20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 114.
#751 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Rob Zombie had a cool factor to it. This not so much.

Cool factor that was completely squandered with bad playfield art and plastics. At least it looks like they have a good crack at not making that mistake with Alice Cooper.

And they better have "Only Women Bleed" in there somewhere. He has so much material to draw from...

#752 6 years ago

without alice, you would have no rob zombie or Marilyn manson. give credit where credit is due! Great choice.

#753 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Cool factor that was completely squandered with bad playfield art and plastics. At least it looks like they have a good crack at not making that mistake with Alice Cooper.
And they better have "Only Women Bleed" in there somewhere. He has so much material to draw from...

Absolutely. I was in on RZ despite the terrible pf layout and then I saw the atrocious pf and plastic art! I was out immediately after seeing it.

#754 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Absolutely. I was in on RZ despite the terrible pf layout and then I saw the atrocious pf and plastic art! I was out immediately after seeing it.

To each their own , I really like the playfield art . Game play on RZ is fantastic , it's all I've been really playing since I got mine in December . Can't wait to play an Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle .

#755 6 years ago

The face of new pinball in 2017

IMG_6330 (resized).PNGIMG_6330 (resized).PNG

#756 6 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And they better have "Only Women Bleed" in there somewhere

They better not!
Why?
From all the songs to choose from?
Seriously?

#757 6 years ago

I'm a big fan of rz and amh so I feel confident acnc will improve upon those.

#758 6 years ago

Alice has some great anthems that go hand in hand with fun pinball play.

If your burned out on the album versions of his music, check out the "Humanary Stew" tribute. It's a favorite of mine and killer tribue:

1. Under My Wheels - Joe Elliott/Phil Collen/Bob Kulick/Chuck Wright/Pat Torpey/Clarence Clemmons
2. Schools Out - Dave Mustaine/Marty Friedman/Bob Kulick/Bob Daisley/Eric Singer/Paul Taylor/David Glen Eisley...
3. No More Mr. Nice Guy - Roger Daltrey/Slash/Bob Kulick/Mike Inez/Carmine Appice/David Glen Eisley
4. Welcome To My Nightmare - Ronnie James Dio/Steve Lukather/Bob Kulick/Phil Soussan/Randy Castillo/Paul Taylor
5. Cold Ethyl - Vince Neil/Mick Mars/Bob Kulick/Billy Sheehan/Simon Phillips
6. Black Widow - Bruce Dickinson/Adrian Smith/Bob Kulick/Tony Franklin/Tommy Aldridge/David Glen Eisley
7. Go To Hell - Dee Snider/Zakk Wylde/Bob Kulick/Rudy Sarzo/Frankie Banali/Paul Taylor
8. Billion Dollar Babies - Phil Lewis/George Lynch/Bob Kulick/Stu Hamm/Vinnie Colaiuta
9. Only Women Bleed - Glenn Hughes/Paul Gilbert/Bob Kulick/Michael Porcaro/Stephen Ferrone/Paul Taylor/David Glen Eisley
10. Eighteen - Don Dokken/John Norum/Bob Kulick/Tim Bogert/Gregg Bissonette/David Glen Eisley
11. Elected - Steve Jones/Duff McKragen/Steve Jones/Billy Duffy

#759 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

They better not!
Why?
From all the songs to choose from?
Seriously?

Heh. Sarcasm. It's a cover anyway. Doubtful it would be used, even if they wanted to.

#762 6 years ago

Elected

#768 6 years ago

Coop with Donovan:

#770 6 years ago

#771 6 years ago

Cmon, it's family friendly. The guy was on the Muppet Show!

#772 6 years ago

Desperado

#773 6 years ago

Drain your ball too fast and you get the opening to "Hey Stoopid", jackpot Billion Dollar Babies, Video mode like RZ (Under my Wheels), hit all certain targets (No More Mr Nice Guy), all pf lights go dark (Lost in America), Schools Out wizard mode, make specific shots you get points - wrong shots lose points (Welcome to My Nightmare), hit spider targets (Black Widow). There endless material here. A lower PF could be Got to Hell ( I know it's an AC/DC ripoff there but just an example, or the balls have to be locked under the PF in certain amount of time for a jackpot. Watching the progress on this!

