20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 114.
#5051 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The issue is "non refundable" tied in with a substantial delay.

Exactly

Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I didn't rush to put my order in on day one to wait 18 months, I rushed to line everything up and have the game by the end of 2018. I don't feel I am being unreasonable here.

in re-reading the 18 month delivery, the wording is AIMING for 18 months.......

#5052 5 years ago

Speaking to Charlie at pincinnati, unless I heard wrong, the 18 months was how long they had the license

#5053 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I didn't rush to put my order in on day one to wait 18 months, I rushed to line everything up and have the game by the end of 2018. I don't feel I am being unreasonable here.
[quoted image]

I agree 100% with you. I put my deposit down on day 1 also.

#5054 5 years ago

Btw, its not to distract from what looks like a great effort and cool game. It is what it is.

#5055 5 years ago

I like how Charlie said that every number was important. The last thing I think we all would want is for spooky to feel this pressure, they start pushing machines out too fast, and quality slips. All is good now, alice machines are being built and no tna to slow them down. I also like that the code is gonna be nearly complete by time Bowen presents it next month. Exciting times!!

#5056 5 years ago

I say do it right. They are expending labor with the added engineering, code, tweaking with the TNA delay. If we continue to bitch, it would be easy for them to box them up and kick em down the road...

BTW what is the latest on speaker panel lighting upgrades? Saw some on the production floor pics with different options but my distro has not been presented any options when i asked recently. Cheers

#5057 5 years ago

$95 for the lighted speakers. I just added last week via Joe / PBS.

#5058 5 years ago

#25 has arrived here at Comics2games. This game is amazing. If you are in the area just south of cincy in florence, Ky, stop on by and play it.

15513096048044438527310692659990 (resized).jpg15513096048044438527310692659990 (resized).jpg
#5059 5 years ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

That's a thing??? When I ordered the only add-on options were installation of the shaker/knocker, plastic protectors, mirrors, powder coat, interior decal and the buttered cab

#5060 5 years ago
Quoted from rave24:

That's a thing??? When I ordered the only add-on options were installation of the shaker/knocker, plastic protectors, mirrors, powder coat, interior decal and the buttered cab

Yes, it's an option now. Your distributor has the info now, and can add it to your game.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#5061 5 years ago
Quoted from BOHICA:

Are they multi-colored, interactive with the game or just a solid one color

#5062 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

They were solid last time I can recall a video showing them, but things have changed since then, that may not be accurate.

#5063 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

#25 has arrived here at Comics2games. This game is amazing. If you are in the area just south of cincy in florence, Ky, stop on by and play it.
[quoted image]

Awesome news, the lady friend and I will make it down asap. It looks like it is in TMNTs spot.

#5064 5 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I am lead to believe so. The description on the Spooky order form is:

"Interactive RGB Speaker Kit
(LIGHTS INTERACT WITH GAME PLAY) $95"

#5065 5 years ago

Anyone know if Pinstadium lights will fit with the mirror blades? I am trying to decide if I should change to decals because I'm pretty sure I will want to put stadium lights on at some point.

#5066 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

[quoted image]

I noticed that it is signed by Alice on the info card...Did you have this done or did you purchase from his charity?

#5067 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

[quoted image]

Beautiful pin!

The powder option here looks solid, can someone ring in as to what they think of the blue hardware?

My mind keeps going back to the early pics which seemed blotchy or something. There seemed to be a reasonable explanation for that but I can't shake it, don't want to regret opting for it either.

#5068 5 years ago

I thought the blue really made the side art pop when I played one at a show. The hammered grey/black also looks good. I don't think you can go wrong.

#5069 5 years ago

I keep going back and forth. The blue looks better to my eyes, but is it $125 better? That’s a tough decision.

#5070 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I keep going back and forth. The blue looks better to my eyes, but is it $125 better? That’s a tough decision.

Have you seen it in person? If money wasn't a concern, would you opt for the blue?

#5071 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Have you seen it in person? If money wasn't a concern, would you opt for the blue?

Spooky brought one with blue trim to Pincinnati last year, I had already ordered one with the blue trim and I decided it was totally worth it.

#5072 5 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I thought the blue really made the side art pop when I played one at a show. The hammered grey/black also looks good. I don't think you can go wrong.

Quoted from dnaman:

Quoted from lancestorm:

I like the silver vein coat, and the fact it matches Rob Zombie makes it an easy decision in my case. I doubt anyone buying NIB pins will think of the extra $125 as a "concern" (butter cab cost being more of a luxury IMO).

#5073 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I like the silver vein coat

I like the silver vein too - looks great on the game

#5074 5 years ago
Quoted from GuiitarMan:

I noticed that it is signed by Alice on the info card...Did you have this done or did you purchase from his charity?

Meet him in person last fall.

#5075 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

If money wasn’t a concern then blue all the way. This thing costs a lot of money so yeah another charge makes it worse. I just have to think should I put the 125 towards pinstadiums or something instead / better use of money vs always wishing I had gone blue

#5076 5 years ago

I always love hammered PC, would have preferred something else on the POTC LE but what can you do, no options there.

Here's hoping that the the blue looks as killer as the buttered cab.

Thanks for the feedback.

#5077 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Wow ! $125 is the factor? Wow?

#5078 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I think I explained it..all the extras add up. $125 in my mind might be better spent elsewhere. Everyone has a budget but you? I'll already be paying and arm & a leg for the machine. Just my thought process.

#5079 5 years ago

If money was not a barrier I'd go grey with a butter cabinet, but I agree they both look good.

#5080 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I think I explained it..all the extras add up. $125 in my mind might be better spent elsewhere. Everyone has a budget but you? I'll already be paying and arm & a leg for the machine. Just my thought process.

