20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 114.
#701 7 years ago

Alice Cooper

#702 7 years ago

Is there a physical game yet

#703 7 years ago

Just joking it's alice cooper

#704 7 years ago

500 games. 10 songs.

20170325_214643 (resized).jpg20170325_214643 (resized).jpg

#705 7 years ago

Just announced that it is Alice Cooper. Coming later this year.

#706 7 years ago

Meh. Wish Spooky luck though. G'night.

#707 7 years ago

Looks like I have to wait a little longer for Meatloaf Super LE.

#708 7 years ago

Perfect complement to Rob Zombie!

#709 7 years ago
Quoted from dfsays:

Meh. Wish Spooky luck though. G'night.

#710 7 years ago

Ugh

#711 7 years ago

Alice Cooper it is...Not for me but still better than Meatloaf.

#712 7 years ago

Hopefully someone will do Scooby Doo someday...
-mof

#713 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Hopefully someone will do Scooby Doo someday...
-mof

Yeah really hope so to

#714 7 years ago

I hope there's a playable one at the shop when I go get my RZ next month

#715 7 years ago

Love the comic art can't wait to see more

#716 7 years ago

I think anything "Nightmare Castle" has great pinball potential. Can't wait to see the playfield.

#717 7 years ago

Sick!

#718 7 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I think anything "Nightmare Castle" has great pinball potential. Can't wait to see the playfield.

Yeah, great idea to pair it with a trusted pinball theme, haunted houses/castles have always made great games.

#719 7 years ago

I hope the playfield is awesome because this is totally an awesome theme!

#720 7 years ago

I'm so whelmed. Time and gameplay will tell if this turns out to be a good game, but at least my money is safe. I know there are tons of people clamoring for one though. I actually kinda like that Spooky is doing these niche themes even if they're not my taste.

#721 7 years ago

Pretty cool. I've liked all of Spooky's theme choices so far. Not enough to buy but someday I'm sure they'll get one I have to have.

#722 7 years ago

Odds of a guillotine on the playfield?

#723 7 years ago

Have they announce...just one type...no LE...just 500 or the regular games....any options????

#724 7 years ago

If this has a magnet I'm in

#725 7 years ago

Translite

IMG_1051 (resized).JPGIMG_1051 (resized).JPG

500 games one version $6250

#726 7 years ago

Pretty rad 65 year old man theme

#727 7 years ago

Favorite Alice Cooper Songs

Hello Hooray
Welcome To My Nightmare
Sun Arise
Second Coming
Billion Dollar Babies
Escape
From The Inside
How You Gonna See Me Now

#728 7 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements is Spooky's outside distributor so email Joe at [email protected] to get on our interested list !

No orders being taken yet just a list to get info when it does go on sale.

Love the artwork ! Congrats Charlie and Team Spooky !

Joe Newhart

#729 7 years ago

Will it have more then one ramp?

#730 7 years ago

A7X someday...

#731 7 years ago

I was told it will have a high res display, similar to what Stern is doing now.

#732 7 years ago

Couldn't care less about Alice Cooper, don't think I could hum a bar of any of their songs. My metal tastes just never ran that direction I guess. But that art looks rad, the name is rad, the whole thing sounds a lot more like what I had originally thought Rob Zombie should be. Spooky is doing their thing, love it, and wish them nothing but luck and a sold out run.

Far as I'm concerned, if there's a single pinball company out there that doesn't deserve any wet blanket negative bullshit it's Spooky.

#733 7 years ago

This is all right in my mind. I was never into the music theme those seam to be begging for, such as Meatloaf and Megadeaf. Now Alice Cooper that is different. He is a character upon himself beyond a band, which makes it way more interesting. All we need is a chicken head multi ball.

#734 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Couldn't care less about Alice Cooper, don't think I could hum a bar of any of their songs. My metal tastes just never ran that direction I guess. But that art looks rad, the name is rad, the whole thing sounds a lot more like what I had originally thought Rob Zombie should be. Spooky is doing their thing, love it, and wish them nothing but luck and a sold out run.
Far as I'm concerned, if there's a single pinball company out there that doesn't deserve any wet blanket negative bullshit it's Spooky.

