:

Bed of Nails
Feed My Frankenstein
Dead Babies
The Black Widow
Cleansed By Fire
Brutal Planet
No More Mr. Nice Guy
Ballad of Dwight Fry
Go To Hell
House of Fire

#907 7 months ago

I would like to see Poison on there. Really like that simple guitar riff.

#908 7 months ago

I saw Alice in concert last Sunday and it was mostly an older crowd, like myself, but there was a young couple sitting next to us who must've been in their twenties. They were mostly quiet when Alice was doing his older songs but when he sang Poison they sprang to life and sang every word of the song. I got a chuckle out of that.

IMG_5171 (resized).JPG

#909 7 months ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

I saw Alice in concert last Sunday and it was mostly an older crowd, like myself, but there was a young couple sitting next to us who must've been in their twenties. They were mostly quiet when Alice was doing his older songs but when he sang Poison they sprang to life and sang every word of the song. I got a chuckle out of that.

Interesting because if they were in their twenties, they probably weren't born yet when that song was a hit in 1989. For it to be nostalgic to their childhood, you would think they'd be in their 40's. I wonder how they both had a connection to that song.

#910 7 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Interesting because if they were in their twenties, they probably weren't born yet when that song was a hit in 1989. For it to be nostalgic to their childhood, you would think they'd be in their 40's. I wonder how they both had a connection to that song.

Good point, perhaps they were older or they just liked that song. All I know is it was a little weird to have the guy next to me loudly singing 'I want to kiss you but I want it too much...'

#911 7 months ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

When you press the start button they need to play the opening to this song:
» YouTube video

I still vote for this

#912 7 months ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Probably they heard the song while their parents were listening to it.

#913 7 months ago

Hopefully they get the licensing for Coop's best song, Sextette.

Near the end of her career, Mae West was played by a man in drag (they even made a stageplay about it "Confessions of a Dirty Blonde"), so it's extra entertaining:

» YouTube video

#914 7 months ago

In a perfect world, this would be on the game. One of his best.

» YouTube video

#916 7 months ago
Quoted from vid1900:

» YouTube video

oooh.. please never post that again. The ONLY good thing about that interview is it's what helped Alice realize he had to clean up

4 weeks later
#917 6 months ago

Stoked for this title!

3 weeks later
#918 6 months ago

any more details coming for this title soon?

#919 6 months ago

I think it will have at least 1 magnet based on a certain someone's upvote on a previous post of mine

3 weeks later
#920 5 months ago

PinballSTAR Amusements is a Spooky distributor and is compiling a list of people interested in Alice Cooper - no money needed, just an interested list so you get the latest info from us when it is available and when games can be ordered. Same thing for Total Nuclear Annihilation too...

We also have a Rob Zombie LE and a Rob Zombie Standard - both NIB available if anyone is interested...

Email Joe at Sales@PinballSTAR.com

3 weeks later
#921 4 months ago

Has it been confirmed that this game is using a Pinheck board?

#922 4 months ago
Quoted from herg:

i don't know why it wouldn't. this is a spooky game.

#923 4 months ago
Quoted from herg:

I believe it will use a new revision of the Pinheck. Higher resolution dots too.

#924 4 months ago

Any idea when we will see pics and details yet?

#925 4 months ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Any idea when we will see pics and details yet?

Charley said on the Spooky podcast that this got pushed a bit because of Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#926 4 months ago

I got a Rob Zombie recently and have a friend with an Americas Most Haunted. Impressed with each game. I'll bank that Alice Coopers Nightmare House will be another Interesting pin by Spooky that's really fun, and a good player.

Charlie says that Alice Cooper is a "HUGE" step up and they have learned with each title built. Looking forward to the Nightmare House.

#927 4 months ago

Really looking forward to seeing what Spooky can deliver with this one. I love the theme, although I agree with some others that it could have just been a generic "Nightmare Castle". Regardless, I can't wait to see what's coming!

#928 4 months ago

Better be more detailed and better than RZ which I can't get into, boring.

#929 4 months ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Better be more detailed and better than RZ which I can't get into, boring.

You can call Rz a lot of things but boring is not one of them.