#774 6 years ago

I hope there's a Wayne's World/Milwaukee reference:

#775 6 years ago

Charlie said during the announcement that this isn't going to be a typical "greatest hits of the band" type of game. It's going to be more like an Elvira game with Alice Cooper providing the narration. He specifically said that "School's Out" would not be one of the songs included.

#776 6 years ago
Quoted from Slingshot_Scott:

Charlie said during the announcement that this isn't going to be a typical "greatest hits of the band" type of game. It's going to be more like an Elvira game with Alice Cooper providing the narration. He specifically said that "School's Out" would not be one of the songs included.

Great.

That is my favorite song and the only one that I 100% wanted in the game......

Anyway with 500 and one model there is going to be no panic buying so can sit back and watch.

#777 6 years ago

No love for poison? That music video had topless women in it... That was awesome for a twelve year old!

#778 6 years ago

Sorry if this has been covered but did they give a date for a physical game/playfield/layout reveal?

#779 6 years ago

The Black Widow ....Please!

#780 6 years ago

Also i believe the deposit will be non refundable this time bc of all the people that backed out on rz?

#781 6 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Meh. Wish Spooky luck though. G'night.

Don't worry, you will catch up on the next spooky game, Marilyn Manson...unless it exists more glaucous?

#782 6 years ago

For the over 50 years here, who also love golf - read Alice's autobiography. Excellent book on using golf to overcome drug addiction, hanging out with Groucho Marx, rocking on......

I'm in on this one!

#783 6 years ago

I'm loving this one and Alice has so many great songs that are not on the greatest hits. I need to see who the designer is and the layout. RZ is fun, but a two ramp fan layout would be much better.

I hope Poison makes it.

#784 6 years ago

Zoinks! I was hoping for something else...

#785 6 years ago

I've been looking for a reason to give spooky pin my money ever since I played AMH but not thrilled with the themes since, except for Jetsons but it doesn't look like there is enough going on to keep me interested long term. I guess my money is going towards a AFM. Nothing but love for Charlie and crew!!!

#786 6 years ago

I would have also been happy with Scooby Doo, but this is great!! Just bought "welcome to my nightmare" and "the Alice cooper show" on vinyl yesterday. Can't wait to play this while cranking those on the turntable!

#787 6 years ago

Big fan of Alice for over 30 years. Zipper Catches Skin was a great lp and one of my favorites. So progressive! Zorro's Ascent and I am the future would be so cool to have as songs. Can't wait to see the completed pin. I am a big fan of the Spooky crew!!!!

#788 6 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Alice has some great anthems that go hand in hand with fun pinball play.
If your burned out on the album versions of his music, check out the "Humanary Stew" tribute. It's a favorite of mine and killer tribue:
1. Under My Wheels - Joe Elliott/Phil Collen/Bob Kulick/Chuck Wright/Pat Torpey/Clarence Clemmons
2. Schools Out - Dave Mustaine/Marty Friedman/Bob Kulick/Bob Daisley/Eric Singer/Paul Taylor/David Glen Eisley...
3. No More Mr. Nice Guy - Roger Daltrey/Slash/Bob Kulick/Mike Inez/Carmine Appice/David Glen Eisley
4. Welcome To My Nightmare - Ronnie James Dio/Steve Lukather/Bob Kulick/Phil Soussan/Randy Castillo/Paul Taylor
5. Cold Ethyl - Vince Neil/Mick Mars/Bob Kulick/Billy Sheehan/Simon Phillips
6. Black Widow - Bruce Dickinson/Adrian Smith/Bob Kulick/Tony Franklin/Tommy Aldridge/David Glen Eisley
7. Go To Hell - Dee Snider/Zakk Wylde/Bob Kulick/Rudy Sarzo/Frankie Banali/Paul Taylor
8. Billion Dollar Babies - Phil Lewis/George Lynch/Bob Kulick/Stu Hamm/Vinnie Colaiuta
9. Only Women Bleed - Glenn Hughes/Paul Gilbert/Bob Kulick/Michael Porcaro/Stephen Ferrone/Paul Taylor/David Glen Eisley
10. Eighteen - Don Dokken/John Norum/Bob Kulick/Tim Bogert/Gregg Bissonette/David Glen Eisley
11. Elected - Steve Jones/Duff McKragen/Steve Jones/Billy Duffy

Wow, great collection of musicians on that album...I will give it a listen

#789 6 years ago

TPF has been nuts... what a great show!

Not gonna have time today to answer questions, so just let me say we are NOT making this a typical "rock game". Alice is a visual theatrical performer, and a great character you can take anywhere (much like Elvira). As the title suggests, this isn't going to be a "collect a guitar, go on tour" kinda vibe.

Everything across the board is being improved and being made more reliable... more than I can begin to talk about here.

We'll never make everyone happy.... we get better with each game and I think you'll see that big time with Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. We appreciate everyone who helps support this family run looney bin.

Keep your money in your pocket. We'll show the game before we take a dime. A charity function tie in with Alice today kind of drove us to make the announcement last night, so now you know it's coming.

Tons of work to do... 1 more day of TPF!

#790 6 years ago

Great artwork on the translite, but I'm likely out this time. Respect for Alice Cooper and all, but I would have been more interested if this was just 'Nightmare Castle'. There's just so many old rock band themes to choose from these days, it's like the next super-heroes craze. I guess I'm really still waiting for Spooky to do a straight horror title... either an original theme or movie license, or... something. Who knows, maybe the gameplay on this will be blow me away and I'll become a believer. Either way, I'll be looking forward to seeing Ben's 2nd game.

#791 6 years ago

5b5363cd2d782e02d5f222b58308509d (resized).jpg5b5363cd2d782e02d5f222b58308509d (resized).jpg

#792 6 years ago

I hope this song makes its way into the nightmare castle.

#793 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Not gonna have time today to answer questions, so just let me say we are NOT making this a typical "rock game". Alice is a visual theatrical performer, and a great character you can take anywhere (much like Elvira). As the title suggests, this isn't going to be a "collect a guitar, go on tour" kinda vibe.
Everything across the board is being improved and being made more reliable... more than I can begin to talk about here.
We'll never make everyone happy.... we get better with each game and I think you'll see that big time with Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle. We appreciate everyone who helps support this family run looney bin.
Keep your money in your pocket. We'll show the game before we take a dime. A charity function tie in with Alice today kind of drove us to make the announcement last night, so now you know it's coming.

Thanks Charlie for taking the time to give us some more info. Another modest example of why many are becoming fans and supporters of Spooky Pinball LLC.

#794 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Thanks for taking time out of the day and giving us some clarification and more info my fingers are crossed along with a lot of others in hope that it has more then 1 RAMP

#795 6 years ago

Let's not forget about Hey Stupid and Last Temptation......Both amazing albums!

#796 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Thanks for taking time out of the day and giving us some clarification and more info my fingers are crossed along with a lot of others in hope that it has more then 1 RAMP

Cool theme, waiting for gameplay etc..

Hopefully people aren't just buying only to try and flip for profit like RZ.

#797 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Cool theme, waiting for gameplay etc..
Hopefully people aren't just buying only to try and flip for profit like RZ.

Doubt it. RZ flippers are taking losses.

#798 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Doubt it. RZ flippers are taking losses.

Good.

For a low volume pin I can't believe how many were for sale.

My view not buy until it's proven great. Too many proven great pins out there.

#799 6 years ago

Fantastic choice. Alice is a great guy. Met him a few times at shows we were guests at. Got to speak with him a while.
He loves horror and will be very much into this machine. He loves golf!..and is a good golfer!
He were talking about stuff that scares the shit out of us. His was the same as mine….needles! But I said how can you be scared of needles with tattoos?? He said…"I do not have one tattoo on my body!..it was always just makeup."
Go figure!

ted alice cooper (resized).jpgted alice cooper (resized).jpg

#800 6 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.