Alexa, play Alice Cooper. Doing that now. School's Out is the first song. Sounds OK....

Just got to the chorus, now I know the song.

#735 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Alexa, play Alice Cooper. Doing that now. School's Out is the first song. Sounds OK....

The early stuff at least was pretty catchy. He had a crack duo of studio guitarists (Steve Hunter I think and...I forget) that actually played the parts. The two guitarists in the band couldn't actually play (for a variety of reasons...heart surgery,drugs, etc)...
Or at least this is what I hazily remember as a young kid getting the occasional Circus magazine. Anybody remember that rag?

#736 7 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Welcome To My Nightmare and Billion Dollar babies!
Not too much into Copper now a days but back in my youth. They were a great band to see live. Loved their stage shows. As you said Copper has always been more of a character. Added a nightmare castle theme this pin could be great! Hopefully they used his old stage shows to inspire the design.

#737 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Welcome To My Nightmare and Billion Dollar babies!
Not too much into Copper now a days but back in my youth. They were a great band to see live. Loved their stage shows. As you said Copper has always been more of a character. Added a nightmare castle theme this pin could be great! Hopefully they used his old stage shows to inspire the design.

Wonder if there will be a mode where he chases a giant tooth with the massive toothbrush? I forget what song that went with...??

#738 7 years ago

Alice Cooper lives here in Phoenix, and he's got a really cool bar downtown that always has a few pinball machines onhand. I'm pretty sure he's a pinball guy.

That said, how cool would it be if he were to do an original tune specifically for the game?

Unfortunately for me, I can only afford one NIB pin a year (if I'm lucky), and I think it's still a slugout between Elvira 3 and Star Wars... but this is an awesome theme with a TON of potential (think of all of the executions/theatrics from his stage show).

#739 7 years ago

Balad of Dwight fry. Rock and roll perfection...

#740 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Wonder if there will be a mode where he chases a giant tooth with the massive toothbrush? I forget what song that went with...??

You mean that was real??? Good I wasn't tripping then. Nice to know.

#741 7 years ago

For those who don't know or want to bother to search -

#742 7 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You mean that was real??? Good I wasn't tripping then. Nice to know.

Hey you STILL might have been tripping in those days

#743 7 years ago

Rob Zombie had a cool factor to it. This not so much.

#744 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

#745 7 years ago

For this type of music would rather have Rage Against the Machine or System of the Down. But, I can see a lot of good pin art going along with Alice Cooper.

#746 7 years ago

Interesting choice and way better than meatloaf. Good times for pinball.

Here's my only real memory of Alice Cooper.

#747 7 years ago

I really hope the meatloaf machine never comes to fruition. So many more cool things that could be done....

#748 7 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

If it is Alice Cooper I will probably be getting my first NIB pin. If it is Alice Cooper I hope it spans his whole career. I love his albums up to and including From the Inside. Then they are good, but the magic is lessened.

DaDa, Constrictor, RYFAY, and The Last Tempation are just as good as any of the old stuff.

I happen to be watching Monster Dog on COMET when I read it's Alice.

I'm in but I hope they pull more material than just up to Goes To Hell and Poison. Maybe we'll get lucky with Clones, Pass the Gun Around, or He's Back.

#749 7 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Balad of Dwight fry. Rock and roll perfection...

One of my favorites, for sure.

I prefer the old stuff, too... but the dude has released some great tunes recently as well.

"Vengeance Is Mine"
"I Am Made Of You"
"Killed By Love"

#750 7 years ago

I really like that Spooky continues to shape their brand, this seems a good fit and looks to be in their wheelhouse but not repeating the same trick. Do what you love and it will show. These guys love old metal/rock/horror and glad they let that be their mantra. Keep it up Spooky.

On a side note, I'm a big Frank Zappa fan, not so much of Alice Cooper but did recently learn that Frank Zappa gave Alice Cooper his first record deal. Strange timing for me.

Sadly unless I make it, there won't ever be a FZ table.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/15/ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.