1 week later
#930 4 months ago

New music by Alice Cooper. » YouTube video

#932 4 months ago

Wow do those songs ever suck. With all the bands out there Spooky goes with Alice Cooper, I mean ok theres lots of older cool tunes I guess but damn it another wasted opportunity, Motorhead, Slayer, Judas Priest. Shame

#933 4 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

Wow do those songs ever suck. With all the bands out there Spooky goes with Alice Cooper, I mean ok theres lots of older cool tunes I guess but damn it another wasted opportunity, Motorhead, Slayer, Judas Priest. Shame

Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle is NOT a music pinball.

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

TPF has been nuts... what a great show!
Not gonna have time today to answer questions, so just let me say we are NOT making this a typical "rock game". Alice is a visual theatrical performer, and a great character you can take anywhere (much like Elvira). As the title suggests, this isn't going to be a "collect a guitar, go on tour" kinda vibe.
Everything across the board is being improved and being made more reliable... more than I can begin to talk about here.
We'll never make everyone happy.... we get better with each game and I think you'll see that big time with Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. We appreciate everyone who helps support this family run looney bin.
Keep your money in your pocket. We'll show the game before we take a dime. A charity function tie in with Alice today kind of drove us to make the announcement last night, so now you know it's coming.
Tons of work to do... 1 more day of TPF!

#934 4 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle is NOT a music pinball.

Then why bother having Alice Cooper be part of it at all? Just call it Nightmare Castle with a haunting creepy soundtrack, I'd be more interested in that, hey if you guys are getting something u like then thats a good thing.

#935 3 months ago

Hazoff,

Don't like Alice Cooper. Don't buy one! So I can get mine faster.
Magicchiz

#936 3 months ago

I picture Alice more as your host. He is inviting you into his haunted nightmare castle. Kind of like House on Haunted Hill. Could be quit brilliant if done right. I'm very curious to see what they come up with.

#937 3 months ago

Is there any truth to the rumor the pinheck board is getting updated to higher video resolution for this game?
Anyone know what the new resolution will be?

#938 3 months ago

I'm imagining this like a more aggressive version of EatPM. I don't have inside knowledge, but reading AC and not a music pin seems to head that direction.

#939 3 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Is there any truth to the rumor the pinheck board is getting updated to higher video resolution for this game?
Anyone know what the new resolution will be?

didn't charlie say it was going to be on the latest Jetsons/tna deadflip stream? I forgot but I swear he said it... Not sure on res though.

#940 3 months ago

I thought Alice Cooper was coming out before Total Nuclear Annihilation. Missed that one completely.

#941 3 months ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I thought Alice Cooper was coming out before Total Nuclear Annihilation. Missed that one completely.

they flip-mode-squad'ed those. Should allow more dev on alice cooper, which will make it even better

4 weeks later
#942 88 days ago

Any word on reveal? Possibly during Expo timeframe at the Pinballlife Open House?

#943 88 days ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Any word on reveal? Possibly during Expo timeframe at the Pinballlife Open House?

unlikely since it will be the "public reveal" of Total Nuclear Annihilation.

#944 88 days ago

images from the Sept/October issue of the Rue Morgue Magazine.
Magicchiz

21587356_10214378441682005_7994672194881789752_o (resized).jpg

21752959_10214378401000988_601871215408588299_o (resized).jpg

#945 88 days ago

I practically begged to be on the list,Spooky don't ship to the netherlands normally..
My girlfriend is the biggest Alice Cooper fan,we go see him every opportunity we get...
Told them i will send a courier and arrange shipping myself.
This pin is gonna be epic.
My girlfriend will be ecstatic when she gets it!

#946 88 days ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Magicchiz

That artwork is amazing. I'm not even an AC fan and the artwork makes me want to own one.

#947 88 days ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Wondered when that would get noticed!

Soooo much goodness coming from this game. People can speculate all they want about an "Alice Cooper" game and what that means, but ... wait until you see & play it!

All I'm saying for now. Have fun people!

#948 88 days ago

Damn that looks badass!

#949 88 days ago

TNA #1 delivered and streamed without a hint that it was actually #1, and now Charlie shows that he's been lurking with the cool new art pieces shown in the mag. Pretty amazing self restraint.

#950 88 days ago

Pretty slick. Anyone know the artist?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 234.99
$ 29.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 14.95
$ 229.99
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.00
$ 24.50
€ 8.40
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 990 posts in topic. You are on page 19 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside