Topic Stats

• 5,634 posts
  • 620 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by robertmee
  • Topic is favorited by 151 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5634 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 113.
#801 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

TPF has been nuts... what a great show!
Not gonna have time today to answer questions, so just let me say we are NOT making this a typical "rock game". Alice is a visual theatrical performer, and a great character you can take anywhere (much like Elvira). As the title suggests, this isn't going to be a "collect a guitar, go on tour" kinda vibe.

Not a big Alice Cooper fan musically but the idea of having him narrate a nightmare castle game similar to the ghost in AMH vs a rock collection theme I think will be a HOME RUN! Love the Artwork stick with that!

#802 2 years ago

Don't eff this up, Charlie. You're the last company standing with almost universal admiration and an excellent reputation.

Not an Alice fan but then again I'm not big on Metalica but love the pin, so who knows? I have to admit the concept is intriguing and I can't wait to play it. Here's hoping a flippable game might be ready for PAGG or CAX.

#803 2 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

Don't eff this up,

He won't. It's not what they do.

#804 2 years ago

I loved my AMH, and I'm really enjoying my RZ. Yes, Spooky games are a little quirky...in a good way. By the time ACNC is ready to ship, I'll be ready to move RZ along. Spooky has earned a permanent slot in my basement.

#805 2 years ago

I don't want to make comparisons without any knowledge, but when I hear Alice Cooper (music) and monsters, I think of Monster Bash 2.0. Keep it going Spooky, you know who loves you!

Brad

#806 2 years ago

Surprised Jetsons (and maybe even Dominos) isn't included in this count of games, don't understand... It was literally just announced too recently.

#808 2 years ago

I like this picture of Alice Cooper and Savadore Dali. Alice was HUGE and one of the first shock rockers.

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 10.59.46 AM (resized).png

#809 2 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Surprised Jetsons (and maybe even Dominos) isn't included in this count of games, don't understand... It was literally just announced too recently.

Contract games are not counted as they are not "spooky" games and obviously have other constraints.

#810 2 years ago

Charlie and Bug talked about how every song in the game will reflect the theme of a Nightmare Castle. Won't be hearing Only Women Bleed or Schools Out. Welcome To My Nightmare will be the most prevelent I am guessing..

#811 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Alice is a visual theatrical performer, and a great character you can take anywhere (much like Elvira). As the title suggests, this isn't going to be a "collect a guitar, go on tour" kinda vibe.

I love this part. Enough Mp3 player pins already. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

#812 2 years ago

Never heard of her.

#813 2 years ago

She was discovered by a guy named Frank Zappa

#814 2 years ago

And tried to be copied by a guy called Marilyn.

quote-he-marilyn-manson-has-a-woman-s-name-and-wears-makeup-how-original-alice-cooper-41962 (resized).jpg

#815 2 years ago

Being a pop music fan who grew up in the 60's and 70's, I remember ballads like "I Never Cry" (Billboard #12) "Only Women Bleed" (#12) "You & Me" (#9) and "How You Gonna See Me Now" (#12) as being huge on the radio. All good songs.

But then again, my favorite KISS song is "Beth", so what do I know?

#816 2 years ago

Surprised Ben didn't push for a jpop collabo of Alice Cooper in Wonderland

#817 2 years ago

I was at the reveal. You can tell that the Spooky team is VERY excited about this one. I like the art style, and I'm interested in what they can do with a game that should have a very classic horror feel to it. Can't wait to see more...

#818 2 years ago

There has to be some type of shot or toy where the ball sits on a guillotine and gets chopped down into a basket for maybe a multiple ball sequence, you know what I mean.

#819 2 years ago

You know all this Alice cooper talk has me thinking I need to see him live once...

#820 2 years ago

When you press the start button they need to play the opening to this song:

#821 2 years ago

Charlie, remind me again who did the art? My Google fu is weak with this one.

#822 2 years ago

When will we see the playfield?

#823 2 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

When will we see the playfield?

1 year and a day from 6 months ago.

#824 2 years ago

Zipper Catches Skin TV commercial.

#825 2 years ago

Funny video. A great lp. One of my favorites. Zorro's Ascent is such a cool song!!!

#826 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Contract games are not counted as they are not "spooky" games and obviously have other constraints.

Maybe they should have a contract manufacturing name to help differentiate the two.

Those two still feel like Spooky games with Charlie helping to design the layouts.

#827 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Maybe they should have a contract manufacturing name to help differentiate the two.
Those two still feel like Spooky games with Charlie helping to design the layouts.

Why? Is it that important to differentuate?

#828 2 years ago

Please OH Please! Put the scene from 'Waynes World in the game "Were NOT Worthy, Were NOT Worthy!"

#830 2 years ago

I'm in on this. I admire Spooky as a company, love the theme, and was told more than one ramp.

All three checks, plus I saw RZ and thought the layout was very okay. Still bought the game and really dig it. So Spooky has my support and money on this one. Just think they are a great group of humans this crew. I want to give them as much business as possible.

#831 2 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'm in on this. I admire Spooky as a company, love the theme, and was told more than one ramp.
All three checks, plus I saw RZ and thought the layout was very okay. Still bought the game and really dig it. So Spooky has my support and money on this one. Just think they are a great group of humans this crew. I want to give them as much business as possible.

Heck if you want to give them more business pick up another for me. Why not?

#832 2 years ago

Some of Alice's better/obscure tracks.

Clones is the best of his "new wave" material. This was a tv performance, not a video from the Flush the Fashion album. He still has this one in his setlist once in a while.

Any track from his two horror albums would fit perfect on a Nightmare Castle pinball (Constrictor, Raise Your Fist and Yell). These two had Kane Roberts and Kip Winger in the band. Roses on White Lace is a masterpiece. The first is Prince of Darkness that was used for the John Carpenter film, which Alice was in. It's a great song as is anything from Raise Your Fist.

#834 2 years ago

Finally a pinball theme my grandmother can relate to.

1974-01-17 [Snoop] (resized).jpg

#835 2 years ago

Pinball machines backstage at the 1977 Alice Copper concert at Anaheim Stadium.

#836 2 years ago

Best Alice Cooper album. Ever.

killer (resized).jpg

#837 2 years ago

took my old brain a little while to get there but my neurons have the memory of watching this B minus movie. Good enough to watch to the end but not good enough to recommend to your friend.

Meatloaf and Alice Cooper, Blondie, Roy Orbison.

roadie (resized).jpg

#838 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

took my old brain a little while to get there but my neurons have the memory of watching this B minus movie. Good enough to watch to the end but not good enough to recommend to your friend. A money staring both Meatloaf and Alice Cooper, Blondie, Roy Orbison.

ยป YouTube video

I too watched it till the end.

Without question one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Lots and lots of cameos tough. At one point I thought I saw the Blues Brothers walk through the frame. Besides that and a few of the most basic plot points, I can honestly say I remember almost nothing about this movie.

#839 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Without question one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Lots and lots of cameos tough. At one point I thought I saw the Blues Brothers walk through the frame. Besides that and a few of the most basic plot points, I can honestly say I remember almost nothing about this movie.

yep, it was like not really much to it. I could probably have written as good a movie, but I think there were some music footage that was kind of good.

#840 2 years ago

In high school we had a DJ that would blast music all around the quad area at lunch and break times.

Every day for about four months he played Alice Cooper's "Go to Hell" full blast as soon as lunch started when it first came out... good times...

That being said, is it too much to ask for a Halo of Flies multiball?

#841 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm a huge Rolling Stones fan, but I dare you to watch this whole movie, I think I made it to about 30 minutes. Talk about a film maker destroying good material.

On the other hand Gimme Shelter is a great movie

#842 2 years ago

If you want to see a great movie, the original Welcome to My Nightmare concert movie (not the TV special) is pretty darn good.

Steve Hunter and Dick Wagner dueling it out on Billion Dollar Babies is epic

#843 2 years ago

A fun little horror-comedy with Alice Cooper (and several other musicians) in it is "Suck."

#844 2 years ago

I'm having an Alice Cooper session in the jacuzzi outside tonight. Awesome!

#845 2 years ago

I'm having one right now.

Wouldn't it be great if this game has a Cold Ethyl bash toy?

coldethyl (resized).jpg

#846 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm having one right now.
Wouldn't it be great if this game has a Cold Ethyl bash toy?

Bash or bang toy?

#847 2 years ago

First it gets banged and then it gets bashed.

#848 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

First it gets banged and then it gets bashed.

Teabagging Bride of Pinbot with your balls was way ahead of its time.

#849 2 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Best Alice Cooper album. Ever.

Close, but not the best. Not even the best AC album with the original band, that would be Billion Dollars Babies. His best solo effort commercially is Welcome to my Nightmare, but my personal favorite is DADA.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/alice-cooper-albums-ranked/#photogallery-1=27http://www.classicrockhistory.com/top-10-alice-cooper-albums/

#850 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Close, but not the best. Not even the best AC album with the original band, that would be Billion Dollars Babies.

I love Hello Hooray as the album opener.

I am partial to Love it To Death and think that the last 3 songs, Second Coming, Ballad of Dwight Fry, and Sun Arise are the best 3 to hear back to back to back ever.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
7,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 59.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chatham, MA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
650 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Benton, WI
There are 5634 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 113.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside