Topic Stats

• 5,629 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Mr68
  • Topic is favorited by 153 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 824 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190711_134756 (resized).jpg
20190706_012838 (resized).jpg
20190713_095057 (resized).jpg
20190712_214005 (resized).jpg
20190712_213952 (resized).jpg
20190713_095053 (resized).jpg
1E2543A6-76CD-414C-8428-6EAFC19DC7A4 (resized).jpeg
5FD92BFD-5474-499C-80E2-94F7706DD8B3 (resized).jpeg
BDE82F91-513F-4D7D-A545-66B29EB0122A (resized).jpeg
9CF3561A-630B-45FF-8ABB-FEF2017C0FEF (resized).jpeg
ef13dad8c5d55f656a8e28a6f59e4a50abffcfcb (resized).png
BG01 (resized).jpg
ACNC PST (resized).jpg
ACNC_Ball_Trap (resized).JPG
Untitled (resized).jpg
20190601_212101 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

7 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5629 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 113.
#5001 5 months ago

Great to hear these updates!

#5002 5 months ago

What production #.
Mine is 278.. a ways away..

#5003 4 months ago

Alice Coopers Nightmare Castle is up and playing at Lyons Classic Pinball! Come Play!

#5004 4 months ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

What production #.
Mine is 278.. a ways away..

286 here...it's going to be a while for us lol

#5005 4 months ago

If they get to 10 games a week, we may be getting out games by July. (219 here)

Would make a fun unboxing party for July 4th.

Alice_Cooper (resized).jpg
#5006 4 months ago

I'm in the 400's and won't finishing paying off until November. So I've definitely got awhile to go xD excited though. First pinball machine.

#5007 4 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Took a picture just before starting the Vampire . You can see that I defeated pit creature, Igor , and zombie because they are green insects is red because I failed to defeat them . When I took the picture I was one shot away from starting the vampire , the left orbit is lit because that is the one shot needed to navigate left to reach the monster . I started the vampire just after taking this picture and got one shot away from defeating him . Had I defeated him I think I would have beaten my personal best score on this game .
[quoted image]

Doug can you backhand that left orbit?

#5008 4 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Doug can you backhand that left orbit?

No , I can backhand the inner left orbit (secret passage ) , but not the left orbit.

#5009 4 months ago

LOOOO
SER

#5010 4 months ago

I don’t claim to be good at pinball , only mediocre.

#5011 4 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I don’t claim to be good at pinball , only mediocre.

be seeing your mediocre high fivin muthaphukin ass soon buddy

and I might even decide to make a day trip down to Louisville next Saturday and see my bitch gryszzz

#5012 4 months ago

Bitch?
Who the fuck you talkin to slim?

#5013 4 months ago

I know yer arcade buyers club gonna jump the shit outta me but I'm bustin yer face up anyway T Roy.

#5014 4 months ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

be seeing your mediocre high fivin muthaphukin ass soon buddy
and I might even decide to make a day trip down to Louisville next Saturday and see my bitch gryszzz

Mediocre high fivin !? No no no , I am great at high fivin (maybe the best ever).

#5016 4 months ago

Almost a year ago us three were in Doug's room drinkin his stupid warm beer. Oh how I miss those days also I'm a pathological liar.

#5017 4 months ago

Gut punch Troy. Just accept it.

#5018 4 months ago

It's the price we gotta pay

#5019 4 months ago

SORRY ACNC PEOPLES BUT I'M ONE TOO.
WE ALL JUST WAITIN.

#5020 4 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

It's the price we gotta pay

A Twisted Sister machine?? I like where your head is at bud. Could legitimately be a great machine if they made it. Dee Snider makes amazing themes in his songs. Come out and play, the beast, I believe in you, shoot em down... so much to work with. Not to mention obviously all their stage persona and what not. Same could be said for an amazing amount of popular bands I'm sure - still waiting for that Megadeth machine in 15 years

#5021 4 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

SORRY ACNC PEOPLES BUT IM ONE TOO.
WE ALL JUST WAITIN.

All are welcome Gryszzz!

The waiting is the hardest part...

#5022 4 months ago
Quoted from rave24:

A Twisted Sister machine?? I like where your head is at bud. Could legitimately be a great machine if they made it. Dee Snider makes amazing themes in his songs. Come out and play, the beast, I believe in you, shoot em down... so much to work with. Not to mention obviously all their stage persona and what not. Same could be said for an amazing amount of popular bands I'm sure - still waiting for that Megadeth machine in 15 years

It's just the price Troy has to pay.

#5023 4 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Almost a year ago us three were in Doug's room drinkin his stupid warm beer. Oh how I miss those days also I'm a pathological liar.

You going to MGC this year ?

#5024 4 months ago
F50F03F2-3176-4D45-9CFB-D59AFF909767 (resized).jpeg
#5025 4 months ago

I wish some of these games would start going out so we can see some unboxings, get feedback on gameplay, and get this thread moving forward.

#5026 4 months ago

I'm number 97 and KT said they are only in the 40's and are completing 6 games a week. I am excited to get this game in the house, however I am never going to buy a game this way again.

#5027 4 months ago

I sold 33 to a friend. It's on the line now.

#5028 4 months ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

I am excited to get this game in the house, however I am never going to buy a game this way again.

I totally agree with this - so excited for the game but also will not buy the game this way again either. Was in right away but I could of waited till now and probably bought someones spot for a discount and could have a low number game.

#5029 4 months ago

Some things in life you don't want to be rushed. Your pinball machine is one of those things.

#5030 4 months ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Some things in life you don't want to be rushed. Your pinball machine is one of those things.

Agreed, but in the context of the last two comments, I am on side with that as well. This title shows that even with a limited run of 500, there is zero rush or reason to get in at or around a reveal, or even for many months afterward. Take your time, think things through, pick up another game or two and if/when the time is right, come back and pick one up.

#5031 4 months ago

I agree with you guys. I bought my spot for $700 and I'm happy with that. I'm #394 so I'm not sending jostling emails just yet.

#5032 4 months ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

You going to MGC this year ?

Man I wish. I couldn't do 3 in 3 months. VFW show in May so negatory. Pour some warm beer out for me. Not like it will be missed.

#5033 4 months ago

BUT MAYBE

#5034 4 months ago
Quoted from dnaman:

This title shows that even with a limited run of 500, there is zero rush or reason to get in at or around a reveal, or even for many months afterward. Take your time, think things through, pick up another game or two and if/when the time is right, come back and pick one up.

What would make sense to me is if someone sells their spot then that game moves to the end of the list as if that person just signed up.

#5035 4 months ago
Quoted from marksf123:

What would make sense to me is if someone sells their spot then that game moves to the end of the list as if that person just signed up.

What would make sense is to not go down this road again.

Live and learn. And you'd think i would have "learned" by now.

There is someone trying to sell their #139 spot for $500 and no one is biting. If you had to go to the end of the line what chance would he have of unloading his spot? Zero.

#5036 4 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What would make sense is to not go down this road again.
Live and learn. And you'd think i would have "learned" by now.
There is someone trying to sell their #139 spot for $500 and no one is biting. If you had to go to the end of the line what chance would he have of unloading his spot? Zero.

OK - good point

#5037 4 months ago

First full week of ACNC at Lyons Classic Pinball and I have to say I am Loving it to Death. Working out the kinks like any new game but it is one of those games that makes me say "Just one more game" and I am pretty jaded when it comes to pinball in general. I am kind of glad for some of the negative comments about how hard the shot are and such because once you get on it and start making the shots it is so satisfying and you dont see the whole game right away so it is always surprising you many games in. Thanks to Charlie,Kayte and team for making one of my dream themes come true and thank you Alice Cooper for getting a long haired 11yr old into rock music for a lifetime.