Silver vein looks really good on this game .If you don’t want options to add up too much on your game go with that . I got silver vein and I am very happy with it .

#5081 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

If $125 is such a non factor for you, why don't you pay for it for him?

#5082 5 years ago

Just to put 125 in perspective - that would get you the decals, the protector set, and you'd still have like 30 bucks left. 125 may not be much compared to 6500, but adding it to it makes it a fair bit more - plus it's just for a different color, while the normal looks perfectly fine. It's an enhancement that is nowhere near a must have enhancement, unlike the decals or lighted speakers are to most

#5083 5 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

If $125 is such a non factor for you, why don't you pay for it for him?

Frankmac I’m all for this, what do ya say?

#5084 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I wouldn't spend the extra $125 if i were you. If you are stressing about it don't do it.

#5085 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Frankmac I’m all for this, what do ya say?

I will PayPal gift you half the amount . Pm me your PayPal email .

#5086 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Wow haha. Thanks for the offer but I was just joking around / messing with you so I won’t take it. You are a good man for offering!! Appreciate it though.

#5087 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I really like the butter cabinet option but can’t afford the extra $995, if I PM you my PayPal account would you give me half the amount?

#5088 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I don't disagree. My perception is that the $125 wouldn't seem like a big deal if you *really* want the blue coat. If there's any hesitation at all, then the silver vein looks great and you'll be happier saving the $125 (sometimes our emotions and subconscious can guide us better than the marketing). I think some see the $125 upcharge and think "upgrade," but I personally see the silver vein as the better finish (I get that colors are a very subjective thing). Either is leaps and bounds beyond the average Stern armor.

#5089 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Either is leaps and bounds beyond the average Stern armor.

Can't think of a better way to end the argument. Well said, sir.

#5090 5 years ago

FYI: I got up to Lyons Classic Pinball close to opening time last Saturday and had Alice all to myself. I put around 10 to 15 games on it non stop.... I lost track of how many games as I was completely drawn in. I couldn't hear the sound very well due to other games being played around me but, my oh my, the game-play is a runaway hit. There is much to explore and be challenged with here.

I was worried about the tight shots some people have been complaining about. But my mediocre skills found a rhythm and I was getting around the playfield just fine. Challenging yes, but all very makeable and I really enjoyed myself. In my opinion, ACNC will become Spooky's greatest game to date and by a large margin.

My only complaint is the playfield is too dark. Kevin at Lyons has a lamp strategically placed which helps tremendously. I'm hoping Charlie and company will consider doing something about that.

I'm full steam ahead on this game now and anxiously waiting for machine #151.

#5091 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Wow haha. Thanks for the offer but I was just joking around / messing with you so I won’t take it. You are a good man for offering!! Appreciate it though.

I donated it to pinside in your name.

lancestorm now you have a heart for the year!!

#5092 5 years ago

I just put the blue trough light in my MBrLE and it makes the lower play field look amazing with a black light effect. SpookyCharlie will there be a mod plugin underneath available to install one of these?

#5093 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I just put the blue trough light in my MBrLE and it makes the lower play field look amazing with a black light effect. spookycharlie will there be a mod plugin underneath available to install one of these?

For TNA, Pinball Life offered a power board for mods. I would assume this would also work for ACNC. Allows for like up to 5 or 6 mods to be plugged in so that you don't blow the main board.

#5094 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I donated it to pinside in your name.
lancestorm now you have a heart for the year!!

You are making it tough to try not to like you. I kid. Hey thanks a bunch, that is so cool. I was thinking the other day that I should probably purchase a heart for the year with as often as I use this site. Thanks for it!!!

#5095 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

You are making it tough to try not to like you. I kid. Hey thanks a bunch, that is so cool. I was thinking the other day that I should probably purchase a heart for the year with as often as I use this site. Thanks for it!!!

All good my buddy!! We all love pinball!!

#5096 5 years ago

Okay how do I start a mode? I see switching them by the center 3 bank and the orbits are lit, but shooting them doesn’t start the mode. Does it take like 3-4 shots to the orbit to start a mode?

If so, that stinks. Haha

#5097 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Okay how do I start a mode? I see switching them by the center 3 bank and the orbits are lit, but shooting them doesn’t start the mode. Does it take like 3-4 shots to the orbit to start a mode?
If so, that stinks. Haha

Yeah 3 orbits starts the mode , but if you go left first then you need to go right . Or once you’ve hit one orbit you can open the secret passage by hitting the center stand ups 3 times , the secret passage is the inner orbit and that takes you directly to the monster . Also hitting a skill shot at the start of the ball will open the secret passage , one shot the to the secret passage (no need to hit an orbit first)starts the monster. The mystery award can start a mode for you also .

#5098 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Yeah 3 orbits starts the mode , but if you go left first then you need to go right . Or once you’ve hit one orbit you can open the secret passage by hitting the center stand ups 3 times , the secret passage is the inner orbit and that takes you directly to the monster . Also hitting a skill shot at the start of the ball will open the secret passage , one shot the to the secret passage (no need to hit an orbit first)starts the monster. The mystery award can start a mode for you also .

Very unique. That will take getting used to.

#5099 5 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Very unique. That will take getting used to.

It’s pretty cool , orbits are how you navigate through the castle , going through the rooms is worth more than going through the secret passage. You can pick up some extra points while in the dungeon by hitting the guillotine . Frankenstein’s monster is a mode that does not use the orbits to start . That is started by locking one ball hitting the left ramp , and locking the second ball using the left ramp on the upper playfield.

#5100 5 years ago

Does anyone know the dimensions of the cabinet? Is it the same size as a stern game?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 64.00
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 14.00
7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
East Rochester, NY
$ 300.00
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 5,659 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 114.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-pinball-3rd-game-500-units/page/102?hl=djnoel30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.