20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 114.
#5201 5 years ago

#56 Picked up Yesterday. They had 25 machines in various stages on the line. It's going to be rapid fire from here on out from the looks of it.

Going to get the Speaker Lights, Shaker, and Knocker installed this weekend, then it is off to the races!

Should be out by Wednesday for our Craft Beer Pinball League night at The Blue Moon hosted by Lagunitas! First Beer Free for our Pinballers!

IMG_20190315_175632 (resized).jpgIMG_20190315_175632 (resized).jpg
#5202 5 years ago

Looks beautiful

#5203 5 years ago

Anyone with speaker lights see anything other than green? My TNA had one more wire in the harness at J3...

#5204 5 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

#56 Picked up Yesterday. They had 25 machines in various stages on the line. It's going to be rapid fire from here on out from the looks of it.
Going to get the Speaker Lights, Shaker, and Knocker installed this weekend, then it is off to the races!
Should be out by Wednesday for our Craft Beer Pinball League night at The Blue Moon hosted by Lagunitas! First Beer Free for our Pinballers!
[quoted image]

Beautiful indeed! I assume that this is not a butter cab is that correct?

#5205 5 years ago

No butter. They had a bit of both on the line.

#5206 5 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

No butter. They had a bit of both on the line.

When you were there. What was the majority of trim color on games. Hammer gray, or Blue? Just curious, how did the blue look?
Magicchiz

FB_IMG_1538693110998 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1538693110998 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1539826504661 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1539826504661 (resized).jpg
#5207 5 years ago

A good mix of both. I was torn myself as to what I wanted. Ended up with the Grey and think I like it more.

#5208 5 years ago

Upraded to the Rev. 4 ROM's and waxed the playfield. It's a whole new game. The animations are sick!

Screenshot_20190320-020432 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190320-020432 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190320-021130 (resized).pngScreenshot_20190320-021130 (resized).png
#5209 5 years ago

I can't wait to put some more plays on this game!! One of the few on my radar this year.

#5210 5 years ago

Got to help a buddy unbox his last nite... this game is sweeeeeet. It’s a beauty and shoots really nice, with basically zero adjustments. It sounds like a million bucks. Didn’t get too deep into it but the rules seem to be really fun, with the whole exploring the castle and fighting creatures leading up to ???

Looking forward to spending some more time with this one!

#5211 5 years ago

ACNC #22 butter cab has shipped. It should be delivered early next week.

#5212 5 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

ACNC #22 butter cab has shipped. It should be delivered early next week.

This is why people are getting frustrated, number 22 is just now shipping??? That should have happened months ago, butter cab or not.

#5213 5 years ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

This is why people are getting frustrated, number 22 is just now shipping??? That should have happened months ago, butter cab or not.

Either they don't ship in order or the cab upgrade takes extra time because the one we opened last nite was in the 50s.

#5214 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Either they don't ship in order or the cab upgrade takes extra time because the one we opened last nite was in the 50s.

I know they don’t ship in order because repeat customers get priority, they’re combining orders for overseas shipping, they’re doing the butter cabs in batches...but still that’s a long time to wait for #22. I’m still excited to get mine and think it will be worth the wait, I just have absolutely no idea when to expect it anymore.

#5215 5 years ago

I know they don’t ship in order because repeat customers get priority, they’re combining orders for overseas shipping, they’re doing the butter cabs in batches...but still that’s a long time to wait for #22. I’m still excited to get mine and think it will be worth the wait, I just have absolutely no idea when to expect it anymore.

I don't think it is repeat customers. Instead Spooky has said and their history with TNA kinda confirms that they give preference to location games and those willing to unbox at shows. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of folks get theirs "early" at TPF and MGC. I understood this for TNA as it was an open ended run, but with ACNC a limited run, I think they should stick with going in order, especially since it has been effectively out for a year. The butter cabs do not bother me as much as they make them in groups. Since there are less of them, lots of different numbers get bundled together.

#5216 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I don't think it is repeat customers. Instead Spooky has said and their history with TNA kinda confirms that they give preference to location games and those willing to unbox at shows. Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of folks get theirs "early" at TPF and MGC. I understood this for TNA as it was an open ended run, but with ACNC a limited run, I think they should stick with going in order, especially since it has been effectively out for a year. The butter cabs do not bother me as much as they make them in groups. Since there are less of them, lots of different numbers get bundled together.

Alice games @ TPF====== #14 offered to be in booth & we are bringing it same for #35 & then Chris will have his personal game in his area. A lot of the games that have shipped lately are going to people that don't like to post on Pinside. Sorry but it is their choice if they want to put up picks etc. On the line now is the first 20 butter cabinets in the orders. Minus the several that are shipping or leaving now.

#5217 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

On the line now is the first 20 butter cabinets in the orders.

5B2242AD-3BFB-431B-AA07-E7C26F4749FA.jpeg5B2242AD-3BFB-431B-AA07-E7C26F4749FA.jpeg
#5218 5 years ago

I'm hoping it's worth the wait...I am definitely going to be ready by the time mine comes. But I still say it's a good thing they are taking their time with the builds and updating code. By the time we all end up with ours they should be primo.

#5219 5 years ago

ALICE IN THE HOUSE!!!!! Haven't had time to play but a few games but loving everything I see so far. Game looks amazing, no idea the rules or shots as I like to learn them as I play rather than read or watch videos. Well that's all for now.

IMG_20190320_180306 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180306 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180319 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180334 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180334 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180418 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180418 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180359 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180359 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180425 (resized).jpgIMG_20190320_180425 (resized).jpg
#5220 5 years ago

Wow nice, and you went with the scary blue armor ! Question: do you notice speaker light kit change color or always green?

#5221 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Wow nice, and you went with the scary blue armor ! Question: do you notice speaker light kit change color or always green?

Actually always green which I am bummed about cause I asked if they were interactive and changed colors and was told yes. Maybe not coded in yet or something but curious myself.

#5222 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Actually always green which I am bummed about cause I asked if they were interactive and changed colors and was told yes. Maybe not coded in yet or something but curious myself.

What?!?! I was under the impression they changed color like TNA. Is there something in the menu of adjustments for the lighted speakers?

#5223 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

What?!?! I was under the impression they changed color like TNA. Is there something in the menu of adjustments for the lighted speakers?

I think they are not coded yet.

#5224 5 years ago

No worries colors will change, just not yet. I'll put that on the list to get to after TPF.

#5225 5 years ago
Quoted from FawzmaGames:

No worries colors will change, just not yet. I'll put that on the list to get to after TPF.

Cool, that would be bummer if they stayed green all the time

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5226 5 years ago

@bemmett

Gorgeous pin, congrats!

#5227 5 years ago

I had a chance to place this at Holy Frijoles in Baltimore yesteday. I'm not sure why people are canceling their orders... It was a fun game with a lot of shots...none were all that terrible to hit. The machine has been a big hit at this location so far. Only down side is the game GI is a bit dark in a dark room.

#5228 5 years ago

Maybe those who are or have cancelled have redirected their $ to the WOZYBR

#5229 5 years ago

It is becoming harder and harder to wait for things these days. You get the itch for a new game and want it now. I try not to look at the marketplace, but find myself gazing and dreaming of owning certain pins. Then remember my only spot is waiting for my ACNC. I know it's a great game and I will love it. But i think the frustration is that we live in an Amazon Prime world now. Plus, constantly hearing negativity about it on certain podcasts and posts doesn't help. Just need to turn off the noise and be patient. I'm deliberately not going to watch Bowen's stream or play on location until I get mine so none of the fun gets spoiled. The game is fantastic and the company is great. So no worries here...just need to stay off pinside.

#5230 5 years ago

So Kaneda ACTUALLY played ACNC at TPF and...said it was incredible. Maybe now that he has finally played it himself he will stop dogging it constantly on his podcast. He owes Spooky (all of them) a HUGE apology. Of course, it won't happen. Good job Spooky, if you can win over your biggest critic, you know you have a hell of a game on your hands.

#5231 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

I had a chance to place this at Holy Frijoles in Baltimore yesteday. I'm not sure why people are canceling their orders... It was a fun game with a lot of shots...none were all that terrible to hit. The machine has been a big hit at this location so far. Only down side is the game GI is a bit dark in a dark room.

I was there yesterday too.

#5232 5 years ago

I finally got to put some plays on ACNC at TPF. This is the first time I have had a chance to play this game since it’s release last year. I can tell already its going to be a super fun game to have in the house, however I’m sorry to say it is very dark on that playfield and the back glass could stand to have another LED strip in there which I am going to look into. I know horror themes are meant to be dark in general but the game needs some brighter lighting here and there. MBrLE is probably not the best example since it’s pretty much lighting on steroids out of the box but the super brights are really bad ass and I feel like if there were some intense blues, purples and greens here and there it would really make the game pop.

#5233 5 years ago

Anyone know if/where Bowens seminar will be streamed tonight?

#5234 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

Anyone know if/where Bowens seminar will be streamed tonight?

It was at 6pm central time. I wanted to see it, but we left for home just before. I’m looking forward to hearing how he did!

#5235 5 years ago

You can watch it on the Texas Pinball twitch channel. It was recorded and saved, I just checked.

#5236 5 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I was there yesterday too.

Lunchtime??!

#5237 5 years ago

Just watched the entire presentation. Bowen is a BEAST. Well worth watching, and makes the wait for #71 that much harder!

#5238 5 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Just watched the entire presentation. Bowen is a BEAST. Well worth watching, and makes the wait for #71 that much harder!

Can you post the link?

#5240 5 years ago

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/400129332

Skip to the 1:53 mark, that should get you close.

#5241 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

So Kaneda ACTUALLY played ACNC at TPF and...said it was incredible. Maybe now that he has finally played it himself he will stop dogging it constantly on his podcast. He owes Spooky (all of them) a HUGE apology. Of course, it won't happen. Good job Spooky, if you can win over your biggest critic, you know you have a hell of a game on your hands.

Man, I had to wade through Kaneda related posts over in the POTC club thread. He apparently played some poorly set up and operated POTC, this comes to light from other Pinside members, and takes great pleasure in shitting on it. Any respectable pin critic worth his salt, would be aware of these things and speak to them. He clearly just sounds like a idgit.

I am surprised that this bozo gets any thread time in these club threads. WHO CARES WHAT HE THINKS?

#5242 5 years ago

I don't know how good ACNC is going to be but Bowen is a great hire for Spooky. He really seems like he's trying to be innovative with code and looks like he has a great passion for it.

#5243 5 years ago

I just received my ACNC. After playing about 30-40 games on it, I must say that I’m seriously impressed by this pin.

The haunted house sound effects mixed with the shaker and the animations are over the top immersive.

The shots are super rewarding and is an incredible play.

Great job Spooky!

#5244 5 years ago

It's refreshing to hear ACNC getting some better press. I'm sitting out the pre order this time but may pick one up later on the secondary market. I've read alot of reviews remarking on the art, which we knew was great, and the shots, which we knew were tough but rewarding. But I've not read any updates on the AC callouts. They were terrible in the first releases. Now that presumably more have been incorporated, what's everyones opinion on the voice work?

#5245 5 years ago

This game is awesome!!

#5246 5 years ago

Bowen has transformed this game into something special.

Would rather have this than a Munsters or Yellow Woz!

It's the code that is shaping up to be special.

The huge hurry up's that are based on how you have played the mode.

And the huge scores if you defeat the monsters quickly.

And the different ways you can play the game.

Think all 500 will be made for sure.

I want one and it's because Bowen is turning this into a great game.

Bowen is what Lyman is to Stern, and what Keith is to JJP.

#5247 5 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Lunchtime??!

No. Evening. I should go when it's less crowded so I can hear it.

#5248 5 years ago

Wow - the Bowen presentation was the mic drop moment for ACNC.

I was in on the game when it was revealed based on the art, layout and theme - but now with Bowen and Fawzma’s hard work over the last year, it’s really turned into a gem. Thank you guys for making this game so special!

#5249 5 years ago

Great work, Team Spooky! ACNC has turned into a deep, challenging game with great artwork. Condensed fan layout due to the sheer number of shots leads to some complaints of "bricking" (stupid term if you ask me) but you can't have that number of shots available without them being tight shots. Learn the freaking shots!

To each his own, but I'm high on getting mine!

#5250 5 years ago

The game looks great - enjoyed the stream and thanks for posting the link. Really like the rules Bowen is incorporating. Seems great now and it is only going to get better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
7,057 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/105?hl=djnoel30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.