#5038 4 months ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

First full week of ACNC at Lyons Classic Pinball and I have to say I am Loving it to Death.

So bummed I was hoping to get up there to play this weekend and life got in the way....stupid life.

Hopefully I'll make it up there this week to play some and doubly hoping mine ships by next week or so!

#5039 4 months ago

Man you guys complaining with relatively low numbers should try being in the 300’s like me! No one likes to wait but as Gryszzz pointed out that’s the price you gotta pay when doing business with a smaller company. Spooky isn’t as big as Stern and they’re cranking these out as fast as they can. I don’t see any other manufacturers out there making a pin as interesting as this one. And at least you can rest assured that it will be made, I was THIS close to putting down a deposit on Aliens

#5040 4 months ago

You have to remember that those with the low numbers have waited much longer than you

#5041 4 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

You have to remember that those with the low numbers have waited much longer than you

I’ve had my deposit and the extra’s purchased in there since 3/26/18. That was the first day orders after the TPF reveal.

#5042 4 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

Not really, probably a week at most. But I understand, by the original estimates they should be much further along.

#5043 4 months ago

The important thing is a small company getting it done in a still somewhat timely manner and being pretty updated with the community on the progress of it. Shit happens, waiting an extra... 6 months or a year or however long people have waited compared to the original estimate sucks, of course. But, the delays are most likely for the betterment of the game, too. 10 a week ain't too bad. It's a near sellout game, they wrapped up production on TNA's last year. Thankfully the games are starting to roll out. As they grow, I'm sure it'll get better. Let's just hope the wait is well worth it

#5044 4 months ago

Let's not forget that Spooky said it would have all of the Alice Cooper's built within 18 months. Last time I checked my calendar, it looks like they have another 7 months left to build and I'm sure their pace will accelerate.

If you want to talk about unreasonable delays, keep discussion to WOZ, Hobbit, Aliens, Big Lebowski, JPop etc.

#5045 4 months ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Let's not forget that Spooky said it would have all of the Alice Cooper's built within 18 months. Last time I checked my calendar, it looks like they have another 7 months left to build and I'm sure their pace will accelerate.
If you want to talk about unreasonable delays, keep discussion to WOZ, Hobbit, Aliens, Big Lebowski, JPop etc.

All of which turned out fantastic I may add! Downtime sucks, but the end result is worth it. But yes they should easily roll out around 300 machines in 7 months I think. Plus whatever they currently have (20 or 30 some maybe?) then what hasn't been ordered yet, and what hasn't been paid off yet (like mine). It all works out about right.

#5046 4 months ago
Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Not really, probably a week at most. But I understand, by the original estimates they should be much further along.

My bad. I didn’t realize they sold 300+ in 7 days

#5047 4 months ago

I didn't rush to put my order in on day one to wait 18 months, I rushed to line everything up and have the game by the end of 2018. I don't feel I am being unreasonable here.
spooky (resized).JPG

#5048 4 months ago

I think tna quantity was not expected to be so high and that really derailed the summer 2018 plans. I’m just pumped tna is officially put to bed and now it is all alice

#5049 4 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I think tna quantity was not expected to be so high and that really derailed the summer 2018 plans. I’m just pumped tna is officially put to bed and now it is all alice

True, let's hope that gets them to more than 6 a week at some point.

#5050 4 months ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I guess that's good problem to have in a lot of ways for Spooky.

I would imagine they regret saying "games will begin shipping by June 1st, really...we promise" while collecting the "non refundable" cash.

While a lot of people don't care about delays, I get it, can you understand why some people might have relied on that "promise" to set a time line to get a game, within a reasonable amount of delay?

The issue is "non refundable" tied in with a substantial delay. People want to compare to JJP but those deposits were always fully refundable and i got my TH full refund after that fiasco.

Like i said, live and learn.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 6,450.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lancaster, NY
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 279.95
Machine - For Sale
Allen, TX
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,300.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 5629 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 113.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside